Page: of 83

Rosemary
True Blue Farmgirl

1825 Posts

Virginia
USA
1825 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2012 :  4:45:29 PM  Show Profile
I love solo bonfires. You can dance without worrying about knocking anyone over :)

Edited by - Rosemary on Sep 17 2012 6:45:40 PM
Go to Top of Page

Hazel
True Blue Farmgirl

82 Posts

Jen
Bridgeport Pa
USA
82 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2012 :  6:41:58 PM  Show Profile
Speaking of Facebook, if anyone would like to add me my info is:
http://www.facebook.com/Jentheisen74?ref=tn_tnmn

Hope that works, I just copied and pasted it! I do have my privacy settings pretty tight due to stalker issues... But try it and let me know!
Go to Top of Page

Kim
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Kim
Pflugerville Texas
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2012 :  7:01:29 PM  Show Profile
Melanie-That is so sweet! But I really would want to pay you!! I adore the one with the round piece at the bottom. Do you have a paypal account?

Who has the Round Robin letter now? :)

Forever farmgirl
Farmgirl Sister #1363

http://midwestmusings-kim.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Little Sparrow
Farmgirl in Training

47 Posts

Shellee
Thornville Ohio
USA
47 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2012 :  09:09:50 AM  Show Profile
Greetings witchy farmgirls, Melanie sending belated birthday hugs, may your 34th year be one of great blessings. Also, continued success with your classes and beautiful creations. Heartfelt welcome to you Charlotte. The last few days of summer have been so beautiful here in SE Ohio...fields of goldenrod swaying as the last soft breeze of summer bids farewell, asters little faces blooming to greet and welcome fall. May all be joyfull and at peace.

Don't let yesterday use up too much of today. Cherokee Proverb
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2012 :  8:47:45 PM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
Hey Jen~ I tried to add you to my Facebook, but no luck. Here's my Facebook info if you'd like to add me (for any of you ladies that would like to add me as a friend on Facebook) https://www.facebook.com/melanie.masterson.37 I will admit I am Facebook more than here, but that's only because Facebook is easier to access from my phone.

Kim~ I will email you.

Well gals it is a pretty quiet evening here. The kids are gone to their dad's house for the weekend. So it is just me and the critters and they have finally settled down and went to sleep for the night. I have finally finished all of my homework and will get to begin on my prayer boxes tomorrow. YAY! I also have a day of housework and errands planned. We'll see how much actually gets done. LOL

I think I will call it a night too.
Hugs~ Melanie

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

Little Sparrow
Farmgirl in Training

47 Posts

Shellee
Thornville Ohio
USA
47 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2012 :  07:27:10 AM  Show Profile
Hi Melanie, I requested your friendship on facebook...I also am on there more often. ; )

Don't let yesterday use up too much of today. Cherokee Proverb
Go to Top of Page

Kim
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Kim
Pflugerville Texas
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2012 :  08:53:17 AM  Show Profile
Melanie-I requested your friendship on Facebook, too!

Forever farmgirl
Farmgirl Sister #1363

http://midwestmusings-kim.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

desperadosdream
True Blue Farmgirl

197 Posts

Malena
Versailles Indiana
USA
197 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2012 :  09:44:08 AM  Show Profile
Melanie, I sent you a friend request on fb (Malena Hunger) and thought I'd give you a heads up so you weren't wondering who in the heck it was. I loved your house pics by the way you are doing a great job! It is a lot of work but it is also a lot of pleasure to create your own environment the way you like it I think.

Malena
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2012 :  10:02:30 AM  Show Profile
Blessed Mabon everyone! Anyone doing anything special to celebrate? Hard to believe the Autumnal Equinox is here already....now we head into the "tunnel" - we are so far north that in a month it will be dark at 4:00 and getting dusky at 3:30....

Blessings, Sheri

"Work is Love made visible" -Kahlil Gibran

http://farmsteadfripperies.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

desperadosdream
True Blue Farmgirl

197 Posts

Malena
Versailles Indiana
USA
197 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2012 :  10:24:18 AM  Show Profile
Blessed Mabon to you Sheri and to all others. I am not doing anything too elaborate but I am doing fall crafts and making some "tonics". The house smells glorious and with all the windows thrown open for a good air out...life is good! Good things are heading this way surely!? Perhaps I shall go pumpkin and gourd hunting today at the pumpkin patch and have some hot mulled cider later. Decisions, decisions.

Have a blessed Mabon everyone!

Malena
Go to Top of Page

Rosemary
True Blue Farmgirl

1825 Posts

Virginia
USA
1825 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2012 :  12:22:54 PM  Show Profile
I'm planting a fig tree.This makes my inner Goddess very happy.
Go to Top of Page

Erin Rock
True Blue Farmgirl

103 Posts

Erin
Grand Blanc MI
USA
103 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2012 :  1:54:42 PM  Show Profile
Happy Mabon everyone! I hope everyone finds the balance in their lives :)

Erin Rock (sister #4131)
Tree Huggin'
Bunny Lovin'
Dirt Worshipper!
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2012 :  7:53:32 PM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
Finally got around to working on the prayer boxes for class. YAY! I tried hollowing out books first and then didn't go very well. So then I went with a wooden craft box. I will try again though on the hollowed books.

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

hawkin_farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

63 Posts

Micah
Austin Texas
USA
63 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2012 :  11:03:07 AM  Show Profile  Send hawkin_farmgirl an AOL message  Send hawkin_farmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Afternoon ladies!

Just thought I'd stop by a say hi. My spiritual journey is going well. I've been reading and setting some time aside every day to study and practice mediating and grounding myself. My one year old is extremely high needs and sensory, so some days are very trying. I think that this time I set aside for myself is actually making me a better mother!

I've set up a sort of, kinda routine for our days, so my son and I go on nature walks and do all sorts of crafts. We celebrated the first day of fall by spending time among the trees and drawing pictures of leaves, using real leaves to trace. Now were getting ready for my favorite holiday of all, Halloween! It's also my wedding anniversary and I'm super excited because my family is watching my son all day so my husband and I can have some fun. A whole day baby-less!

Well, time to drag out the decorations and plan our afternoon craft. Have a great day all!

*Micah*
Farmgirl Sister #1478
http://pinterest.com/miss_micahp/
http://misadventuresofamicah.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

Erin Rock
True Blue Farmgirl

103 Posts

Erin
Grand Blanc MI
USA
103 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2012 :  06:23:44 AM  Show Profile
Hello all my witchy sisters I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a Yule time swap maybe an ornament or just something crafty? I would be happy to hostess it if others are interested.

Erin Rock (sister #4131)
Tree Huggin'
Bunny Lovin'
Dirt Worshipper!
Go to Top of Page

mtngirljon
True Blue Farmgirl

539 Posts

Jonnie
Webster Texas
USA
539 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2012 :  06:26:37 AM  Show Profile
Sign me up, Erin!

Jonnie
Farmgirl #648

"Turn your face to the sun, and the shadows will fall behind you" - Maori Proverb

Go to Top of Page

Erin Rock
True Blue Farmgirl

103 Posts

Erin
Grand Blanc MI
USA
103 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2012 :  06:32:14 AM  Show Profile
What should we do, do you think? We could even do a blank Yule card swap. What kind of crafts do ya'll do? We could even do a small stocking full of witchy Yule-tide goodness :)

Erin Rock (sister #4131)
Tree Huggin'
Bunny Lovin'
Dirt Worshipper!
Go to Top of Page

mtngirljon
True Blue Farmgirl

539 Posts

Jonnie
Webster Texas
USA
539 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2012 :  06:42:16 AM  Show Profile
I do some crafts, but my gift is needlework. I've been thinking since I responded and will reply again when I get some more ideas.

Jonnie
Farmgirl #648

"Turn your face to the sun, and the shadows will fall behind you" - Maori Proverb

Go to Top of Page

Erin Rock
True Blue Farmgirl

103 Posts

Erin
Grand Blanc MI
USA
103 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2012 :  06:53:56 AM  Show Profile
I'm sort of a jack of all trades master of none kinda gal. After posting the idea of the small stocking it kind of stuck with me and nothing says it has to all be hand made. We are lucky enough to have a small shop near us with wonderful potions and incense and other witchy goodness that I would tuck into a stocking. I think if there are no objections that is the way I will go with it. We would each get one person of course so a straight trade back and forth.

Erin Rock (sister #4131)
Tree Huggin'
Bunny Lovin'
Dirt Worshipper!
Go to Top of Page

mtngirljon
True Blue Farmgirl

539 Posts

Jonnie
Webster Texas
USA
539 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2012 :  07:19:25 AM  Show Profile
I could do a stocking. I don't have any shops like that close by, but have some time get some things together. Let's go with that then.

Jonnie
Farmgirl #648

Go to Top of Page

Katlady93
True Blue Farmgirl

361 Posts

Charlotte
Denmark SC
USA
361 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2012 :  5:01:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Katlady93 a Yahoo! Message
i would be interedted in a Yule swap. just not sure what i would be able to do. DH is still recuperating from the stroke, and my time is stretched too far as it is. maybe it would help me re-focus and rebalance??????

Some dreams are worth the risk it takes to make them real.
Go to Top of Page

mtngirljon
True Blue Farmgirl

539 Posts

Jonnie
Webster Texas
USA
539 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2012 :  06:30:47 AM  Show Profile
Charlotte,

How about asking Source to guide your decision? Just sayin'...

Jonnie
Farmgirl #648

Go to Top of Page

Erin Rock
True Blue Farmgirl

103 Posts

Erin
Grand Blanc MI
USA
103 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2012 :  06:18:36 AM  Show Profile
I don't think any one would do anything over the top just something to help us decorate for our own holiday in a world that ignores where Christmas came from.

Erin Rock (sister #4131)
Tree Huggin'
Bunny Lovin'
Dirt Worshipper!
Go to Top of Page

rksmith
True Blue Farmgirl

858 Posts

Rachel
Clayton GA
USA
858 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2012 :  1:40:05 PM  Show Profile
I am interested in the Yule swap also. Just let me know the details of what we need to contribute, when and where to send it. Sounds like fun.

Rachel
Farmgirl Sister #2753

True enlightenment is nothing but the nature of one's own self being fully realised-- His Holiness the Dali Lama

www.madameapothecary.com
Go to Top of Page

Hazel
True Blue Farmgirl

82 Posts

Jen
Bridgeport Pa
USA
82 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2012 :  2:49:13 PM  Show Profile
Sounds awesome! We've been wanting to do some kind of swap, just never had time to put it together! Yay! I'm in! I have lots of stuff! Herbs, teas, crystals... Yay again!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 83 Gathered Up: Previous Topic witchy farmgirls? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page