Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 MaryJanesFarm T-shirts
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic MaryJanesFarm T-shirts Next Topic  

sourjayne
worker bee

67 Posts

sarah
seattle washington
67 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2004 :  4:25:52 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone!

For those of you who made it to MarketDay, you may have seen the MaryJanesFarm T-shirts we had on sale. We have several styles, colors, and sizes available, for both men and women. The shirts are 100% cotton and are made in the USA and printed locally here in Moscow, Idaho. To see more info, visit http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/shirts/

The shirts were a big hit, and we're getting ready to replenish our stock in preparation for making these shirts available to the public online. Since you farmgirls have been so supportive, we decided to give you the opportunity to be the first across the nation to be able to order your own MaryJanesFarm shirts!

Since they're not officially for sale yet, the only way to get them is to call in your order or send an order through the mail. When we have an idea of what the most popular styles/sizes are going to be, we will place the order through the distributor, and will send them off to you as soon as they have finished being printed. The process might take a few weeks, but when you get your new MaryJanesFarm shirt, you'll be the envy of all your friends!

To see the styles and prices and to find out how to order, go to http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/shirts/

Thanks for your support!

Sarah (sourjayne)

No artificial sweeteners added.

terese
True Blue Farmgirl

63 Posts

terese
chagrinfalls ohio
USA
63 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2004 :  6:02:01 PM  Show Profile  Send terese an AOL message
Sarah
Thanks I am ordering them as we speak...terese

beginnings
Go to Top of Page

Clare
True Blue Farmgirl

2173 Posts

NC WA State
USA
2173 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2004 :  6:19:37 PM  Show Profile
Sarah, I have a request. Please show us some pictures of the shirts with people standing, to get an idea of how they fit. Also please show a closeup of the logo. Thanks much!

Gardener, Stitcher, Spiritual Explorer and Appreciator of all Things Natural
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2004 :  7:39:27 PM  Show Profile
I am gonna need one of the baseball style t shirts for sure...love those! Thanks for offering them. I will put in my order by phone tomorrow!

Jenny in Utah

Bloom where you are planted!
Go to Top of Page

sourjayne
worker bee

67 Posts

sarah
seattle washington
67 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2004 :  1:12:33 PM  Show Profile
Clare, I will see what I can do. We don't have professional models out here, but I'm sure I can get a coupe hams (yeah, I'm one of them) to pose in front of a camera wearing a shirt or two. If you have any questions about fit, I'll be happy to answer them.

Sarah (sourjayne)

Go to Top of Page

Sherries Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

69 Posts

Sherrie
Graham WA
USA
69 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2004 :  4:52:20 PM  Show Profile
I also plan on one of the basball t-shirts. Please model this for us sourjayne, they look like great shirts with the cute girl logo on it.

Thanks Sarah

Sherrie

"When you care enough, you make it yourself."

Go to Top of Page

sourjayne
worker bee

67 Posts

sarah
seattle washington
67 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2004 :  4:55:19 PM  Show Profile
Still working on getting photos -- Julie Bell happened to be wearing her shirt today, so through the hustle and bustle of activities I snapped a photo of her: http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/shirts/images/julie-vneck.jpg

She's modeling the red v-neck in XL. She wore it into town and two women (a woman in the fabric store and a woman at the grocery store) ordered one for themselves!

Sarah (sourjayne)

Go to Top of Page

Clare
True Blue Farmgirl

2173 Posts

NC WA State
USA
2173 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2004 :  6:15:44 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Sarah! VERY helpful. And tell Julie thanks too!

****Gardener, Stitcher, Spiritual Explorer and Appreciator of all Things Natural****
Go to Top of Page

sourjayne
worker bee

67 Posts

sarah
seattle washington
67 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2004 :  3:20:52 PM  Show Profile
Hey girls,
Sorry I haven't had any more photo ops for shirts. The baseball style is our most popular, so we don't have any in stock that I can just throw on and snap a picture. I have to get Taylor or Anna to come wearing theirs, and our cosmic paths never seem to cross at the right time! Anyway, there's been talk of raising the prices to cover our costs, so you ought to sneak in your pre-order now to take advantage of the current prices! I think Cindylou is on a promo trip at the moment (giving out samples of MJF food in Seattle and the area), so the person answering phones might not be used to getting t-shirt calls. Just help them along a little, it will all be fine

Sarah (sourjayne)

Go to Top of Page

lforester54
Farmgirl in Training

22 Posts

Lisa
Metamora MI
USA
22 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2004 :  05:17:22 AM  Show Profile  Send lforester54 an AOL message
I agree about showing the logo. I'd like to get one but the sizes are for mini people only. I know I'm not the only Plus sized girl out there. Can you get larger sizes?

Eve was framed!
Go to Top of Page

bramble
True Blue Farmgirl

2044 Posts

2044 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2004 :  05:58:16 AM  Show Profile
I'll second that request! ESPECIALLY the baseball style, PLEASE?!!!
Bramble

with a happy heart
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

28 Posts

Kimberely
MaryJanesFarm Idaho
28 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2004 :  12:31:53 PM  Show Profile
Bramble & Lisa - Well, Sarah is off the t-shirt job, so I'm at it, and believe me, I hear your request for larger t-shirt sizes in the baseball styles! They come in Med, Large & XL - BUT, the Med. is more like a small (and a pretty small, small at that). I'm a size 3 or so and I wear the medium, but it's none too loose!!! It fits tightly, you know, the way "they're wearing them these days." I tried to order XXL & XXXL so that we could at least have some decent sizes to choose from, but they don't even make them in those sizes.
We do however have regular t-shirts that are sized "normally". I'm assuming you've been to the website and seen the pictures, but if not, www.maryjanesfarm.org/shirts/ is where you can view the shirts I'm speaking of in the normal sizes. They are the gray with a blue collar and we have white with a red collar - very cute. We also have red, gray, and white long sleeve t-shirts that are sized "normally" as well. Check them out and if you see something you like, let me know! Thanks!! Kimberely
Go to Top of Page

birdie
Farmgirl in Training

17 Posts

Amy
Hilliard OH
USA
17 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2007 :  11:13:05 AM  Show Profile
Are these t-shirts still available? Or something like it?
I'd love to help advertise MJF and a t-shirt would be perfect!
Go to Top of Page

westernhorse51
True Blue Farmgirl

1681 Posts

michele
farmingdale n.j.
USA
1681 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2007 :  12:14:01 PM  Show Profile
I want one!! must go order.

she selects wool and flax and works with eager hands Prov.31:13
Go to Top of Page

vintagechica
True Blue Farmgirl

438 Posts

Eren
Poolville TX
USA
438 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2007 :  2:29:02 PM  Show Profile
Thank you for the better photo..I love it! It reminds me of ann old fashioned fruit label. Will order one when hubby brings the credit card home.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A sure way to avoid housework...live outdoors.

Visit me anytime at my blog:
www.vintagechica.typepad.com
Go to Top of Page

CutiePatootieFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

75 Posts

Tess
Vancouver WA
USA
75 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2007 :  10:47:51 AM  Show Profile
Hello fellow Farmgirls!

Just wanted to let everyone know that because there is a random selection of styles, sizes, and colors you won't find the t-shirts on our website. However, if you would like to order some, email Lucas (lucas@maryjanesfarm.org) and he will help get you what you want.

Thanks,

Theresa Paul
MaryJanesFarm
Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2007 :  11:29:00 PM  Show Profile
Would love to have some plus sized t-shirts!! Not all of us Farmgirls are little skinny things!

www.annarosetta.com
Go to Top of Page

Meg
Moderator/Farmgirl True

974 Posts

Meg
Idaho
USA
974 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2007 :  10:06:11 AM  Show Profile
We have them in men's sizes too (American sizing charts are way off!). They are great because they are longer too (They were about all I wore while I was pregnant). Send Lucas a note and he'd love to find the right fit for you! The men's ones have some cute baseball longsleeves which I must say I have quite a few in my closet. Happy Tuesday.

MaryJane's daughter,

Meg
megan@maryjanesfarm.org
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2007 :  10:24:49 AM  Show Profile
hmmmm I will have to email that Lucas...those sound great..I agree with Kay..I wish I WERE a skinny little thing..but alas...I am quite ...sturdy.

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2007 :  1:18:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I must say I love men's baseball tees because I never could get comfortable with the 3/4 sleeve length. I always feel like my shirt doesn't fit right and I end up tugging at the cuff.

Alee
Go to Top of Page

Meg
Moderator/Farmgirl True

974 Posts

Meg
Idaho
USA
974 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2007 :  2:43:49 PM  Show Profile
Alee, I agree!

MaryJane's daughter,

Meg
megan@maryjanesfarm.org
Go to Top of Page

mommatracy
True Blue Farmgirl

490 Posts

Tracy
My. Olive NC
USA
490 Posts

Posted - May 17 2007 :  06:05:56 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning Farmladies, I must have the red t shirt! Will put my order in today. I have another request...about clothespins. I want to buy some clothespins, the really good ones. I guess I need the spring open kind. Maybe some of the solid kind as well. Can anyone out there direct me to a source to purchase them? Thanks for your help. Tracy in North Carolina.
Go to Top of Page

mom2knk
True Blue Farmgirl

321 Posts

Blanche
So Cal
321 Posts

Posted - May 17 2007 :  12:16:27 PM  Show Profile
I really like that red t shirt too!!
Go to Top of Page

BotanicalBath
True Blue Farmgirl

1014 Posts

Elizabeth
Ohio
1014 Posts

Posted - May 17 2007 :  12:37:33 PM  Show Profile
lol... when I opened the link, I really expected a WWMJD type of shirt.

It is very cute, but I never wear t-shirts.

E-
BotanicalBath@peoplepc.com
www.Botanical-Bath.com

"I do my housework in the nude. It gives me an incentive to clean the mirrors as quickly as possible."
Go to Top of Page

Meg
Moderator/Farmgirl True

974 Posts

Meg
Idaho
USA
974 Posts

Posted - May 17 2007 :  8:06:19 PM  Show Profile
Elizabeth~ how funny! I was grinning big when I read your post, then I was down right laughing out loud when I read your tag line quote. Love it!

MaryJane's daughter,

Meg
megan@maryjanesfarm.org
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic MaryJanesFarm T-shirts Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page