Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!
 Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees 
Page: of 526

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2016 :  3:41:06 PM  Show Profile
Sarah Hall (Mrssarahhall, #5223) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level UFOs Merit Badge!

“I cleaned out my craft room closet and gathered all my UFOs into individual bags and gathered supplies to finish each one. I finished a cross stitched biscornu which I had started some time ago. I will give it to my mom for Mother's Day.

I am happy I got everything organized and packaged up. I can't believe how many projects I need to complete though!”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2016 :  4:15:55 PM  Show Profile
Sarah Hall (Mrssarahhall, #5223) has received a certificate of achievement in Make it Easy for earning a Beginner Level Make it Pretty Merit Badge!

“I did this badge a little bit backward. I started learning watercolor painting then took a drawing class- oops!

I took a basic pencil drawing class last night at Michaels and we drew spheres and a building from images the instructor had drawn. Attached is a photo of my spheres.

I had a lot of fun in this class! I took art in high school and have done VERY LITTLE drawing since then. I felt very inspired to draw after the class.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2016 :  4:18:28 PM  Show Profile
Sarah Hall (Mrssarahhall, #5223) has received a certificate of achievement in Make it Easy for earning an Intermediate Level Make it Pretty Merit Badge!

“I started learning water colors before I took the drawing class, and have really been enjoying it! My husband has been dabbling with water colors a little bit too. It has been fun to do this together.

I had a membership to the Denver Art Museum for a year, just ending in March 2016, which I shared with a good friend. We visited the museum quite a few times over the past year and saw a few special exhibitions which came through town as well. My husband and I went to the D.A.M. together twice last year as well.

I am having a great time learning to watercolor and really enjoyed having a membership to the Denver Art Museum. Even after a year of being a member there, I feel like there is still a lot to see. I may renew my membership in 2017.

Included is a pic of my first four water color paintings. I really like how the tulip came out best.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2016 :  12:26:55 PM  Show Profile
Debbie Klann (debbieklann, #770) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Intermediate Level My Fair Farmgirl Merit Badge!

“I decided to try a different deodorant recipe that I found in the book Little House Living. This one contained a few more ingredients than the last. I have been purchasing fewer and fewer beauty products from the store!

I think the new deodorant is better than the original! Just make sure that if you pour it into push up deodorant containers that the bottoms are solid so you won't have a terrible time getting the deodorant to move up the tube.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2016 :  12:29:29 PM  Show Profile
Debbie Klann (debbieklann, #770) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Expert Level My Fair Farmgirl Merit Badge!

“I decided to try a bunch of new products that I had ear tagged in my Little House Living book. I made a diaper cream and an eczema cream for my little grandsons, a rose milk bath, a peppermint sugar scrub, hand lotion bars and a eucalyptus salt soak for colds and sore muscles.

I packaged the milk bath, sugar scrub and lotion bars along with an apron that I made for my mom's birthday present! She really loved it and can't wait to try everything!

I was pleased with how everything turned out. My husband asked WHY I was doing this....haha! I like to know what is in the products that I'm using and....it's just FUN!

In getting back to more natural...last April, after wearing gel nails for 9 YEARS, decided enough was enough and popped them all off! As pretty as they were, I was really tired of the commitment to their upkeep. It is so much easier to type now! And as much as I loved having them, I haven't regretted my decision once.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2016 :  12:36:29 PM  Show Profile
Sherrilyn Askew (#1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Intermediate Level UFOs Merit Badge!

“I completed two more UFO's, totaling over 15 hours of work and at least 5 hours spent with a friend.

I completed tilling and planting my new berry patch (raspberries and blueberries), and moving all my strawberries to their new raised bed.

I posted photos of both in the chatroom.

Not all UFOs are indoor projects or portable.

It took a couple of weekends to get the raised bed and the tilled ground ready for the plants, but the weather was fine and the job got done. I then had to find all my raspberry plants that have survived the deer, dig them up and remove all the week roots, and transplant them. When the blueberries arrived, they went into the ground and some ash from the fireplace went with them (they like acid soil). Finally, I dug up the strawberries from the grass and weed overrun bed they were in, cleaned the weeds out of their roots, and planted them. My daughter and my partner helped me with the big plants, but the strawberries were all me (I had the sunburn to prove it too)

My other project was a shadowbox for my dad. My mom says I am a lot like my dad, so I made him a "Like Father, Like Daughter" box for our military service. I plan to give it to him for Christmas. He served during the Vietnam War, and I during the Cold War. I hope he likes it.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2016 :  12:41:48 PM  Show Profile
Sherrilyn Askew (#1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Expert Level Tatting Merit Badge!

“I host a teach-in to share the knowledge I gained in achieving this badge to this level, and we discussed the therapy of handwork. (The reason my handle is Stitches4Sanity...lol).

I spent over 10 hours making a lace collar to put on one of my blouses. The pattern was actually for a doily edge, but it works great for me.

I used a linen yarn for my collar to give it more visual weight and because I needed to be able to wash it in the machine (I didn't want it too delicate). It turned out great, but adding yarn was a challenge because of the bulk.

I have come to the conclusion that I am not going to take up tatting as one of my many project makers though.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2016 :  12:47:31 PM  Show Profile
Cyrie Wilson (Pixiedustdevil, #6941) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Water Conservation Merit Badge!

“All of my faucets and shower head are water savers. Nothing is leaking. I own a baby washing machine which allows me to control the water levels. I use to have to go to the laundry mat, where you didn't have control over the water levels, and if you needed a 2nd rinse, you had to run an entire new cycle! It was very wasteful.

Right now I'm having to water garden beds, but I only water the areas that need it, nothing more. I switched out the sprayer for one that has a squeeze handle, so I can keep the water off until I need it. Before, it had an open shower attachment, which kept spraying water, which would go to waste.

Switching out the sprayer will definitely help save water.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2016 :  1:08:22 PM  Show Profile
Cyrie Wilson (Pixiedustdevil, #6941) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Herbs Merit Badge!

“I don't know is Aloe really counts, so I'll have 6 herbs:

•Ginger root: which is good for stomach aches and colds.
•Basil: also good for stomach aches, but good for bug bites. I hear it repels mosquitoes, but I haven't tried that yet.
•Peppermint: is good for digestion.
•Thyme: an anti fungal, antiseptic, and anti parasitic (really? I didn't know that!). It's also an anti inflammatory and can be applied as a paste.
•Bee Balm: used for gas, bloating, and upset stomach.
•Aloe: antiseptic, anti fungal, and helps heal bug bites and burns.

I have used ginger root to battle colds. I posted the recipe in the 'Try This' section of the forum recently.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2016 :  1:12:10 PM  Show Profile
Cyrie Wilson (Pixiedustdevil, #6941) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Grow Where You're Planted Merit Badge!

“Ever since I was little, if I saw a flower I liked, I would take it home and press it. I still do it to this day. My favorite flower to press is the forget-me-not, which is the one in the frame.

My recent collection (not all pictured) consists of more forget-me-nots, red clover, 2 4-leaf clovers (found on the same day!), honeysuckle, scarlet pimpernel, speedwell, and common daisies. Rhododendrons are very common here, but I don't like them, because the flowers are sticky!

One of the rarest plants in my area is the Myrtlewood tree. It takes 10 years to germinate and 100 years to grow to commercial size. They only grow in a small area in Oregon, and anything made of Myrtle is VERY expensive.

The hardest part is identifying the flowers, I have a few that are nameless.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2016 :  1:18:14 PM  Show Profile
Cyrie Wilson (Pixiedustdevil, #6941) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Intermediate Level Greatest Generation Merit Badge!

“I've been helping my neighbor, who is in her 90's, for a couple of years now. She lives alone for the most part, so she has someone to talk to.

Last week I brought her some turkey and rice soup, and some slices of homemade bread. Yesterday I brought her some buttermilk biscuits and sausage gravy.

She really likes my soup, especially if it's turkey. She also loves the bread and biscuits. She tells me all the time that she feels safe, with me living so close by.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2016 :  1:34:49 PM  Show Profile
Peggy Smith (Forever Young, #1815) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level The Secret Life of Bees Merit Badge!

“I watched the trailer Vanishing Bees, I have also watched the B movie about bees.

I bought a flower seed packet "save the bees" from botanical interests and planted those to attract the bees. This mix provides food for over 4000 bee species in North America. I have also read the book "Secret Life of Bees."

I have learned so much about bees and honey especially from reading the book. I realized how important it is to help save the bees, help by planting flowers for pollination and the importance of eating local honey.

How it helps with allergies and helps support our local bee growers.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2016 :  1:38:02 PM  Show Profile
Peggy Smith (Forever Young, #1815) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Expert Level Heirlooms Forever Merit Badge!

“I am still saving heirloom seeds and planting them. I buy my heirloom seeds from Baker Creek and Botanical Interests.

This season I am trying different tomato's kale, chives, dill and a variety of other seeds.

I plan on saving seeds and share with family and friends. I let them know how important it is to keep passing them on to keep our past alive.

I love using heirloom seeds, saving them and paying forward by sharing. I teach my Grandchildren how important it is to grow our own food, we use organic and heirloom seeds.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2016 :  2:04:36 PM  Show Profile
Debbie Klann (debbieklann, #770) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Farmgirl Jubilee Merit Badge!

“First of all, I read the definition of jubilee....a special celebration that can take place every 25 or 50 years. I don't recall ever participating in a jubilee celebration but our church right now is celebrating a Jubilee Year of Mercy, which started in December 2015 and will go through November of this year. The Church is holding all kinds of small celebrations, masses, concerts, etc., from worldwide to our local parishes.

I also read about the Queen's British Diamond Jubilee celebration. I wish I had known this was going on at the time! I would've liked to have tried to catch some of it on BBC.

I cannot imagine how many people that it took to arrange and coordinate all of the festivities that took place during her Jubilee...touring the different Commonwealths, the Diamond Jubilee Pageant, featuring 550 horses and 1100 performers! Wow! They also had a Thames Pageant, featuring 1000 boats, concerts, a thanksgiving service at St. Paul's Cathedral for 2000 guests, featuring 40 children from the UK singing a special anthem written just for the concert. To top of the festivities, an 8 hour beacon lighting took place, with many "regular" people lighting some 4000 beacons all over the 16 Commonwealths. I also read that Prince Philip was hospitalized during this time and the Queen was spending time with him and unable to attend many of the festivities.

I had planned on being in Montana during our own 2016 Jubilee this year but we will be home in Oregon, so I have changed my Jubilee plans.

We will be having my 3 grandsons for that week prior so I am including them in my Jubilee plans!

We are going to be getting our heirloom tomatoes started indoors, planting our garden outside, making a Mother's day present for their mom and baking goodies to take to the neighbors and for their parents when they get home that weekend!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2016 :  2:08:34 PM  Show Profile
Debbie Klann (debbieklann, #770) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Expert Level Aprons Merit Badge!

“For my final apron, I chose a pattern that I had already made that I really loved and modified the pockets so that I could wear it to town to shop in and do errands. I needed better pockets to hold my wallet, keys and glasses.

Instead of making 2 aprons of this style, since I had made one previously for my beginner badge, I made 2 chef style aprons for my grandsons, who are learning to cook at a young age....and made them out of their favorite fabric, Star Wars! They will think they are super cool!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - May 05 2016 :  2:34:47 PM  Show Profile
Peggy Smith (Forever Young, #1815) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Expert Level Her-story Merit Badge!

“I wrote my 1900's biography about Mother Teresa by: Caroline Lazo. I have always had great respect for the work she spent her life doing. In the streets of Calcutta Mother Teresa was and still is called a living saint. She gave all her love and devotion to people that no one else would touch. She truly did Gods work and thrived on it.

For my 1800's biography I read the book "The Quilt that Walked to Golden." By; Sandra Dallas. This book is about the spirit of adventure and drive for survival of the pioneer woman who often recorded their lives in the quilts and personal documents they left behind.

Women traveling west in covered wagons had limited space, before starting their journey they would layer their clothes to wear instead of leaving them behind. When one lady reached golden, she eventually made a quilt from her worn out clothes. Women sewed quilts along the way, wrapped their children in quilts as burial shrouds.

Mother Teresa reminded me once again to live by my faith. She has taught me to help and care for others in need, not to turn away because of who they are. She is a woman of great influence.

I will always treasure the book "The quilt that walked to Golden".
It reminds me of how strong spirited women had to be so many years ago and still have to be. How we can survive whatever life brings our way.

I have posted 5 things on Over the fence from each book.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - May 05 2016 :  2:40:54 PM  Show Profile
Debbie Klann (debbieklann, #770) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Organic on a Budget Merit Badge!

“I ordered MaryJane's budget mix in February, both whole wheat and white. I'm not a big "baking mix" fan. I don't like that weird taste that it usually leaves in your mouth. I usually only use the store bought baking mix in my chicken fried steak recipe or for chicken and dumplings. But, I thought I would give it a try!

I also committed myself to shopping the perimeter of the store.

I hate shopping...so not only was shopping the perimeter healthier, but much faster!

I used the baking mix in quite a few meals. One night I was making chicken and dumplings. I used it instead of the box in my cupboard. My 2 kids were over for dinner and they, plus my husband, said they were REALLY good dumplings! And my husband isn't a huge dumpling fan. My daughter said they didn't leave a weird taste in your mouth. The dumpling had a soft, delicate crumb. Delicious!

I also made pancakes and muffins with the mix. I really prefer it over the store bought mix.

I started buying my eggs at my neighbor's produce market. Her fresh produce is just starting for the season and I picked up the greens that she had. We also have a large farmer's market that will open in another 6 weeks that I always shop at during the season while they are open. We also either eat our own game meat or buy our beef from the local 4H auction. All of the other meat that I do buy at the store is locally raised.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - May 05 2016 :  2:52:18 PM  Show Profile
Debbie Klann (debbieklann, #770) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Intermediate Level Unprocessed Kitchen Merit Badge!

“I have continued to make some of my favorite snack foods at home...homemade versions over store bought.

I made homemade graham crackers, soda crackers, caramel corn and hand pies. My son in law was my taste tester...all were winners! He liked the caramel corn the best but my favorite was the blueberry filled hand pie!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - May 05 2016 :  2:55:22 PM  Show Profile
Debbie Klann (debbieklann, #770) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Expert Level Recipes Merit Badge!

“This past November, I hosted all of my family for Thanksgiving. I had each one request their favorite dish!

Dinner was delicious! What made it even more personal was that I didn't use just MY family recipes that I grew up with, but we also incorporated recipes from my son in law and daughter in law's families or recipes that were special to them. It was even more fun because my daughter was spending the week of Thanksgiving with us and we were able to cook for several days together before Thursday. The holidays are times of celebrating family past and present and all of the good food that they bring with them!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - May 05 2016 :  2:58:31 PM  Show Profile
Debbie Klann (debbieklann, #770) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Backyard Farmer Merit Badge!

“My daughter in law has a small flock of chickens. I LOVE fresh eggs! I had given some thought to starting my own small flock...there are so many adorable chicken houses out there! But, my husband wasn't super excited about it, even though he raised his own chickens growing up.

I decided to support my neighbor instead. She has her own greenhouses and produce market just a mile from my house. She also sells fresh eggs, local honey and canned salsa, jam, etc.
It's so easy to just stop by on my way home to pick up eggs.
We also are careful about what we feed our own animals. Our horses get bluegrass straw that we grow ourselves.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - May 05 2016 :  3:18:27 PM  Show Profile
Cyrie Wilson (Pixiedustdevil, #6941) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level The Secret Life of Bees Merit Badge!

“I watched the trailer to Vanishing of the Bees. Then I did one better and watched the full documentary.

I went online and checked if my flowers were bee-friendly, and they were. But I still bought a bee balm plant, and added to my tiny garden.

I went to my library and borrowed the book 'The Secret Life of Bees', and read it through.

I was surprised to learn that a Queen Bee can live up to five years. I didn't like how bee handlers trucked their hives all over the country, which is stressful to the bees. Also that the handlers kill the queen, and replace her with a young queen! Basically, I didn't like how the bees were treated, just to make money.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - May 05 2016 :  3:29:12 PM  Show Profile
Amber Schrumpf (mylilponyofDOOM, #6345) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level UFOs Merit Badge!

“I started with my quilt I started 2 years ago, listing all of the things I still need for it was kinda depressing, but bright side I only have a half-dozen more blocks to figure out than I can start sewing. Since my quilt lives on my planing board (a fuzzy backed plastic table cloth- works like velcro) I tucked the list under one of the push pins. Than I set out to collect the rest of my unfinished projects once that was done I sat down and wrote down each project, listing the missing pieces and what I need to finish them including needle/hook size. Once each listing was finished I tucked the project into one of the sections in a tote I had in my closet. When I had all the projects put away I decided to work on the doll dress I started awhile ago mostly putting selves on it and finishing(weaving the cut ends , etc.) it only took between 2 and 3 hours.

I like this, my A.D.H.D. can make finishing projects a challenge or sometimes my dislexia makes instructions difficult to understand and I need to take a break from a project. Now instead of starting another project I can check the list find a simple knit project when I'm frustrated or I can't sleep, and if I get board or need something more engaging I can grab a crochet project (those plushie patterns are almost puzzles) with almost everything I need on hand and organized I really think will work well.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - May 05 2016 :  3:41:12 PM  Show Profile
Debbie Klann (debbieklann, #770) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level UFOs Merit Badge!

“Making a list of my UFO's was enlightening....and a little shocking! I am one of those that LOVE the excitement of starting a new project...but there's that in between time of starting and finishing that I can get bored.

I made a list of all of my started projects by category. I have them all separated with all of the supplies I need for each one.

I had been planning on working on just what I had at home as a New Year's resolution this year but I was so excited when finishing your UFO's was made into a new merit badge shortly after the beginning of the new year! I have gotten into a routine of working on projects during the day if I have free time or in the evenings. I have made it a personal challenge to not buy or start any new projects! It's now become as exciting to FINISH a project then START....and such a satisfying feeling to keep crossing projects off of that list!

Here is a photo of a small table top size quilt that I finished right away. I won't tell you how long its been waiting to be finished!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - May 05 2016 :  3:51:36 PM  Show Profile
Debbie Klann (debbieklann, #770) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Intermediate Level UFOs Merit Badge!

“In making my UFO list and going through each project, I did decide that I didn't have an attachment to some of the projects anymore. Those I donated. This left me with what I had to finish.

I had this quilt top that I knew needed something special to really make it stand out. I sent it to my quilting friend to finish on her long arm.

I also had an applique quilt that needed the quilting finished...I had put it off and put it off...now was the time to just get it done!

Eva Marie did a beautiful job just like I knew she would. I was so pleased with her work!

I cannot believe that the pink quilt is FINALLY done! I had posted pictures of both quilts on the chatroom thread for UFO's. I said that after so long and that final stitch was complete, I felt like one of my children had left home! It feels so great to have it done! The picture is posted below!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - May 05 2016 :  3:56:29 PM  Show Profile
Debbie Klann (debbieklann, #770) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Nellie Will-do Merit Badge!

“Last summer I made the complete bedding/nursery set for our daughter's best friend, who was having her first baby.

My daughter designed the baby nursery and chose a fabric line for the bedding and accessories.

I had to hunt some of the fabric down at various online stores because it was no longer available in stores. I finally found enough for what I needed.

I made the crib quilt, dust ruffle, bumper pads, 3 crib sheets and 3 covers for the changing table. She was so pleased with them and they looked great in the new nursery.”

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 526 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page