Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - May 07 2011 :  7:42:48 PM  Show Profile
evening porchies
Elaine thank you so much for the tea and recipe
earl grey is my favorite,,,
blessings deborah

inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 07 2011 :  11:33:13 PM  Show Profile
Another rainy wet day here in Washington! Hoping to plant some more of my vegetable garden but wanting a few dry days first.

Theresa...thanks for the wonderful Tea. I had it this morning and thoroughly enjoyed it. I had never had that blend before. I will
be putting it on my favorites list.

Deborah...you did send me the The Info on how your Tea Swap would work...I just had NOT looked close enough. I had your Chai Tea tonight. Always a favorite of mine. I love it HOT or Iced. Always reminds me of Pumpken Pie.

Going to put some dog pictures on here tonight. The first one is Snikers our Scotty (left) and his brother Brindle (right)

The next one is my 4 yr. old Bella. Who is turning out to be extremely jealous of the puppy. She is the Alpha Female to the hilt.

They do play together well but about every other day Bella attacks Brindle for some jealousy reason. She shakes the daylights out of
him. I discipline her but it doesn't seem to have a lasting impact. She looks so sweet and most of the time she is.

Well, doesn't seem like we have had too many on the Porch the last few days. I am hoping that is because you are all having marvelous
weather and your children are spoiling you for Mother's Day Weekend! My children have made a great start of it...with more to come tomorrow.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MY PORCHIES!

Blessings,
~peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com
http://pegsmiles7.wordpress.com

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

Edited by - LadyInRed on May 07 2011 11:35:46 PM
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - May 08 2011 :  2:00:30 PM  Show Profile
Happy Mothers day everyone. I had a nice vacation at the seaside with my bff. The weather was on and off but we had indoor stuff to do as well as walking around. We found this really cool yarn and made a unique scarf. I'm afraid I'm going to be stingy and keep mine. I'll have to find more yarn to make gifts. I just realized it would be great for my blog.
I got 2 orders for my purses so this week is sewing week. Looking forward to having fun with my sewing machine!

Theresa, love the tea! Thank you so much!

Sharon, I got my ornament. I love it.. I'm really going to have to find a neat little tree to use all of these on.

Cherime, I'm so sorry about the loss of your friend.

Peggy, the dogs are so cute. I know when I moved in with my 4 cats, there was a big transition with my mom's 2 kitties. It has gotten better but it takes time. I guess Bella has to let everyone know their place. They will learn to just stay out her way I'm sure. lol That's what happened here.

BTW, Pam, I love reading your blog. I wish I could be so witty and interesting. I haven't been able to think of what to post for a while now. I know I better get with it soon. But I love reading yours.

Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com

Not all who wander are lost...
Go to Top of Page

Rxgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

216 Posts

Dana
Id
USA
216 Posts

Posted - May 08 2011 :  4:13:22 PM  Show Profile
Happy mother's day everyone!!

First, thank you to Sharon for the adorable ornament and to Theresa for the yummy tea. It's been freezing here today so I can't wait for a warm cup of vanilla tea tonight.

Peggy-the four-legged kids are adorable, I'm such a sucker for pups!

Cherime- I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend, prayers to you

Megan-can't believe you're going to be a sophmore! This year has flown by!!!

Angela-What a tough place your family is in. I'll be praying that it all works out. People react in strange ways to hard situations when they are scared. All you can do is support your daughter and let her know you are there no matter what. I can't imagine what she is going thru. I was terrified getting pregnant in my 30's with a husband and having it be planned, I can only imagine how scared she must feel. Give her lots of hugs and love is all the advice I can offer.

Nothing new to speak of here, just busy with 2 active little ones (3 if you want to include the hubby,haha!) I miss not being on here every day, there just isn't enough time in the day. I am counting down the days 'till we go to Idaho for vacation at the end of June though. With the economy the way it is right now, it sure is a comfort knowing we have somewhere to go if we lose our jobs. There are rumors at the hospital my husband works at that they may be sold and that always means cuts and firings, which means a permanent move to our property sooner rather than later if he ends up on the chopping block.

Happy wishes to all of you and will talk to ya'll soon!

Dana-farmgirl #1432

"He who throws mud only loses ground"-Fat Albert
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - May 08 2011 :  4:17:32 PM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Awww, Bunny...thank you! You are too sweet! I have fun writing that silly little blog. Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms, both the two legged and four legged kind.

Oh Ms. Peggy! Here is the beginning of your embroidery. It still needs to be framed and a few more things added but I thought I would give you a little sneak peak.

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

embchicken
True Blue Farmgirl

1487 Posts

Elaine
Ocean NJ
USA
1487 Posts

Posted - May 08 2011 :  4:29:13 PM  Show Profile

Happy Mother's day All!
I spent the day with my *baby*!

~ Elaine
Farmgirl sister #2822

"Find yourself a cup of tea; the teapot is behind you. Now tell me about hundreds of things." ~Saki

http://embchicken.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 09 2011 :  12:07:54 AM  Show Profile
Wow Pam...I love it! You are just sooooooo talented girl!!!!! I know everyone will agree with me that there is no reason why you
shouldn't be making a living selling your embroidery. Just like Bunny and her beautiful quilting. To me, I would rather pay someone
I know to make me things than purchase them out of a store because they hold so much more value to me knowing someone crafted something especially for me; putting in all their labor and love on a piece just makes it priceless. I will be invisioning where I am going to hang it in my home. Thank You So Much you Sweet thing you!

Bunny...so glad you had a great Girlfriend Escape with your BFF. You will have to post a picture of your scarf so we can all see it. ~ I hope you're right about the dogs. We have had Snickers now for a month and Bella is getting worse instead of better. Tonight I was holding the pup and she jumped up in my lap and grabbed him by the head and started shaking him. My hubby hand to use his hand and break her hold on the dog because even picking her up by the collar she wouldn't let go. The poor pup cowers around her and I don't blame it.
But I also don't want her continuing to be mean.

Dana...the job market is a scary thing these days! We will be praying for your husbands situation. Glad you get to go vacation on your property soon. That will be fun for the family!

Elaine...that was a sweet picture of you and your girl. Looks like you had a great Mother's Day too. Aaawweee!

My youngest son and his fiance' took me to dinner at the Russell Street BBQ Rest. in Portland. I had a wonderful meal of comfort food. And then they gave Mothers a complimentary piece of cake. I was so stuffed but I brought enough home for lunch tomorrow. They also gave me a clothing gift certificate and a bag of all kinds of coffee, tea, sugar free candies and more. My oldest Son and his wife and my Grand-daughter sent me a pearl bracelet with a red glass heart charm. It is lovely! And I heard from all the other
kids and step-kids so that was special to my heart.

I had a rough night sleeping last night so I better get to bed and take some of my strong pain meds so I can sleep. Hope all you Mother's had a Blessed Day with a lot of spoiling on your families part.

Hugs and Smiles,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

Edited by - LadyInRed on May 09 2011 12:14:06 AM
Go to Top of Page

alterationsbyemily
True Blue Farmgirl

686 Posts

Emily
Thomasville PA
USA
686 Posts

Posted - May 09 2011 :  09:54:27 AM  Show Profile
Peggy... I am really glad to see someone else on these boards has a scotty. Our Grace is the best little dog we could ever hope for. Do you belong to the K edmounds list? if not message me and I will give you her email, its an awesome list devoted to finding scotty items.

---
Farmgirl #2951
Currently renting-farmgirl wannabe
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - May 10 2011 :  07:24:59 AM  Show Profile
Good morning sisters! I only have a minute but I wanted/needed to get on to say thanks to:
Theresa, for the tea - "get relaxed", love the idea, hope to make it a reality soon. Thank you!
Sharon, for the star ornament. I love it, my tree is looking really nice. So much talent on the porch!
I pray you're all well and I think of you daily. I just haven't had the time to post. I'm reading back to catch up with you and hope to post soon.
Miss you and wish you all...
blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Edited by - staci860 on May 10 2011 07:25:58 AM
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 10 2011 :  08:21:23 AM  Show Profile
Just wanted to hop on here quickly and Thank Elaine for the Tea she sent. Looking forward to trying it Later. Also
thought The card and envelope you made was really neat. Do you have one of those fancy card machines?

I got my vegetable garden all planted yesterday and bought some pretty flowers for my Home Porch. I was mighty stiff
and sore when I got done...but had a great sense of accomplishment...and it all looks so nice.

Tonight we are taking Bella and Snickers for an evaluation with a dog trainer. We went into Pet Smart last night and
got some free advice from him on what we could do for Bella's alpha female aggression. He said to put Bella in Snickers
Crate and Snickers in Bella's...to force Bella into having to be in the puppy's space. Sounds like a plan, so I will give
that a try to day. It's something worth giving a go...I'd stand on my head for an hour if I thought that would help. LOL

I am going back to bed for awhile. Check in with you all later!

Hugs and Blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on May 10 2011 08:23:18 AM
Go to Top of Page

beekeepersgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1423 Posts

Luanne
Cresco PA
USA
1423 Posts

Posted - May 10 2011 :  08:31:17 AM  Show Profile
Hi all -

It's been beautiful the past few days here in the Poconos - finally!

Has anybody heard from Darlene lately? She's been MIA - just hoping she is OK!

Luanne

beekeepersgirl #691

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
Go to Top of Page

walkinwalkoutcattle
True Blue Farmgirl

1675 Posts

Megan
Paint Lick KY
USA
1675 Posts

Posted - May 10 2011 :  10:04:07 AM  Show Profile
Good morning, ladies! I'm starting to pack my bags to leave my hometown in the bay area (CA) and head back to Kentucky. I came and visited my mom with her new granddaughter (The first one!) for Mother's Day. The weather here has been beautiful. I've seen old friends too, which is really nice.

Farmgirl #2879 :)
Starbucks and sushi to green fried tomatoes and corn pudding-I wouldn't change it for the world.
www.cattleandcupcakes.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - May 10 2011 :  10:55:54 AM  Show Profile
Hello Gals! I hope you all had great a Mother's Day. My Sis and BIL came in from NC last Weds and left yesterday to head back. We had a great visit, lots of "Sissy Hugs&Squeezels." We started a new thing when we hug, because the one cheek gets a hug and the other one doesn't. So I said that in France they hug or kiss both sides. So now my Mom calls out, "French-Hug" when we hug...and we quickly swith to the other side...giggling of course, cause we know we're Nuts! LOL So my Sister started doing it with her girls and they giggle and switch sides too. Too funny. We say "Life's too short for a One-cheeked hug!" ROFL So anyhow, we had a DQ ice-cream cake for Mother's Day, my Sister/BIL 40th Anniversary and my BIL Birthday. We covered it all! hahaha We did it all on Mother's Day! Gotta squeeze things all together to "Get-Er-Done." Now, Rascal(cat) is following me around and cuddling with me whenever I sit down, making up for lost quality time. Animals are like kids, they miss their "Mama&Me" time. He's squished beside me in my over-stuffed comfy chair right now while I check e-mails. I swear he's smiling! He puts his chin on my thigh and smiles up at me adoringly. I say, "I know buddy, you've missed our quality time, haven't you?" His (Dad's) been working lots of hours, for 2 weeks, and teaching Nursie classes at the jail, so it's just Rascal&Me know that Sis is gone. Dave hates that he wasn't here much while my Sis and Bro were home. I said, "They understand, it couldn't be helped. You didn't do it on purpose."
Well, I'm going outside to play in the dirt. It's gorgeous out, has been(FINALLY)for 3 days. Yeaaahhhhhh!
Have a great day Gals! Thanks for all the Virtual-Treats.....still enjoying them!
Love yuns! (French-Hug) LOLOL

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"

Edited by - herblady55 on May 10 2011 10:59:10 AM
Go to Top of Page

embchicken
True Blue Farmgirl

1487 Posts

Elaine
Ocean NJ
USA
1487 Posts

Posted - May 10 2011 :  6:18:43 PM  Show Profile
Hi Girls~ It is so nice to hear that everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather and their beautiful families. I've been so busy these last few days subbing. I really do enjoy it though.
Peggy~ I wish I had one of those fancy card machines but no - I bought the cards that way!
Some good news - my daughter finished her sophomore year at college and with 60 credits is able to substitute teach. So tomorrow we are both driving in to school tomorrow to work. It does my heart proud to see her following in mom's footsteps!
I hope you all enjoy this weather! be safe and have fun.

~ Elaine
Farmgirl sister #2822

"Find yourself a cup of tea; the teapot is behind you. Now tell me about hundreds of things." ~Saki

Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - May 10 2011 :  7:15:38 PM  Show Profile
Amazing what a little sunshine can do. Lots of good feelings coming around.
The weather here was wonderful today! First day I have gone outside without a sweater.
I went to see my boss this morning to get my paycheck. I'm learning she can't handle stress at all. If she can't find something or something is different she gets very stressed and upset. I'm learning I can't leave anything undone there even if I leave a note. She doesn't read them and then gets upset when she can't figure out stuff. I know I'll have to lay low and make sure everything is done, perfect and obvious for her. I don't know how she thinks she can own and manage two stores. But laying low is my new motto. And being a type A personality with Adult ADD.. should be a good learning experience for me.

I took my mother to dinner for Mothers day and her birthday was Monday. When we got back she gave me a hug and said it was the best mothers day ever. She said it was one of the first without drama, yelling or fights from my sister and her kids. (mainly my sister). I thought it was sad. But glad I could do something nice. Even though I really don't like her much, I do honor the fact that without her, I wouldn't be able to have the opportunity to put my life back together my way. At least living with her I can take my time and figure out what I really need and want.
I will be teaching a kids sewing camp in a nearby Hood River starting in June at the sewing machine store there. I'm thrilled to do it. She also wants me to teach some adult classes in the evenings. I of course have tons of sewing to do like yesterday. I have to have all the samples ready so everyone can see the projects.

Peggy I have to tell you, I came home from the ocean in so much pain from my fibro. I have never had it like that ever. I'm thinking it had to do with the ocean. I have lived in the cold and wet and it has never been like it was. I know you are stuck where you are, but I bet if you moved east about 100 miles, you would notice a big difference. It took me 2 days to recover. Here it just hits when I do too much. So, I guess I don't get to live by the ocean anytime soon.
I hope the plan with Bella and the puppy works. At least you are getting some advise. You will find what works.

Elaine, The picture of you and your daughter is so great! It is nice to see what our farmgirls look like. I need a new picture but take a lousy one. I keep trying.

Judy, you crack me up. Your french hugs are cute. Sounds like you have a fun family. My sister would look at me like I was from mars if I tried that. Not much laughing with my family.

Pam, I love your stitched lady. You do such a wonderful job. I have been working on getting my stitching going again. It is calming and nice to have small projects sometimes. I just have to keep my kitties from biting the floss. They are so helpful.

Anyway, off to do some sewing. Mom's at bunco and I have the house to myself.

Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com

Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - May 10 2011 :  7:24:38 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone! I can't stay long, I have lots to do! I have less than 17 days of school left, (and three of those are finals), so I've been quite the busy bee, but alas, that means summer is almost here and I'll be able to spend all my days with you:)
God's and Farmgirl's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 11 2011 :  12:22:36 AM  Show Profile
I didn't make it to the dog evalutation tonight. My Fibro was so bad today that I felt like I had the flu. Extreme exhaustion in my muscles...not an ounce of energy. It was a combination of all the gardening yesterday and barametric pressure today. Usually I do one major project and have to rest up for two days.

Bunny...I am sorry that your fibro-flared in the cooler wet weather from being at the Beach. But I do feel your pain girl. Too hot and dry of weather causes my inflamation to be bad and snow gives me a kind of asmna that I don't normally have. So, I am not sure what the perfect weather would be for me. I guess in the 70's with sunshine would be year round ideal for me.

Elaine...that is so cool that your daughter is following in your footsteps and that you two get to ride to work together for a few days. So neat! I never made it to that cuppa tea tonight. It was rather muggy here so I drank cola and water.

Miss Megan...I can't believe that you are almost out of school for summer break. I know...I know...you will be missing it all summer long. Praying that your finals go well for you! Any fun summer plans in the works?

Judy...I love your French Hugs too! If your family is anything like you...I bet you guys are all a riot when you get together!

Walken Megan...that is so nice that you got to visit your mom with the new grand-daughter. What a nice trip. I am going to be heading to
hold my new Grand-daughter up in Seattle...sometime in the next month or so. She is due around June 3rd. I had three boys...so I am loven the Grand-daughters.

Staci...was good to have you hop on for a quick hello. Is hubby still loven the new job?

Well Ladies...I am off to read and unwind my mind. Sweet Dreams!
Blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on May 11 2011 12:26:44 AM
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - May 11 2011 :  09:02:01 AM  Show Profile
Awwww.....Elaine, you must be so proud of your daughter and her achievements! Congratulations to you AND her. ;-D
I hurt for my fibro-Sisters. I wish I could take all your hurt away with one of my French-Hugs....or 2 or 3 or whatever it takes.
Yes, my Sister, Mama and I are a barrel of laughs when we get together. Even if we have a dissagreement we go right back to giggling. I think we three have "Happy-Genes." And we talk about everything that bothers us about the other and try to remedy each other. Hang it on the line and air it out, so to speak....use the rug-beater if we must...but get it aired out.hahahaha...oh....and always use the "French-Hug!" Always! A hug a day keeps the uglies&meanies&lonlies&grumpies away! Honest!Pixie-Promise!
French-Hug Sisters!

Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - May 12 2011 :  08:10:56 AM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
hi everybody. we are trying to get back in the groove since we left my sis in ohio after a (short) week of all the lovin' we could squeeze in to last til who knows when? (did i just say a poem? LOL) poor hubby is trying to catch up on knee high grass while i put the house in order. one day at a time, right?

French Hugs for everybody and enjoy the day! i am ;)

Make my words soft and tender, for I may have to eat them. :)
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - May 12 2011 :  08:44:19 AM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
I know I have been MIA but I have been a bit overwhelmed. The neurosurgeon told me I was a mess ! How rude~LOL! I need my neck and low back operated on. I guess the neck is first since my arms and hands are a mess! Really hoping to do all this and then recoup in the winter instead of the summer with a HOT neck brace. Another more serious problem has arisen and may take priority! Should know something tomorrow or monday at the latest. Need lots of prayers!!!

Trying to get everything I need to get done since I know I won't be able to do it later. Planted my garden with the exception of a few things. Weather has been gorgeous. Doing windows today. The day after I do these things is always a bummer!

I'll hop on and off as I can.

Be Blessed,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - May 12 2011 :  08:53:21 AM  Show Profile
Oh Darlene...I'm so sorry that you have such bad news and that you have such an un-compassionate Doc.Look up "Sunshine"...and you won't see the shadows behide you! You are always in my prayers. And you SHOULDN"T be doing windows, the Son will still shine thru!
Take care of YOU girl!
Love ya!
French Hug!

Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - May 12 2011 :  09:19:25 AM  Show Profile
Darlene, I'm so sorry to hear you are having more problems. I pray that surgery will help you. You are too nice a person to deal with all this. I wish we were closer to help take care of you! Somehow hugs don't seem enough. Hang in there and you know we are here for venting if you need. Keep us updated!
Love you!
Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 12 2011 :  09:27:41 AM  Show Profile
Darlen Darlene...good to see you pop-on to catch us up. Inquiring minds want to know...how you are doing. You will be surrounded with
prayers and The Great Physician knows you personally...so, "Peace, Be Still." Remember He trusted the Father so much...he slept through the storms of Life." ~ I know it sounds like depression but it wasn't...trust me on that! lol I will be praying that the light at the
end of your tunnel...isn't a freight train! ~ I know my humor is 'sick' but hey...I am just trying to give you a chuckle or two to
lighten the load. You know I adore you to pieces Sister! Jesus is Surrounding you with a Mantle of Love and Mercy.~ Hey, I don't do windows but I'll hold the bucket for you!!

Welcome to The Porch Patsy!...come often and enjoy the company! We will tease you and laugh with you, and empathize and cry with you...but we will never let you walk through life alone.

Judy...those french hugs are just what the Dr. ordered for good days and bad! Keep 'em comen girlfriend!

Elaine...thanks for the tea, it went well with Toast and Jam. Yummy!

Quote for today: "Appreciate the bounty of beauty and possibility around you."

Blessings to All My Porchies,
~peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on May 12 2011 09:29:51 AM
Go to Top of Page

beekeepersgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1423 Posts

Luanne
Cresco PA
USA
1423 Posts

Posted - May 12 2011 :  09:34:23 AM  Show Profile
Hi Darlene -

I'm so sorry to hear of all your troubles - you know we are all praying for you. Keep us posted whenever you can. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.

Big farmgirl hugs!

Luanne

beekeepersgirl #691

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
Go to Top of Page

embchicken
True Blue Farmgirl

1487 Posts

Elaine
Ocean NJ
USA
1487 Posts

Posted - May 12 2011 :  11:16:20 AM  Show Profile
Darlene~ You are in my thoughts and prayers!

~ Elaine
Farmgirl sister #2822

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page