Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!
 Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees 
Page: of 525

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2021 :  12:52:03 PM  Show Profile
Kerry Hubbard (Kerry L Hubbard, #8275) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Plant It Forward Merit Badge!

“Sweet potatoes are my all-time favorite! Not only are they beautiful plants, they are delicious and full of nutrition. As a diabetic, they don't really affect my numbers too bad.

I was able to give sweet potato slips to several folks.

With an army of sweet potato growers, the town's kitchen during the holidays are able to serve yummy goodness to seniors.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2021 :  12:53:03 PM  Show Profile
Kerry Hubbard (Kerry L Hubbard, #8275) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Expert Level Pay It Forward Merit Badge!

“In America, there should be no reason people go hungry. On the whole, Americans are generous, industrious and full of ingenuity. There has been a breakdown somewhere along the line when folks go hungry.

I'm the newsletter editor for my quilt guild. As editor, I take some generous "artistic license" to shine a spotlight on our local food bank/kitchen.

My guild meets at the church where the local kitchen is. Since my newsletter goes out to about 200 guild members, the church's cabinets are filled with generous donations from my guild.

Working with the church's kitchen director, I have written a "shopping list" I include in the newsletter. The members print out the list, take it with them when they do their grocery shopping and pick up a few items from the list.

How did it work out? Well, there was so much food donated to the kitchen during the holidays, they began storing the non-perishable canned foods on the stage behind the curtain. The church had to move their speaking engagements into another part of the church because the amount of food was just too much to move.

We spent several days sorting, packing & delivering to needy families.

That's what America should look like. Generous and loving on each other as often as possible.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2021 :  12:55:27 PM  Show Profile
Kerry Hubbard (Kerry L Hubbard, #8275) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level 3 R's Rule (Reuse, Recycle, Revive!) Merit Badge!

“I've done some gardening in the past but last year, during the lockdown, panic-buying, and riots breaking out, I decided to get serious about gardening. So far, it's been a learning experience (that's a nice way of saying we would starve to death if my family depended upon my garden).

Since GOD allows multiple U-turns, He brings each of springtime! And since GOD is the original comedian, He belly laughed at my garden stakes I used in the fall. (see attached pic)

After a heavy rain, I wandered out to my garden (aka learning experience) to assess the damage. I noticed a couple things growing I didn't recall planting. Then I remembered using old sticks I found in my autumn yard as plant markers.

I labeled clothespins (dollar store) with the seeds I planted, clipped it to the stick and shoved the stick in the ground.

My butter lettuce grew beautifully. We had many yummy salads from that bounty. My carrots & beets had beautiful tops but the the actually veggie never developed (hence the "learning experience" plot).

GOD LAUGHS:
My dead sticks took root and began growing. I now have several hydrangeas and a couple of lavender plants. To remind me not to take myself so seriously, I'm keeping the plant stakes clipped to the tops of my "dead sticks".

As for my garden tools, I treat them as members of my household. I've learned to sharpen the blades and keep them in good working order. When they are past their prime, I pull them apart and repurpose the pieces. Long handles become stakes for newly planted trees while old rakes become hooks for hanging smaller hand tools. Everything in my world has at least 2 lives.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2021 :  12:56:54 PM  Show Profile
Kerry Hubbard (Kerry L Hubbard, #8275) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning an Expert Level In the Garden Merit Badge!

“The midnight marauding deer posse hit my garden and voraciously ate everything to the ground. They are even so bold as to climb the stairs of my porch and eat the succulents. They know they are a protected class of critter around my town. Makes me wish Fish & Game would allow a few days a year to thin out the herd. Not enough food to go around for the growing population of deer.

If I were a bobcat, I would choose Cambria. I could hunt without ever leaving my own yard. Just saying!

Anyhoo, deer fencing is no good without a gate. As soon as the gate went up, the deer discovered dinner elsewhere. I love the power of a sturdy garden gate.

I installed pipe fittings to my raised beds. I looped 1/2" pvc over my raised beds and covered with plastic sheeting. My raised beds resemble covered wagons now but the instant greenhouse it gives me is well worth it.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2021 :  12:59:07 PM  Show Profile
Kerry Hubbard (Kerry L Hubbard, #8275) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Expert Level Nellie Make-do Merit Badge!

“In my world, nothing comes in to my home unless I already know what it's second life will be. Building my business on that foundation, I create legacy quilts for others facing a closet full of clothing from their deceased loved one.

(see pic of latest legacy quilt)

My customer is so thrilled with her legacy quilt, she's pouring through more clothing so I may make everyone a legacy quilt.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2021 :  2:00:57 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Expert Level Civic Heritage Merit Badge!

“I chose Santa Rosa High School. It was organized in 1874, opened its doors in 1875. My mom went there in 1942, I went there in 1981. My niece is going there now. I drove by there and saw it for the first time in over 40 years. It has changed some, but not much, but when I looked up the history it has changed quite a bit. In 1921, a fire destroyed the building and almost all of its contents. For the next four years, students attended classes in donated and rented space in downtown Santa Rosa. Additional capital was secured in a 1923 election, and the classic brick building on Mendocino Avenue opened for classes in January 1925. All the original brick buildings were completed by 1935, although it wasn’t finished until 1940. During the school year of 1962-63, the buildings were rebuilt to the earthquake standards of state legislation. Beginning in 2000, the interior of the main building underwent a refurbishing to give it a 1920 look and feel. I could not go inside of the building because it was a weekend.

It was fun finding out the history of my old school.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2021 :  2:01:57 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning an Expert Level Speak for the Trees Merit Badge!

“I went on a hike and took my bag and picked up trash with my daycare kids and a few friends. We all looked at the trees, rocks, birds, and turtles. I took my book and was able to define several trees. Black Oak, Plum, Lemon, California sycamore, California black walnut, and Fremont cottonwood. Trees compete with each other and with other plants for the sunlight available on a site. When trees get over-topped and shaded by others, their access to sunlight is reduced or eliminated. When sprouts grow from seeds scattered closely together on the ground. Some seedlings will be able to grow faster than others and will inhibit the growth of less vigorous seedlings by overshadowing or overcrowding them.

This was fun to do.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2021 :  2:03:06 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Expert Level Palate Pleasers Merit Badge!

“I replaced two of my dinners with something new. I made Chinese noodle soup. The next dinner we had Lumpa. I then went to a Japanese restaurant 2 times to try different dishes. I had California rolls, deep-fried vegetables Miso soup, lion king rolls, and salad with miso dressing. I went to a Mexican store and picked up some chicken, and a few other things to make at home. My palate has changed some. I am more willing to try new things now. I never wanted to try sushi before this badge.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2021 :  2:04:03 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level Geography Merit Badge!

“I have a globe and love my maps. I have an old paper map in the car at all times. We have 7 continents Africa, Antarctica, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, and South America. We have five Oceans, Arctic, Atlantic, Indian, Pacific, South Ocean (Antarctica).

The history of cartography traces the development of cartography, or mapmaking technology, in human history. In January of 1855 Sacramento was declared the capital of California.

It was fun looking at my maps.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2021 :  2:15:09 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level First Aid Merit Badge!

“I have a first aid kit in my care and I have one in my house. It is fully stocked, on a hook. I have fire extinguishers under my sink and by my front door. I have two in my garage also. I have mine charged every year or get a new one. I liked making sure I'm ready.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2021 :  2:16:14 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Unprocessed Kitchen Merit Badge!

“I picked out a guilty pleasure—potato chips. I then purchased some fresh potatoes and made my own organic potato chips in my deep fryer. They tasted so good. I will be making them again.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2021 :  2:17:17 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Intermediate Level Unprocessed Kitchen Merit Badge!

“I continued my unprocessed journey and made tortilla chips, and deep-fried bean and cheese burritos (chimichanga). I loved everything much better than in the store.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2021 :  2:18:04 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Expert Level Unprocessed Kitchen Merit Badge!

“I hosted an unprocessed party with my family. We had chimichangas, tortilla chips, french fries, and a few other things. It was fun making them and eating them with my family. It all tasted so good.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2021 :  2:19:03 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Food Allergy Awareness Merit Badge!

“Food allergies are most common in young children. Milk, egg, wheat, and soy allergies are often outgrown. Food allergies most common in anyone are celery, cereals containing gluten (such as barley and oats), crustaceans (such as prawns, crabs and lobsters), eggs, fish, lupin, milk, mollusks (such as mussels and oysters), mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphates. About 10.8% of adults in the US have food allergies. 7.6% of children have food allergies. I made a list of my family and friends who has food allergies. The three most common allergies are milk, citric acid, and peanuts.

I did not know that there were so many foods people could be allergic to.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2021 :  2:19:58 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Intermediate Level Food Allergy Awareness Merit Badge!

“I altered 3 family food recipes. I did not use milk or cheese in them. I used soy milk or water instead. I made pancakes, cake, and mashed potatoes. It did taste different. I liked the old one better. It was good. I liked everything better with milk.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2021 :  2:20:32 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Expert Level Food Allergy Awareness Merit Badge!

“For 3 days my family did not eat eggs. We had to avoid egg noodles and no eggs for breakfast. No eggs in the pancakes. I love egg salad sandwiches, I substituted to a tuna sandwich. My fried chicken did not taste as good without the eggs on it. There are so many things that have eggs I never knew. We did it, but it was a little tough. I learned a lot doing this badge.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2021 :  2:21:41 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level UFOs Merit Badge!

“I gathered up all of the unfinished projects I put them in separate bags then in a box. I gathered everything I needed to finish them up. I then picked one to finish up. I finished making the small Easter baskets for the Seniors. I made a total of 125 baskets and 250 tags to go with them for Easter. I posted in the Farmgirl connection chat room. This felt good to complete a project.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2021 :  2:22:58 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Farmgirl Gratitude Merit Badge!

“I started reading the book of Awesome one entry a day for a month. It is such an interesting book. I wrote down my gratitudes every day for a month. The funniest one I thought was the one on page 37. I wrote different gratitude each day. I liked doing this.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2021 :  09:38:44 AM  Show Profile
Rebecca Wetzel (becsbecaw, #8348) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Blogging Merit Badge!

“I purchased and read the Blogging for Creatives book by Robin Houghton. I've decided to do more of a personal blog – with the topic being our homestead and hobby farm activities. It may not garner a lot of interest outside from those who personally know us – family and friends – but I do feel like we do a lot of things around our little hobby farm and have a lot of knowledge that I can share. I plan to blog on anything from making maple syrup, beekeeping, keeping backyard chickens, harvesting buckwheat, growing wildflowers, living in and upkeeping a 120+ year old farmhouse, and maybe some farmhouse home décor. I'm passionate about all our homestead hobbies – so I think it will be easy to keep up on making posts.

While I did learn a lot from reading the book – and loved all the examples of other blogs – I did find some of the book to be outdated. The copy I read was published in 2012 – and the “how-to” parts are not all accurate as the blogging sites have changed and been updated in the last 9 years. Also, there was not that much of information that I could not find out by simply googling how to start a blog – as there are tons of blogs completely dedicated to how to blog. Despite that, I plan to hold onto the book as a reference copy as there were some great ideas on how to keep a posting schedule and different types of blog posts for when I run out of inspiration.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2021 :  09:40:19 AM  Show Profile
Rebecca Wetzel (becsbecaw, #8348) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Intermediate Level Blogging Merit Badge!

“I started a blog using BlueHost and Wordpress.org. I decided to spend a little bit of money for a host and a domain – I figured I might as well really commit myself to it and set myself up for success from the very beginning, plus it was less than $3.00 a month. My blog is called Wetzel Gardens – which is what we call our little hobby farm/homestead. My blog can be found at https://www.wetzelgardens.com/. I made my first post about making maple syrup from this spring. I emailed to add my blog to MaryJanesFarm’s GirlGab.com – I spent a lot of time visiting different blogs from the GirlGab – such a great community!

The book by Robin Houghton helped me to decide to use Wordpress over other options like blogger or tumbler. However, beyond that – the book was of little help to me. I found out everything else by simply searching google with directed questions. I first started out by making a wordpress.com site. But then I decided I wanted to host so that I could use various plugins without upgrading to the premium Wordpress.com site. I decided to use BlueHost as I read The Minimalists blog, and that is what they use and recommend (even though they are an affiliate). Turns out when you set up your BlueHost account, it creates a Wordpress.org site instead of Wordpress.com and for the life of me, I could not figure out how to transfer over the .com theme and site I had already customized and set up to the new .org. I ended up having to start all over again using the themes available via Wordpress.org. After lots of frustrations, trial and error, many edits and tweaks, lots of googling and YouTube videos – I finally got it mostly figured out! I like how my site looks – using a pre-made Wordpress.org theme with some further customization. It is, of course, a continued work in progress – I decided to start working on creating some real content instead of continuing to mess with the static pages and made my first blog post.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2021 :  09:42:08 AM  Show Profile
Rebecca Wetzel (becsbecaw, #8348) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level Farmgirl's Best Friend Merit Badge!

“In my life I've had a variety of pets. Growing up, my family had a cockatoo, a dog, and two cats. My love for animals was reinforced growing up with these pets.

Once I moved out on my own, I had 2 degus that were retired from a variety of circadian rhythm studies at a local University. I quickly learned how easy it was keep rodents as pets – but also learned they were not my preferred pet due to the smell. The Degus have since passed, as they only live 6-8 years. Later, after college, I adopted two kittens from the local Humane Society – which started my crazy cat lady life. I now have four cats – the two I adopted out of college, a cat that came with my house, and a kitten we adopted from a family friend. We also have a backyard flock of 17 chickens.

Cats are by far my favorite pet. They are easy to take care of, keep themselves clean, and have the best personalities. I am equal parts homebody and adventurer, and cats are so much easier because they are not as needy for attention as a dog and they are cuddlier than birds, rodents, or reptiles/amphibians/fish. There are – of course – costs with keeping any pet – and those costs do add up for a multi cat indoor/outdoor household. I do choose to vaccinate my cats for rabies, distemper, and feline leukemia. I also treat them with flea/tick/heartworm medicine during the summer months when they are outdoors more often. These are all important for keeping them healthy.

It might be bad to pick favorites, but my most special kitty is the one who came with our house. When we were first moving into our house, we left the door open while we were bringing in boxes and furniture. When we were finished – we saw a cat on the couch and by golly – it wasn’t our cat. We spent almost a month trying to keep this cat outdoors – but it would scratch at the doors, claw the window screens, sit on the windowsills watching us all day, and she would never stop meowing. Finally, after it was obvious that this cat had chosen us, I took it to the vet for a FIV and FeLV test (both were negative) and got her up to date on vaccinations. Turned out she was already spayed. After that, we introduced her into our cat family and the rest is history! We call her Margaery – or Marge for short, and she is truly a farmgirl’s best friend. Attached is a photo collage of me and my best friend. <3”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2021 :  09:43:21 AM  Show Profile
Rebecca Wetzel (becsbecaw, #8348) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning an Intermediate Level Farmgirl's Best Friend Merit Badge!

“I offer pet sitting to some of our family and friends for when they go out of town. My brother in-laws all own dogs, and since they are all within a 20 minute drive of me, if we are watching their dogs, we do twice daily house visits, where we check the food and water, and let the dog outside to use the bathroom, run, and play. I also have a friend who we have volunteered to put their chickens in at night, and to feed and water their chickens, ducks, and geese. It is the easiest of jobs because birds only need to be checked in on daily or even every other day, depending on their coop/house set ups and the weather.

I am a cat person. I don’t mind other people’s dogs, but I often feel like they are not trained well, often jump up on me, smell bad, are dirty, and gosh – did I mention I’m a cat person? Also, dogs can be so needy. They need to be walked. They need exercise. They need attention. You can’t leave them in the house all day alone because they don’t use a litterbox. I am not saying that cats are not also destructive (just ask my couches and door trim), but in my opinion, they don’t smell, they are clean – always cleaning themselves, they don’t need constant attention, and they are very self-sufficient. If I am at work all day, they are fine alone. If we need to travel, I can find someone or hire someone to do a few house visits to check on them – freshen up their food/water/and litterboxes. I would call them a medium maintenance pet, while dogs are high maintenance. Plus, I just love cats – which is why we have four of them!

I think there are a lot of merits of owning a pet. They keep you company – which has been huge for me while I work from home during the COVID-pandemic. They help to create routine in your life which has always been important for my mental and physical health. They also instill responsibility in you – to care for another creature that relies on you for food, shelter, health, and comfort. I love having pets. Attached is a photo of my all four of my kitties – who eat a square meal every morning! (get it? HAHA)”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2021 :  09:44:46 AM  Show Profile
Rebecca Wetzel (becsbecaw, #8348) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level Woman-at-Arms Merit Badge!

“I have been hunting for seven years now and am familiar with gun-safety rules and gun regulations in my state. When I first got into hunting, I took a hunter-safety course. Gun-safety and hunter-safety is very important!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2021 :  09:45:38 AM  Show Profile
Rebecca Wetzel (becsbecaw, #8348) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning an Intermediate Level Woman-at-Arms Merit Badge!

“I am very familiar with my deer rifle – I use a Savage 243 rifle for deer hunting. My rifle is technically a youth model, but I have a small frame and it fits me perfectly! When I first bought the gun, I spent a lot of time at the shooting range to practice shooting and to get the gun sighted in at 100 yards. Every year since, I spend an afternoon shooting at the firing range before deer season comes to sight in my gun again. I have easily spent over 20 hours at a firing range over the last seven years that I have been hunting.

I think the most important part to being a successful and confident hunter is twofold – (1) purchase your own gun, and (2) shoot it a lot at a shooting range to practice and get it sighted in. The more you shoot, the more you learn how your gun reacts and shoots, as well as how to control your body, mind, and breathing to ensure accuracy. You get used to the noise and the kickback. And it becomes fun – the better you are at hitting that bullseye and becoming both precise and accurate.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2021 :  09:46:52 AM  Show Profile
Rebecca Wetzel (becsbecaw, #8348) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning an Expert Level Woman-at-Arms Merit Badge!

“I have been hunting for seven years now, I have gone hunting both alone and with other people. My favorite season is still deer season – but I have also been turkey hunting, duck hunting, pheasant hunting, rabbit hunting, and squirrel hunting.

I really enjoy hunting. I have attached some photos of some of my hunting successes over the past seven years.”

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 525 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page