Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2011 :  9:51:33 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone!
Angela, Sheldon is too cute:)
Tammy, I definitely understand that the teachers have to focus on everyone, not just me, it's just been different not being in a class of ten and instead a class of 20 or 30!
Melanie, I think you should confront J. He is supposed to be showing these boys how to be decent young men, and the fact that he is being so forward with one of the boys' moms when his wife is in the vicinity is not very decent behavior! I think you should confront him, and if things don't get better, then maybe consider taking your son out of the troop. If he gets upset, maybe you could explain to him without getting too detailed that the leader is not being very leader-like. Hope this helps!
Ugh, today was tiring, and I didn't even do anything! This bug is draining all the energy out of me, and all I've been doing is sitting around, trying to rest. I wanted to crochet, but I can't even muster the energy to do that! I hope I feel better before tomorrow! Well, I hope everyone is feeling better than me:)
God's and Farmgirl's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page

Lida
True Blue Farmgirl

157 Posts

Lida
Rochester NY
USA
157 Posts

Posted - May 01 2011 :  05:36:28 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning Sisters,
Despite not spending much time here I do think of you all often. Has anyone heard from Janet in Mississippi? I have been concerned about her and our other southern sisters with the outbreak of tornadoes.

All is well and busy here, as usual. Our son graduated from bootcamp in early April and is now in corpsman school. We hope that he will be home for leave in early August. The rest of the kids and grandkids are doing well.

I got my grandfather's rocking chair out of winter storage in the garage and put it on the back porch yesterday. This morning I wrapped up in a blanket and enjoyed my morning coffee while rocking in the chair and watching the birds and squirrels run around the garden.

I am planning on 3 gardens this year. I will do all of the root vegetables at my garddn at my mother's house, 4 hours from here. A second garden with a friend who has land and lives 1 hour from here, and my garden here in my small city backyard. We are looking for land in the country to buy. We are trying to contact someone who has 15 acres for sale- includes a stream, apple and cherry trees, and is just down the road from my gardening friend. It is such a blessing to see our dream finally beginning to materialize.

Angela- you and your family continue in my prayers. All life is a blessing.

Okay, I am typing this message on an iPad and I can' t move the cursor to the end of this message to close. So, even though I know that I have text below this paragraph I am going to put my salutation here!

Peace,

Lida

Today's plans include chuhrch, kayaking with DH, grilling steaks for a family dinner and hopefully a phone call from DS.

I think that I have the Christmas ornament swap for May. Darling Darlene, do you have the addresses for the swap participants?

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - May 01 2011 :  11:49:09 AM  Show Profile
Angela, what an adorable Baby Shelden is. Cute name too...oh...and if he doesn't bark or meow or walk funny, you'll know his brain didn't get "fried!" lol
Melanie, your welcome for all the cards and things. Sounds like you need more after that awful (J) story you told.What's with some men....humpf....sometimes one woman just isn't enough, or so they think. I would give him a stare that would burn thru his skull and tell him to keep his comments to himself...or else! I can't share anything else with you that the others haven't said. But he really needs to take a good hard look at himself and realize that the position that he has put himself in as a leader, comes at a cost. He needs to "pay his dues...or get out!!!" humpf!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - May 01 2011 :  12:38:29 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Lida~
yes you are the May ornament swapper. Girls email your addresses to Lida! I will email you mine as it has changed. The PO doesn't want any RR or Box #s. They renamed everyone's address for better emergency access.

Anyone hear from Sharon? No April ornament here yet!!!

Be Blessed,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - May 01 2011 :  6:24:28 PM  Show Profile
We had to pick up some roommates for Sheldon. We now have 3 more, Wade, Peep, & Crackers.

For those of you who remember, there used to be a cartoon called U.S. Acres. It had a pig named Orson and a farm with lots of animals. There was 2 chicks, one was only an egg with legs stickin out. His name was Sheldon. The duck on the show was called Wade, since that was all he'd do in the water, no swimmin. That's where 2 of the names came from. The other 2 were from our 2y/o Martha. She watches a cartoon that has ducks on it named Peep & Crackers.

As for the pregnancy crisis goin on, it's a huge mess and nothing's been figured out yet. I'm just givin the whole thing some time for now.

I gotta run. The ducky crew just knocked over the feeder agian!

Farmgirl Sister #1438

God - Gardening - Family - Is anything else important?
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - May 02 2011 :  08:50:11 AM  Show Profile
Yesterday was strange. My very good friend and sister in Christ died early Sunday am and then Bin Laden gets toasted. What an odd day. The Sunday sermon was on being an overcomer. Yepper needed that one. I will miss that lady more than words can say.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 02 2011 :  09:49:35 AM  Show Profile
Cherime...So so sorry for the loss of your good friend!

Angela...Sheldon is too cute.

Melanie...this is my comment on J. Comes from a Greeting Card
"Jane often wondered, if they can put a man on the moon...
Why can't they put them all there?" LOL

Darlene...go to my Heart Yo-Yo Swap page and it will tell you how to get the free directions.
It is so easy! I don't have a picture of mine but here is one from Sharon a farmgirl from
Newman Lake, WA (I just gave her the same info)

Bunny...Enjoy the Coast! My favorite RnR place.

Been dog sitting all weekend...like having grandchildrn here...I am pooped!
Have a Fabulous Day Girls!

Blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com
http://pegsmiles7.wordpress.com

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - May 02 2011 :  09:52:35 AM  Show Profile
So sorry Cherime. I will be thinkin of you alot. I know what it is to lose a friend.

I am gettin so angry with the other side of this pregnancy. Now the guys mom wants a paternity test done and then this mornin she told her son he needs to get proof of the pregnancy. Like we would lie about that! What would I gain from that?!?

I'm so tired of this. I went through the same thing 17 years ago with my DD father's family. I am just tryin not to focus on this too much right now. I don't know what else to do to keep from losin my mind over this.

We put the ducky crew in a large hamster playpen that we've had for years. Then we put a small cake pan of warm water in there. They all got very excited and splashed for almost half an hour.

When we put them back in their brooder box Wade squeezed through the hole in their water jug and was swimmin in the drinkin water! We have to re-do the jug now so they can't fit in there anymore!

These little duckies are my groundin point right now. They will take your mind off anything stressful and make you laugh.

Farmgirl Sister #1438

God - Gardening - Family - Is anything else important?
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - May 02 2011 :  11:18:49 AM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
Good Afternoon Porchies!

Theresa~ Thank you for the tea card! I have never tried this flavor. I'm looking forward to my quiet tea time later this evening.

Cherime~ I'm so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Sending hugs your way.

Angela~ Still thinking of you and your family. Sending lots of hugs and prayers.

Ladies thank you for the advice and the shoulders. Darlene you make a good point. I will talk to C. She and her husband have been in scouts for over 30 years and anytime there is a problem or anything they are always there to help. They will know exactly what I need to do as my son and I are still very new to the troop. J and his wife are both leaders in the troop and 3 out 6 of our troops are theirs. I'm afraid after all of this there may not be a troop left, but you are right something needs to be done about J.

It's raining here again and we have another flash flood warning. I've been to work this morning and now I have about an hour till time to pick the kids up from school.

Oh and I don't think I've officially introduced you all to our newest member of the family. This is Taco.

The kids first called him TT, then it changed to Taco Tortilla, now it's just Taco. I don't get it. My youngest picked out the name. LOL But Taco is one of the most loving kitties I have ever seen. He especially loves to snuggle with honey man and watch tv and sleep.

Well I'm off to get some housework done. Have a wonderful day!
Hugs~ Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/ Etsy~http://www.etsy.com/shop/theflourishingfinch

Edited by - melanie47601 on May 02 2011 11:20:36 AM
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - May 02 2011 :  4:16:41 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Peggy~Thank you so much for my wonderful BD gift! I love it all. I will email you.

Cherime~so sorry for the loss of your friend. Prayers sent.

Angela~I knew it was bringing up all those feelings but just remember how you felt so you can deal as lovingly and wisely as you can with your daughter. Hurtful words and actions last a lifetime and they can't be taken back. Let his mother say whatever she wants. Doesn't make the facts any different. We all freak out and then the dust settles and we get on with what has to be done. It's always the girls fault. Forget that the boys are out there sweet talking and promising
the world just to get the goods. It's the girl and her famly that pick up the pieces and God smiles and so do they. It will work out.Come here and vent and we will pray you through it!

Mel~Good. Do what you have to do. Taco is so cute!

Sharon~thank you for the ornament. I love it! Come on here and talk to us!

Be Blessed,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

Edited by - HealingTouch on May 02 2011 5:05:22 PM
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - May 02 2011 :  5:05:51 PM  Show Profile
Big(((((Hugs))))Cherime for your loss. I know how hard that is. You just wait for them to call, or you go to the phone to call them like you normally would...and then you remember... you can't! I've lost 3 of my BEST friends, elderly women, all within 2 years. I still want to call them. I just ran into the one lady's old phone number the other day. My 1st thought was,"I wonder who has that number now. Sorry for going on & on but it still hurts. Again....BIG(((HUGS)))& Prayers!
Angela, I so glad you have your Duckies to make you Giggle. I can just picture Wade ~squeezing~ thru that hole. Determined isn't he? LOL THAT make me LOL.
Theresa, thank you for the tea! I'm amazed at how many of us like the "Spicey" teas. We haven't recieved any fruity teas yet. Interesting!
Melanie, your kitty is so cute! I just want to ~squish~ him. hahaha He looks soooo soft! I love all the white on him.
Well it's raining here too...AGAIN!! Will it ever stop?/! It only got to the low 50's too. brrrr...hate that chilly, damp, stuck underwear feeling! ROFL
Time for a warming cuppa! Love ya Girlys!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"
Go to Top of Page

embchicken
True Blue Farmgirl

1487 Posts

Elaine
Ocean NJ
USA
1487 Posts

Posted - May 02 2011 :  5:33:37 PM  Show Profile
Cherime~ I am so sorry for your loss. I'll be saying a prayer for you.
Angela~ Love Sheldon and his teddy. Still sending positive thoughts your way. You ust worry about your fami and your daughter. What this boy's mother fails to understand when she says these hateful things is that once it is out of your mouth you can't take it back. Even if things become resolved it will be difficult to have a relationship with her because of the hurtful things she is saying. It is her loss. And sometimes, even when you forgive people for thier actions they are better off not in your life because they are toxic.
Deb~ Thank you so much fro the tea and the wonderful recipes - can't wait to try them.
Melanie~ Taco is so cute and cuddly!
Hope everyone enjoys the week!

~ Elaine
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi

Farmgirl sister #2822
http://embchicken.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - May 02 2011 :  6:26:10 PM  Show Profile
evening porchies
chermine so very sorry for your loss
melanie little taco is too cute
elaine glad you liked the tea and recipe
angela hang tough my prayers are with you and yours.can't believe your DDs future MIL???can you imagine
what it would be like if and when she marries her son???how terrible to be so mistrusting.
well i planted my garden over the weekend and just so excited now if the weather would just warm up abit more and the sun stay out and do its magic...this time of year gives me all kinds of energy...LOL
blessings and prayers for all
deborah
peggy what a beautiful yoyo

inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - May 02 2011 :  6:42:29 PM  Show Profile
Deb thank you for the tea and also Theresa thank you as well for the tea. I will certainly enjoy it.

Cherime~prayers going up for your loss.

Angela~hang in there dear one.

It is still chilly here at night. So I am hoping later this week to get my herbs and things planted. Tomorrow is my twin sons birthday! They will be 15!!!!!! Oh my goodness!!!! I can't believe that!

Yall have a great evening.

love to you all
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~The View From Within
http://frommyteacup.blogspot.com
Farm Sister #1889
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 03 2011 :  12:50:33 AM  Show Profile

Sharon...thank you for the adorable Star Ornament! Loved it! I agree with Darlene...come back we miss you.

Deborah...thanks for the Tea, I love Chai Teas and the Recipes sound oh so yummy. I love Lavender cookies, add chocolate and I am a gonner! lol

Mel...praying for your "J" situation! Taco is sooooo cute!

Darlene...glad you got your Birthday package even if it was late! Couldn't stuff it with enough love to match your heart.

Pam girl...where are you? Hey couldn't get the New Craftster Video to play for me. The flowers look pretty
darn real! Nice Job!

Angela...my youngest sons Fiance'...her sister is going through the exact same thing your daughter is going
through. Only difference is...she is 21. If I didn't know the age difference I would think that we were talking about the same girl. Hang in there...you aren't the first to go through this nor the last. ~ Keep enjoying those darling duckies and tell the world to go away.

Teacher Tammy...are you reading anything good right now? You know me...always on the Prowl for another good book. lol

Hi Judy and Elaine...hope you girls are having a fabulous week despite the weather.

Off to drink my cuppa tea for deborah and read for awhile myself. Wish I had some of those cookies to go with it. :+)

Thought for the day: "Let your mind be challenged, your spirit free, and your heart be full of LOVE"

Blessings and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."
Go to Top of Page

beekeepersgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1423 Posts

Luanne
Cresco PA
USA
1423 Posts

Posted - May 03 2011 :  04:19:08 AM  Show Profile
Morning all!

I'm so excited - I finally got a DSL line installed at home, so now I can visit with everybody on the weekends too - hurray! My next step is to try to figure out how to load photos. I'll join the techno world sooner or later (kicking and screaming)!!

Darlene - did you go to the Plowboys tractor show on Saturday? BF and I were there, and I was hoping to run into you. We also went to the big antique show at Renningers.

Peggy - I just finished reading Half Broke Horses - if you haven't read it yet, I think you might like it. I also just finished Beverly Lewis's latest. I love all her books.

Deb - thank you so much for the tea. I'll work on getting mine out with some recipes this weekend. Can you tell me where to find the cooking lavender? I've never used it before! I'm so jealous you have your garden in. We're not that far from you, but up in the mountains, so it's still not warm or dry enough here to plant anything!

Angela & Cherime - prayers going out to both of you - let us know how everything is going.

Have a great day everybody - left some chai tea and 3-chip cookies on the porch if anybody is interested!

Hugs,
Luanne

beekeepersgirl #691

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - May 03 2011 :  06:03:23 AM  Show Profile
Thank you all I miss her already. She was my main prayer partner. I stopped by the celebration of her life last evening and made sure her son knew that I had been praying for him along side her and that I would be continuing to pray for him.

Sheldon is adorable and so it Taco. My little critters are a joy.

Blessings ladies, I am off to the salt mine.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

BalancingAct
True Blue Farmgirl

297 Posts

Jackie
Hoosierville
USA
297 Posts

Posted - May 03 2011 :  08:50:36 AM  Show Profile
I like the idea behind a "Celebration of Life". It sounds so much better than "Funeral". A good friend of mine just recently lost her brother, and they had a "Celebration of Life". My friend described it to me and said there was no "boo-hoo-ing", only a lot of talking of how many hearts and lives her brother touched with his art and music, and of all the good he did.

Cherime, so sorry to hear of your loss. Write a book of all the great memories of her. And celebrate what she was to you.

Big hugs to you!

Farmgirl Sister #2851 -"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 03 2011 :  09:26:02 AM  Show Profile
Welcome to The Porch Jackie! I am with you...I love Celebrations of Life...and dislike funerals. Celebrating the love and impact of a life lived for Christ and others is always so uplifting. I
have had the pleasure of speaking at many of these events and they are so Special for all involved.

Luanne...if you want to become truly Techno Sauvie have a first grader teach you how to use
the computer. lol Seriously, they know much much more than we do. I think I know my way around
computers fairly well but I learned it all from my youngest son. He put in his schools Library
computer system when he was in 6th Grade. When I went back in to the work force at 43 yrs old,
he taught me everything I needed to know to operate computers for work. And even to this day...
(he is now 25 yr old) if I have a computer problem...he is who I turn to.

Well back to bed to catch-up on some missed sleep over the weekend. I will see you all later
this Evening. Have a day filled with love and gratitude.

blessings,
~peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - May 03 2011 :  3:26:45 PM  Show Profile
evening porchies
jackie welcome to the porch

glad all my tea buddies are enjoy the tea
and recipes..as for buying lavender
luanne: i buy lavender from harney & sons tea company online
they also have amazing teas.
i did not know we were so close
through it has not been too warm here either...
blessings and prayers
deborah

jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

textilelover
True Blue Farmgirl

557 Posts

Dianne
Middletown NY
USA
557 Posts

Posted - May 04 2011 :  04:04:22 AM  Show Profile
Just stopping by to say I'm praying for all of you and to thank Theresa for the tea (love the wrapper color!) and Sharon for the star ornament. Adorable! Dianne

Sister #749

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." --Leondardo da Vinci
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - May 04 2011 :  10:32:39 AM  Show Profile
Wow, feels like its been forever since I've been able to visit. Anybody else feel like we need to start working on an ark? LOL I made some chicken salad sandwiches on pumpernickel and opened up a jar of bread and butter pickles we can share.

The duckling is adorable! Taco is a cutie too. One can't help but love spring if for no other reason then the birth of all these cute critters.

The weather here has been constantly rainy, cold, and damp. Fates seem to be ensuring that I don't get much down time to myself and ensuring that nothing I want to get done gets done. Friday we came home from work to find Tip, my male border collie, had explosive (mildly put) diarrhea all over the house. We did spot cleaning Friday night and went in search of a new couch after I stripped the bedding and got that into the laundry so we'd have clean sheets to sleep on. Saturday I spent doing a spring cleaning on the bedroom and hallways. I pulled some muscles in my back a little over a week ago and the muscles start spasming Sunday so I got ordered to stop cleaning and was sent to the couch in the afternoon. It was one of those weekends were I know I did get a lot done, it just "seems" like I got nothing done since it wasn't what I'd originally planned on getting done. It's just super frustrating for me. It was a frustrating week financially too with having to buy a new couch, a new windshield wiper motor for df's truck, and a new lawn mower. (Taking a deep cleansing breath LOL)

Good news is I've heard from my son, Matt, and he's made it safely over to Afghanistan. Says the mountains over there are beautiful. I thought he'd be in a tent but he said they have buildings where he's at which is really good. Wherever they originally landed was cold and had snow but where he's stationed was over 100'. That boy seems to thrive in hot weather - good thing lol.

Bunny - how's the job search going? Find anything?

Angela - So sorry for what you've been going through with your daughter. How this boy handles this with his mother will tell her a lot about his charecter though. She may want to run and avoid a lifetime of grief. Demanding proof of pregnancy seems wrong especially when they were planning on getting married anyway. There would be no reason to fake a pregnancy. If the boy requests a paternity test she should dump him. To start a marriage requiring proof of fidelity is starting out on a road to divorce because the trust factor has been totally fractured before they even start.

Cherime - Sorry for the loss of your friend.

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
http://twilightburrough.blogspot.com/
Warren, MI
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - May 04 2011 :  2:24:31 PM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Hi everyone! You have been in my thoughts lately, although I haven't had a chance to log on very much. I am doing okay. My boss must have got the vibe that I was looking for another job and gave me a raise. I am still working on doing embroidery full time and working on things. Speaking on that....

Peggy! I have your piece done and I'm framing it right now. She turned out beautiful. I also got another custom piece that I will be stitching up soon. It is beautiful today. I can't wait to leave work and sit in the sun. Much love!

PS-Thank you for the tea and the ornament!

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - May 04 2011 :  4:27:29 PM  Show Profile
evening porchies
pam wow great work/craft room..
angela praying for your family
its rainy and cold here so i made a big pot of almond biscotti tea with just a touch of honey
help yourself.
i planted my whole veggie garden and now its cold...hoping the babies will be ok..

you all have a good night and prayers and blessings for all my dear sisters
deborah

jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

embchicken
True Blue Farmgirl

1487 Posts

Elaine
Ocean NJ
USA
1487 Posts

Posted - May 07 2011 :  6:26:37 PM  Show Profile
We had such a beautiful day here today. I was able to really get outside and work in the yard - it felt good!
Happy Mother's day to all my porchies!

~ Elaine
Farmgirl sister #2822

"Find yourself a cup of tea; the teapot is behind you. Now tell me about hundreds of things." ~Saki

http://embchicken.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page