Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2010 :  09:47:31 AM  Show Profile
The porch has been sort of quiet. I hope even when things are rough that you can get a chance to poke around the forums (there is almost always something humorous or uplifting to be found at MJF) and stop on the porch for some hugs and comfort. I'm keeping the various needs in my prayers.

Megan - that machine can be a blessing. After my mom's knee-replacement, they didn't give her one for weeks (not sure why) but once she had it, her recup and progress went much more quickly.

Pam - ditto on the Sam Elliot thing.
My BF's husband looks an awful lot like him and I have to say she's very happily married.

I'm leaving a thermos of hot cider for any takers....

Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Edited by - staci860 on Nov 30 2010 09:50:17 AM
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2010 :  09:50:02 AM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
I'll definitely take it! Our furnace is still on the fritz but we are staying warm. I have snuggly puppies beside me.

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2010 :  12:21:18 PM  Show Profile
Hi My Porchies...It is so nice to have people back on the Porch visiting once again. We all needed that Family time during the Holiday though didn't we? BUT you are all my family too and I missed all of you who were MIA for a few days!

Bunny...don't stay away from the Porch because you feel you don't want to be a downer on everyone else. Good grief...that is half the reason this Porch is so great...is that we care about everyone's hearts and lives, good or bad at any given moment. So quit hiding out and come vent and cry. We have big shoulders and there is no worse feeling thanthinking you have to go-it alone because nobody understands your circumstances. We might not totally...but we are good at passing out hankies, pouring you a a nice warm cup of something soothing and listening to your heart. And if I get on my soap-box and try to "FIX" your problems for you...my way...just tell me to STEP DOWN! We love you and want you to know that and believe it.
Pam...I can just see you sitting there all snuggly with Lola on your lap and the other dogs on either side of you...in front of the Fireplace working on stitchery of some kind. ~ Tried to watch your last few Craftster Sessions and my stupid computer froze up. It is as in bad of need of replacement as your furnace is. lol This thing may not keep me warm and cozy but it is my life-line to my Porchies. And you guys are my warm fuzzies!
Kristy...our Virtual Porch is always just the Perfect Temperature! And is never lacking in good company, funny stories and laughing and crying to boot. And non of our food and beverages have calories in them. We make sure that Darlene and Denise remove them all! lol
Staci...thanks for the cider! That really hit the spot! Do any of you like Egg Nog besides me? Have you tried the different flavored ones that have came out in the stores the last couple Seasons? Wow...they are so good! But talk about a beverage that needs the calories removed! I drink the low-fat kind but still...I could end up looking like Mrs. Claus real easily because I love the stuff!
Darlene...laughed my head-off over the kiddie bars for my husbands bed, but girlfriend I think you're on to something!
One of his medications gives him horrid nightmares and makes him
thrash around violently and then he literally throws himself out of bed in his sleep. Sounds crazy but that is one of the reasons we have separate beds and bedrooms. The other one is he has physically hurt me during some of his dreams. Like he was dreaming of snakes one time and
and he started pounding my stomach with his fist trying to kill the snakes...then I woke up and started beating on him trying to wake him up.He is a big man and way stronger than I am...so, he did more damage to me physically and emotionally than I did to him. I jokingly told him one time that IF he had a life insurance policy on me...I would think he was trying to bump me off. Preachers have been known to do that a time or two in recent years. lol It is a good thing we love each other deeply but I decided years ago that I also valued my life and was moving into my own bedroom. I'm nobodies punching bag...even if they are sleeping.lol

Dana...pumpkin pie from scratch...I am impressed. I didn't get enough pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving. I might just have to go buy a Costco one. They have fabulous pumpkin pies and they are huge. They don't beat home-made from scratch but they come close enough for my palette.
Megan...Glad you had a good time with your Family in Michigan! And happy that your surgery will be over soon. We will keep praying you through it and hope your recovery goes better and faster than even the Dr.'s expect.
Luanne...before you start typing on a post...go up to the top of the page and make sure that it shows that you are 'Logged On' because if you aren't you will just be typing into the wind. Because I am sure that is where all those lost posts go...blown away forever like leaves from a tree. I learned that little tip...the Long Hard Way! Just like you just did. When that happens it is so frustrating that you don't even want to do it over do you??? I usually don't! I just say "Ok...wasn't meant to be!" and I shut off my computer and wait until the next day. By then I can't remember what I was blabbing about anyway, so probably was a blessing in disguise for everyone else. lol
OK, my little dog is looking at me with her legs crossed and her eyes crossed (no, not really) but she does need to be taken outside for her morning ritual and I can tell she thinks I have been on this computer way too long. So, by for now and Have a Beautiful Day no matter your weather or your circumstances!
Love Is The Answer...No Matter The Question.

Love, Hugs, Smiles and
Christmas Joy,
~peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com
http://pegsmiles7.wordpress.com
http://www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com/PeggySmithsStudio.html#

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

Edited by - LadyInRed on Nov 30 2010 12:32:34 PM
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2010 :  12:26:23 PM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
WE HAVE HEAT and it was less than 300.00!

Go to Top of Page

beekeepersgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1423 Posts

Luanne
Cresco PA
USA
1423 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2010 :  12:28:15 PM  Show Profile
Awesome Pam - I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!

Luanne

beekeepersgirl #691

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2010 :  12:30:48 PM  Show Profile
WOO-HOO!!! SO glad to hear it Pam!

Blessings, staci FG# 973

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2010 :  12:32:50 PM  Show Profile
Hi Luanne - I was happy to hear that your mom arrived safely and that you had a nice visit.
Is she home safely yet?
Your thanksgiving sounds amazing - 70 people!?!? - I can't imagine.... must be a blast.

Blessings, staci FG# 973

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2010 :  12:34:25 PM  Show Profile
YEAH PAM!!! HEAT IS GOOD!!! AND THAT PRICE WASN'T BAD EITHER!

LOVE AND HUGS,
~peg

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2010 :  12:59:14 PM  Show Profile
Pam: So glad it was fairly in-expensive of a repair compared to what it could have been. Granted if you don't have the money even $300 can seem like a mountain. The good thing is that you have working heat that's safe to use.

Megan: Hope your surgery goes well. I'm sure everything will okay well and you'll recover quickly. Do you have any crafts or activities planned to occupy yourself while you're recovering?

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
http://twilightburrough.blogspot.com/
Warren, MI
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2010 :  1:01:38 PM  Show Profile
Pam!! yeah on the heat. I could live with no electricity more easily than no heat. Hopefully the puppies won't take off too soon.

www.bunnyrose.com
Go to Top of Page

Marcia30
True Blue Farmgirl

159 Posts

Marcia
Mt. Carmel IL
USA
159 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2010 :  1:47:52 PM  Show Profile
Hey i have not been on here for a while been so busy with my pampered chef stuff. Hope to be on here sittin alot more.

I am loving my country life all the time!!!!
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2010 :  2:58:29 PM  Show Profile
Hey all! I am startin to slow down around here a little. My DH is gettin ready for a phone interview tomorrow that would be a huge pay increase and give him weekends off! We are askin for prayers that he gets the job. It would be something that could maybe turn into a real career and not just be a job.

I am gatherin up all the supplies to get started on the christmas bakin and candy makin we do every year. I am still workin on my list of people and types of candy. I am rather enjoyin this part, it lets me sit down and rest. I have a whole week to get this part done, so I'm takin my time with it.

Pam...Glad you got your heat back! My dad is an a/c and heating man, I really expected your bill to be way more than that! Yea for you!

Megan...I'll be keepin you in my thoughts with this surgery comin up. You'll be fine and you'll be better afterward. You'll see.

Marcia...I've learned the hard way to slow down more often. I'm only 33 and had a heart attack this year. It has been determined that it was completely stress related. My blood pressure is borderline, cholesterol is fine, no major defects or disorders or diseases. They even said my weight is outside the danger range (yea! I spent a year losin weight to get back into shape.) and that my blood sugar was amazingly normal. You got to learn to take time outs and rest.

Well, I'm off to see if I can find something sweet left over from thanksgiving. Maybe I can talk my hubby into makin me something if I can't.

Farmgirl Sister #1438

God - Gardening - Family - Is anything else important?
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2010 :  6:22:25 PM  Show Profile
Hello my dear porchies,
I hope and pray yall had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Thank you for all the cards and birthday wishes. It was nice day but then we all got hit with the flu. Still have one son home with it today. I haven't been sick in ages..but I think sometimes God uses it to get us to slow down and rest. I am beginning to feel like myself again and bit rested.

Back at school with my dear little butterflies who have been the chatterbugs the past two days. They had a lot of catching up to do after being away from each other for five days. Now we are focusing on our Christmas program and how many lights we can put up in my classroom without a breaker going...they are just flapping their butterfly wings over that one. Purple delight of course.

Welcome Kristy..so nice to have you. Someone from my neck of the woods. I am from NEbraska where the wind is blowing us everywhere today. Make yourself comfy here.

Megan praying for you and your upcoming surgury.

Pam so glad you have heat

Bunny praying for you as well. We are here for you my dear. That's what sisters do.

Well ladies my tea kettle is singing so it is time for tea and cookies.

love to you all
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

http://butterflywings.wordpress.com
Farm Sister #1889
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2010 :  9:35:08 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone! Thanks for the concern and prayers! Tomorrow's going to be a little crazy, and then Thursday is the big day! Eek! But knowing I have people praying for me will make it better! I do have lots planned, though. Schoolwork, catching up on reading, crocheting, the works. And of course, my grandparents will hopefully be here this weekend!
Tammy, your little butterflies sound just like me when I was in grade school!
Angela, I'll be praying for your husband. Something good will come!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2010 :  11:13:53 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Pam...Finally! You must have been a popsicle or half of one.LOL! Great price...you see what it cost me. Next we need to stifle the big mouth boss. Duct tape works well and they have it in colors now!

Staci...Congrats farm girl of the month! You Rock Girl!

Peggy...My neighbor was doing that to his wife for awhile until they did some med changes. Now he snores like a freight train so she wears earplugs! Gotta love it!

Megan...You'll be running away from all the boys in no time! Hang in there! Prayers coming your way.

Cherime is the BD girl this month.

How about doing our own homemade Christmas ornament swap? We make the same ornament but just send it to a different person every month. I will keep that straight for us. By the end of the year we will all have the same ornaments for Our Porchie Christmas Tree. We can start it in January or now if you want. Making and sending 1 ornament a month won't break the bank either. What do we say sisters?

I have been somewhat disappointed with some of the swaps outside the porch. Some people don't respond to receiving the swap items or the swap itself. I pretty much am done with the outside swaps except for the quilt blocks which are gorgeous. I took myself off the RAOK list because I'm not going to send things and not be told if they arrived. I received beautiful things and acknowledge them. Anyone else have similar issues? It took me hours to make a Christmas stocking and still no word. That's why I'd rather do it for one of my Porch Sisters! Which brings me to another swap idea. We can make stockings,homemade valentines, Easter eggs and whatever! We'll be the talk of the town, won't we? LOL!

Well, payers to you all and blessings beyond measure.

Blessings and Peace,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

DNA doesn't make us sisters, Love does!

The road to a friends house is never to long!

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2010 :  12:29:39 AM  Show Profile
Darlene...love your Swap Ideas! I don't do a Tree anymore other than a lighted Ceramic One with a Train that goes around it. So, I don't think I want to do an ornament a month myself...but I loved the homemade swaps for each Holiday or one swap a month for something but let's keep it interesting. Not repetitious like 12 Christmas ornaments...unless we made a Friendship Tree...where we each bought whatever kind of little tree we wanted that would stay up all year. Like you see them do for Halloween or Easter and then we could do a different seasonal ornament for each month...but it hangs on your tree all year long. Are you getting my drift here? Like maybe January could be a Snowman ornament, Feb a Heart ornament, March Something to do with Wind... like a Kite ornament, April...maybe a Watering Can, May...a Flower, June ...something Beach Related, July...Fourth of July related, Aug...something to do with Gardens/ anyway you get the idea. What do you think about that? Plus maybe Miss Pam could head up some kind of Embroidery Project that could even tie in with the ornaments or just a separate project all together. I even like the idea of doing a silver-heart charm bracelet with charms from all my Porchies.That would be very special. Those are just a few of my ideas.

Angela...glad that you are doing better. Just don't over do girl! Your Porch Mother's worry about you. I will be praying for hubby on that phone interview.

Tammy...I am so sorry that you all came down with the Flu. That wasn't a very Fun Birthday Present.

Megan...praying for Peace of Mind and Heart for you.

Ok...I'm done in. Need some sleep! Chat with you all tomorrow or I should say later today! lol

Hugs and smiles,
~peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Dec 01 2010 12:33:10 AM
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2010 :  08:05:53 AM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
We could do a season/holiday swap. Those are lots of fun and since I don't have a lot of family, I love getting gifts from my internet moms and sisters. It makes me feel like I do have a family out there. I am all about the embroidery and cross stitch. LOL!

Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2010 :  08:22:37 AM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Peggy and Pam...Sound great. Set a swap up whenever you want to. I would like everyone to do something if they want. 2 heads are better than 1 and for sure all of our heads must be fantastic.
I have one tree that has only homemade ornaments on it and it brings back so many memories. I do a simple beaded cross that just brings it all back to the reason we celebrate Christmas. That's why I thought if we each did the same ornament for everyone by next christmas we would be able to look at them and know that all of us had the same special ornaments as everyone else. You know you will all get the cross from me! LOL!
Keep on brainstorming girls!

Blessings and Peace,
Darlene
Sister 1922

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2010 :  09:17:50 AM  Show Profile
Darlene...you know me, I love the beaded cross idea! But couldn't that also work for a Friendship Tree or a Christmas Tree? Maybe we should do which ever we want. If you want to use your ornaments on your homemade ornament tree, some others on their regular Christmas tree, and some of us on our Friendship Trees that we will
create/that would all still work. So if you want to head that up...let's get started for December. Would we each make a cross or just a Christmas Ornament? I Have some Star Ornaments that I made left to give out to people.
So...further explanation please as...I haven't quite grasp your idea in it's entirety. (you know foggy bottom brain peggy).

Love and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2010 :  3:41:41 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Peggy...I emailed you so get back to me.

Blessings and Peace,
Darlene
Sister 1922

Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2010 :  4:23:33 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone. Feeling a bit better today. Thankfully no drama to unhinge me. I don't think I'm going to be able to do any swaps right now. Truthfully my heart is just not in it. Besides all my supplies are split between my mom's and where I'm at now. I keep thinking of things to sew or make... and then realize most of the stuff is at my mom's. I have an interview with a temp agency tomorrow. Hopefully it will be at least something full time to help with my expenses of being stuck here. I'm realizing this time caught in between moving and not moving is giving me time to really evaluate what I need to do. I'm still not sure about where I'm suppose to be but hopefully I'll get an answer while I wait.
P.S. I hate banks.. Chase in particular. It is so sad to be reduced to a number/investment/statistic. To them I'm not a human being. Just a file. I keep thinking of Jesus and the money changers.. wish he was around to kick some bank butt right now.

Megan, good luck with your surgery tomorrow. I know you'll be fine!

Darlene, thanks for your hard work with the swaps. As I said .... my heart just isn't in it right now. Maybe later.

Tammy, you think your butterflies are tuned up now... just wait until it's almost Christmas!
Angela, I'm glad you are on the mend. 33 is way too young to deal with those kind of health problems.

Well, I'm off to do some inspirational reading. Kitties are all asleep around me and I'm over my nap..

Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com
Go to Top of Page

Rxgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

216 Posts

Dana
Id
USA
216 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2010 :  5:08:23 PM  Show Profile
Megan-good luck on the surgery, I'll be thinking of you all day

Darlene-would love to participate in a seasonal swap. I would love to do a monthly but don't think I could keep up with it. Count me in on any seasonal ones though (hubby now knows not to delete and porch e-mails)

Tammy-I always smile when you refer to the kids as your little butterflies, it's just adorable

Angela-please keep us posted and good luck for hubby's phone interview!

Pam-so glad you have heat, freezing's no fun

Bunny-glad to hear you had a decent day today, it's definitely been not easy for you recently

All sorts of stress around here the last few days. My in-laws want to borrow a large (I mean large) sum of money from us. I normally wouldn't even think twice but they aren't exactly exhausting all of their options before asking us and it would take most of our immediate savings, I'm praying hard for guidance right now. We'll see where things end up in the next few days. Worst part...they ask on the same day that I gave my notice at work so that I could stay home completely full-time. So on top of the stress of thinking I'll no longer be pulling in a steady income, they want to tap out our savings. They're good people and love them to death, but I'm a little freaked out at the moment

Dana-farmgirl #1432

"He who throws mud only loses ground"-Fat Albert

Edited by - Rxgirl on Dec 01 2010 5:09:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2010 :  5:33:14 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone! I was fitted for my brace, and the lady showed my Mom and I how to use my motion machine. It seems simple, but my post-op brace is huge! I'll be on it for pretty much of all of December, then onto a smaller brace. But I'll be as good as new when this is all done! Signing off until Friday or the weekend! Hope everyone has good days, and thank you all so much for the prayers and good thoughts! I love my sisters!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2010 :  9:30:07 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Megan...Prayers with you until you come back on here.

Dana...Off the top of my head I can't give you the scriptures but some of our other Porchies might be able to. We are not to co-sign or loan so that we are not held responsible for anyone's debt. I just think it's not good for relationships to put money in the mix. Is it a want or a need that they want the money for? If this is money your father left you I would have to say NO anyway. Furthermore your family has to come first. You have 2 little one's to be concerned about. What does Hubby say? Stay strong and say NO! I hate that they did this to you. I have always fended for myself and would never think of asking anyone for money. I worked 16 h a day sometimes to pay the bills. We need to Pray bigtime!

Bunny...Just hang in there. I don't think your supposed to move to your Mother's. These banks are off the hook. Instead of working with people they would rather have a bunch of empty houses. Greed is alive and well! The little guy can never catch a break! It's sickening. God never loses and he won't let you either.

How about an ornament swap where each person signs up for a month and sends everyone in the swap a homemade ornament?
Once and done. I will take December and Peggy said she would take January. You have the whole month to send your ornaments out. Sign up girls so I know how many ornaments to make. I have a metal tree that has family pictures and ornaments on that I keep out all year. How nice it will be to all have the same Porchie ornaments! Sign up and secure your month. Hurry, hurry so I can make your ornament.

Blessings and Peace,
Darlene
Sister 1922

Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2010 :  05:10:19 AM  Show Profile
Morning ladies!

Dear Lord, please watch over Megan during her surgery today. Bless and guide the surgeon's hands, give peace to the family and a speedy recovery to our little sister. Please also provide guidance to Dana and her husband as they face this dilemma. Bless Bunny with a vision for her future and patience as she waits. We ask for favor for Angela's husband (and mine, too) in their job searches. Please continue healing Tammy and her family. We offer praise for Pam's restored heat.
We are deeply grateful to have each other and this place to come and share our joys and burdens. Please bless each "sister" today. Bless Peggy and Darlene today, Father, as they are always so uplifting and encouraging (and fun!) - they bring a wealth of life experience and a dash of joy to all of us, I know, even in the midst of their own struggles and health concerns.
Be with each one today, even those not mentioned by name, you know their needs and cares. Watch over us all. Amen.

The swap sounds like a blast. I'd like July if it's still available.
love you guys....

Blessings, staci FG# 973

Edited by - staci860 on Dec 02 2010 05:11:29 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page