Printer Friendly
Author Parenting & Farm Kids: Previous Topic christmas picture Next Topic  

Whimsy_girl
True Blue Farmgirl

576 Posts

USA
576 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2005 :  8:53:12 PM  Show Profile
My mother in law really wanted pictures of the girls with santa for christmas, and the only one we could get with both of the little stinkers smiling at the same time looks like Kaylee is about to take Santa or her sister.. maybe both.. down for the count. I thought I'd share it because it cracks me up so much.

you can be oh so smart, or you can be oh so positive. I wasted a lot of time being smart I prefer being positive.

Edited by - Whimsy_girl on Dec 12 2005 8:53:54 PM

quilt8305
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Mary
Spokane WA
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2005 :  9:32:31 PM  Show Profile
Bobbi,

That is without a doubt the most precious picture. You will really treasure it in years to come.

Mary

The great use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it. Wm. James
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2005 :  9:34:01 PM  Show Profile
That is adorable...reminds me of a little picture I have of my sister and I when we were little in our easter dresses and I am picking at her sleeve and making a face like I plan to start something..and she has a big old grin on her face. (she is 18 months younger than me)
They are sure cuties!!

Jenny in Utah
It's astonishing how short a time it takes for very wonderful things to happen...Frances Burnette
Go to Top of Page

Fabulous Farm Femmes
True Blue Farmgirl

792 Posts

Diane
Lakebay, Tacoma WA
792 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2005 :  11:58:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Fabulous Farm Femmes an AOL message
I'm totally with Kaylee...evidently on one of my younger Santa photos I screamed loudly and hysterically "DON'T TOUCH ME, CLAUS!!JUST DON'T TOUCH ME"

Worse thing about this was, it was in my Dad's store where he was the manager..so I was SUPPOSED to be Mr. Manager's darling little perfect daughter they had heard so much about...this was 1960...talk of the store for many years.

Bobbi, your daughters have spunk!AND they are adorable..two great traits in a girl!
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Cottage
True Blue Farmgirl

273 Posts

Ellen

USA
273 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2005 :  04:50:04 AM  Show Profile
Bobbi-your girls are so adorable-what a great picture-makes me smile-thanks for sharing! :)
Ellen in MI
Go to Top of Page

westernhorse51
True Blue Farmgirl

1681 Posts

michele
farmingdale n.j.
USA
1681 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2005 :  06:40:23 AM  Show Profile
Bobbi, you should frame that wonderful picture. It is so precious. The magic of Christmas & childern is just so magical!!!! Michele

she selects wool and flax and works with eager hands Prov.31:13
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2005 :  07:17:32 AM  Show Profile
ADORABLE!!!!!! what little cutie-pies your daughters are! great that they aren't afraid of santa (lucas, at 4 .. is still apprehensive about sitting on his lap) .. you will treasure these photos more and more and more with each passing year! what precious delight on their beautiful little faces! xo, frannie

True Friends, Frannie
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2348 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2348 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2005 :  05:54:08 AM  Show Profile
Bobbi,
Great pic. The girls are beautiful. Santa still looks good for his age!

Blessings!
Catherine
cajungal

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page
  Parenting & Farm Kids: Previous Topic christmas picture Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page