Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

FarmDream
True Blue Farmgirl

1085 Posts

Julie
TX
USA
1085 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2012 :  4:17:22 PM  Show Profile
Ha Ha Marlee! Revenge IS best served cold (meaning, after some time has gone by). The other week DH went to pick up his daughter and came home reporting that his ex now has a mural size painting of herself in the nude in the living room. Well, I just died laughing. I told him he was welcome to go back to that if he liked. He absolutely refused.

Nice flowers Bunny!

~FarmDream is Farmgirl Sister #3069

Live Today, Cherish Yesterday, Dream Tomorrow

http://naturaljulie.etsy.com
http://julie-rants.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2012 :  4:56:43 PM  Show Profile
Bunny...See, I knew they would look Beautiful and they sure do!!! I will have to take a picture
of my ribbon jar and share...since I already shared my buttons.
I also love your project with the flowers. So pretty!

Marlee...I died laughing when I read your story! Served him right. I am reading a Debbie MaComber
book right now that deals with that same relational problem. Can't wait to see how her story finishes.

Alyce and RFM Tammy...you both should copy that story and post it on the bathroom mirror!! Hee Hee!

Julie...it sounds like DH's ex is a bit Narcistic! Would you want a nude picture of yourself hanging
on the wall??? Oh dear me! Mine might scare off burglers or something. LOL

Well girls...can't wait for our Monthly Tea-Bag List that Miss Judy is working on!!!!

More Later Lovelies...
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2012 :  5:08:43 PM  Show Profile
FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY!,Julie.

Blessings Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2012 :  5:12:56 PM  Show Profile
He did deserve it. From just what I know. He was retired and she worked and he didnt help her at all with nothing.

Hugs Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

Roe
True Blue Farmgirl

131 Posts

Rosemarie
Tavares Florida
USA
131 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2012 :  5:53:12 PM  Show Profile
Hi my name is Roe from lake county Florida! Just moved to Florida one month ago it's been a wonderful experience so far very beautiful state. Finally finished unpacking boxes had about 200 never thought I would finish. Was able to take a break and watch the sun sets over the lake so very pretty. Just joined MJF so fun, looking forward to listening and sharing.

Hugs,
Roe

Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2012 :  7:51:24 PM  Show Profile
Evening ladies! Another strangely warm day here - high of 48'- crazy for this time of year and flurries expected tomorrow. No wonder I can't seem to get over this bronchitis. Today was the first day I've been able to go without taking a nap when I get home from work. Everybody seems to be sick around here and I'm sure the weather is contributing. If it would just get cold and stay cold for a while.

I was productive today. Dusted a couple rooms and swept and mopped the floors. I was exhausted afterwards but it needed doing. the dogs have been tracking mud all over the place. While I was finishing up with that the man made venison and barley soup with biscuits for supper. I'd planned to do it but he took over since I was cleaning. I've seriously wondered if he's bipolar he goes from one extreme to the other. Tomorrow one of my girlfrineds that I haven't seen in ages is supposed to come over for some tea tasting - going to share my Culinary Teas with her :O)

Ruth Ann - have you tried a chiropractor? Mine can snap me out of a sciatic attack in one or two adjustments. As soon as I feel a burn start in my hip (where my sciatic starts) I go in and get adjusted to pre-empt a flare. I"ll keep you in my thoughts that you feel better soon.

Kimberly - Hope you feel better soon too.

Okay, off to bed for me. Hope we're all feeling better tomorrow.

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
http://twilightburrough.blogspot.com/
Warren, MI
Go to Top of Page

DEW
True Blue Farmgirl

317 Posts

Dianne
Weiser Idaho
USA
317 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2012 :  07:27:19 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning

Still clear and cold, 19 degrees this morning. Brrrrr!

Marlene welcome to the porch. Pull up a rocker and rest for a spell. I loved your story. Funny how some people think oops I made a mistake is all it takes.

Bunny those are beautiful. We all needed the color therapy. Thank you for sharing.

I would not now or ever want a nude picture of me anywhere!!! She must really think she is something. What happened to mystery and romance? A nude picture takes all of the mystery out of romance.

Roe welcome to the porch. Pull up a rocker. You must be tired after all that un-packing.

The sun is shining and it looks beautiful outside. Yo bad it is about 20 degrees. LOL

Dianne (ID)
Go to Top of Page

ruthie218
True Blue Farmgirl

1412 Posts

Ruthie Ann
Indiana
USA
1412 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2012 :  08:17:56 AM  Show Profile
Hi! Hope everyone is havivg a great day ! ~Welcome all new porchies. Just want to give an update on me. I'm going in a bit for a massage in hpes that will take away some of this pain. Then back to the chiropactor for another afternoon of stem,ice excerice and adjustments. Pray the massage helps. I'll check in later to see how everyone is and sit a spell. Have much more to share .
Ruthie Ann

http://simpleindianagirl.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2012 :  10:26:38 AM  Show Profile
Ruth Ann - HOpe you feel better. I know adjustments and massage work well for me so hopefully they'll work well for you too.

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
http://twilightburrough.blogspot.com/
Warren, MI
Go to Top of Page

DEW
True Blue Farmgirl

317 Posts

Dianne
Weiser Idaho
USA
317 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2012 :  1:41:33 PM  Show Profile
Please pray for my youngest DD. Our dog Darby, that we have had for 2 and half years, got out of the yard this afternoon. My DD went after her and Darby ran out in front of a car. The lady tried to stop. My DD saw the accident and went to help Darby. The dog bit her. By the time I got there Darby was dead and my DD was in tears and bleeding.
The Ordanence Officer came and took care of the dog while I got my DD to the Dr. They cleaned and checked for damage but fortunatly found no major damage. They covered her thumb in antibiotics and gauze. No stitches. She is home and more of an emotional wreck than physically injured. I am an emotional wreck as well. Darby was a very loving and fun dog. She was a big part of our family and will be missed.

When something like this happens you realize how wonderful it is to live in a small town. The Ordanence Officer goes to our Church. He took care of everything with Darby and called his wife, a good friend of mine, to let her know what happened. She called me to ask what we needed and let us know we were being prayed for. The Dr. we saw was not the one we were supose to see. When our friend who is a Dr. found out what happened she said she would see us. She was just what my DD needed.

I thank God that the dog ran faster than my DD. If my DD had been a little faster it could have been her that got hit by the car.

Thank you all for letting me share this with you.

Dianne (ID)
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2012 :  1:55:44 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Dianne, for the warm welcome.

Its nice sitting here on the porch with everyone.

I love sitting on the porch and drinking hot tea, or hot chocolate, or a sprite depending on the weather.

Whoohoo happy to be here.

Marlee

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2012 :  3:33:06 PM  Show Profile
Welcome Marlee,Ronee&Roe, glad to have you all!
Dianne, soooo sorry to hear about Darby and your Daughters trama. Poor thing! Prayers going up for you!
Bunny, loved all the pretty,Bright flowers you made.

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"

Edited by - herblady55 on Feb 07 2012 3:39:26 PM
Go to Top of Page

FarmDream
True Blue Farmgirl

1085 Posts

Julie
TX
USA
1085 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2012 :  7:39:31 PM  Show Profile
Dianne, I'm sorry to hear about your beloved dog and daughter. I'm sure the dog bit only because of a natural reaction to pain and not trying to be mean. I'm glad your dog did not have to suffer and went quickly. Hopefully your daughter will remember only good things about Darby.

Welcome to all the new ladies. I generally have tales of garden oddities, like vegetables in January, and other tales of weirdness.

I hope to post a pic tomorrow of the garden. The Mignonet Bronze lettuce is coming in great. In fact I have lettuce coming up in the carrots and on the ground where I didn't plant it. If I look under my arms there is probably lettuce growing there, too. I have given away some and give some to the rabbits. Today I planted 5 different tomato varieties. These will start indoors. I have just over a month left until Spring officially starts here. DH is building a keyhole garden. Looks interesting.

I surprised DH today with a certificate from Travelzoo. That is a great site. I signed up and get those discount offers like Groupon. They had a beginner's instructor flight in a Cessna for $50. DH told me last week that one day he wanted to learn to fly. We'll see how much he likes it now. He was very pleased I got that for him.

I finished Outlander! I picked up the next book, Firefly In Amber, today. Geez, only 700+ pages for this one...sigh. I got an order for 4 baby hats, so it'll be a little slower reading on this one.

Have a great night!

~FarmDream is Farmgirl Sister #3069

Live Today, Cherish Yesterday, Dream Tomorrow

http://naturaljulie.etsy.com
http://julie-rants.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2012 :  8:40:12 PM  Show Profile
Dianne I am so sorry about your DD and Darby.That is just sad, and I will keep everyone in my thoughts and prayers.
I'm sure everyone of us here has experienced the lost of a pet, aand they are family members. That why it is so difficult. Bless you!

Marlee

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  12:16:00 AM  Show Profile
WELCOME ROE & Marlene...The Porch is the Perfect Place to come. Pull up a rocker and sit a spell.
Marlene jumped right in with a very funny story that she shared and so I think we all got caught
up in it and forgot to give her an official Welcome! We all love a good story around here!!!!

Dianne...so sorry to read about Darby and DD! So, sad that she had to witness her beloved pet die
right before her eyes. It sounds like The Lord went before you and put all the right people in
your paths to provide comfort and help at this difficult time. He is so good to His children. And
yes, praise God that it wasn't your daughter that was hit by the car. Marlene is right...we have
all lost pets that were family members and it is so difficult. I will be praying for you all also.

Judy...hope you connected with Julie.
Isn't it fun to try and get a "List" put together? I use to do membership lists for the church and the minute it was complete
it was already outdated. LOL I could never keep up with it.

Julie...Oh, we are all so jealous over your garden. We won't even be able to start planting until late April or early May. By then you will be harvesting most of your Garden.lol You lucky girl you. We do usually still get produce out of ours through Oct and even sometimes Nov. Which that helps!

I think Outlander is off my reading list. I just can't get into it. I've tried twice now and read farther the second time. It is just too slow moving for me. But I hope you enjoy the rest of them. I do know many people who have liked them.

Today was a nice day. Hubby and I ran errands and went out to lunch at a new Chinese Food place. It was really good...which is nice becaue I usually pick Thai food and now like it better because we have had no good Chinese Rest. around here. Now I can have either or!

Came home and I got one of my lessons ready for Bible Study thursday night and took a nap. Spent the evening knitting and watching tv.

Also, spent time trying to learn all the cool things my new phone will do. I am having trouble going from a keypad to the touch pad. I call it fat finger syndrome. LOl I will get better with it I am sure. If not I'll use the stylus I got with my Kindle Fire.

Just took Bella out for her last potty break and it is raining out. Now I know why I was in such pain for three days despite the sunshine.
And we are going to be going in and out of systems for the next week...about every other day. Not good!

Bunny...how is your Fibro doing? Hasn't the wind been terrible?

Meet ya all back on the Porch tomorrow. For now I am leaving you with some pomegranate raspberry green tea and some white choc. scones.

Sweet Dreams,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!

Edited by - LadyInRed on Feb 08 2012 12:25:18 AM
Go to Top of Page

beekeepersgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1423 Posts

Luanne
Cresco PA
USA
1423 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  06:13:20 AM  Show Profile
Dianne - so sorry to hear about your dog, and so thankful your DD is OK. Your package is on it's way - FedEx tracking says it should be there on Friday. Please let me know when it arrives - hope you like it!

Work is absolutely crazy - so only have a minute. Wishing everyone a good day and praying for those who are in need.

Hugs to all-

Luanne

beekeepersgirl #691

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
Go to Top of Page

nanr42
True Blue Farmgirl

160 Posts

Nan
WALDPORT Oregon
USA
160 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  07:54:49 AM  Show Profile
Diane, I'm so sorry for your loss of your darling dog. And thankful you daughter is not badly hurt, at least outside. I'm praying for you. How wonderful that your friends got in touch with each othe and you to help.

Bunny I love your flowers. THat pic lit up my whole screen.

Did I say welcome Marlee? I loved your funny story.

I could use some prayer today. WOrk is just totally bizare and got me down for a couple days. The Lord tells me to live in the present, take posession of my whole life, I only work part time. And this is what is supposed to be happening. The whole place is dysfunctional and needs to be made new. But man, the fallout is something. So I'm going in, clinging to Jesus, and remembering who I am. I am not a flunky, I am his child.
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  08:21:40 AM  Show Profile
Diane sorry to hear of your loss. Praise God for good folk and that DD was a bit slow.
Bunny lovely flowers and that was a great way to display them.
Hi Marlee.
Nan praying for you.
Hi Peg, some books hit me the same way. I had a hard time with Outlander to start but eventually it caught me.
Luanne Blessings.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

Missus Miranda
True Blue Farmgirl

285 Posts

Miranda
Thrall TX
USA
285 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  08:57:39 AM  Show Profile
Well, so much for trying to keep up!

First, Dianne, I too am so very sorry to hear about DD and Darby. It's hard enough to deal when you're an adult and the furry babies go peacefully... when you're young and see that, it's even harder. I still remember seeing one of the neighborhood cats get hit when I was a kid. Everyone is in my prayers and, as was said earlier, it really does look like everything fell into place after the fact. I too love that about small towns.

Funny thing about small towns... even when you move away, you still find the same people are there, years and years later. The town I was born in is a little tiny place on the Eastern Shore in Alabama. I have "met" two folks my brother grew up with while we were there, by accident online. One was when I was trying to find the Italian place we used to eat at, and I found some of the owner's nephew's artwork online. The other was the daughter of my father's boss who read an essay about an early memory I have, where her father picked me up and held me and talked with me. I was younger than 3 but it's clear as day to me. She ran across that essay and emailed me! All this happened 25 years after we'd left Fairhope!

Well, Valentine's is fast approaching and I finally came up with a gift idea for Josh. He loves "nature" type artwork... woods and rivers and streams and oceans... so I found some of the pictures from our vacation to Lake Tawakoni (East Texas) last April. I took two really good shots from our deck, one from the left and one from the right, showing the sky, treeline and edge of the lake. I turned them both Sepia tone and had 8 x 10's printed. I also printed an 8 x 10 of the shot I got one night when we were fishing by the piers. The moon was GORGEOUS and the sky was mostly clear, and it's just such a neat picture. Well, I had the hardest time finding inexpensive frames till my best girlfriend told me to go to Target. I found 3 broze finish frames that will go perfectly with these pictures for a total of $21! We have NO artwork in our living room, and I figured, they will not only be art, but something personal, too! The kid that checked me out at Target got so excited he says he's stealing my idea. He said he's met a lot of people doing things like that lately... it's cheaper, but also more meaningful.

Well, last night, I was supposed to sign the prints and frame them, but I never got to it, haha! I was at the grocery store, checking out, when he texted me asking me to stop by the store before I left my office (I left at 415, it was 530 by that time, haha!). He'd bought some really nice steaks from a delivery truck and wanted me to take them home. I think he just wanted to see me. HAHA! So, I had to go BACK up north, grab the steaks, get home, unpack the groceries, clean some dishes, cut the vegetables, start the Holy Trinity for the gumbo, change clothes, take up the veggies and start the roux, get the step stool out JUST IN CASE the smoke alarms went off. Luckily they never did. While working the roux, I got the meats ready, fed the dog and the kitten, then started assembling my gumbo. By that time, it was around 715. So, the gumbo is simmering and I decide I need to go clean Newcomb's litter box in the den, only to find that he'd kicked out half his litter (among other things). SO I had to clean all THAT up, too! I lugged out the garbage, and the garbage can, and took the dog out (which, we're having to carry her down the stairs of our deck for another week since she hurt her back) got back in and checked the gumbo and I was JUST ABOUT to go get those pictures framed when... Josh came home. So much for that! He's off today, so I can't do it when I get home either, but at least I have plenty of time.

Don't you hate it when you just get so excited to do something, then you can't do it???

"I'm not trying to be mean or cantankerous. I just wish people would do the right thing, and use a little common sense." ~ Farmgirl 3535
Pflugerville, TX

http://www.tawnycow.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

DEW
True Blue Farmgirl

317 Posts

Dianne
Weiser Idaho
USA
317 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  10:42:22 AM  Show Profile
Hi all you porch sitters.

Thank you all for your prayers for my DD. She is better today. I think I am the one not handling Darby being gone. It hit me this morning. Like a ton of bricks. My DH sat to put his boots on and no dog tried to crawl in his lap. Every morning Darby would try to crawl in his lap when he put his boots on and Darby was not a small dog! It always made me laugh.

Brandy our other puppy was looking all over the house this morning for Darby. They always play together. Brandy even looked up on my bed. She never gets on the bed. This morning I didn't have the heart to make her get down.

I know the pain will ease and thank you again for all of your prayers. I knew I could share this sadness and you all understand.

Nan praying for you. It is no fun to have to go to work in a place like that. It makes work that much harder.

Miranda that is a really cool idea. I may steal it as well. LOL

It is all overcast here today, so it is a little warmer. Just kind of gray and dreary. You know February in Idaho.

Dianne (ID)
Go to Top of Page

GirlwithHook
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Alyce
Madison WI
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  11:40:48 AM  Show Profile
Dianne, I am so sorry to hear about Darby. I am glad your DD is doing better though.

*HUGS* to everyone on the porch!

A hook, a book, and a good cup of coffee....
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  11:44:44 AM  Show Profile
Dianne, So sorry about your daughter and Darby. What a traumatic event. I know what you mean about missing Darby. When I lost Scooby (and he was a very big dog!) I was reminded every day he was gone. The worst was Sunday mornings when my kids would visit and we always made waffles. Scooby always got the first one. And when we made popcorn, Scooby got the ones that popped out of control onto the floor. I still miss him. I'm so thankful your daughter is ok. What a scary thought she might have gotten hit by the car too. Her angels were working over time.

Peggy, We haven't had much wind.. it comes more in the spring and summer. Fibro has been here and there. Not too bad though. I feel it more in the afternoon. I just don't have much energy left after about 2:00pm. I know I'm done when I feel like I'm coming down with the flu. I'm achy all over. I now know its the fibro and not really the flu. I still get fooled every once in a while though. The flu goes away, not the fibro. But I can never see a rhyme or reason to it. I have no warning it's going to be worse. I'm just glad if I don't push myself, I can manage.

Marlee, I loved your story too. Payback is a %$&^.

Welcome to all our new porch farmgirls. I'm having a hard time keeping up!

Today is a homework day. I have so many papers to write. UGH! Thinking up boring things to write is no fun. I am looking forward to getting to write something interesting. My last writing assignment this week is a free write. I get to chose.

It's a cold and foggy day outside. It rained a little. My kitties had fun running around outside and then came in a left muddy foot prints on my bed and ME! The little stinkers. My two boy cats love the rain.

Leaving some chicken and dumplings on the porch for lunch! Later everyone. Stay warm and safe!

Farmgirl number 3738

www.bunnyrose.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  11:55:25 AM  Show Profile
Hi everyone and thank you for the warm welcome. I really like being on this porch with all of you. It is just nice
to be with sisters and talking about everything .

Blessings marlee

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  12:21:47 PM  Show Profile
Good Morning Porchies...

It is cold and wet here today! Makes me want to go crawl into bed....but I have to get Bible Study
done first.

Dianne...I am sorry! I know the whole family will suffer for a long while. I am glad that you have
another dog though. That helps a little bit. My DH and I mourned having to put our dog down a couple
of years ago and even though we had one at home I still got my hubby another dog. We have always each
had a dog of our own. Here our pictures of My dog Bella She is a shi tzu and then Snickers the dog I
got my DH sottish terrier.

I gave my husban 8 months to grieve the loss of his dog Sterling but it wasn't long enough.
I should have waited longer...because Sterling was nine yrs old....he was his daddies boy.
But after about three months of him having the new dog...he fell in love with him. It took
some adjustment though. We still miss Sterling and his own personal antics...like you sharing
how Darby always tried to get in DH's lap when he put on his shoes. If Sterling wanted my
hubbies attention and couldn't get it for some reason...he would steal something of mine...
so that I would complain to hubby and then Sterling got everyone's attention. *smile*

Bunny...glad that your Fibro isn't flaring too badly. I am glad I don't have school work I have
to get done like you. But I did love Creative Writing Classes!!!!

OK girls...I gotta go get something done....

Later...
peg

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  1:13:26 PM  Show Profile
Cute doggies. I have a cat and his favorite spot is the automan by my chair in front of the fireplCE. and if we have company and some one is putting their feet on the automan, he Will find a spot or you will have a lap cat for however long you sit there. Very spoiled as he has been the only pet for 6 years. His name is Sox He is all black except 4 white paws and a white spot under his neck.

He is funny, he likes to look at his self in the mirror on the dresser.

Hugs Marlee

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page