Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2015 :  10:19:44 AM  Show Profile
Peggy...nooooo...you didn't! Can I just laughingly say, (and I know you'll still love me)...'You Putz!' hahahahaha Only you, Girlfriend... only you!'
We awoke to(49)degrees this morning!!! Waaaaay too soon for this! Accckkk! *giggle*
Have a Great Sabbath Gals! God Loves YOU and so do I!!!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"Hey...Don't Make Me Put My Hands On My Hips!"
"The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it is on my list!"
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2972 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2972 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2015 :  1:33:11 PM  Show Profile
Yesterday I had a wonderful day with my BF and MIL - we went fall browsing at a few favorite shops of ours. It was very chilly - only in the low 60's! (I'm needing some of those flannel bloomers Judy!) We ate lunch at an Italian place that has the BEST roasted garlic soup. Fit the day perfectly. I bought a couple little fall things and a homemade candle that I couldn't stop sniffing in the store - chocolate brownie!! Then when I get home my wonderful day continued :) 2 tea packages along with the new MaryJane's magazine were waiting for me! Thanks so much ladies. The teas and tucks are wonderful. This is such a fun swap :) I'm sure with this weather I'll be tasting those teas soon, but another wonderful thing about yesterday - Hubby had to go to the vet and every fall the vet presses some cider. I didn't think it was time just yet, but there was a gallon of it in my fridge when I got home :) I love cider so much I can't drink tea when it's in the fridge :)

We had another bull calf. He's super cute, but it's too close to milking time for me to get pictures uploaded. We only have 2 more to go then we're done until March.

Hope you're having fun at the pumpkin patch Peggy - I'd love to see some pictures.
Praying for you Luann.
Judy - glad you're getting some great sister time in. Let Patsy know she's still in my thoughts and prayers too. Hugs to both of you :)
Tammy - I giggled that the kids said you broke the rules for running in the hall. Hope this week is smoother for you.
Shannon - praying your thrush is gone soon! Not sure what it is, but it doesn't sound fun.

Well, I need to wrap this up and get back to work. Never much time for myself it seems. Oh since Judy mentioned it - my countdown clock says 102 days left until Christmas ;)
Have a great week everyone!

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
September 2014 Farmgirl of the Month
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

"The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment" - Yogi teabag
Go to Top of Page

prichmond9
True Blue Farmgirl

54 Posts

Peggy
Pelham Tennessee
USA
54 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2015 :  09:13:50 AM  Show Profile

Gathered a few roses from my bushes this morning, only the long stemmed one has a wonderful fragrance, the others are knock out roses and they just look pretty. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Hope your day is wonderfully productive and joyful... from my porch to yours.

Farm girl #5880
Consider the possibilities
Wherever I am, that's where I will be.
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2015 :  5:48:24 PM  Show Profile
hello ladies,
Happy Monday! HOpe your week is off to a great start. It is cool here in Nebraska. The trees are already changing color and the crops are near ready for harvest. I love fall. The colors and cool, crisp air just make me smile.

School has been busy. My little butterfly with a broken arm is doing pretty good. She is a tough cookie. I got a new projector in my room only to find it doesn't work and then be told I may have to reaarange my room to accommodate all the technology. I was not a happy camper. I like my room as is and to change it will not be any small undertaking. Let me just say I am praying I don't have to do that and they can find cords that will reach across the room through the ceiling.

Other than that just trying to get into routine. I have not found my groove yet so I am getting some down time as well. Don't know why this year has been so hard.
well I really don't know anything else. Just wanted to fly in and say helllloooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
love and hugs,
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Purple Skies
http://mypurpleskies.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2015 :  9:04:45 PM  Show Profile
Patsy says hello and she thanks you for the tea packages too even though she's here and they are in N.C.
*giggle*

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2015 :  12:09:25 AM  Show Profile
Heather...sounds like you had a great day with your BFF and MIL. You work so bloomen hard (and I don't mean
flannel ones...oh, those are bloomers right? LOL) that you deserve a fun day to enjoy life. This week our
weather is in the low 60's too. Crazy!!! We are suppose to be back to the 80's this coming weekend. We did
have fun at The Sauvie Island Pumpkin Patch on Sunday...but we got good and lost on the second half of the
Corn Maze. And we kept running into two other families that were lost too. It was funny but tiring! Finally
we started letting Elijah guess which way to go because us 4 adults weren't doing any better than a two yr.
old. LOL We eventually made it out! Our 40 minute Corn Maze Adventure was more like an hour and a half. LOL
We had the best hamburgers that that I have eaten in a very loooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg
time! They were from their very own Farm grown, Grass Fed Beef. And the burgers were so juicy it just ran down
your arms to your elbows almost. I loved them!!! Since we got so lost in the Maze it didn't leave any time
for us to go through the Craft Cottage or the Grocery Store or to let Elijah pet the animals. His mommy and
daddy had to go to a Birthday Party in the early evening. So...we will probably go back and do all those
things an other time. I took some pictures but still have to move them off my phone and onto the computer and
then I will share.

Peggy...I love your Roses! They are my second favorite flower. So pretty, thanks for sharing!!! And your Porch is
just so inviting!!! I just want to sit there and never leave!

Teacher Tammy...that seems rather drastic to suggest that you rearrange your entire class room for a Projector.
I'm with you...they can run a cord through the ceiling. Problem Solved!!! (+: Glad to hear that your little
butterfly is doing the best she can with her hurt wing! How are your boys doing with College?

Judy and Patsy...Howdy Hi girls!!! What have you two been cooking up...besides trouble? LOL

Today was our first day of rain and my millionth day of pain!!! I was in my recliner most of the day.
But tomorrow I have to bite the bullet and go take care of a couple things for my Aunts Estate. I hate
when I have to do something when I don't feel good. But that is life sometimes!! Off to read a little
before I go to sleep.

Love and Hugs,
PeggyAnn

Farmgirl #1326
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

Don't allow others to steal the Glitz from your *SPARKLE*

Life is too short to knit with ugly yarn!

Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7443 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7443 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2015 :  08:00:06 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Sounds like you had a great time, PeggyAnn. And I love juicy hamburgers. LOL!

Take care of yourself and get some rest. Soon your aunt's estate will be all taken care of and you can really rest.

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month August 2015
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2015 :  6:51:42 PM  Show Profile
I had a really good day today. The weather was so nice, I used my little electric weed-wacker to clean up around the barnyard.
We have several 5 gallon buckets, we use for their drinking water. We fill the buckets with water (& apple cider vinegar), snap the lid on tight, turn it upside down into these black rubber feed pans, where water leaks out of holes I previously drilled just under the rim. Usually it goes, dump the pans, remove the lids, clean everything out, refill, snap lids back on, turn upside down, put it back in the pan, then move on to the next job. Today, however, Butler-one of my drakes-decided he needed to use the pan. It only had an inch or so of rinse water, but, well see.....

So, I just sat back and let him play. The ducks already have a pond to play in, but Butler just wanted some alone time. Well, except Snowflake was watching.

I also wanted to show off some of my collected eggs. I wonder which of my ducks or chickens laid the huge one!

Well, enough showing off. What do ya'll think?

Hugs and Squishies!!

Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Take care of the land and it will take care of you.
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2015 :  12:27:37 AM  Show Profile
Kathy...I love Farm Stories. I think Butler knew a good thing when he saw it! Lol
And the eggs were so pretty and so different from each other. Thanks for sharing!!!

Linda...thanks for your encouraging words. I so want all this behind me. It has just
been difficult every step of the way.

I went today to the Bank to finally close out her account and they wouldn't release the money
to me (The Executor of the Estate) they would only release it to my youngest son Shane the
Primary Inheritor and yet I am the one who has to pay all the bills. So, I had to call my son and
get him out of work to come to the Bank and sign for the money and get the Cashiers Checks from
the bank. The craziest thing to date. I swear...the Stress is killing me!
So, tomorrow Shane and I have to go open a joint account at my Credit Union to put the money into...
so, I can pay all the bills. This and selling the car and jewelry are the last things to be taken
care of. Then I swear no other relatives better die for a long long long time...or I am going to commit
Harry Karry! Death should not be this difficult!!!

Well, girls I'm doing my deep breathing and doing my deep breathing and doing my deep breathing! LOL

More tomorrow,
PeggyAnn

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7443 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7443 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2015 :  08:57:14 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
PeggyAnn - So sorry for all your executor problem I had a similar problem with my last husband's estate when I was executor. When I called about the retirement accounts, one of the Company's said I wasn't an heir, so they couldn't give me any information on it, even though I was executor. I knew my husband had changed everything over to my name, but I called my step son to have him call and see if he was an heir. He called, they said yes, it was he and his 2 sisters, and they told him how much they would get. Well, the kids made plans for the money and yet when it was transferred out it was as I had said, it was all in my name, and was very upsetting for the kids. All this happened because the Company had not changed their records, even though my husband had changed the beneficiary information 3 years before.

Kathy - what a variety of eggs!

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month August 2015
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."

Edited by - quiltee on Sep 16 2015 09:01:40 AM
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2015 :  11:47:39 AM  Show Profile
Linda...I'm still banging my head against the wall right now. Two trips to my Bank to open a joint account
with my son...so we could start paying her bills...and I walk away with no account because they don't do
temporary checks. She only has like six bills...so, I don't want to order Checks that cost me money and
don't come in for 2 weeks. So...my son and I will go to his bank later and see what we can do. I do not
need this kind of stress in my life it really affects my Fibromyalgia. ~ I bet your step kids were mad!!
We had a problem with my Aunt's WILL too. She did not read it over before she signed it...she just assumed
it was right because her Attorney did it for her. WRONG! It was suppose to read...if my Aunt died before
my Mother (her sister) then my mom was the Executor/and Inheritor of the Estate. If my mom was alive and
didn't want to do it then she was to sign it all over to me, If I wasn't alive then it all went to my
youngest son. BUT instead the WILL stated that if my mom died or didn't wish to carry out the Executor-ship
or keep the Inheritance that I became Executor and my son became Inheritor. What??? The Attorney typed it
wrong. So, my son and I verbally agreed to share anything left over 50/50 after paying off the bills. But
if he wanted to press the legality...it would be all his, though I did 75% of the work. All because my Aunt
didn't read the official Document before she signed.

OK...off to have a stiff drink of Diet Soda! LOL

Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Sep 16 2015 11:51:21 AM
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2015 :  11:29:03 AM  Show Profile
Sorry I've been gone so long. I've been picking up extra hours. Jumped in to post the finished rug.

Hopefully I can read and catch up this weekend.

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
http://ndprairiegypsy.blogspot.com/
Etsy: PrairieGypsyCrafts
Jamestown, ND
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2015 :  11:47:30 AM  Show Profile
Tammy...love the rug!!!

Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2015 :  3:23:55 PM  Show Profile
I agree, Tammy....beautiful rug. So bright & cheery.

Hugs and Squishies!!

Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2015 :  5:36:04 PM  Show Profile
The rug is beautiful.
hope all is well with yall the weekend is almost here :)
Love to you all
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Purple Skies
http://mypurpleskies.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2972 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2972 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2015 :  7:19:43 PM  Show Profile
Peggy - I hope you get the account figured out soon. Extra stress is no fun! I laughed at the picture I got from your lost in the corn maze story. You must have much better corn that we do around here this year. We had so much flooding for pretty much the entire spring that most of the corn fields look like it's hilly around here (but we're really flat as a pancake). There will be about 4 rows of corn that are normal height - these are on top of the field tiles - then there's a bunch of rows that aren't even waist high. Almost every field is that way. The corn just died too rather than ripening. Instead of turning brown from the bottom up the corn leaves all turned brown in a matter of a couple days. We're a bit worried what the quality of the corn will be when we get grain for the cows. I bet a lot of farmers are wishing they could do a corn maze or something to supplement the income from the grain this year. I've never been to a corn maze. Do they just cut the corn out for you to walk through? Do you have an idea of where to go before you enter? There's a haunted corn field about a half hour from here, but my hubby is not into haunted things.

Kathy - What a collection of eggs. Do duck and chicken eggs taste the same? I've never had an egg from anything other than chickens. Your duck is kind of like our cows. Every time I fill up the heifer feeder the cows come over and try to get some of the hay out of it even though they have 2 of their own feeders.

PGTammy - Beautiful rug like always!

Here's the twins I talked about before:

Our newest bull calf. I call him turbo. Hubby called him rocket - he likes to do this little dance with his back legs and then go shooting across the pen. It's quite funny to watch!

Things have been pretty stressful this year and sometimes I feel so overwhelmed and stressed out. I had a bad day a little while ago and prayed before I went to bed for some peace. I know God has a plan even if I don't see any way for things to work out. Sometimes it's hard to remember that, but I asked Him to not let me forget that and to help me see the good stuff that's all around me. Well, the next morning this was the view out the window of the milking parlor.

I went outside for a couple minutes to enjoy it. How can you not feel God with you when He paints such a beautiful sky!

And with that - I'm off to get ready for bed. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Hugs,

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
September 2014 Farmgirl of the Month
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

"The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment" - Yogi teabag
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2015 :  8:07:02 PM  Show Profile
Heather, isn't God an Amazing artist?/! Patsy and I have been admiring our skies here too.Lots of pinks&blues in the evenings.We call it 'baby-blanket' colors!
Patsy left today to go to the weekend Mother Earth festival in PA with her SIL and her middle son and his family.There are gobs of things to see and do there.Then she's going home.Keep her in your prayers as she tries to figure out how to(be)all by herself. Dave and I are going down in October to help her get ready for winter and I'm planning on staying a month with her. Dave has another vacation in November and said he'd come and get me.Her Birthday is October 21st and I want to be with her for her first birthday alone.
As usual, I'm enjoying the cute pics of critters and the crafts you gals make.Patsy and I enjoyed petting a calf at the fair this week. They're so soft.She's been making dishcloths to barter at the festival this w/e.
She makes it look sooo easy.
Well, I'm off to bed. Cleaned house and washed bedding and hung it out just to keep busy after sis left.It got up to 86 today with a blazing sun.It was so blinding.So anyhow, I'm tired.
Goodnite Porchies! Love yuns!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2015 :  12:01:42 AM  Show Profile
Judy...So, glad that your Sissy is off for some more fun...before she heads home to Reality!
But I am also very glad that you are going to stay with her for a month. That will help her I'm sure.
86 degrees again??? I actually put on long pants for the first time since April...just today. We are
headed back to the 70's and low 80's for the next week though. I am in so much pain from the rain...
but I still went and taught Bible Study tonight. It was also Birthday Night! Fun!!!

Heather...I think God was speaking right to your Heart with that Beautiful Sunrise. Mercy girl that was
spectacular. I love when God shows off like that! I hope even more that you felt His arm around you,
a kiss on your cheek, and His Grace and Peace in your Heart and Soul. ~ Love your new babies too. They are
so sweet!!

Teacher Tammy...I bet you are ready for the weekend!!! Your week has been quite eventful enough!

Ok girlies...I'm really beat so I am off to bed.

Hugs and Smiles,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Sep 18 2015 11:05:11 AM
Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2015 :  09:53:35 AM  Show Profile
Good morning ladies. The weather is turning wonderful, isn't it?

Heather- duck eggs tastes just like chicken eggs. At least mine do. But then, my ducks live right along side of my chickens. Same grass, same bugs, same feed. They sleep in the same barn. I have 2 smaller hens that even sleep down with the ducks. They don't quack like the ducks, nor do they swim yet. But there's still hope!
I just love sitting out back in the evenings, listening to the crickets and the frogs and the ducks!

Well, time to get my goods ready for tomorrow's farmers market. We'll try to sell our excess eggs & some baked goods.

Hugs and Squishies!!

Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2015 :  10:00:08 PM  Show Profile
Kathy, you're so funny. I wanna see a chicken swim. lol Don't you?
Patsy called tonight to chat for a bit. She said she's exhausted from all the walking and the heat. She said there's so much to see that 3 days isn't going to be enough. She saw demonstrations on beekeeping, essential oils and herbs. She has her lists all ready for tomorrow and Sunday too, of things she wants to see....~whew~ I think she's going to be ready to go home by Monday.... and sleep for however long it takes to rest up.
Peg, today was 85 again but tomorrow is only going to be 80. We have a thunderstorm moving in around 3PM that's going to cool it down into the 70's where it's suppose to stay for a few days. I'm happy about that.
Well, it's time for this olé hen to head to the roost.
Nite 'chicky's!'

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2015 :  12:32:05 AM  Show Profile
Hi My Porchies...

Wow Judy...I'm pooped tonight too. This Crazy Weather is messing with my Fibro and Chronic Fatigue. I wish
it would make up it's Psycho mind and stay the same for a few days. It was a gorgeous day today in the 80's
but I'm still in pain...which means systems are moving through, changing the barometrics. ~ Maybe it will be
good for Patsy to be so dog tired when she gets home that all she can do is sleep. A bit of numbness might
just be a God-send.

Kathy...I did wonder if duck and hen eggs tasted the same or not. Thanks for answering that question.

I had a wonderful evening going out to dinner with my Son, DIL, grandson and my sons MIL. We all do something
at least once a weekend...as you all probably noticed by now. LOL Tonight we went to Olive Garden. And I
was just so in the mood for Italian Food, a nice glass of wine, and scrumptious dessert of Pumpkin Cheesecake
which I shared with my grandson. The company was great, the food was good and the grandson was just precious!!!
Couldn't ask for a lovelier evening.

Well, off to read for awhile before sleep. I have an Eleven am. meeting at My Aunt's Bank tomorrow over in Portland.
Then I pray to the good Lord that I am done with banks.

Sweet Dreams My Lovelies,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2015 :  03:58:40 AM  Show Profile
Judy - I don't know if a chicken could swim, but I do know that they do love a nice warm bath.

We just found out that we have 2 roosters! One of the 3 peepers that we added a couple of months has been crowing for several weeks,but now another one has started. I don't think we can have 2 in the same yard, so one must go. Anybody out there want a beautiful, 'frazzled feather' blackish young rooster?
We want to keep the orange one. But the black one needs a new home. SOON!!
Jenny, my daughter, suggested we take him to the farmers market and sell him there, but this market doesn't allow selling adult chickens. Only chicks. Bummer.
Anyway, off we go to market. Hopefully we sell all our eggs & cookies.

Hugs and Squishies!!

Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2015 :  12:03:00 PM  Show Profile
Judith..thanx for the tea and lovely tucks!

Heather..beautiful calf pics...whar cuties!

Tammy....lovely rug!

Peggy...sorry your fibro is flaring so...prayers for relief!

Judy and Patsy....glad you have been able to have sis time. so good you will be able to be together in October....Patsy.. I know from experience....you will get through these tough times and come out OK on the other side!

My best to all,
Mel
https://www.etsy.com/shop/KirksmomsKottage
http://www.pinterest.com/kirksmom71/
Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2015 :  12:17:34 AM  Show Profile
Hello My Porchies...

Well, it is just about midnight and I'm tired. My Stress Continues with my Aunts Estate.
Started out today by the Bank telling me that they would not release my Aunts
Safety Deposit Box Contents to me because it wasn't specified in The Small Estate Affidavit
that our Attorney filed with OR State. And yet they had allowed me to do A Safety Deposit Box
Search to see what was inside it. And they gave me the Original Will. All that is left in there
is a bunch of legal paper work that my Aunt will no longer need (obviously) and the Title to
her car. So...I have decided to let the bank keep all that junk and quit fighting with them every
step of the way. I will just file a Lost Title Affidavit with OR State so, I can sell her car.
The Bank wants me to spend another 117.00 to file an amended Affidavit with the Court. And I'm
just so done jumping through their hoops. They can keep her Old Papers...I don't need them or want
them and there is nothing of value in that box...absolutely Nothing. And they act like she has gold
bullion in there.

Later today I went and had my Mammogram done. Always like getting that over with every year. One nice
thing was that they play Christian Music while you are waiting and I heard one of the songs we sang at
Church on Sunday...so I hummed along with that while I waited. I'm not sure the exact title of the song
but it is "Holy Spirit You are Welcome In This Place" Such a powerful song!!

I was so happy that The Voice was back on TV starting tonight. My husband and I love to watch that show.
And then I can't remember the name of the new series that was on after The Voice but the one about the
woman found in Time Square naked in a duffle-bag...with Tattoos all over her. I really liked the first
episode.

Well, Mel it was so nice to have you on the Porch tonight. What have you been up to as of late?

Kathy...beautiful Roosters! Hope you did good at your Farmers Market. I didn't go to ours as much as
I usually do this Summer. Probably because the weather was just so HOT. But I so enjoy them. We have
several around here.

Off to bed My girlies,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Sobyn
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Sabrina
Kansas
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2015 :  05:22:21 AM  Show Profile
Just popping in to say hi! Glad you all got your tea packages! I'm still pretty busy here and baby is still uber clingy. I'm telling myself he won't always want me to hold him and trying to enjoy it! Praying for you all!

Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275

Norwex www.sabrinascheerer.norwex.biz
Usborne Books and More! https://j4070.myubam.com

~~~Blog coming soon!!!~~~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page