Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Love..........one of life's lessons.........
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Love..........one of life's lessons......... Next Topic
Page: of 2

Aunt George
True Blue Farmgirl

1476 Posts

Georgann
Midlothian VA
1476 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2007 :  05:15:56 AM  Show Profile
I want all of you to know that I love you. I love you from the depths of my heart.

I am humbled and overwhelmed with all of the love you are pouring on me right now. I feel embarrassed a bit too.

I feel like this festering boil of grief that I have been nurturing for years has finally been lanced and drained.

Expressing gratitude to my farmgirl friends for the outpouring, no the deluge of love and caring and understanding shown to me during my rantings and ravings...well, all I can say is a humble thank you.

What could have been the worst Sunday of my life turned out to be the best learning, loving and building experience of my life.

I received so many words of encouragement and total acceptance and just hearing from so many of you what kind of person you think I am through my written words, made me realize that maybe I am that person. You farmgirls gave me the strength to stand up and be a big, strong, fighter. A WOMAN, not a scared girl. A WOMAN of worth, a WOMAN of love, a WOMAN of character, A WOMAN who is willing to throw out the doormat attitude and fight for herself. Through your words of love, wisdom and prayers, and offers of help...............I suddenly realized, that this network that has been built here is strong, loving and real. We are not just cyberfriends....we are friends. We are farmgirls, the farmgirl across the back fence. We are a network of survival for each other sometimes...........so thank you.

Once upon a time, when wanting to encourage our neighbors during hard times, a farmgirl would take a hot steaming casserole of comfort food over. Well, I have received a multitude of hot, steaming, tea towel covered casseroles of comfort. And I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Things are better, lots of work ahead. But LOVE wins!!

Oh, and I am still going to get rid of alot of fabric! :)

G

http://auntgeorgeshouse.blogspot.com/index.html
http://auntgeorge.etsy.com

"Made With Love"

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2007 :  05:32:19 AM  Show Profile
There's the Georgie Girl we all know & love!

Keep the Strength Sister..

Love ya..

In a World Where you Can Be Anything, Be Yourself..
Go to Top of Page

cmandle
True Blue Farmgirl

846 Posts

Catherine
Minneapolis MN
846 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2007 :  05:39:25 AM  Show Profile
You go girl, well spoken. I'm glad that you could feel the LOVE!!!

Catherine :)

My Blog: http://yogurtandgranola.blogspot.com

My Etsy Shop: http://yogurtandgranola.etsy.com

Buy Nothing Summer Blog: http://buynothingsummer.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2007 :  05:49:56 AM  Show Profile
I think I hear a little joy comming through here, keep it comming, you have to fight for joy and look for joy, its most always there somewhere.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

junkjunkie
True Blue Farmgirl

1306 Posts

Judy
Lawrenceville NJ
USA
1306 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2007 :  06:12:51 AM  Show Profile
That's very sweet, Georgann! Thank you for your kind words. It's amazing what strength you can gather when you know that so many people are on your side. Judy
Go to Top of Page

cinnamongirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1682 Posts

Carrie

Canada
1682 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2007 :  06:19:16 AM  Show Profile
Whatever the issue is you will overcome it even though at the moment it seems difficult. Life is like sewing if you want to make something bad enough you will come up with a plan and follow through.You are creative enough! Unload what you need to they are only material things that can be replaced. Everything is replaceable! Follow your heart! When you need us we will be here. Take care cause we care. Do what you feel you need to do to make your life better. You will be a better person for it. Let your heart lead you.
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2007 :  06:55:13 AM  Show Profile
Well said, Georgann!! You take care of yourself and you know that we, all of us, are here for you. MB

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Cottage
True Blue Farmgirl

273 Posts

Ellen

USA
273 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2007 :  07:00:16 AM  Show Profile
Yes-you are strong and wonderful-keep the faith-hold the love and may this time pass with promise of good things to come!
Ellen
Go to Top of Page

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2007 :  07:30:26 AM  Show Profile
Okay!!! Now stop being scared of flying and get your booty to California! I'll show you and your girls Santa Barbara, the beach, get them on surfboards-we'll go to starbucks and thrift! Girlfriends forever!!! Love and hugs!!!
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2007 :  07:36:46 AM  Show Profile
Oh, Georgann...you sound awesome today!!! I am so pulling for you...from miles and miles away. We are all your friends...we love you...jess
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2007 :  08:07:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Aunt George-

You are so special to all of us! You are sweet, loving, and kind. You always have something wonderful or helpful to say to us all here on the forum. I am sure I can safely say that we love you and all of us have been thinking about you!

I am so glad that our support has helped you! Please know it continues! And if you need ANYTHING at all, please let us know!

Hugs!

Alee

The amazing one handed typist! One hand for tying, one hand to hold Nora!
Go to Top of Page

kitchensqueen
True Blue Farmgirl

521 Posts

521 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2007 :  08:43:58 AM  Show Profile
Georgann, you are an inspiration to all of us. This has been quite a year for you, and despite all of the pain you are dealing with, you are still a strong woman and a true farmgirl. We will all be there to see you through!

http://apartmentfarm.wordpress.com

Now Open!: http://shadetreestudios.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

lamarguerite farm
True Blue Farmgirl

649 Posts

missy
Battle Ground Wa
USA
649 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2007 :  09:05:34 AM  Show Profile
Georgann-I'm so glad that you have been able to find strenth in all the encouragement and prayers. My Mom and I and Patricia were talking about your earlier post and have been so worried about you. You've been in my prayers!! Continue holding on even if it feels like it's only by a thread at times. When you don't feel you have the strenth, we are here to draw strength from!!! It's very empowering when you realize you don't have to be a doormat anymore.(I'm speaking from experience) We love you and I'm sending farmgirl hugs and prayers!!!!!

Love and Blessings,

Missy

If you have a dream, even if you don't feel qualified to accomplish it, just try your hardest.-Maggie Jensen
http://18happyhens.blogspot.com
www.LaMargueriteFarm.com
Go to Top of Page

mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2007 :  09:54:55 AM  Show Profile
Georgeanne - I'm amazed that you can be so eloquent while going through so much. It speaks to the power of womanhood. We are created to suffer our grief and emerge stronger on the other side. Looks like you're already on the way. We will continue to be there for you. We love you Sherri
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17079 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17079 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2007 :  10:43:38 AM  Show Profile
Georgann,
you have my hugz & prayers.....
I know as a women we are preceived as the weaker sex, but, we aren't! You have strenght of unbelievable porportins! Hang in there, that "boil" will eventually be a thing of the pass.
Oh, and as for the covered casserole, I am a horrible cook, so be glad you don't live next door to me...!!!! LOL! a little humor to make you chuckle!!!!
hugz & continued prayers to you & your family.

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2007 :  11:35:40 AM  Show Profile
glad that you are doing a bit better. hugs to you. keep that attitude that yes indeed you will get through this and be stronger for it.
love and hugs

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
visit me at:
http://gardengoose.blogspot.com/
and at www.stliving.net
you can also check out my etsy shops at:http://GardenGooseGifts.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

sewgirlie
True Blue Farmgirl

1894 Posts

Sheryl-lyn
Calverton NY
USA
1894 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2007 :  11:52:57 AM  Show Profile
Yay! You seem so good today. Let's pray for more and more!

Love,
Sheryl-lyn
Go to Top of Page

Maryjane Lee
True Blue Farmgirl

2195 Posts

Maryjane
CA
USA
2195 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2007 :  12:27:23 PM  Show Profile
Georgann, so glad you felt everyone's love and support. Be strong sweet farmgirl! Come here often. We will listen and help you through this, no matter what it is or how long it takes. I went through your whole blog (again!) last night. Yes, you are the WOMAN who is written upon those pages. Your pictures of your hands, your face, your talents, your precious daughters have touched my heart forever! You are choice Georgann! Listen to the little inner child within you but let the woman that you are, help pull her though.

Hugs,
Maryjane Lee

"Cherish the memories and in our hearts they shall live forever"!
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2007 :  3:16:53 PM  Show Profile
Oh Georgann, so glad to hear from you. Prayers will continue. Your thread has encouraged me greatly. Sounds funny huh. But when women give encouragment and support to one another it gives me comfort. To know that you farmgirls are there is great comfort.
Keep taking one step at a time. Hugs major to you.
Carol Sue

Enjoying the moments.
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2007 :  3:30:42 PM  Show Profile
great to hear that things have brightened up in your eyesight and to know that your doing better. You've been in my thoughts ever since i have read your posting.
much love, teresa

p.s. on a light hearted funny note, did i hear the word FABRIC!!!! ooooo oooo oooooh
Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2007 :  6:32:25 PM  Show Profile
Georgann -- I am so glad that all of us could be here for you. To send you love and encouragement through this place. You are so dear to all of us and our hearts hurt when yours does. I love you and am keeping you and your girls in my prayers!!!

Visit my Etsy shop at http://therusticcottage.etsy.com

http://therusticcottage.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

daffodil dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

805 Posts

Jayne
Hamilton Victoria
Australia
805 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2007 :  7:45:33 PM  Show Profile
Oh Georgann,
I am so overjoyed that you felt all the love being sent your way and that it has made you feel so much stronger. The farmgirls have certainly done that for me over the last year and everything is going better for it. I am sure you will overcome the obstacles in your path and we will all be here every step of the way.
Love and best wishes,
Jayne
Go to Top of Page

Bee Haven Maven
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

Beverly
Pennsylvania
USA
1862 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2007 :  8:07:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Bee Haven Maven an AOL message
Love ya Georgean.....knew you were a special woman the first time I ever read one of your posts. Have been in awe ever since. Hang in there! Some of us have walked the same path you are on right now. It will all work out in the end!! If you need us....we are here!

Keep Smiling.....Bev
Check out my shoppe at www.honeybeez.etsy.com
www.beehavenacres.blogspot.com , www.beehavenmaven.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Lizabeth
True Blue Farmgirl

560 Posts

Washington
560 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2007 :  8:57:01 PM  Show Profile
I am so glad you are not giving up! When you wrote, "I am breaking up housekeeping" I almost fell out of my chair, as it sounded so unlike you! Keep fighting--remember what we value most we have to work the hardest for. I am not sure exactly what you and your family are facing, but you can always find a shoulder here :)

http://www.handcraftsbyheather.com
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2007 :  10:11:46 PM  Show Profile
Hear us roar!

love,
P

check out my etsy site http://ThePlayfulFarmgirl.etsy.com

Take me home, country roads
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2007 :  06:56:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
It's good to hear you sounding better!

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?" - 'Brother Dave' Gardner
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Love..........one of life's lessons......... Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page