Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

Marcia30
True Blue Farmgirl

159 Posts

Marcia
Mt. Carmel IL
USA
159 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2012 :  3:58:35 PM  Show Profile
i have not been on here is such a long time!!! i miss it!!! i have been so busy i have just forgotten all about it!!! But i am gonna make time to get on here more often!!

I am loving fall and all the wonderful colors and of course my Hot Tub!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2012 :  4:10:21 PM  Show Profile
OK Girls...I am spitting nails (*beyond a hissy fit*)

Today I was sitting out on my Porch in my rocking chair, enjoying my book, with a glass
of diet soda and some pretzels. When all of a sudden I ran my tongue over my front teeth
(because everything sticks to the new denture) and low and behold my right eyetooth was
gone. The whole thing had popped out of the denture and I swallowed it with a mouth full
of pretzel. Girls...I think if I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all. And here
I am all packed to go to Seattle in a couple of hours for 9 days. I called the denist office
and told them I had an appointment to see the Denturist on July 3rd for my final appointment
so he could tweak a few things with the denture. I told the Receptionist what happened and
that I was going out of town but I wanted Dr. Bob to know that I wasn't very happy! And all she could say was ok I will tell him and have a nice trip. (*oh, sure it will be real peachy nice now*) I just can't smile for another how many weeks?
I was told that if you broke a tooth with the nylon denture that they couldn't repair it...so, you would have to
purchase a whole new denture...because nylon doesn't adhear to nylon. Well, If I need a whole new denture they will be footing the bill this time believe me. But I can't believe I have
just barely had these teeth for two months...come on, really????? At this rate I will be buying new teeth 6 times a year. Grrr!

Ok...I vented...I don't feel any better...but thanks for letting me rant!!!!

down in the mouth,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!

Edited by - LadyInRed on Jun 21 2012 4:19:31 PM
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2012 :  7:32:59 PM  Show Profile
Peggy, Let's hope they get your teeth fixed right and not charge you. That should not happen in 2 months time. I would be very mad too. Have a wonderful time with the grand babies.
Judy, happy anniversary!!!! What did you end up doing that was special? Hope it was enjoyable.
Well, I am tired, worked out in the yard all day, after making 4 loaves of banana bread, then tonight gave the dog(Olivia) a bath. Have a great evening, and stay cool,

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7506 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7506 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2012 :  8:47:22 PM  Show Profile
Oh Peggy I am sorry to hear about your dentures, they should replace them only being 2 months. You would think so anyway, good luck on that and have a good time with your grandbabys and Happy late Anniversary.

Wow Janet it sounds like you had a full day today and I bet your banana bread is delicious and I bet Olivia probably was hoping for some especiall now that she is clean.

Hi Marcia, I am new here and get on a little bit. It is nice to be here

Hi Julia and Peggy, I love Estate shopping too, it would be fun to go with you all sometime. Your cement rock sounds funny now all you have to do is decorate and beautify it somehow.
Well have a good night everyone.
darlene

Life begins each morning...Each morning is the open door to a new world-new vistas, new aims, new tryings.

By, Leigh Hodges
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7506 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7506 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2012 :  8:49:58 PM  Show Profile
Oh yea peggy I read in the paper that Summer started at 4:09 pm on the 20th, odd time huh...
take care.

Life begins each morning...Each morning is the open door to a new world-new vistas, new aims, new tryings.

By, Leigh Hodges
Go to Top of Page

NeeNee
True Blue Farmgirl

111 Posts

WhiTTneY
South point Ohio
USA
111 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2012 :  9:02:31 PM  Show Profile  Send NeeNee a Yahoo! Message
hi ladies, its been awial since ive been on. everything is going well, hope you lades are all doing well. ive been reseving my tea every month. i so look forward to it. it such a joy getting it in the mail.

FaRmGirL SiStEr# 3203
~ The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. ~
~A Bible That is falling apart Probably belong to someone who isnt~
*Being fueled with self-determination can make us strive for great things.*

http://my2.tupperware.com/whittneyc
http://hislilwildflower.blogspot.com/
http://pinterest.com/neeneec/
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2012 :  10:07:48 PM  Show Profile
Ruth Ann I'll be in your swap. I'll even sew the bag. They are easy!

Peggy I had a message all typed up on my iPad and swoop... It was gone. I was so mad it has taken me all day to decide to try again. Glad you like the tea. I have never had chocolate tea before. Nice to try something new.

I had fun working on my jacket. It will be from about 10 different fabrics. Today was just cutting out the pattern and picking fabrics. If it turns out I'll show off. I still have a long way to go. I have to quilt each section first.

I'm feeling for all you ladies in the heat. I feel sick to my stomach when it gets too hot. I want to live somewhere that doesn't need air conditioners.

Time for bed.. Later everyone.

Farmgirl number 3738

My blog: www.bunnyrose.com
My shop: www.bunnyroseco.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2012 :  10:15:21 PM  Show Profile
Peggy sorry about your teeth. I hope there is some kind of a guarrantee, otherwise I think I would find a new dentist. Just tell everyone in Seattle you are the hillbilly grandma.

Farmgirl number 3738

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Squirt4312
Farmgirl in Training

25 Posts

Rebecca
Mount Vernon IL
USA
25 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2012 :  05:00:19 AM  Show Profile
Peggy, so sorry to hear about your teeth. That's always when something happens, when your just getting ready to leave or on the weekend when the Doctor's Offices are closed.

My mom and I have actually started an Estate Sale business. They are not very popular here yet but they're catching on. I love going through everyone's "junk"!
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2012 :  09:22:43 AM  Show Profile
Peggy that is awful am so sorry for what happen . The same thing happen to my husband, and believe me they made another set. He was so mad. And how much they cost is down right crazy. Hope it works out. Hugs Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2012 :  1:40:59 PM  Show Profile
Good afternoon ladies,
I do hope your day is going well.

Peggy~ I would be mad as a wet hen if that happened. I do hope they will fix it right and they should have to pay for it...good gracious me. YOU have just had a streak lately!

Judy Hope you had a lovely anniversary. What did you do?

Bunny so glad to see you on here. Have missed you.

Well today I got the results back on my blood work. All is normal and good except my chlorestral which my dr and both expected would be high as it runs in family. We have decided to do a change in diet, exercise, and relaxation activities to see if will bring my blood pressure down. She siad it could be from all that is happening in my life right now but more than likely is hereditary because my father has it. So I am going to really try to be a good girl so I don't have to take medicine. I love that she doesn't just give a pill but we decide together a plan and keep working until we find something that works. Medicine is a last resort she uses so praying this will be the trick.

We are getting closer on our house deal both our house paperwork for being sold and getting the one we want. It is a lot of stuff sometimes so much it is overwhelming but it will work out. So when I feel overwhelmed I crochet....my scarf is coming along nicely..hehehe

well time for afternoon tea
love to you all
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Wings of Joy http://frommyteacup.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7506 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7506 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2012 :  3:34:02 PM  Show Profile
I have a lot of reusable bags count me in on your swap Ruthie Ann.
Do you need my address?
darlene

By, Leigh Hodges
Go to Top of Page

Squirt4312
Farmgirl in Training

25 Posts

Rebecca
Mount Vernon IL
USA
25 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2012 :  6:34:28 PM  Show Profile
Wow I can't believe how bad my hands hurt from blackberry picking! I have tiny thorns everywhere. OUCH
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2012 :  6:47:16 PM  Show Profile
A quick note tonight, am ready for bed. Everyone has been so busy lately, that time of the year with kids home, school out, gardens to plant, veggies and fruits to pick, etc., etc., etc.
Tammy, hope all goes smoothly with the house plans of selling and buying.I am sure you will be glad when it is all over.
Rebecca, Ouch!!!! I can just imagine how sore your fingers are from all those thorns. I can feel it. Not fun at all.
Will catch up tomorrow, have a good evening,

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2012 :  08:55:06 AM  Show Profile
Just a quick note, ladies, as I have to run out to the garden and tie up the tin pie pans again. A storm sent the flying in the yard a couple of nights ago.

Bunny, thank you for the lovely rose note card and tea! I loved that "Farmgirl Mail" sticker! Did you design that? yummmmmmm...I just keep sniffing that tea! Can't wait to try it.

Peggy, so sorry about your teeth. I know that is exasperating! My daughter has a front tooth (bridge) due to an auto accident. It has broken twice! Your afghan is turning out just beautiful! A lot of work isn't it?! Last time I made a granny sq one I laid the squares out, then stacked the rows, and sewed and labeled the rows. Then sewed the rows. That way it was easy to maintain the pattern I wanted.

Rebecca, I understand totally about the thorns! I'll be picking wild raspberries again today! They are about 2 weeks early here. So are the wild roses.

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2012 :  09:21:55 AM  Show Profile
Tammy, I have high blood pressure too. It's a family thing. I would be doing better if I could just lose some weight. It is nice your doctor is so proactive instead of just going with pills. I hope you can't get control of it. I know we are all rooting for you and the house stuff. I hope you send pictures so we can see the new homestead!

Rebecca, sorry about your hands. Find a lotion with primrose oil but no alcohol. Evelyn and Crabtree has a great lotion called gardeners ...something. I know it works great. But it is expensive.

Judith, I did design the sticker. My printer isn't being nice so it didn't print as well as I wanted. But I thought it would be fun.

Had a wonderful day yesterday in my sewing room. I'm working on a jacket for myself. I'm so anal I had to make two samples in two different sizes so I could decide which fit the best. Thankfully the smaller of the two. Yea! Now I have to decide how to quilt the outer pieces. This thing is going to take a week to make. It better turn out amazing!
Yes, I'll have a picture when I'm done.

Well, I better get to work. Later all. Have a wonderful Saturday in your gardens.

Farmgirl number 3738

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2012 :  11:21:44 AM  Show Profile
Hi my Porchies...
Iam in Seattle. The youngest granddaughter is doing good and making a full recovery from the Kawasaki Disease.
She is full of vim and vigor and just being adorable. The four year old is wanting more attention as the baby has gotten so much lately which is pretty normal. They both have all of us wrapped around their little fingers. LOL

Bunny...I do look like the hillbilly grannie! Lol. My Grandbabies don't care though. I am going to keep this short for
Now. Will check back later.

Hugs
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2012 :  12:07:34 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
Bunny: Loved everything about your "gift", the envy was neat with the sticker you made and a butterfly stamp and the tea smells yummy, can't wait to try it. Never saw a teabag like that before and your rose card was fitting for June. Thank you so much.

Peggy: So sorry to hear about your tooth coming out, good timing huh? I would be hopping mad too. Hope the doc makes it right.

Been in the 80s here this past week, but now we'll see 90s this next week. Not fun to keep running a/c, but glad to have it too. The humidity is the killer.
Doing the garden work in early morning before noon and after 7 as the sun goes down.

Have a great weekend. Bye for now.
hugs n squeezles to all :)

Thomas Edison: "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." :)
Go to Top of Page

Bushel n Peck
True Blue Farmgirl

251 Posts

Tracy
Truly MT
USA
251 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2012 :  1:49:14 PM  Show Profile
Peggy you could get a gold tooth and look like a gangsta granny, hee hee!

Judith, what do you use the pie tins for in your garden?

Bunny, I would love to see your jacket!

I admire how busy all us girls are, just like a beehive!

I have coffee jelly cooling off right now, and i just planted more marigolds in my garden.

Hope all you gals can take time for rest and refreshment.

my blog: http://bushelnpeck.blogspot.com

Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point.
C. S. Lewis

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2012 :  4:32:07 PM  Show Profile
Hi Everyone!
TLTammy,your Mr Darcy sounds like a real dream!Keep an eye on him! LOL
Thanks for all the well-wishes for our Anniversary. It was 95 again so we stayed in until 5PM,then went out and ate...(Thai Food)! Yes we did. We talked so much about it on here that I just had to have some. Couldn't eat it though,waaaaay too hot for me and I only ordered medium heat. So hubby ate it in his lunch for the next couple days. He mixed it with a can of chicken vegetable soup. He said it was tolerable that way. LOL Next time I'll know better and just order mild. He gave me a heart necklace from the Danbury Mint that had our birthstones on it and our names. So pretty. Yup, he's a keeper.No Mr Darcy...but a keeper!We will go to the lake and pontoon another time, when it's cooler.hahaha
Yes it really is a pain to get sun poisoning(Photodermatitis) I looked it up and saw the pics and said,"Yup, that's me all right!" I get sunstroke too if I'm out in the heat too long. It's a bummer for fair-skinned people like me.
Netty, I hope you got your rain you needed.
Tracy...rofl...flop-overs...that's cute. At least it was edible. Where have you been hiding anyhoo?
Bunny, got my tea yesterday.Loved your farmgirl stickers too. I haven't tried to make anything like that yet.hmmm....
My Mama keeps saying she wants to move someplace where it never gets above 75. Ya...we're still looking.
Peg,it sounds like your friend had heat stroke too. Poor thing, can you imagine going all the way to Hawaii and staying in bed? Wow! talk about a letdown.We have a petshop around here that has a standard schnauzer moseying around for people to pet. He's huge too. I think we just get so use to seeing miniature ones that it's a shock to see the standard ones.I'm so glad that you get to see Madeline's ballet recital. So sorry that you have to go there missing your tooth. Hey, maybe you can wolf-whistle at her on stage thru it. hahahahahaha Seriously though, I sure hope they make it right with you! You tell them that they don't want to mess with you, you'll come in there with a whole pack of angry Farmgirls...and it ain't gonna be purty!!! LOL
Julie, my jaw dropped at that lady putting trash in people's mailboxes. hahahaha I pick up trash on my street too, but we live on a corner ad teens think that the s-t-o-p sign means"Stop,Toss Out paper"....WHAT!!! I'd like to meet your parents! The apple usually doesn't fall far from the tree! *snort*
A cement rock...too funny! Everybody needs one of those! Paint it and write on it..."Julie's weed garden...please do not pick!" hahaha That is, if you feel like being funny!
You have until August to figure which tea to send,so you have time. *giggle*
Whittney, you've been hiding from us too. Every time I looked at my tea swap list and saw your name for December,I'd say...."hmmmm....wonder where she's at?"
Rebecca, so sorry to hear about your hands girl. Sure hope they heal fast!
I went to a quilt show today and did my first spinning. That's hard to do. I keep wanting to hold it tight instead of letting it slip thru my fingers. Then my hands started to itch...yup...my wool allergy acted up. She said I would do better with an angora fiber. I doubt it. I always wanted an angora sweaterin H.S. but that wasn't going to happen. I'd try it on and immediately start to itch. I really didn't even think about my allergy when I started to spin, I just wanted t learn. *sigh* Can't win can I?
Well, have a Great evening Gals!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"
Go to Top of Page

Bushel n Peck
True Blue Farmgirl

251 Posts

Tracy
Truly MT
USA
251 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2012 :  6:01:35 PM  Show Profile
I had a hard winter with sneaky depression; and I just did the bare minimum to keep the household functioning, and my desk clear at work. But I feel much better now, Oh-- I missed you ladies!
My hubby re-worked my garden area so it is much more functional and beautiful! Being out in the sunshine has done wonders for me.

my blog: http://bushelnpeck.blogspot.com

Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point.
C. S. Lewis

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2012 :  6:55:03 PM  Show Profile
Tracy, isn't it amazing what a little sunshine can do? Especially after a loooong,haaaaaaard winter??? Yup....lifts my spirits!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"
Go to Top of Page

FarmDream
True Blue Farmgirl

1085 Posts

Julie
TX
USA
1085 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2012 :  7:52:12 PM  Show Profile
Peggy- I do hope you'll get a visit from the Tooth Fairy. Maybe she'll leave you a red BMW under your pillow!

Bunny- Thank you for the lovely tea! I can't wait to try it. And I just received my tea magazine with a great tip: Always try a new tea on its own before adding sugar or milk. Hopefully I can do this tomorrow.

Today we spent the day at the huge waterpark and boy am I beat! I wore shorts so I have a nice line on my legs where half is white and half is red. Oh boy, doesn't that look odd! We had a pretty good time. DD got scared to death because some teenagers were further behind and screaming, "alligator, alligator!" Poor DD, she almost ran on water trying to get out. After that we had to stay in the smaller kid areas and milder rides. I am all tuckered out and I'm heading to bed.

~FarmDream is Farmgirl Sister #3069

Live Today, Cherish Yesterday, Dream Tomorrow

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BitsofEntropy?ref=si_shop
http://julie-rants.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

22angel
True Blue Farmgirl

498 Posts

Pam
Manitoba
Canada
498 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2012 :  07:06:03 AM  Show Profile
Seems like it's been awhile since I've been on here...

Julie - I never drink anything in my tea (unless I'm at our local coffee/tea place & I'm having a London Fog - earl grey tea & steamed milk). I always drink my tea & coffee plain/black.

Well, I'm kind of tired this weekend. It's my own fault really. We went to a cabin for our Kinette group - there ended up only being 4 of us, but it was alright. One of the girls was convinced that there were bad ghosts & people in the house .... and wouldn't go to the bathroom by herself - or let anyone else! Ugh. I don't necessarily believe in ghosts, but I didn't get any funny feelings or visions from this house. Anyhow. We were drinking - I only had a few jello shooters, which aren't that great in my opinion, not to mention that I haven't drank in probably 5+ years - and the girl that believed in ghosts was a little too drunk, which made it near impossible to sleep. She decided that no one was sleeping in a room by themselves because they might get murdered....oh boy. We finally got her settled down & sleeping; by that time it was like 5 AM. So us other 3 didn't bother to go to bed. We watched the sunrise, then packed up our things & came back to town. I went to bed at 8 AM, slept til 12:30, then didn't do much of anything yesterday. Now today I have laundry & dishes to do & a bit of tidying up. But I think I got caught up on most of my sleep. Better go to bed early this week lol. Have a good Sunday all!

Life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself.

"When I grow up, I want to be dirt." seen on a box through construction in Wyoming 2010
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2012 :  08:44:06 AM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
ok, so I had no clue what Kinette was and wiki said:
More than 7,400 members belong to about 500 Kinsmen, Kinette and Kin clubs from coast to coast. Kinsmen clubs are predominantly male-only while Kinette clubs are predominantly female-only. Kin clubs have a mixed membership of men and women. The Association was founded in Canada and there are no clubs outside of Canada...so now I know.

..Like i said, 90 everyday for next 5 days, so staying in til evenings, then doing our outside work. Not cooking either, eating "cool" foods when hungry cause heat causes me to slow way down too. Cook late at night after it cools down, like macaroni and eggs to make egg salad and macaroni salad. now need to make tatie salad...and been hungry for my mama's baked beans..brown sugar, bacon,onions baked in the oven. Beets are ready in the garden and been wanting to make pickled beets n eggs. Always make a gallon jar full to keep in the fridge to munch on when nothing else seems good and its to hot to "eat". I think the sweet, cinny vinegar helps the tummy too. Been drinking tons of water and iced tea with mint leaves in the ice cubes and a splash of lime or lemon juice....and I have a tiny spritzer bottle in the fridge with a mint leaf in the water to mist my face...soooo refreshing!

So stay cool sistahs, whatever it takes. ya don't wanna melt in this heat! dairy month is june, so ya, eating ice cream too and banana popsicles.
Have a great Sunday..hugs n squeezles xo

Thomas Edison: "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." :)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page