Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

Lida
True Blue Farmgirl

157 Posts

Lida
Rochester NY
USA
157 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2010 :  04:49:31 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning Sisters,
Finally, the weekend.

Please add a young mom named Kristi to your prayers this weekend. Kristi had heart surgery in her early 20 s and has always had heart issues. She and her husband adopted a sweet baby boy 2 years ago, then they gave birth to a baby girl who is a preemie of 9 weeks now and still struggling in the NICU. Yesterday Kristi was admitted to the hospital with an illness and is in ICU on a ventilator. She is in the same hospital as her baby daughter.

Two of the grandkids slept over last night. There dad is away hunting this weekend and their mommy worked an overnight shift and is now sleeping upstairs.

More to come later. Blessings to all!

Lida
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2010 :  07:53:26 AM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Lida-Kristi is in my prayers. Many healing vibes coming that way.

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2010 :  09:04:24 AM  Show Profile
I know what you mean. I use crisco on my face and hands. It's cheap, no perfume and pretty pure. I learned that from an old Indian Chief, an article in the newspaper about him that is.
OK, are we still putting cookie recipes on here? I have one I found in a Christian novel I got at the library last year. I made them last year and fell in love. I'm sure you could use any flavoring. Here ya go:

Lemon Drops

1 c butter
2/3 c powdered sugar
1 t vanilla
2/3 c cornstarch
1 c all-purpose flour
1/8 t salt

Frosting

1 1/2 c powdered sugar
2 t lemon juice
1/4 c butter
3 T milk

Cream butter, sugar and vanilla. Add dry ingredients. Roll into tiny balls. Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes. Cool slightly before removing from cookie sheet.

Frosting

Mix ingredients until smooth and creamy and add a dab to tops of cookies.

I warn you ...these are rich AND habit forming.

Don't you just love a good,clean novel that has recipes in it? I sure do.

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2010 :  09:17:52 AM  Show Profile
OMGosh ...Kristi and baby are both in my prayers. WOW! 20's and having heart surgery...so young. Poor thing.

Hope you girls are about done with the Christmas rush and can take some time JUST for you. Relax, have some tea and watch Christmas movies.

I'm still waiting to get my house and privacy back, but the electrician is still at it, bless his heart. At least when it's done I will sleep a little more sound.

Thank you girls for all of your Prayers regarding my Aunt. I appreciate that. The hard part for my Mom is not being there. But she isn't up to it and crossing over those mountains in this weather can be dangerous.
Have a great day Girls. Love ya'll!

Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2010 :  09:50:54 AM  Show Profile
Judy, my prayers are with you and your family. What a hardship for this time of year. I'm glad you have your handy man checking things out. It sounds like maybe an angel found you to fix some scary stuff.

Angela, so glad the angels found you with things you needed. It's amazing what just $5.00 can do.

Pam, I checked out the Brave Girls site. What a happy place. I plan on visiting it daily to check out new things.

I've been feeling sick the last few days. I don't know if I have a flu bug of some kind or a fibro flare up. It's hard to tell sometimes. But I'm laying low hanging out with my son. We had fun the other day watching cartoons on the couch. (he's 27).
He is going home today but will be back for Christmas. I of course still have not heard anything from the bank. The 3 weeks they said they needed to make a decision are up.. so much for their time line. Hopefully I'll hear something after Christmas.
It's raining like crazy and will not stop until Christmas day. At least it is just rain and not too terribly cold.

Hope your week is filled with holiday blessings.
Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com
Go to Top of Page

Marcia30
True Blue Farmgirl

159 Posts

Marcia
Mt. Carmel IL
USA
159 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2010 :  10:18:32 AM  Show Profile
Well my dishwasher is still not fixed and Wed my washer pipes froze and then busted so me and hubby spent all day fixing them and it was not easy cause they are in a crawl space. But now they are fixed and he insultaed them alot better than what the original guys did so they should not freeze again. Hopefully!!!!

Snowed in with nothing to do but bake! I am gonna get soooo faaaaattt. LOLOLOLOLO
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2010 :  10:31:00 AM  Show Profile
Hello dear sisters,
thought I would pop in before I head out to finish my Christmas shopping. It might snow this next week and with finishing up school before break with my little butterflies, I need to get it done.

Had our staff Christams party last night and it was fun. Lots of good food, laughter, and fun. Who could ask for more?

Well ladies I will check in later...but hubby is calling me to get going.

love and blessings
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

http://butterflywings.wordpress.com
Farm Sister #1889
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2010 :  10:37:49 AM  Show Profile
I spent more than 3 hours last night at my aunts 'anit'christmas party. It was the most fun I've had with my whole family all year. I almost cried though.

My grandma on my dads side is a very prim and propper woman who is very critical of anyone who wants to live an 'earthy' (her words, not mine) kind of life. She always seems to be hard on me for nearly everything. Last night she stood behind me with her hands on my shoulders and told me she admired me and was proud of me. She said I had stood strong through anything life threw at me and had worked hard to raise a family in a very difficult time.

I almost fell out of my chair! She has never complimented me like that! I was the one who got pregnant in highschool and have always been kinda the 'poor' one of the family. I'm the one everyone usually talks about as havin it hard. I kinda just am there normally at the parties, but this year they all wanted to know how I had lost so much weight and where had I found my brownie recipe and stuff.

I was glad to see my uncle. I've mentioned him on here, he has a brain tumor and only comes to this one party so he doesn't have to talk about it. He had gained a lot of weight and was his happy old self again! He stopped the chemo treatments since they had declared him inoperable and without hope, and had begun goin to a native american doctor. He is happier and feels better on natural medicines.

I hope everyone is havin a nice holiday season! Tell me about your family parties!

Farmgirl Sister #1438

God - Gardening - Family - Is anything else important?
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2010 :  12:15:01 PM  Show Profile
Oh Angela, how sweet of your Grandmother to admit all that stuff to you. How good you must feel.
I'm so happy to hear that your Uncle feels better on Natural medicine. Good for him.
Big Hugs to You!

Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2010 :  4:57:04 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Hi sisters...

Judy... praying for your family. Your Aunt was too young and most times there isn't any warning. Alot of times it is congenital and the person has it from birth.Your poor mother. Hope your wiring situation is getting corrected. That is scarey.

I haven't been on here posting because I have been in agony since PT began. More numbness and my R hip keeps popping out whenever it wants to. I'll post as long as I can feel the keys. The therapist said I'd get much worse before I'd get better. Whew! Jackie is better because she isn't on any drops.

Ornaments should be in the rest of your hands this week. I sent them out on Fri.Glad those of you that received them like them.

Pam...love the posts and will sign up for the site.

Please pray for my friend from church. Her name is Loida and she is a widow of a Pastor and a very kind and Godly woman. She had many tests and then a breast biopsy. She will get the results M/T. Thank You.

I can't stay typing because I can't hold my arms/hands up and they are reaaly numb. I will be back soon. I pop in and read I just can't keep typing..

Prayers and farmgirl love. Lida special prayers for the mother and baby.

Blessings and Peace,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

DNA doesn't make us sisters, Love does!

The road to a friends house is never to long!

Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2010 :  5:21:08 PM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Many prayers coming everyone's way. Angela-that is so wonderful-what a great Christmas party.

It is snowing here now. I have my tree lit up and all the lights off, watching the snow from my front window, listening to Christmas music. I fixed myself a small glass of champagne and I'm going to enjoy the snow.

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2010 :  6:13:13 PM  Show Profile
HI ladies,

Darlene~praying for you and glad Jackie is better.

Angela~so glad you had fun. What a blessed story.

Judy~ Praying for you family.

Pam~so glad to see you and enjoy your snow watching.

I finished my shopping yesterday and spent this afternoon wrapping gifts and now they are under the tree. So nice to have that done and feel like I can enjoy this week. Only have a few days with the butterflies and then we are off until Jan 5. Looking forward to time with the family and just relaxing.

It is cold here and so I am off to have a cup of tea and read a bit.

love and hugs
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

http://butterflywings.wordpress.com
Farm Sister #1889
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2010 :  8:52:38 PM  Show Profile
Well, I have updated my prayer list.

I am at least not feelin so lonely knowin so many of you ladies are gettin stuck inside due to weather. I feel like I have you all here with me. I am stranded due to weather and my vans down agian. The trucks heater isn't great, so if it's really cold there's no takin the baby out.

I've been workin on my candy makin. I have bags of different flavored marshmallows dipped in chocolate all over the kitchen. I've got trays od caramel covered pretzels waitin for the chocolate and bags of pretzels and potato chips are also in line for the chocolate. I still have 5 bags of dried cranberries to dip as well. Then starts the actual cookin.

I have 2 batches of fudge to make, molasses cookies, bon-bon cookies, pumpkin bread, and the eggnog flavored cutout cookies.

I brought some molasses cookies with whote chocolate chips in them. I don't like white chocolate at all, but most of my family does. I made these but I didn't have the ginger I needed. I found a website that said you can use allspice with a similar but not exact flavor. I had to taste one to be sure they were ok. I loved them! I mean LOVED them! I ate 8 of them and went to bed with an upset tummy! My DH and girls have devoured every one they could find and are now demanding more. I saved some for you ladies to enjoy though, from my personal stash. I plan to make 2 more batches thursday.

Enjoy the cookies! I'll stop by tomorrow!

Farmgirl Sister #1438

Go to Top of Page

textilelover
True Blue Farmgirl

557 Posts

Dianne
Middletown NY
USA
557 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  05:08:17 AM  Show Profile
You, your friends and your families are in my prayers. It is especially difficult this time of year to see so much suffering and pain. Dianne in the Hudson Valley

Sister #749

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." --Leondardo da Vinci
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  05:17:38 AM  Show Profile
Morning sisters, I'm praying for the many needs and also that each one may be blessed with the true peace and joy of Christmas.

Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Go to Top of Page

beekeepersgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1423 Posts

Luanne
Cresco PA
USA
1423 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  10:12:06 AM  Show Profile
Hi everybody!

I haven't been on for over a week, so I have a lot of catching up to do! Prayers are going out to everyone in need. It seems like there are so many who are hurting either physically or in their hearts right now.

Thank you to all of you who sent Christmas cards - I'm so far behind I don't know if I will get mine out in time or not, but I'm gonna try in the next day or two.

I drove from PA to Vermont on December 10th to my Mom's, and we left on December 11 & 12 for New York City with a bus trip sponsored by her Seniors group. We spent Sunday in Tarrytown, NY visiting the old Union Church at the Rockefeller estate. Mom's friend Beverly and her daughter Carol went with us. Beverly's father was one of the first pastors of this church in the 1920's. They had never been there before, so were thrilled to see the church and to see his name on a plaque on the wall. The stained glass windows in the church were done by two famous articles - Chagall and Matise. We also toured Lyndhurst Castle and then had dinner at Castle on the Hudson.

Monday was a rough day. Mom tore a ligament in her knee at breakfast at the hotel, and we had a rough time getting her on and off the bus and around Rockefeller Center all day long. She was in a lot of pain and couldn't put hardly any weight on her leg. We went to see the Christmas Spectacular at Radio City Music Hall in the afternoon before taking the bus back to Vermont.

I was supposed to drive back home to PA on Tuesday, but stayed an extra day to take Mom to the doctor. There was no way I wanted her to drive with her leg in that condition, plus it was snowy and icy out. When we finally got home at 7:00 p.m. it was bitter cold and windy, and we were locked out of the house. I ended up breaking the glass in the door to get in!!

Wednesday after lunch I left for home, and had a flat tire on the Taconic Parkway. Couldn't get the lug nuts loose, so had to call AAA. They put my "donut" spare on, but I was too far to go all the way home on that, so had to find a place to get a new tire. Never got home until 11:00 p.m. - should have been home by 6:00! Needless to say, this was a rough trip! New York is always beautiful at Christmas, though, and we did have a good time in spite of all the "issues"!

Anyway - it was a long story, but now you know why I'm so far behind on my cards!!

Oh yeah, and I'm driving back to Vermont again this Thursday to spend Christmas with Mom and some cousins who are coming for the day. I'll be there until the following Monday, the 27th if all goes as planned.

If I don't get a chance to write again before I leave, I hope everyone has a marvelous holiday!

Hugs and blessings to all,
Luanne

beekeepersgirl #691

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  10:22:39 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning Ladies...Well, it is rainy and miserable here but for some reason I am feeling really pretty good the last two days. Go figure...this whole Fibro thing can be such a mystery at times. Anyway, I count my blessings and go with the flow on these good days. I got up this morning and said, "Self, today is the day to get back on the good eating and exercise program and to quit going nuts on all the Holiday goodies." So, I had grapefruit and three glasses of water at about 7:30 and then I am just about ready to go have a bowl of oatmeal. Then I went to the exercise room and walked on the Treadmill (Which is boring...as I would rather walk outside in fresh air with some nice views to enjoy...but not in this weather), Then I did 30 crunches on another machine and 20 arm curls/combined with a stomach crunch on a different machine.The Yoga in Bed that I did the other morning really made my Knees and hips hurt but I haven't sat Indian Style in years, so I am guessing that is going to take some getting use to. Started out slowly this week...but will build back up. Then I came in did the dishes, took out the trash, paid some bills and now I am getting ready to wrap the stocking stuffers I purchased over the weekend. Have to purchase two gift-cards and I am finally finished!

It has really been a stress-free Holiday Season and that is how I like it! And I am NOT waiting for the First of The Year to start thinking healthy and that feels good too.

It was fairly busy on the Porch over the weekend. I kept hopping on reading the posts but didn't really have much to share. Me with nothing to say, that is a first! That is almost laughable huh?

Well, here is wishing All My Porchies A Very Merry Christmas Week...
one filled with Peace and Harmony in your Hearts and Homes, along with Hopes, Dreams and fulfilled Wishes. And may we all slow down and Focus On The True Reason For The Season...JESUS!

Christmas Blessings and a Manger Full Of Love,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com
http://pegsmiles7.wordpress.com
http://www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com/PeggySmithsStudio.html#

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

Edited by - LadyInRed on Dec 20 2010 10:28:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  10:33:16 AM  Show Profile
Luanne...the Trip to New York...sounds like a fabulous time, other than all those little mishaps thrown through out! Hope your mom's leg won't pain her too long. That is never fun for an older person to deal
with but at least she didn't break it. ~ I am glad that you didn't try driving all the way home on your donut spare...smart girl for stopping and getting the tire repaired or replaced. ~ Hope your trip at the end of the week will be less eventful and full of more laughter, fun and and family! Merry Christmas Farm Sister!

Hugs and Smiles,
~peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."
Go to Top of Page

beekeepersgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1423 Posts

Luanne
Cresco PA
USA
1423 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  11:16:31 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Peggy!

I guess all those years with my ex, who was a mechanic, taught me something!

I talked to Mom last night, and she is able to put a little more weight on her leg, which is a good sign. She is almost 82, so she won't heal as quickly as she would like, I'm sure. She is not a patient "patient"!!!

I'm glad you're having a good day today - keep up the good work on the diet!

Hugs,
Luanne

beekeepersgirl #691

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  12:20:07 PM  Show Profile
Thank you! Thank you for the lovely cards and gifts. Blessing on everyone here. We gave out almost 100 Christmas baskets on Sat. That is so very rewarding to do and so much fun. Now I have to pay the piper and do the grant reporting for our non-profit. God bless you all and remember today is the day we start on the road to spring. Time to get out the seed catalogs. Hugs to all.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  1:02:51 PM  Show Profile
Cherime...your gift is wrapped and ready to mail but hubby doesn't want to go to post office again until
after the holidays. So it might be a little late!

Love & hugs,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  7:25:30 PM  Show Profile
Well...My night will be a little quieter now. I just got my DH off to work. He is not in a good mood at all. I pity the guys in michigan if they don't have his trailer ready on time tonight.

His mom borrowed our truck this afternoon and he told her he had to have it back in time for work. She got it back in time, but managed to get it stuck at the bottom of the steep drive to the back yard. He told her he'd come get it after dinner. She decided to try to get it out while we were eatin. The truck was side ways with the front in a snow pile and the back almost into the trailer she's livin in! That trailer belongs to her sister!

My DH was so mad he was cussin and stompin around gettin ready for work. It took over an hour to get it out and messed up the 4wheeler in the process. He was supposed to plow driveways in the mornin when he got in from work for 8 people. We really needed that money for gas money. He has a buddy with a 4wheeler that doesn't have a push blade anymore. He's gonna call him at 11 when he gets off work and see if he can borrow it if he does his drive for free.

We have to get his 4wheeler fixed before thursday. There's supposed to be a huge storm comin in and he has 18 driveways lined up for anything more than 2 inches. The 8 for tomorrow want theirs done anytime there's more than an inch. He might actually have more than that if the guy from the housing addition across town calls. He's tryin to set up for the 18 houses over there to get drives and the streets done by my hubby. Their a private community and the street dept won't do their roads. That would be an $800 dollar job!

I guess we'll see what we're up against tomorrow. He's droppin his 4wheeler off at one buddies house to be looked at and pickin up the other one at a different buddies if all goes well.

Farmgirl Sister #1438

Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  8:56:59 PM  Show Profile
Hi all! Really busy, but just wanted to stop in and say hey! You guys will be all in my prayers! Hugs to all!
God's and Holiday's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page

Lida
True Blue Farmgirl

157 Posts

Lida
Rochester NY
USA
157 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2010 :  06:18:34 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning Sisters,
Oh the wonders of a vacation! I am enjoying this week off from work. Yesterday I made several loaves of potato bread to give as Christmas gifts with my jams I canned this summer. More bread making is on today's schedule. I finally threw my hands up over DH's annual lecture about Christmas spending. I refused to shop this year. Out of our Christmas budget I am only doing stocking stuffers and the gift cards for a game we play. If the kids and GKs get any gifts it is up to him. I detest that annual lecture about finances, especially when I stay in the budget but his shopping put us over the limit. Grumble, grumble.

Our church just started a small group ministry and DH and I lead and host one of the groups. This evening is the first meeting of our group. I told them that I will clean for their first visit but not to expect the same level of cleanliness in subsequent visits. I am baking some quick breads and serving Christmas cookies that the GKs decorated this weekend.

I don't have an update of Kristi, thank you for praying. I think she had a heart transplant about 10 years ago.

Be back later, blessings and prayers to each of you!

Lida
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2010 :  4:07:53 PM  Show Profile
Denise, Staci and anyone else I have forgotten to mention...thank you for the Wonderful Christmas Cards. I loved the Red Snowflake Staci and your little card of encouragement Denise...which I am using as a bookmark.

Lida...what is it with men and the Holidays. If it wasn't for me all these years my husbands kids would have never had Christmas and Birthday gifts (from his first marriage) and we would have never had Christmas at our house because he thought you could do Christmas for 6 kids and 8 grandkids for a couple hundred dollars. Men just don't get it. So up until 2 years ago...I paid for Christmas (and all birthdays) on my salary and didn't ask him to contribute at all. After we changed and went to Gift Cards and stocking stuffers...he seemed to get into that idea better and has done his part...but lets see...that only took 24 years for him to get into Christmas and not be a Scrooge. I love Christmas... so I set a budget every year and saved all year long and made it happen. The kids always knew that there Was No Santa at our house...it was always and only Mrs. Santa. lol ~ Is your grandbaby still in the hospital???

Christmas Blessings,
~peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Dec 21 2010 4:11:23 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page