Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2011 :  12:36:00 PM  Show Profile
Dianne, I did get my tea. What a pretty envelope and loved the tea. Tea is certainly a gift from God.

www.bunnyrose.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2011 :  12:46:59 PM  Show Profile
Peggy, congrats on the Farm girl of the month! I can see why you won. So good at keeping us all in line and such.
I worked 9 hours yesterday and yes, I'm a hurting farmgirl today. Hopefully I won't have to do that again. But they say closer to Christmas is a mad house at the basket booth. There will be two of us making baskets as fast as our little hands can make them. Because I couldn't do the fruit cutting, I most likely won't have a job after December 26. I'm trying to be confident something will come up. I should have enough money stashed for 3 months to get me through school. I'm going to apply for some grants and hope that gets me by for a while. I would rather spend all my free time doing school work and getting A's than working and being in too much pain to do my work. It really makes one appreciate a desk job that's for sure. Wish I had one right about now.

Julie, so glad MeBee is ok. What a scare! Glad you were good to your pup and realized he was only trying to help.

Time to get to the homework. Have hours of it to do. Thankfully I have two whole days to do it. I'm only working 4 hours on Monday so may have a little time there too. Almost done with this quarter. Then I'm off until January 9. Can't wait to get started again.

www.bunnyrose.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

nanr42
True Blue Farmgirl

160 Posts

Nan
WALDPORT Oregon
USA
160 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2011 :  2:27:08 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for the welcome. I'm going to put on my Carharrt winter jacket and go outside and do some stuff! (Oops, first i'm doing the dishes.) It was below 30 last night, and I have some tender plants that are going to need some protection. Have to figure out the protection.
I like rewriting my life, inventing a new one,with God's help. He's a pretty good author.
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2011 :  3:18:33 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone! I just wanted to stop by and see how everyone's doing!
Nan, welcome welcome! The porch is my home base here on MJF, and it's a great place for friends and fun!
Peggy, congrats on Farmgirl of the Month! You truly are the epitome of a farmgirl:) And I'm glad you finally got my ornament!
Bunny, I hope you get through the homework. I know what you're feeling sister!
I'll check back tomorrow! I hope everyone has blessed Sundays!
God's and Farmgirl's Blessings,
Megan

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2011 :  6:41:27 PM  Show Profile
Wow, been gone a day and two pages of chat to catch up LOL Glad to see everybody visiting :O)

Peggy - I think you confused us two Tammy's. I'm the one that knits.

It's been a busy weekend. Took the dogs and did a road trip this afternoon after the man got home from work. I've been searching for goat milk to buy so I could make goat milk soap and discovered it's illegal in Michigan to buy. Checked with the man's sister and her source dried up. She found another one but they just got their goats so they haven't started producing milk yet. I was thinking I was going to have to buy canned goat milk or something to make some soap with. Well today I scored and a guy of Craigslist sold me 10 GALLONS of frozen goat milk. He had bought goats last year to milk and use the milk to bottle feed his fawns but none of the artifical inseminations worked so he didn't have any fawns to feed it to. I won't be needing any goat milk for quite a while :O)

Once I got all that goat milk we then had to figure out where to put it. Our freezer is stuffed with venison at the moment and we don't have another freezer. I did a search on Craigslist and found two that we could afford. Tomorrow the man will be picking up an upright freezer for $35! It's old but will work until we can afford a better one.

I love bunnies. They LOVE to play. We bought cardboard tubes of various sizes and they'd run through them or lay in them. 4H has a program for kids and their rabbits to do an obstacle course now sort of like dogs agility. They love to chew so get toys they can chew on. They loved yogurt too. It's good to help prevent hairballs especially in longer furred breeds. There was a really good website called Rabbit House that had a ton of information. Don't know if its still available or not.

Well I need to get some sleep. Hopefully I can report back that my soap making experience goes well tomorrow. It will be my first batch. I'm thinking Rosemary Lavendar scent. The man will be taking his concealed weapon course so it's the perfect time for me to work on this project. I ordered a book that had methods for making cool looking soaps so I'm really looking forward to that arriving. There was a bar that looked like hot chocolate on the bottom and had probably about a 1/2 inch of white fluffy looking foam on the top that I thought looked so cool. Wish me luck!

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
http://twilightburrough.blogspot.com/
Warren, MI
Go to Top of Page

FarmDream
True Blue Farmgirl

1085 Posts

Julie
TX
USA
1085 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2011 :  7:09:34 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for the nice tips about bunnies ladies. I think MeBee is settled in. This morning I woke up and went to her cage and talked to her for a minute and then picked her up no problem. Hopefully getting used to me. Our DD is visiting this weekend and showed us a few little tips and tricks, also. We had a great day at the mall. We usually don't go except maybe twice a year. Well, DH went to the Apple store and talked to the guy for a long time. I went to look at another store for girls dresses. When I get back he says we can switch everything over and everyone gets an iphone for the same as we're paying now. We went and thought about it, but went ahead and did it. He wanted the upgraded iphone 4s (?) and I got the 3g and DD got a 3g. It only cost us the insurance we put on DD's phone. Then we went and had a nice dinner at Carino's. Now we're home and I think I'm the last one up. Night all! See you tomorrow evening.

DH and DD

~FarmDream is Farmgirl Sister #3069

Live Today, Cherish Yesterday, Dream Tomorrow

http://naturaljulie.etsy.com
http://julie-rants.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

nanr42
True Blue Farmgirl

160 Posts

Nan
WALDPORT Oregon
USA
160 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2011 :  7:24:41 PM  Show Profile
I'm watching a film on the organic foods movement in France, and the terrible statistics about the rise in cancers and neurologic diseases in the farmers and their families, and their communities. One farmer said he used 30,000 chemicals on his grapes. (For wine.) It just makes me want to stay as organic as I can. Which means eating at home, mostly. I just made a Bakeover. It's good, but it serves 4, and I can't eat it all. I think I'll try it in a smaller pan.
Go to Top of Page

22angel
True Blue Farmgirl

498 Posts

Pam
Manitoba
Canada
498 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2011 :  06:35:42 AM  Show Profile
I had a busy day yesterday, but very productive! Went to the city with a friend & found some awesome deals (at Value Village of all places!). I got a 100% virgin wool double sized blanket for $10, a flannel sheet for my niece's quilt, a hand-knitted sweater/vest thing, a cup & saucer like my Grandma's old ones, 3 rose plates to put my plants on top, a beautiful blue/purple dress for some kinette functions next year & some Christmas ornaments. Not at Value Village, I found some purple netting/tulle for scrubbies, and some beads & yarn for making some bookmarks (http://crochetme.com/media/p/88334.aspx). It was a very productive day, and maybe today I can start on some more Christmas presents....let's hope!

I found a Singer Sewing book at the Library that I told my Mom I wanted. Since she's not here to help me sew, I need something! There are a few other ones that I want as well. And I found a Farmageddon book at the Library too. Not that I really have time to read...but oh well. They don't charge late fees here (unless it's a movie), so I'm all good lol.

Well, I think it's about time I get started for my day - shower, eat, church, Christmas presents. Better make some food in there too! I always forget to eat on weekends!

Life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself.

"When I grow up, I want to be dirt." seen on a box through construction in Wyoming 2010
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2011 :  5:53:24 PM  Show Profile

Picture of my very first batch of goat milk soap :O) We got the freezer this evening too. That was a project getting it out of her basement. I'm glad we decided to stop and buy a dolly because we would never have gotten it out of her basement without one. The goat milk is safely stashed now in the freezer.

Julie - congrats on the new phones. I almost went with a 4S but decided that the HTC EVO worked better for me. I know everybody that has IPhones swears by them though. Glad to hear the bunny is settling in.

Pam - have you tried checking with JoAnn's in your area for sewing classes? Sometimes schools that offer adult continuing education classes have sewing classes too.

Peggy - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's so cool. Glad to hear that one of our porchies got it. You've motivated me to get moving on badges. I've been on here a year and haven't put in for any of them.

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
Warren, MI
Go to Top of Page

FarmDream
True Blue Farmgirl

1085 Posts

Julie
TX
USA
1085 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2011 :  8:27:00 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies. Tammy, your soap looks really nice. Is that rosemary in it? Somehow I have never gotten around to making goats milk soap. I haven't made ANY soap lately. Focusing on yarn this winter. That bunny sure is lucky. Tomorrow I will work on bunny-proofing the laundry room. After all my complaining about no rain, we are now getting rain everyday all day. Forecast shows 2 more days of rain and then the temp will drop below freezing. My garden in very happy right now. I saw some more lettuce, spinach, kale, and radishes came up. Hope they make it through the freeze in a few days. Nan, if you have Netflix, there are a couple of movies that have some U.S. farmers. One of them is King Corn and the other I can't remember but they sort of pick up where King Corn left off. They talk about the high rate of cancers. It's sad because the farmer's wife died from cancer. Growing food and identifying edible plants are 2 of my top goals right now. As for the phone, I don't mind what I have. I've had an itouch for a couple of years and it's really the same thing. I did put a new game on called Hanging with Friends. It's basically playing hangman. So if you play or want to play I'm on there as UtaJulie. Have a great night!

~FarmDream is Farmgirl Sister #3069

Live Today, Cherish Yesterday, Dream Tomorrow

http://naturaljulie.etsy.com
http://julie-rants.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2011 :  8:59:20 PM  Show Profile
Hello all!
Tammy, the soap looks great!
Julie, I like the new phones! My Mom has an iPhone, and I have a droid, so we're somewhat phone savy! I hope you don't find that it's too much phone!
Today was a great day. We had a birthday celebration for my Nanu, and it was a lot of fun. The Packers won, making it a perfect 12-0 season. I'm pretty proud to be a Wisconsinite right now! I hope everyone has great Mondays!
God's and Farmgirl's Blessings,
Megan

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2011 :  9:02:39 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone! I've been MIA for a few days and finally caught up on the back-posts. Dianne, I loved the pumpkin tea. Drank it today. Lots of flavor there. I had DH look for that one and the CandyCane one at Walmart and they don't have either. WHAT??!!!
Julie, what a sweet little(and ornery)bunny. There's "wascally wabbit" written all over that face! LOL My house-buns use to chase my DH and my cats away. They are so territorial. "Mine"...they say and stomp their feet and growl.hahaha
"I wanna hold the bunny!!" *pouts*
Peggy, farmgal of the month....way to go Sista.....good for you!Congrats!!
What do you mean, you're allergic to farm animals....LOL....too funny!!
Well, DH is off for the next 4 days and we are finally tearing out our nasty L-room carpet. It's sooooo old! We won't put in any new(whatever)until spring. We bought a nice big area rug and some scatter rugs for winter.
Well Gals, time for this 'ole hen to head for the roost. Been doing Christmas cards all day and I'm cross-eyed and have writers crap. G'nite!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2011 :  12:08:21 AM  Show Profile
Good Evening My Porchies!

Julie...your dd is adorable! DH and her look pretty happy over those new phones! I was offered a free Droid through my phone coverage provider on Black Friday but it was going to increase the monthly bill by about $50.00 (some free phone huh?) lol I decided that my Blackberry was Smartphone enough! *wink*
Sounds like your bunny baby is liking you!

Nan...I hate to watch shows on how terrible the food industry is. It just makes me so mad...all over again.
I am all for organic meats and veggies.
And anything I can grow myself is a plus...is how I look at it. At least I know that I am growing safe food.

Pam...I went to Value-village yesterday too. I was looking for ugly sweaters with my son. My son and husband and future DIL all work at the same place. My son is their boss. Anyway, the owner was throwing a Christmas Party for the employees last night and some of their venders...but it was an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party. We also went to several Goodwill Stores. I could not believe how many people were doing the exact same thing we were. Looking for ugly sweaters. Seems to be the popular Christmas Party Theme the last few years. lol

RFM Tammy...No, I didn't get you and teacher Tammy mixed up...I just thought she knit too.

Love your goats milk soap w/the rosemary. If you are going to sell any after Christmas I would love to buy some. Goats milk is my favorite soap. Never tried the Rosemary before though...what is it suppose to do beneficially for the soap (just herbal fragrance?).

Hi Megan...how is drivers ed going for you sweetie?
Three cheers for The Packers...I love that team!!!

Judy...yeah, isn't that the pits, I seriously am allergic to most farm animals. Horses, cows, rabbits, chickens (feathers)...
really crazy. I was born sensitive to many foods and trees and weeds etc.
I am a walking mess! LOL That is why I am a Farmgirl at Heart.

Well, last night at the christmas party I started coughing and sneezing, eyes running etc. Thought I was having an allergy attack to something...but turned out to be the start of a head cold.
Felt terrible all day today...got up once and then went back to bed until four this afternoon. I was suppose to go to Church and a movie with some girlfriends this afternoon...but I had my nose over a bucket (constant drip) all day. So, off to take my Christian Cocktail (NyQuill) and pray for some restful sleep tonight.

More tomorrow my lovely Ladies...

sweet dreams,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be joyous, to be passionate, and to Be His!
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2011 :  06:28:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Just a quick hello and a congrats to my sweet friend Peggy...Farmgirl of the Month...you go girl....I may be off and on for a bit...got to get to dr today, twisted or broke(think sprained) my ankle on our steps yesterday afternoon....it is very painful..the pain caused me to see black...not for long but dang, I have had a broken foot and arm but so far this is the worse....waiting on the Dr. office to get an appointment. Can't afford ER....no insurance...so hoping to get in to the dr. Thank goodness I still have my crutches from 2007. I hope to check back soon

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

http://ourgeorgiafarm.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2011 :  07:12:22 AM  Show Profile
Thanks everybody. Yes there's rosemary leaves in the soap. I used lavender essential oil also. I love the combination of lavender and rosemary. The rosemary was put in not only for the scent but it has astrigent, antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. It's also a free radical scavenger. I was going to use some rosemary essential oil too but discovered I was out.

Penny - hope your ankle gets better. I know my dd messed up hers several times to the point it would have been better if she had broken it. She's 26 and already has signs of arthritis in it from the years of gymnastics training she did.

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
Warren, MI
Go to Top of Page

nanr42
True Blue Farmgirl

160 Posts

Nan
WALDPORT Oregon
USA
160 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2011 :  07:49:37 AM  Show Profile
Re shows on the food industry, I can only watch themnow and then because it's so depressing. But this one woke me up again to pay more attention to eating organically. And it was fun because it was in French, which always stirs up my dormant French. Fortunately there were subtitles. They would list all the chemicals in something. Ick.
Go to Top of Page

nanr42
True Blue Farmgirl

160 Posts

Nan
WALDPORT Oregon
USA
160 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2011 :  07:50:40 AM  Show Profile
Is there some way to sort this topic so the last post comes up first? I always go to the first post, then select the last page, then scroll down until I find the most recent post.
Go to Top of Page

DEW
True Blue Farmgirl

317 Posts

Dianne
Weiser Idaho
USA
317 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2011 :  08:00:24 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning Everyone

Angela That is so sweet of you. We have a family that is in the middle of moving and the kids asked where they would have Christmas dinner.
I said my house. We will add a family of 6 to my 6 children, plus spouses, plus 7 gkids. I hope my house can hold everyone.
Anyone else need a warm place for Christmas dinner? COme on over. The more the marrier! :)

I will keep your family in my prayers. With all you have going on the last thing you need is problems with your hips.:(

Miranda I am with you. We have 3 dogs and they are dogs my kids. They may think they can lay on the couch or the bed but they no better.
I have a friend who treats her dog better than she treats her son. I do not understand that at all.

Well I did not get all caught up but I will be back later to read some more.

Dianne
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2011 :  11:15:42 AM  Show Profile
Peggy, Great. You do deserve that award.
Penny praying for that ankle of yours.
Tammy, soap looks good, too bad we do not have smell-o-computer.
Dew, good job. I invite my house mate as she really does not have family up here only an ex husband.
Miranda, my kitties sleep on the bed at night. I think the draw is my electric heating mattress pad. My girl dog has her own bed but I think that when I am not home she sleeps in mine, the brat.
Blessings all and later.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2011 :  11:29:28 AM  Show Profile
Cherime and Penny...thanks for the Congrats!

Nan...I contacted Brian in the MJF Office to see if he could
reverse our pages. I don't want to archive them...but I agree
it would be nice to reverse their order.

Penny...girlfriend, what are you doing to yourself???? We are going
to have to wrap you up in gause...to keep you from hurting yourself. lol
Praying you get some quick relief. Big Hugs and lots of love coming your
way.

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be joyous, to be passionate, and to Be His!
Go to Top of Page

DEW
True Blue Farmgirl

317 Posts

Dianne
Weiser Idaho
USA
317 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2011 :  3:59:53 PM  Show Profile
Great Afternoon Everyone

Bunny I am sorry to hear that the job is not working out for you. Atleast the gift baskets will give you some hours. I hope they can find something that will work for you.

Kimberly I think that is the way it goes sometimes 2 steps forward and 1 step back. Have faith we are all praying for you and your family.

Peggy Way to go! FGOTM! Awsome. But we all knew you were awesome already. Why did it take them so long to figure it out?

Nan Hi welcome to best bunch of crazy women you will ever meet. Pull up a rocker and have3 a cup of tea or coffee. Did someone bring cinnamon rolls?

Tammy love the soap. I haven't made soap for a long time. Maybe I will give it a go after the holidays. You know, when things slow down. HA HA HA

Megan The principal of the school I work at is a Packer fan. It is always a good day at work when the Packers win.

Penny Ohh I am so sorry you are in pain. I have been praying for your back now I will add your ankle to my prayers.

Well I finally made it through the posts. I can't be gone for a day let alone the weekend. I get so far behind.

I played in our Churches bell choir for the community Christmas service. I have not played in about four years. I did not do to bad. A couple of rough spots but it was fun.
I love being part of a small town for things like this. Went with my oldest DD and gkids to the Christmas parade and had a great time. The guys (my DH and SIL) stayed at the house.
They said it was too cold to stand out and watch the parade. Big wimps! It was almost 20 degrees. Thats not cold.LOL

It looks loke we are in for more of the same weather. Clear, sunny, but down right cold!

All of you have a great evening.

Dianne (ID)
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2011 :  5:04:39 PM  Show Profile
Hey Porchies!!!

I only got a minute. I wanted to post a few pics from the santa train.

This is the train with Santa and Mrs. Claus on the front rollin into town.

Farmgirl Sister #1438

God - Gardening - Family - Is anything else important?

Edited by - natesgirl on Dec 05 2011 5:10:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2011 :  5:52:41 PM  Show Profile
The picture thingy isn't workin well with me tonight.

Here is my littlest Martha on the left and her cousin Nevaeh on the right. If you notice her cousin's name is Heaven spelled backwards!

If I can get the picture thingy figured out I'll post some more later!

I'm off to get ready for bed. See ya all tomorrow!

Farmgirl Sister #1438

God - Gardening - Family - Is anything else important?
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2011 :  6:16:57 PM  Show Profile
Evening ladies,
I know I have been MIA lately but I have a good reason. I would like to introduce the newest member of our family. Here is Jax, my new puppy!

Isn't he just the cutest little sweet pup? I am absolutely in love with him. He has been adjusting very well.

Peggy congrats on the fgom..way to go. You asked about where I got Jax's name. I heard it in a cartoon and thought oh how cute! Fits him to a tee...he is a ham and he knows it.

We got snow over the weekend. Our first snow...6 inches. I was glad I didn't have to go anywhere that day. It is very cold now too. Feels lot like christmas.

well ladies hope yall have a great evening.
love to you all
TAmmy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~The View From Within
http://frommyteacup.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2011 :  11:09:32 PM  Show Profile
Tammy, so glad to meet your new addition to the family. What a cutie!

Angela, your little girls are beautiful. I love the name Nevaeh. What a unique name.

Penny, so sorry about your foot. I hope it isn't bad. I can feel your pain with the no insurance thing.

I'm doing ok at work. A few more hours on my feet than I like. I went home last Friday and ended up in bed with lots of pain. I'll get use to it I'm sure. If I can hold out through Christmas, I'll have enough money saved I won't need a job for my next quarter at school. My class schedule is kind of hard to have a job around.
It has been pretty cold here in the mornings. I started my truck this morning and it made a horrible screeching sound and the whole truck was vibrating. Something was frozen and the truck was not happy. I'm not sure what to do, but kind of not looking forward to tomorrow morning. I'll have to see if I can find someone to talk to about it. I know it is just something frozen, it goes away after the day warms up. But it did it almost all the way to work this morning.

Anyway, Hope everyone stays safe and warm!

www.bunnyrose.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page