Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

country treasure
True Blue Farmgirl

452 Posts

judy
SK
Canada
452 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2014 :  7:40:27 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies!
Everybody has had one of those days where EVERY job is SCREAMING, not even yelling your name but I sure had a special mail surprise than pulled me out of the dumps fast!
Peggy sent THEE most lovely UK magazine which I instantly feel in love with! My goodness!!!! If you can find a Daphne's Dairy magazine grab it fast! I see why Peggy said they're always picked up fast in her local book store! It's outstanding! A real treasure!
She spoiled me rotten with slippers, cards, napkins, really pretty paper labels!
Peggy wrapped up the whole gift with tons of love & hugs! Her generous ways are soooo sweet!
The outside of the package was decorated really cute with bugs & birds! The PO lady didn't want to give it up! LOL
THANKS so much for sending this special gift to me!!!!!
Canning sure was put on hold while I lost my self in the dreamy magazine pics! the fire was set, the snow was falling & it sure felt like Christmas! LOL
Hugs Judy

Has anyone else had snow yet?

country wishes!
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2014 :  8:11:08 PM  Show Profile
Evening ladies. Feeling antsy tonight for some reason. Woke up at 2 this morning with a sinus migraine. The pain was so bad laying down I moved to my recliner and put a frozen water bottle behind my neck. Never did get back to sleep before work. I had a luncheon at work today so thankfully I made it to that. Someone canceled their massage spot today at the office so since it was right after our luncheon was over I grabbed it and had her work on my neck, shoulders and head. A blessing for sure. I'm feeling much better thankfully. After I got home from the office I went to my computer and the exhaustion hit me full force so I ended up laying down for about 2 hours and sleeping. Unfortunately that meant working until 8:30 tonight but it is what it is. Jordon needed to pick up his check and had me take him to Walmart to cash it so I grabbed a frozen pizza and a bag of buffalo wings for supper to make it super easy and non-stressful.

I can't believe the forecast here - temps dropping to 27'F tonight with possible chance of flurries through Sunday!!!! Snow??? The beginning of October??? I hope not! South Dakota got hit with 6" last month. They're saying possibly up to 3" north of us towards the border. I'm fearing for this winter if we're getting snow this early. Today was cold, windy and rainy. Definitely triggered my migraine.

Catherine - What did you think of the movie? Did you like it?

Bunny - those are adorable. I hate polyester myself, don't think I could bring myself to wear it but it's good for rug making lol

Judy - Glad to hear about your cheery box. Peggy's gifts are spectacular. Tell us about the UK magazines though. We don't have any bookstores within 100 miles of us so I don't get to see these things.

Well I'm off to bed. I need to catch up on my zzz's. Stay warm everybody!

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
http://ndprairiegypsy.blogspot.com/
Etsy: PrairieGpysyCrafts
Jamestown, ND
Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2014 :  8:33:10 PM  Show Profile
Snow! Really?? 94 degrees here today! Thunderstorm this afternoon...bringing a cold front........LOL that probably means 83 for tomorrow!

My best to all,
Mel
https://www.etsy.com/shop/KirksmomsKottage
http://www.pinterest.com/kirksmom71/
Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2014 :  06:42:31 AM  Show Profile
Mel - yes snow! I opened my blinds because it was so dark in the house yesterday while I was working. Thought it was raining until I happened to glance at the neighbors roof and saw the white stuff blowing across it. Had flurries off and on all day yesterday but thankfully no accumulation. Temps dropped last night and the temp when I took Jordon to work this morning was 34'F. Brrr. Guess it was a good thing M* turned on the furnace yesterday morning.

Today's project is to put the final coating of stain on the table which I'd planned on doing during the week and never got to and paint everything. We need to take apart our current table and take it and the chairs to the storage unit. I can't wait to get the new table and chairs in! Next weekend I might paint my computer table/desk base. It's a cherry wood stained farm style table with a black base. I just haven't bothered painting the base. I picked it up for like $30 on clearance at KMart when they were going out of business.

Second project is to get the fall and Halloween decorations out. I picked up some dark orange poly mesh at W*lmart last night that I plan on putting on top of the TV stand like a runner. Since it's a darker orange color it will be able to go all the way through until I decorate for Christmas. Last year I don't know if I even got my fall decorations out. I was blase about all the holidays last year for some reason and just couldn't get into them.

Well we're off to get M*'s glasses ordered. He got his eyes checked at one of the eye clinics yesterday but safety glasses are too expensive there so we're taking his script to W*lmart to fill. Hopefully it won't take too long for them to come in since he needs them for his new job. I'll pick up my paint and my day will get started in full. Keep warm!

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
Jamestown, ND
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2348 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2348 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2014 :  09:20:45 AM  Show Profile
@Prairie Tammy... Yes, I did like the movie a bunch. The community service sentencing by the judge was so creative. I loved how the judge was also the mayor and the doctor. Gotta love small towns!

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2014 :  11:33:20 AM  Show Profile
Ya, that movie could have gone on longer, like 3 hours, or 4...or....*giggle*...really a good one!
I got up to 40 degrees this morning. Windy too. Rained off n on all day yesterday but was 70. Did laundry.
Need to go to the grocery today. Need veggies. Haven't been eating well with grieving filling the appetite slot, so need to remedy that. I love veggies!
Have a great day Porch-Buds!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"Hey...Don't Make Me Put My Hands On My Hips!"
"The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it is on my list!"
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2014 :  12:33:44 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
PGT
Snow flurries already! Is that early for you? We are supposed to have a cold spell tonight and tomorrow. Enough to have my Hubby say he's going to turn the furnace on. He never likes to say that! LOL!

Judy
Hi sister. Hope you start eating better. Mama was such a blessing to you and I know how grief stricken you feel but it takes time to heal. One day at a time sweet Jesus! Love ya girl!

Mel
94? Not for me. Can't tolerate the heat since I had chemo!

Still haven't caught the cop killer! They say they're getting closer!

Stay well everyone.

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2014 :  2:53:52 PM  Show Profile
Hey sweet ladies,
I have missed yall this week. It has been very busy week. We got our new pup today. I wanted to name him Harley but was overruled by rest of family with the name Dusty. He is a golden retriever like Shadow was but I think will be much smaller in size. I will try to post a picture but the little stinker is so fast and so busy that he won't let me take one. Jax seems to be adjusting well with him. I think they will be fast friends. Right now they are busy chasing the ball. So funny.

It has been beautiful fall weather here. Just love it. Pumpkin spice tea fits the bill.

Bunny received your tea and it was good last night on a crisp evening.

Peggy hope your retreat was great.

Tammy the chair looks good.

Darlene I did have wine the other day instead of tea. It was that kind of day with my butterflies. But really they are pretty good class.

well ladies time to go check on the pups.
love to you all
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Whispers of Morning
http://todayanewday.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2014 :  09:02:49 AM  Show Profile
Tea Tammy, so glad the new addition is getting along well. He will give Jax a run for his money for a while until he gets older.

It has been pretty stressful around here lately.
My mom got back from her trip to Utah on Thursday and Thursday night my stepdad passed away. She has been pressuring me to find a place to live because she wants to move to Utah with my sister. I have 4 cats that I won't give up and so we will have a hard time finding a place here. She is afraid she will lose her house because with him gone, she loses her SSI and will now only have his. She also told me she only needs $200.00 from me each month and that won't happen.
But she keeps changing the story.
Meanwhile our while disfunctional family minus my kids (not disfunctional) will be converging on us in the next day or so. I plan on laying low as my mom wants my sister to help her with everything. They are two peas in a pod.

Funeral is on Wednesday so most everyone should be leaving soon after. Except my sister who is crazy disfunctional will be here a few more days. Thankfully she is staying with a friend and not at my house.

I did get a dress sale last night from France. One sale a day is all I need to support myself. Please put me and that in your prayers. It is my constant mantra.

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com
Handmade stuff http://www.curiousorangecat.etsy.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2014 :  7:02:33 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
TLT
Oh, a new puppy is wonderful! Jax must be so happy. Sweet babies. How are the boys adjusting? Nothing wrong with wine sister! LOL!

Bunny
Remember your BP and stay cool!

Cold here today and tonight. Felt good to wear a long dress, boots and warm jacket to church today! My kind of weather.

Sleep well ladies.

Darlene
Sister 1922

Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2014 :  7:33:54 PM  Show Profile
Darlene, I'll do my best. I offered to give her a bunch of fabric from my shop left overs. Fabric soothes the savage beast....I hope. It will hopefully keep her in a good mood.

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2014 :  7:47:46 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Bunny
How right you are. To those of us that love fabric it does soothe the soul. Now let it soothe the beast! LOL!

Darlene
Sister 1922

Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2014 :  06:26:48 AM  Show Profile
Good morning "Porchies" :) It is a perfect morning to sit on the porch, drinking a cup of hot tea. Our area has had a cold front come through and we are LOVING it!!!! Unfortunately by mid-week we will be back up in the mid 80s, but this cooler weather is just lovely! This past weekend we cleaned out parts of our garden (weeds were taking over!), picked our last two cucumbers and watermelon, lots of peppers, and a huge bowl of green beans :) Then on Sunday, my hubby and I celebrated our anniversary.... we actually got married twice.... the first was a small wedding in April 2002, but my hubby's family is Catholic and we did not have the "Catholic blessing," so we were remarried in October 2002 with everyone there :) Soooooo we are blessed to celebrate every 6 months.... to the day, lol. I made hubby some filet mignon with an onion and mushroom sauce, twice baked potatoes, and salad. Seriously yummy! But now it is back to the grind. I'm hoping to make and can chicken broth today, and I also have more apples and pears I need to take care of. Still not sure what I am going to do with the rest of them! Especially the pears! And of course, there is school to do with the kids, laundry to wash and get on the line, and the normal everyday life stuff :)

PG Tammy - how is your sinus infection/migraine doing? Did you get much snow? I so wish we would get snow here! Every once in awhile we get a little bit, but it doesn't last long! It is so abnormal, that when they call for flurries, everything literally closes down!!! Were you able to get all your Fall decorations out?

TL Tammy - Glad to hear you have a new puppy and he is fitting in so well. Looking forward to when Dusty slows down enough for you to get a picture :) Growing up we had a golden retriever named Dusty :)

Bunny - I am so sorry to hear about your Step-Dad, and all the stress you are going through right now. Praying that things are not too stressful for you this week and that you continue to sell items each week!!!

I hate to leave the porch and get on with the everyday things, but I have kiddos that are getting antsy, and laundry that is for some reason not putting itself in the washer ;) So now that I have drank my last swallow of tea, I'm off to get busy <3

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2991 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2991 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2014 :  07:42:11 AM  Show Profile
It's been busy here on the farm - making hay, hauling manure, and waiting for our last calf to be born (any day now!). We had to start the wood stove this weekend. Hubby put on his carhart overalls, but that's where I drew the line. (It wasn't really that cold yet, but I did put on a hat).

The other day I was lurking before bed then ended up having the funniest dream. I have a story I wanted to tell for teacher Tammy about my sister, but didn't have time to write that night. I ended up dreaming about going to the antique store here in my town with my sister and seeing the chairs PGTammy is working on for sale. I was so excited to tell my sister I knew the lady selling the chairs! It wasn't at all confusing how they got to Ohio until after I woke up. Funny huh?

The story is about my sister. She's been a substitute teacher for a few years now waiting for an actual teaching contract. She finally got one - teaching kindergarten. She was trying to teach the kids to always put their name on things. She "forgot" to put her name on what ever they were working on then to make it a lesson said "I can't believe I forgot to put my name on here. The first thing we always do is write our names. My brain must still be tired." She said some of the kids were nodding their heads, a couple said yeah, my brains still tired too. But, one little boy pipes right up and says "or you're just not a very good teacher!" LOL!!! She said he's going to keep her on her toes this year. I can imagine.

Bunny - I love those dresses. I know how to sew, but I'm not that creative to just cut things up and put them back together like you do. Here's what I did come up with for a swap though

I'm going to make myself an apron like this too, but I'd also like to try making a skirt like this too. Any suggestions?

Darlene - I've never heard of Dr. Pohl. Is it on cable? It sounds like something my husband and I would enjoy watching. He watches all creatures great and small on the computer all the time.

Judy - did you get blown away this weekend? It was really windy here Friday and Saturday. Are there lots of pretty fall colors your way? It's not very bright and vibrant here.

Peggy - hope you're having lots of fun!

Shannon - what are sand pears? Could you just can them like regular pears?

Mel - hope you cooled down some. I can't imagine 90's with as cool as we are.

Well, I better get my butt in gear. Have a great week everyone.

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
September 2014 Farmgirl of the Month
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

"The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment" - Yogi teabag
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2014 :  08:48:13 AM  Show Profile
Heather - sand pears are extremely hard and gritty. I personally detest eating them, though then again I am not a pear person. I already made pearsauce with some of them, but even that is semi-gritty :/

~ Shannon

Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2014 :  11:06:33 AM  Show Profile
It's supposed to be warmer this week with temps in the 50's so more normal type weather although it's supposed to be windy most of the week with gusts between 32 -40 mph. Just a little breezy LOL. The trees are changing. I miss the full spectrum of color, we just don't get the same span of color. I put 3 mums on the steps of the deck to give the outside a bit of color.

I did get the table done! It was still tacky yesterday so we couldn't use it. I'm really happy with how it turned out. I keep looking at it and thinking "I can't believe I got that for $10." With stain, paint brushes and the $10 I paid for it my total for the project was under $50. I did get the living room decorated, just need to decide what to do with the rest.

Catherine & Judy - I really liked that movie and wish they'd do a series with it but anything good like that never gets made into a series.

Darlene - Yes, it is early for us. We had 2 nights that dropped below freezing so the furnace was turned on. I'm with you that 94 is way to hot, I just don't tolerate hot weather like that well any more.

Bunny - I feel for you and will keep you in my prayers. Sorry about your stepfather. Were you close?

Sharron: Congrats on your anniversary. Hopefully the migraines are done for a while. If the weather would stop being bipolar it would help. I was stationed in Virginia and it was like that there. Growing up with snow in IN I found it funny until I watched how dangerous people drove.

Heather - that dream is too funny. Of course it makes sense how it got there LOL Actually it is sort of funny because M* told me last night he thought I could sell it now for $500 easily. I doubt I could get even half of that but it was interesting that he was thinking about me flipping it.

Well back to work. Yoga tonight and then I get to relax.

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
Jamestown, ND
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2014 :  5:19:04 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
PGT
That turned out beautiful! Wow you could make a bundle flipping! Need the time to do it though. If you like doing it you should think about it.

Heather
Dr Pohl is on National Geo Wild. It is so good. He does a lot of farm calls. I know you would love it. I love your apron. I wish I was in that swap! You are turning into a little Bunny! LOL!

Shannon
How are you feeling since the surgery? Happy Anniversary! Does that make you married 24 years?

Darlene
Sister 1922

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2014 :  7:11:08 PM  Show Profile

This was our first stop on The way to Lincoln City Oregon...for our Beach Retreat
last Thursday. This is Bauman Farms...we got lots of fresh Veggies there and some
Pumpkin Choc. Chip Bread. YUM!

This is Vicki and Marge checking out the Ocean Waves.

This was just one of the many kites at the Kite Festival
Down there this weekend.

This was our group this year. Only two of them couldn't make it.

We had the most amazing 4 day weekend. The weather was so perfect. In the 80's at the
Coast in October is just unheard of. God so blessed us ALL so much more than
great weather though. ~ God showed up with skin on...and blessed us all with what seemed like a super
natural appearance during an accident where one of the women in our group fell in a
parking lot. I am too tired to go into all of it but it was Amazing.

I have read everyone's posts while I was gone...and got caught up on all the news.

Just want to say Bunny...sorry about your step-dad. Praying for your family.

GP Tammy...love how your table turned out. Looks smashing!

Heather...what a cute Apron!!! Love It.

OK...need to go get some rest. Busy day today!

Love and Hugs My Porchies,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

Life is too short to knit with ugly yarn!

Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch

Edited by - LadyInRed on Oct 06 2014 7:18:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2348 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2348 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2014 :  04:48:20 AM  Show Profile
Good morning, ladies! I hope everyone has a great day.

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2014 :  06:31:22 AM  Show Profile
Good morning! I'm sitting back with my cup of tea enjoying the cool morning :) Unfortunately our cooler weather is not sticking around, so I'll enjoy it even more this morning :) Looks like we have a stomach bug making its way through the family, so we are a little more "lazy" than normal, with late wake-ups, "bummy" clothing, and just a more slow pace. I'm hoping to get a few things done today, but we will see.

Heather - your apron is so incredibly adorable!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! You are such a fantastic seamstress!

PG Tammy - your table and chairs are gorgeous! I agree with your hubby that you could totally sell it for so much more, but I couldn't imagine giving up such a treasure!!!

Darlene - you seriously cracked me up! 24 years :D Some days I feel like we were just married, and other times it is hard to remember a time we were not married. I'm doing pretty well since my surgery. I keep splitting open a couple of my incisions, probably due to the canning we have been doing, but that is life :) The surgeon said I could do whatever I felt up to, as long as I stayed under a 30 pound weight limit.... not sure he expected me to come home and can ;)

Peggy - so glad you had such a great retreat! And hopefully the lady that fell was not injured and is doing well! That kite is so pretty! We have never taken our children kite flying.... might have to add that to the list of things we wish to do!

Catherine - Hoping you have a great day as well :)

~ Shannon

Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2014 :  12:29:53 PM  Show Profile
Well,heck, I posted on here yesterday and it isn't here.

Heather, I think you did an amazing job on your apron. Of course you can sew!

Pr Tammy, your table looks great! Enjoy it!

Peggy, looks like a nice bunch of ladies. Enjoy your retreat.

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2991 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2991 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2014 :  12:36:48 PM  Show Profile
Look what I found about 11:30 last night

A heifer!!! Born one day early. I think we're going to name her Belle or Bella. She's our last calf until next spring. So happy it's a girl:) We did keep the last bull too for butchering in a few years. I don't know if I mentioned that before or not. Hubby named him Wilber-Ottis. I call him Will.

I found this funny today. You know how some women like to color their hair darker in the fall/winter and lighter in the spring/summer? Apparently Kendra is one of those girls. Here she is this summer

and here she is today

her whole body is dark, but I couldn't get it in the picture. She's too nosey and had to check out the camera up close :) She's worse than the cats!

Since I only hopped on to share the good news I brought some fresh no bake cookies to share. Enjoy :)

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
September 2014 Farmgirl of the Month
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

"The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment" - Yogi teabag
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4909 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4909 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2014 :  3:22:14 PM  Show Profile
Howdy to everyone sitting a spell on the porch!
Heather those pictures are soooo cute!!!!!!
Peggy, you can tell what a great trip you all had!! I'm so happy for you!!
Tammy, you table is awesome!!!!!!!!

Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2014 :  8:03:07 PM  Show Profile
Connie...glad that you came To The Porch...yes, we had a Fabulous Beach Retreat!!! I am still trying to
re-coop from all the fun and lack of sleep. LOL

Bunny...how are your sales going? I wish I could wear your styles...and I would have even 20 years ago.
Now all I ever wear is jeans and t-shirts. LOL

Heather...oh, what adorable pictures of your babies. They are so sweet. I love Belle or Bella...she is so
cute.

Shannon...the lady that fell was not hurt...except for her pride. She is a pretty large gal and her legs
have just been going out from under her at the worst times. She has a Dr. Apptmnt this week...so hopefully
she will get some answers to what is wrong.

Today, I packed away my Summer Decor and tomorrow I will put out all the Fall Decor...If I have the energy.
It seems like I have to do everything in stages these days. I never have the energy to do it all at once
any more.

Well, The Voice is on...and I love to watch it. So, think I will go.

More Later Girls,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

Life is too short to knit with ugly yarn!

Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch

Edited by - LadyInRed on Oct 08 2014 10:26:14 AM
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9242 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9242 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2014 :  03:57:06 AM  Show Profile
Well I see there are quite a few still here on the porch. It has been a while since I have been here.

Bunny~ Sorry about your step dad's passing. Keeping you in prayer.

Judy~ I love Daphne's Diary magazine! What a great package you received.

Tammy~ That is beautiful set. Just love the white and wood together.

Peggy, Looks like you had a wonderful time! It's great you get to do things with your friends like that.

It is getting a bit nippy here in the morning but the daytime temps are wonderful. Just right to get some outdoor things finished up before the cold really hits us.

~Denise~
Farmgirl Sister #43

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
http://www.torisgram.etsy.com

Edited by - levisgrammy on Oct 08 2014 04:01:42 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page