Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!
 Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees 
Page: of 526

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2023 :  1:11:01 PM  Show Profile
Carmen Touchette (#8541) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Public Service Merit Badge!

“I've served as an alderman for my city for about 4 years, and have attended many town council meetings.

I have voted in every election, Presidential, or other since I was 18. Get out and vote.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2023 :  1:12:04 PM  Show Profile
Carmen Touchette (#8541) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Families Forever Merit Badge!

“We started playing unsolved case files on Sundays, we have done this now since the beginning of December and it has been a lot of fun. It seems to take anywhere from 1 1/2 hours to 2 to complete one game. The game requires a lot of reading so we take turns reading the news clippings as well as the police interviews.

Woot Woot Boardgames!”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2023 :  1:13:02 PM  Show Profile
Carmen Touchette (#8541) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level Pampered Pets Merit Badge!

“I already have an amazing vet who does their best to not push the animal with undo stress and talks with me about all options and outcomes.

Corn and animal products are the main ingredients in our dog food. The corn is likely all GMO. We also feed our dogs a lot of fresh food with sweet potatoes, cooked meat, peanut butter, and other dog healthy foods. Chicken flavored rice when they have an upset tummy, I have a 15-year-old dog who sometimes needs something mild for his tummy. Love my Dogg-o's!!!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2023 :  1:13:48 PM  Show Profile
Carmen Touchette (#8541) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Carpe Cocoa Merit Badge!

“Just finished The True History of Chocolate, an interesting read.

My favorite is white chocolate. White chocolate is made from cocoa butter and not the bean whereas dark and milk is made from the cocoa bean. Love Chocolate!!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2023 :  1:14:34 PM  Show Profile
Carmen Touchette (#8541) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level What's Your Beef? Merit Badge!

“I have read the information on www.eatwild.com and www.maryjanesfarm.org/ieatmeat.asp

Organically raised animals are happier and produce more nutrients than corporately raised animals. Organic is better for our environment.

It definitely makes for an argument to raise my own chickens if I can, and buy from local farmers when I can. Go Organic!!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2023 :  1:15:14 PM  Show Profile
Carmen Touchette (#8541) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Horse Dreams Merit Badge!

“Since I live in a very rural area, horses are the standard, almost everyone I know has one.
I have several favorite breeds, but I would have to say Appaloosa will always be one of my favorites, as this was the breed of the first horse that was my horse—not my dad's or my uncle's—but mine. I was 7 and I loved that horse.

I'm lucky enough to have been able to 'meet' or even ride a horse almost my whole life.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2023 :  1:20:43 PM  Show Profile
Carmen Touchette (#8541) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Intermediate Level Greatest Generation Merit Badge!

“I will always take my golf cart rides in the evening as long as my grandma is still with me and after that, I would like to keep on with my dad and listen to his stories.

I have all the photos I could get my hands on digitized and saved in several different formats for preservation as well as I have given thumb drives to relatives with some of the oldest photos I have.

My daughter and I cook my grandmother's favorite handwritten recipe of Pumpkin Bread several times a year and share it with the family.

Love learning from the older generations.

I have spent more than 20 hours on our family tree and collecting photos and stories.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2023 :  1:21:28 PM  Show Profile
Carmen Touchette (#8541) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Intermediate Level Recycling Merit Badge!

“We're going to start recycling plastic bottles, such as water bottles and food containers. We live in a small rural area, so we do not have to pick-up for this, but I got a second bin to start putting those items in, and I will take it to the drop-off once it's full.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2023 :  1:22:18 PM  Show Profile
Carmen Touchette (#8541) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Intermediate Level Buttoned Up Merit Badge!

“I created this cute little bracelet for my niece. It is so cute!!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2023 :  1:48:16 PM  Show Profile
Rea Nakanishi (Lacey, #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Intermediate Level Sew Wonderful Merit Badge!

“For Sew Wonderful I learned how to do a flat seam. I remember learning the French seam in sewing class in high school.

It was a little challenging at first, but I finally succeeded. I also looked up different types of seams and learned how to do a welt seam very similar to the flat seam. It's always good to learn new things!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2023 :  1:49:28 PM  Show Profile
Rea Nakanishi (Lacey, #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Expert Level Sew Wonderful Merit Badge!

“I made a BakeOver TakeOver cozy. Since I haven't gone out to visit to many friends yet, I will plan to use it the next time the availablity arises that is safe to attend. The pot holders were made for a children's play set so they can have fun with there pretend food and cookware!

This was a new fun project hope to use it soon.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2023 :  1:50:55 PM  Show Profile
Andrea Maliszewski (andyzewski, #8297) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Farmgirl Gratitude Merit Badge!

“On May 21, 2021 I began reading The Book of Awesome and started writing in my Gratitude Journal. I read at least one entry of the book per day but there were days I didn't stop with one entry and read more. I kept writing new gratitudes in my journal for 30 days straight and although I don't journal regularly since then, I do continue to jot down thoughts when I feel the need and quotes that I find that speak to me.

After finishing The Book of Awesome, I read You Are Awesome, by the same author. I enjoyed both books and gained new perspectives from both. I feel that I try to seek the positive in situations more and appreciate the small things that I never slowed down to notice before this Merit Badge exercise. So thank you MaryJane :)”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2023 :  1:51:45 PM  Show Profile
Andrea Maliszewski (andyzewski, #8297) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a Beginner Level Collect It! Merit Badge!

“It’s funny, until I saw this Merit Badge in the binder, I had no idea I was even a collector! Decades ago, during a yard sale at my Mom’s house, I noticed a nice leather purse in the cardboard box holding all of her old purses that were for sale. I had never seen it before and asked her where it came from because it looked as though it was from the 1940’s or 50’s. She told me it had belonged to her mother. I snatched it out of the box and told her I was keeping it (and that I wasn’t paying her for it, haha). I believe that to be the day that I unknowingly became an antique purse collector. Since that time, I've acquired a few more of them at yard sales and antique stores. I use them all occasionally when they are appropriate for my outfit or the occasion.

This Merit Badge prompted me to research my grandmother’s purse but unfortunately I wasn’t able to find much. The company that made the purse was Garay and they sold belts and matching bags. Based on the fact that my purse has a fabric label and not a sticker, I know the purse is from prior to 1970. The style is very 50s so I believe it to be from that decade. There are still Garay bags floating around but I haven’t seen one identical to mine.

I came across some chatrooms and groups regarding antique/vintage purses but they seemed to revolve around designer purses; I don't care who designed it, I just like unique purses that stand out.

I was surprised to find that there is such a thing as the Antique Purse Collectors Society and for only $30 per year, you can become a member. At this time, I don’t plan to join. Instead, I will just admire and enjoy my tiny collection and continue to enlarge as I find more antique purses that speak to me.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2023 :  1:53:14 PM  Show Profile
Andrea Maliszewski (andyzewski, #8297) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level Woman-at-Arms Merit Badge!

“In May of 2016, in the state of Kentucky, I took a CCW class that also included a gun safety class that focused more on handguns. After moving to Texas in 2019, I enrolled in a hunter safety class online. I began the course in August of 2020 and finished it in September 2020. It taught the hunting laws of Texas and gun safety including rifles and shotguns.

After taking both courses, I feel more comfortable and confident with and around guns. Although I'm not an avid hunter at this time, I believe I have the skills necessary and that I can do it safely.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2023 :  06:58:46 AM  Show Profile
Linda Bowlby (#7595) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Her-story Merit Badge!

“I had a long list of powerful/influential women that I am interested in and chose one that wasn't on that list.

Since I am a Registered Parliamentarian, I decided to learn all I could about United States Senate Parliamentarian Elizabeth MacDonough. I haven't included all of it here.

The Parliamentarian of the US Senate is the official advisor to the US Senate on the interpretation of Standing Rules of the US Senate and Parliamentary Procedure. By virtue of her position she is a member of the Senate Dais. Term length for the US Senate Parliamentarian is at the pleasure of the Majority Leader. Ms MacDonough was appointed by then-Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid in 2012. She is the 6th person and 1st woman to hold this position. Her annual salary is $172,500.

Ms. MacDonough was born February 16, 1966 (send her a birthday card!), the daughter of Captain George and Sarah Mitchell MacDonough. She was raised by her mother and grandmother, growing up near Washington DC in Chevy Chase, MD. She graduated from Green Farms Academy in 1984; received her BA in English from George Washington University in 1988. She began her career in 1990 as a legislative reference assistant in the Senate library and later as assistant morning business edition to the Congressional Record. She left in 1995 to attend Vermont Law School, graduating with her JD in 1998. During law school she interned with Judge Royce C. Lamberth (US District Court for the District of Columbia) and the Immigration and Naturalization Service in Burlington, VT.

"The Soapbox" says "She is one of the most powerful lawyers in the country, imbued with the power to make rulings that have sweeping consequences for the entire country. The senators and colleagues who know her best, however, describe her as one of the most personable in Washington. Senators from both parties frequently approach the dais to have short conversations with her, exchanging fist-bumps over the desk." She is truly bipartisan.

Ms. MacDonough is married, but keeps her personal life fiercely private. I did learn she has 4 children. A truly "A" woman! There is no biography about her - but I'm sure there will be in the future!

Since this woman exists in the thick of politics, it is refreshing to see she is interested in upholding the Constitution of the United States. She is said to have a great sense of humor. I would love to meet her.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2023 :  07:00:28 AM  Show Profile
Linda Bowlby (#7595) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Carpe Cocoa Merit Badge!

“I absolutely LOVED The True History of Chocolate by Sophie and Michael Coe! As a history buff I loved going back to the time of the Mayans and Aztecs to explore the beginnings of cacao. I had no knowledge in this area so the learning curve was straight up! All the research done by this anthropologist couple is amazing.

There is more than I can relate briefly. The reader is led into the ancient Maya civilization, the cultivation of the cacao tree (very exclusive growing areas), the trading and uses. Their chocolate is not our chocolate. Ancient cacao was a drink that began with cacao, perhaps maize and some add-ins. It was not eaten, but drunk. There were many claims of its properties such as health, libido, and sustenance (all discussed and changed many times through history). Early cacao was only for royalty or nobility. Later in England it was for anyone who had the price of a cup; in France for only the aristocracy. The Catholic Church weighed in on many issues relating to chocolate. The Jesuits traded in it. Oops! Chocolate arrived in Europe just ahead of coffee and tea, making for an interesting triad and dissension in the ranks! Who knew!!!

The early trade routes that brought cacao from one area of Mesoamerica, then North America and finally to Europe are intricate and fascinating.

The authors describe in detail how and where the beans are grown, cultivated and processed. The dishes involved were intricately explained. The Marquis de Mancera, Viceroy of Peru from 1639 to 1648 developed a special saucer with a collarlike ring to hold a chocolate cup so the cup would not slide and spill called a 'mancerina'.

This is more than just a history of chocolate, but also an indepth study of civilization from inside of a chocolate cup! It follows cacao and chocolate from the Mayans to Milton Hershey. Keeping this as a reference book!

Sadly I have no chocolate artisans perse near me unless you count the Fannie Mae store! We bought a box of mixed chocolates to share which included dark and milk chocolate coatings. We also bought a box of turtles, which are my favorites. We sampled Lindt's truffles and Godiva chocolate bars. Can't go wrong.

I spent time in the baking aisle at my County Market to discern the differences between the chocolates available.

Ghiradelli Baking Chocolate - White chocolate does not contain chocolate, only cocoa butter. This one contains nonfat dry milk and sugar. Semi-sweet chocolate contains unsweetened chocolate and cane sugar. 60% Cacao contains unsweetened chocolate and cane sugar. They all contained cocoa butter, milk fat, soybean lecithin and vanilla extract.

Baker's Chocolate contained unsweetened chocolate and 100% cacao.

"White" chocolate is a misnomer altogether. The main differences are the percentages of unsweetened chocolate and/or the use of unsweetened chocolate and cacao.

This is a fascinating study. My husband has enjoyed hearing things I've learned. I'm ready to cook!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2023 :  07:01:59 AM  Show Profile
Linda Bowlby (#7595) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Lost Art of Letter Writing Merit Badge!

“I've been a letter writer since I was old enough to write and go to the post office for a stamp. I used to mail letters to both my Grandmothers in Nebraska for a 3 cent stamp!

I revamped all my letter writing supplies by emptying and cleaning a Longaberger basket that is actually made for this very purpose. Instead of rulers and bookmarks and several other odds and ends, I neatly organized "L" embossed stationery and pretty notecards. I made one section into just Sympathy and Thinking of You cards. I cleaned out all the pens and only put my favorites back in one of the cubbies. My stamps and return address labels are in another, along with my address book. I have lots of stickers that I put on the back flaps of all my correspondence.

My birthday cars are in a separate box nearby, organized by month. I usually fill all the sections the first of each year. I have even begun to make my own envelopes out of designer paper, maps or even pretty ads from magazines!

Coffee is always the added addition to stimulate the creative process while I write:) This exercise has inspired me to completely overhaul the system for my addresses. As stated I am now in the process of planning the address 'book' overhaul. I'm thinking old-fashioned rolodex with colored cards.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2023 :  07:03:00 AM  Show Profile
Linda Bowlby (#7595) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level UFOs Merit Badge!

“I started gathering as many UFOs as I could find and put each one in a gallon size or larger Ziplock bag. Some are in plastic project boxes. This was early in the pandemic shutdown and I had loats of time on my hands and few opportunities to shop for more projects to add to the UFO list! I rounded up all supplies needed for each project: bias tape, thread, lace, backing fabric, buttons, etc.

These UFOs included 8 quilted microwave bowl holders, the MaryJanesFarm Casserole Cover from MaryJane's Ideabook, a cross stitched candle mat with bees, a wool and felt cardinal pincushion, a teapot banner cross stitch project, a monogrammed (cross-stitch) bag and a cross-stitch candle wrap with a bead ruffle. There are others.

I immediately started on the 8 microwave bowl holders as I wanted to store these up for gifts. These required all-cotton materials: fabric, batting and thread. I finished them over a period of 4 days.

I had started the casserole cover for the Sew Wonderful badge a year ago. Due to a cutting error at the fabric store I was afraid I didn't have enough to finish the project all in the same fabric. Being away from it for several months helped me see the solution immediately—I only had to turn the remaining fabric 90 degrees and I had all the fabric I needed! I very laboriously finished it. Later I discovered I did not use a large enough machine needle when sewing. I probably wouldn't have broken so many needles! It is made from vintage-looking blue with strawberries fabric and red and white ribbons. My husband gladly cut my dowels to size and I could consider it beautifully done! But I don't think I'll be able to give it away with a BakeOver in it!

I should have paid more attention to the needle I was using in the machine for my casserole cover. I know better. But I learned to think instead of blundering in when I'm so excited to work on a project. The finished project is adorable.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2023 :  07:04:02 AM  Show Profile
Linda Bowlby (#7595) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Intermediate Level Pay It Forward Merit Badge!

“I contacted the President of GFWC Decatur Woman's Club (of which I am a member) and suggested a food, cash, and toilet paper collection by members at the February 9th meeting. It was in the club newsletter and a speaker form the local Food Pantry was secured for the meeting program.

This went a little differently than I expected. The speaker had indicated beforehand that cash and person and hygiene items were more needed since they can buy food so much more inexpensively than we can by going to the store. So we complied with that suggestion!

Club members donated $157 in cash; the club donated $100 for a total of $257. I donated 8 homeless packs which included socks, soap, toothpaste, lip balm, small 1st aid kits and more. Other members donated over 100 personal and hygiene items (plus cash) for a total of 276 items! These will help people who come to the Food Bank for more than just food. Success!

It is interesting to know these facilities can buy 10 times what we can with the same dollars. It is awesome to know that lots of down-on-their luck people have warm socks and lots of other personal items this winter.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2023 :  07:06:04 AM  Show Profile
Linda Bowlby (#7595) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Expert Level Farmgirl Grammar Merit Badge!

“On January 6, 2023. I wrote a letter to Rebecca Weber, CEO of AMAC magazine. I used the Elements of Style to assure I had the proper form for this type of letter. I thanked her for her response to a previous letter.

I enclosed a newspaper clipping from my local paper about a World War II Veteran, now 104 years old, living in my hometown. He lives in assisted living but is still working on his memoirs and other correspondence. He has already written a book about his war and military experiences He is a highly decorated veteran. I thought perhaps AMAC might be interested in a feature story about him since there are so few of these gallant warriors left.

I requested Eats, Shoots and Leaves from my library and read it. It was a lower elementary version and I highly enjoyed it. It was a great review for this reader. I have the 'grown up' version requested.

I keep a list of new words as I read them. I have found quite a few in The True History of Chocolate that I read for another badge. It is fascinating to learn new ones and to look back at the list I have kept all this time. 'Silviculture' brought back fond memories of helping my husband when he was getting his forestry degrees over 50 years ago!

I've enjoyed branching out in my correspondence and in reviewing the proper elements of the same.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2023 :  07:27:43 AM  Show Profile
Laura Knippers (LauraBell, #7286) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Lost Art of Letter Writing Merit Badge!

“I created a Happy Mail box that now lives on our bar in the kitchen/living room. It contains cards, stamps, address labels, pens and stickers. I plan to change it out for each season or holiday. This makes it easy to sit down and write a note to my Farmgirl friends and family.

I also hosted the Lost Art of Letter Writing swap on our swap board so that I could encourage myself and our Farmgirls to gather up their supplies and get started. I think it turned out great—so much fun to connect everyone and generate some excitement about letter writing.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2023 :  07:29:37 AM  Show Profile
Laura Knippers (LauraBell, #7286) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Intermediate Level Lost Art of Letter Writing Merit Badge!

“I read Snail Mail by Michelle Mackintosh and listened to If You Find This Letter by Hannah Brencher. I also sent Valentine notes to all the Farmgirls in my Wildflowers henhouse as well as Farmgirls that I received cards from.

I enjoyed both books. Snail Mail was more about letter writing (creative ideas, etc.), while If You Find This Letter was more of a story about letter writing.

It’s such fun to send mail and then to find your mailbox filled with happy mail. Truly enjoying this merit badge.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2023 :  07:32:57 AM  Show Profile
Aidan Murphy (aidanm, #7664) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Mosaics Merit Badge!

“I've never done mosaics before, so I bought a kit and tried it. It came out so well and I’m very proud of how good it looks!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2023 :  07:51:39 AM  Show Profile
Kristin Pieper (#8524) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level Speak for the Trees Merit Badge!

“I took a peaceful walk around my property and across the road. I took pictures of three trees that I already could identify but I used my Golden Guide on trees to identify if they were native to Georgia or not. It will only let me post one picture so I took a screen shot from my phone and cropped it so you could see all three. Southern Magnolia (native), Pecan, and Long Leaf Pine (native). I can’t wait to show my sister my badge!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2023 :  07:53:19 AM  Show Profile
Kristin Pieper (#8524) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Herbs Merit Badge!

“I researched in my Garden Encyclopedia five herbs and wrote them down in my garden notebook. I used basil and oregano in my tomato pie! It was delicious! I didn’t know that many of the Italian herbs are from the mint family.”

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 526 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page