Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!
 Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees 
Page: of 525

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2018 :  10:36:45 AM  Show Profile
Chaille Chilcote (#6197) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level of the Shopping Green Merit Badge!

“I have been using reusable bags while grocery shopping. For a year now. I love the feeling of knowing that I am helping to create less waste in this world.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2018 :  09:21:43 AM  Show Profile
Joanna Vaughan (JojoNH #566) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level of the Quilting Merit Badge!

“Learned how to sew the quilting squares together by hand. Using 2 1/2" squares I assembled the top to a table runner. The runner measures 31" long by 15" wide finished.

Learned an easy technique to add the batting and backing to the top. Learned which stitches would be best for the binding edge and then decided on a tied top for finishing the quilting.

Since this was all done by hand, it took between 24 - 28 hours from start to finish.

I'm now obsessed!! I have always loved hand sewing. Now, knowing how easy this was to do, I'm ready to tackle a larger project by hand as well. I could not be happier with the end result of my table runner!”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2018 :  09:34:49 AM  Show Profile
Marlene Laverty (MarleneL #7503) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level of the Bibliophile Badging Merit Badge!

“I have been going to my local library for such a long time. I knew my local county library offered books and movies, but I didn't know they also offered a selections of E-books that I could check out. My local library offers a small selection of used books for sale. They also have a section for hanging and selling local art. I also picked up a library calendar and newsletter for the month to see what meetings and groups they also offered. I posted a picture of my TBR pile in the chat room, as requested.

I love going to my library. I found some books that are required reading for other badges, I purchased a few cookbooks that looked very promising, and I came away with a few movies as well. Just something to watch while I work on my crochet badge or maybe another UFO project. They have a knitting group that meets every Monday at 6pm.....hmm.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2018 :  09:40:30 AM  Show Profile
Marlene Laverty (MarleneL #7503) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level of the Farmgirl Gratitude Merit Badge!

“Every day for over a month I wrote down ten things I was grateful for and why I was grateful.They had to be different things each day. No fair repeating! I also read a section a day from The Book of Awesome.

I first have to say that reading the first chapter in The Book of Awesome had me hooked. It was the "Hot Undies", it was well... Awesome!

As for the Gratitude List, well, at first it was easy. Every day there was lots of things to be grateful for. My goats, my chickens, my husband, (By the way, don't tell him he was third on the list!), my sense of humor, and so on, but after a week it was becoming harder and harder to find new things to be grateful for. Some days were easier that others. It became very difficult on days when I wasn't feeling my emotional best. I kept going and I discovered that on the days when I didn't feel like being grateful were the days I needed it the most. When I was done with my list I always, and I mean ALWAYS, felt better about myself and others and was able to go on about my day a much happier person. This is definitely a practice that I will continue on a daily basis.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2018 :  09:51:48 AM  Show Profile
Marlene Laverty (MarleneL #7503) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Expert Level of the Bread Making Merit Badge!

“I started my sourdough starter a bit over a week ago. I used the starter recipe from the link provided in the badge requirements. I took the advice and found an organic flour to use as a starter and I am lucky enough to be on well water. I worked with the starter for a bit over a week before I used it. I had to save it a few times from being "cleaned up" by my husband. I took out two cups and made a loaf of bread.

The bread turned out wonderful! It held up well in the toaster and as a sandwich bread as well. It wasn't quite as sour or as light in texture as I am used to but the flavor was so much better than store bought. It took quite a bit more time to rise than any other loaf I have made in the past, but it was well worth it. I think I need to resource a few more recipes using a sourdough starter. It was interesting making a bread that used wild yeast.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2018 :  09:23:39 AM  Show Profile
Sherrilyn Askew (Sherri #1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Civics Challenge Merit Badge!

“What does the Constitution do? It defines the three branches of our federal government, the rules for persons to be eligible for a position in each branch, and what powers each branch has. It defines what the federal government in general has the power to do, and reserves all other powers for the states. It defines what the federal government will do for the people and how the government will be funded.

The idea of self-government is in the first three words of the Constitution. What are they? We the people

What do we call the first 10 amendments to the Constitution? Bill of Rights

Name two rights or two freedoms listed in the First Amendment (five are possible). Freedom of speech, right to keep and bear arms, the right of people to secure the persons, houses, papers & effects against unreasonable search and seizure.

What did the Declaration of Independence do? Told the King of England to "step off," that we are dissolving the ties with the British Crown and the State of Great Britain and becoming self-governing.

Name two rights in the Declaration of Independence (three are possible). Life, Liberty (freedom), and the Pursuit of Happiness.

What is freedom of religion? The federal government will not make any laws establishing religion, and people are free to practice their religion as they see fit.

What is the economic system in the United States? Capitalism

What is the "rule of law"? The principle that law should govern a nation rather than the whims of any single or group of persons.

When I was in high school, we were required to memorize the Preamble to the Constitution and recite it in class. I never forgot it.

As a member of the Armed Forces, I was charged with upholding the Constitution and obeying the Commander in Chief. More than once I was quizzed on who the Commander in Chief was, who was on the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and other political leaders and the contents of the Constitution. While there is a great deal I do not know, I am fairly familiar with how our government works, for better and for worse.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2018 :  09:34:12 AM  Show Profile
Sherrilyn Askew (Sherri #1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Intermediate Level Civics Challenge Merit Badge!

“Name the three branches of government. Executive, Judicial, Legislative

What keeps one branch of government from becoming too powerful? Checks and balances

Who is in charge of the executive branch? President

Who makes the federal laws? Legislative

What are the two parts of the U.S. Congress? Senate and House of Representatives

How many U.S. Senators are there? 100

Name one of your state's U.S. Senators and one of your state's U.S. Representatives. Senator Patty Murray, Representative Davis Reichert

What is the term of a U.S. Senator? 6 years

What is the term of a U.S. Representative? 2 years

What is the term of the President? 4 years

Who is the Commander in Chief of the military? President

Who signs bills to become laws? President

This has been an excellent constitutional review for me.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2018 :  09:34:57 AM  Show Profile
Sherrilyn Askew (Sherri #1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Expert Level Civics Challenge Merit Badge!

“Who vetoes bills? President

What does the judicial branch do? Determines if a law passed by Congress and signed by the President is Constitutional. Preside over any legal proceedings involving Ambassadors, public Ministers, and Consuls. Handle controversies between states or citizens of different states and anything involving the Federal Government. Handle cases involving admiralty or maritime jurisdiction.

What is the highest court in the United States? U. S. Supreme Court

How many justices are on the Supreme Court? 9

Who is the Chief Justice of the United States now? John G. Roberts Jr.

Under our Constitution, some powers belong solely to the federal government. Name two (four are possible). Coin money, make treaties with foreign governments.

Under our Constitution, some powers belong solely to the states. Name two (five are possible). Appoint the members of the Electoral College, ratify amendments to the Constitution, any power not specifically delegated to the Federal Government or specifically denied to the States are reserved for the States or the People.

Who is the Governor of your state now? Jay Inslee

What is the capital of your state? Olympia

What are the two major political parties in the United States? Democrats and Republicans

What is the name of the Speaker of the House of Representatives now? Paul D. Ryan

The other day my mother and I had a heated discussion about the Electoral College. I am all for getting rid of it and she is not. I believe it distorts the will of the people by not allowing each vote to have equal weight. She said it is the States Rights to determine who they will support for president, even if it goes against the will of the people. It was a pretty classic Federal Rights vs. States Rights argument, and in the end we agreed to disagree. I suspect that it is a generational difference too.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2018 :  09:42:38 AM  Show Profile
SuZan Brown (imascholar2, #4394) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Shopping Green Merit Badge!

“I have purchased 2 LARGE reusable black with white polka dot grocery bags from Pampered Chef. I also purchased several small produce bags for holding fruits and vegetables. Finally I purchased a freezer bag to keep all the frozen foods cold.

Everything is working very efficiently and eliminates adding to all the plastic bags I was collecting.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2018 :  10:06:46 AM  Show Profile
Gae Gundersen-Barry (GGBQuilter, #7534) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Shopping Green Merit Badge!

“I have collected many reusable bags over the past several years, especially from quilt shops, and really have not used them. Earning this badge allowed me to inventory/organize all of my reusable bags. Quilt shop bags are now designated for shopping at quilt shops and/or quilt shows. The remainder of the bags are designated for other shopping outings such as the market, farmer's market and the health food store. The photographed bags are on a hook in the mud room within easy reach when going out the door! Quilting bags are organized and on a hook in the closet in my sewing room, also very accessible when heading out.

This project has been positive. Reusable totes are now organized and are being used as they are accessible when heading out the door for a day of quilting fun or general shopping.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2018 :  09:35:16 AM  Show Profile
Debbie Cox (OneRedZinnia, #5585) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Sew Wonderful Merit Badge!

“Put together my sewing box along with pin cushion. Turned out great! I like having my sewing things together and organized!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2018 :  09:40:27 AM  Show Profile
Debbie Cox (OneRedZinnia, #5585) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Buttoned Up Merit Badge!

“Started my button collection and organized all my buttons in a clear fishing tackle box sorted by colors. I have much more than 50 buttons! I like the clear plastic box because it has dividers and works very well for sorting the buttons and finding them when needed.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2018 :  09:44:35 AM  Show Profile
Debbie Cox (OneRedZinnia, #5585) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Scrapbooking Merit Badge!

“I created two 12x12 digital scrapbooks with almost 100 pages each with very old photos of my husband's grandfather to give as a gift to my sweet Mother-in-Law. Her mother had given the pictures away to someone else and she was so disappointed about not having the pictures of her Dad. Luckily I had scanned them a couple of years prior to this happening. I just now got around to making the books!

I love how the books turned out. I used vintage backgrounds and embellishments. She is just beside herself and so happy with them! I purchased two sets so I could give my husband a set too!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2018 :  09:55:58 AM  Show Profile
Sarah Hall (Mrsaarahhall, #5223) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Icing on the Cake Merit Badge!

“I took the level one Wilton Buttercream Skills class. We learned the basics of cake decorating, learned some handy tips and tricks for baking too! We learned how to level, torte and fill a cake, how to crumb coat, smooth frost, texture frost and how to make several flowers.

It was a great class, with a great teacher! I start level 2 on Monday and cannot wait. I have already had someone offer to buy a cake from me! So sad that Wilton is discontinuing their classes!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2018 :  09:38:42 AM  Show Profile
Sylvia Jacobus (Cissik #5389) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level of the Bread Making Merit Badge!

“Baking powder is 2 parts cream of tartar, 1 part baking soda. It works when mixed with a wet ingredient. Baking soda is bicarbonate of soda. It's alkaline and needs to be mixed with an acid in order to produce carbon dioxide. Yeast used is the instant yeast. All leavening agents in baking bread have to produce carbon dioxide to raise bread dough.

Bread 1: Banana bread, used baking powder.
Bread 2: Irish soda bread. Bubbled when mixed with all ingredients. Buttermilk was used in this recipe.
Bread 3: Banana Bread with yeast. Instant yeast.

Bread 1: Bread was soft in texture. Rose in the oven as it was baking. Banana flavor dominant.
Bread 2: Coarser in texture. Rose in the oven.
Alternate: I used whole wheat 60%, ap flour 40%. Fine texture, not as tasty.
Bread 3: This bread had the finest texture of the four breads. Had less banana but the additional of more cinnamon made up the difference in taste.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2018 :  09:41:39 AM  Show Profile
Sylvia Jacobus (Cissik #5389) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Intermediate Level of the Bread Making Merit Badge!

“Bread 1: Einkorn Garlic and Herb Monkey Bread with SAF yeast.
Bread 2: Einkorn Everyday Bread with Specialty Flour with SAF yeast.

I used a yeast recipe for Banana Bread. The banana flavor was not as great as the baking powder version. It toasted beautifully and toasting did enhance the banana and cinnamon in the bread. It is awesome with Nutiva's Hazelnut Spread.

The Herb and Garlic Monkey Bread did rise very quickly as the yeast was fresh. I struggled with the Bread containing both the Einkorn and specialty flours with an older yeast.

I thought it is worth doing the yeasted banana bread with toasting and doing French toast with it. Alone, it will disappoint you because of the lack of banana taste.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2018 :  09:44:54 AM  Show Profile
Sylvia Jacobus (Cissik #5389) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Expert Level of the Bread Making Merit Badge!

“Sourdough starter created in January. It has successfully raised multiple loaves. First loaf done with this starter was made with a prefermenter done the night before, shaped the next day.

Starter is fully working and doubling the recipes it's been used in.

The first loaf was done with the overnight method and baked in a cast iron pot. It was so delicious it lasted one evening. I was so excited. Many attempts have been made to produce a good loaf and I finally did it and have created more!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2018 :  10:02:39 AM  Show Profile
Teresa Roberson (carolinacateyes #7386) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level of the Farmgirl's Best Friend Merit Badge!

“I have always had animals in my life. At sixty-five years old, there have been many! Blackie, a sweet Cocker-Spaniel, was the first one I remember. A cat always roamed the farm. My brother and I had horses we shared during childhood. As an adult, I’ve owned cats, dogs, horses, and one bird. I swore I’d never own another bird if I ever got rid of that one. He was just way to messy! My favorite animal is by far the dog! A dog will love unconditionally and is always loyal. Most will give and receive kisses. A dog loves attention and will give as much as he receives. A dog can be playful and energetic one minute and ready for a nap the next. A dog is content being with his human.

I love Chihuahuas, and I’ve owned several. Huey J turned three on January 12th! I love his personality, his eye contact when I talk to him or when he’s just staring at me. His facial expressions are a testament to his love; it is written all over his little face. I love the way he cuddles next to me at night. He is well trained, very well socialized, and enjoys seeing other people as well. He is satisfied sitting on the couch in front of the fireplace during the freezing cold days (with me) or running through the rain to retrieve the mail. Is he my favorite? Very close, but not quite "the" favorite.

My favorite dog was a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. Gabbi traveled everywhere with me and was indeed a true companion. She wasn’t a picky eater like the Chihuahuas. She’d sometimes share my meal of meat and vegetables with me. She grinned, especially when riding in the car looking out at the sights. She was so extremely smart and not just with commands. I loved to watch her think through problems, often mimicking human behaviors, i.e. blowing the car horn when she grew restless. Gabbi died at the age of fifteen in 2005. She had made her usual daily rounds of the neighborhood and was on her way home when a massive heart attack sent her over the Rainbow Bridge. There will never be another one like her.

On February 1, 2015, I buried my precious Binky. I had this Chihuahua for fourteen years. Most of those years, he was sick with allergies, congestive heart failure, dental issues due to his illnesses, cancer and diabetes. He rests in my pet graveyard with a granite headstone. Perhaps it's time to replace Gabbi's wooden marker with something more appropriate for my "favorite" dog.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2018 :  09:58:05 AM  Show Profile
Rebecca Riccio (ladybek9756 #4932) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Expert Level of the Know Your Roots Merit Badge!

“During this last year I was contacted by a first cousin through Ancestry.com.

We had met when I was a very little girl and then with my life shift towards living in foster homes and orphanages, I knew very little about the family that I was taken away from. We have been in contact for quite some time and she arranged a family reunion so that I may meet all the relatives that I never knew I had. We drove to Tennessee for the week and met many of my cousins and one aunt.

The experience was great. I finally had family and was able to meet them and start developing a relationship. I have been in touch with several of them and hopefully we will be able to continue to host a family reunion each year.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2018 :  10:03:07 AM  Show Profile
Rebecca Riccio (ladybek9756 #4932) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level of the Farmgirl Grammar Merit Badge!

“I went to Dictionary.com for our word of the day. Paul and I made a game out it to see who could use the word the most throughout the day. Also when sending emails or posting on the Chat room site, I refrained from using contractions or slang.

It was a fun game and we both learned many new words throughout the month. It has also helped with my writing and finding better choices at expressing myself on paper.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2018 :  10:11:40 AM  Show Profile
Rebecca Riccio (ladybek9756 #4932) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level of the Families Forever Merit Badge!

“Since moving to the farm we take one night each week and have a game night. As for the reading portion of the badge we began a morning reading session during our coffee time. We chose a book and each day read one chapter until we got to the end, then we'd start another book.

Moving to the farm as given us more time to spend with each other and develop our relationship. The game night is a lot of fun and we play a different game each week. Some of the games consist of Dominoes, Scrabble, Yahtzee, Christmas Trivia, just to name a few. We decided to buy a new game each year around the holidays to build up our collection.

With the reading, most of the books are about farming, raising animals, or great moral stories. We took one room of our farmhouse and made it into a library. With the fireplace going, a cup of coffee and a book to read it really is a nice and cozy time each morning for us.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2018 :  10:18:52 AM  Show Profile
Rebecca Riccio (ladybek9756 #4932) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a Beginner Level of the In the Garden Merit Badge!

“They say that necessity is the mother of invention. Since moving to our farm, we have embraced the simple way of living. This includes doing things with what we have on hand and not buying it unless necessary. In making our trellis, we used tree limbs and I crochet strings of yarn for the twine to be used for the peas, green beans, and cucumbers to grow up on.

It was a colorful display when looking at the garden. The only problem was the crochet strings I made were to stretchy for the weight of the cucumbers and green beans. The next year I shall use fabric strips that I will braid to create a strong line for the veggies.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2018 :  10:25:09 AM  Show Profile
Rebecca Riccio (ladybek9756 #4932) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Expert Level of the Herbs Merit Badge!

“I added curry and golden fennel along with a spicy oregano to my garden this year.

Along with the other herbs that I grow and use regularly, I found the above herbs and decided to try them. The taste was pleasant and I will grow them along with some new ones I have researched during the year.

I made gifts with the dried herbs and gave them to family, friends, and a farmgirl. I thought the products of mixed spiced came out really nice and I use them in my home as well.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2018 :  11:04:00 AM  Show Profile
Rebecca Riccio (ladybek9756 #4932) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level of the Unprocessed Kitchen Merit Badge!

“I have very few guilty pleasures. However, the one thing that I do from time to time want is potato chips. Since I no longer eat any processed food, we cut potatoes very thin and fry them using coconut oil until crispy. Using coconut oil, gives the potato a unique taste. I think they are better than any potato chip you can buy in the store and they are healthier for me.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2018 :  10:06:54 AM  Show Profile
Rebecca Riccio (ladybek9756 #4932) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level of the Putting Away for Winter Merit Badge!

“I have two different types of freezers. The regular type and a freeze-dryer. I used the regular freezer for pumpkin, zucchini, yellow squash with a hard skin. With the freeze-dryer I did carrots, squash, pumpkin, and tomatoes.

Both types of freezing allowed me to put in my harvest quicker than if I had to can all of it. The freeze-dryer allowed for the food to maintain a raw state better than the regular freeze. The freezer depending on the produce will sometimes make it water logged. The yellow squash fared really well and they baked okay.”

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 525 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page