Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

Sobyn
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Sabrina
Kansas
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2016 :  12:01:56 AM  Show Profile
Goodness we are having a rough go on the porch lately!

Teresa-praying for your recovery!

Shannon-still praying for y'all!

Luanne-congratulations. Sounds like you have had a rough time I'm glad you had a bright spot!

Denise-I hope your pain from the dental work is gone!

Tracy-I have a friend who swears by tapping and she says they have done amazing things with it for veterans but I've never really been able to get it to work. I also haven't found very good instructions so maybe I"m not doing it right. Or maybe I'm too impatient to sit still and do it long enough and truly focus on it, I get bored after a couple rounds and give up lol. But I know it works for many people so I think you are offering a valuable service!!

Well so far nobody has woken up with a fever today however Sofia has not gotten out of bed yet. I'm surprised more of us aren't sick if it hit her-she is our child who never gets sick! Sydney is saying her head and throat hurts and she feels dizzy. I'm going to not give her too many school assignments today so she can take it easy. Yesterday afternoon we just watched movies and relaxed. The baby didn't sleep well at all last night, between holding him all day yesterday trying to soothe him and being up so much at night I"m exhausted, BUT he seems to feel better and is pretty cheerful this morning. What is one more day of getting nothing done?? LOL

I seriously need to scrub my floors this week-they are so nasty. And I have a months worth of Social Studies curriculum due at the end of this week (technically on monday) and I REALLY should write something for my blog....but I guess I will see what the rest of the week holds and just do what I can. Luckily I told the editor of the website I'm writing the curriculum for what has been going on so she knows I am a bit behind and is understanding. Still, I would like to get it going.

We were able to get three classrooms in the library for CC. I'm not sure how well it will work but it can at least get us through the year. I don't know what we will do next year but I'm going to let the new director decide that. There are some other choices but they are even less ideal. I didn't think about lunch, I hope we can eat in those classrooms!! We don't have it today-thank goodness-so we will see next week.

Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275
http://kidscrunchandchrist.com

Norwex www.sabrinascheerer.norwex.biz
Usborne Books and More! https://j4070.myubam.com

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2016 :  12:05:56 AM  Show Profile
Teresa...Oh, my goodness girl...I guess your life did just get turned upside down. I am so sorry to hear
that you had a Stroke. I want to pray for you right now..."Beloved Father please wrap your arms around
Teresa and let her know that you are right there with her and that together you will get her through
this. Give her Peace Lord! Give the Dr.s wisdom to help her get back full function in her limbs, mind
and full recovery in every area of need. Keep her heart and anxious mind "Calm". The Holy Spirit is the
Great Comforter...so I ask that she be comforted and all of her family and friends too. And we know that
Jesus is The Great Physician...help him to help all the Medical Staff as they work with her and serve
her and help her to gain full function through Physical Therapy and may she do better than anyone thinks possible and at a faster pace. Above all Beloved Father help her to Trust you with her Life! You Love her More than anyone! Let her feel an abundance of that love Lord! And please place all the right people in all the right places to help her at home after she is released from the Hospital. We pray these things in your precious Sons Name! Amen and Amen!" God Bless You Precious Girl. Please keep us updated as often as you possibly can...so we don't worry about you. And May you feel cradled in His Arms and in Our Prayers and Concern for you!

Love and Blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

Don't allow others to steal the Glitz from your *SPARKLE*

Life is too short to knit with ugly yarn!

Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9234 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9234 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2016 :  04:35:58 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Peggy and Sabrina. I didn't have to have the tooth pulled but my jaw is so sore from the shots. The work itself took less then 3 minutes. I am going to try the Popsicles you suggested Peggy. I hate even getting anything when he does the work but he seems to insist. I have had work done before without numbing. Not a problem for me. This is way worse.

Teresa, keeping you in prayer for complete healing.

Sabrina, praying for your family as well and that things will get back on track for you quickly!

~Denise~
Farmgirl Sister #43

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
http://www.torisgram.etsy.com

Edited by - levisgrammy on Feb 24 2016 04:37:05 AM
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2016 :  07:05:47 AM  Show Profile
Kate, so sorry to hear of your mild stroke. I will pray for a full recovery. I know therapy is hard...bless you!

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2016 :  07:34:31 AM  Show Profile
Last night my world got further complicated... my oldest (12 yo) dd was playing with my youngest son (4 yo). He ended up falling backwards and hitting the wooden part of my ottoman that goes with the glider... and busted the back of his head open :/ I was able to get the bleeding to stop relatively quickly (cayenne pepper is an anticoagulant and works great with just a mild warmness). However, as the knot on his head grew, so did the laceration. My hubby took him, as well as his older sister, to the ER down the street... he ended up with two staples in his head! He did fantastic... me... I stayed home and have been a basket case, feeling like I was drowning... until this morning. I have been reading "Kisses from Katie" here lately, and read a portion that talked about how God has her feeling like she was overwhelmed and drawing so that she will lean on Him... that He gives her more than she can handle so that she turns to Him and depends fully on Him. I cannot tell you how much reading that helped me this morning! I do not have to do anything but rely fully on God. I do not need to fear infection or agonize over their pain, but rather just pray and depend on the Great Physician! I feel so free this morning!!! Yes I have two young children suffering... but the God who created them and loves them more than I do, has them in His hands!!!

Debbie - Thank you for your sweet words. You are so right... keeping her hydrated has been our greatest concern! Then keeping her as comfortable as possible!!!

Teresa - oh my!!!! Definitely praying for you!!!!

Denise - How are you feeling this morning? Praying for you as well!

Sabrina - How are you guys feeling??? Glad to hear you have somewhat of a plan figured out for your classes! Hopefully lunch will work out! We use to hold American Girl classes at our library, and we were allowed to eat in there... we just had to be sure to vacuum really well afterwards.

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1409 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1409 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2016 :  08:21:26 AM  Show Profile
Teresa - I'm praying for you. I can only imagine what you are going through right now...prayers for healing and God's strength!

Sabrina - I'm praying for the health of your family...and for sleep for you.

Shannon - still praying for Aly - but also for you.

PGTammy - I like Prairie Critters Pet Sitting best :) Perhaps it's the Farm Girl in me...but I do like it very much!

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
Go to Top of Page

Sobyn
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Sabrina
Kansas
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2016 :  08:33:26 AM  Show Profile
Goodness Shannon! Bubble wrap them all for a couple weeks so you can breathe!!! Good point about leaning on God though and I love that book. I get irritated when people say "God won't give you more than you can handle." OF COURSE He will give you more than YOU can handle, the point is for you to lean on Him but he won't ever give you more than HE can handle and HE will handle it if you ask!!

Sofia still has a fever...we are going on 72 hours-so strange she never gets sick. The baby doesn't have a fever but does have a rash that I'm watching. The others have on and off complained of stomache ache, head ache, dizziness and being tired but no fevers at all for them. Who knows it is strange. I'm just taking it easy and trying not to let the things I feel like I need to do get me down. Mostly I need to take care of the kids and myself!

Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275

Go to Top of Page

Bushel n Peck
True Blue Farmgirl

251 Posts

Tracy
Truly MT
USA
251 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2016 :  11:47:46 AM  Show Profile
Denise, I hope your mouth feels better soon. My DH is having going through a toothache now, and he is trying to get an appt. with a county heath dept. dentist. The VA does not address dental care. Grrrrr!

Teresa, I will be praying for your good health and peace. That episode does sound scary!

Sabrina, Tapping does work wonders! I remember trying to do it myself before I got trained to do it, I would lose interest very easily. A skilled practitioner is helpful in keeping you on task, and in noticing when shifts are occurring. There are lots of youtube videos on tapping that you can tap along with if you are interested in trying again.

PeggyAnn, I have to admit, I am a little jealous of your antique opal necklace! I love poking around those stores, perhaps I will get hubby to go junkin' with me after his tooth gets fixed.

In the meantime, I'm living the dream....poor but free! Hoping to not be so poor soon!

Creature Comfort website: http://tap4creaturecomfort.wix.com/home

I sing because I'm happy; I sing because I'm free!
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches over me.
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2016 :  2:21:20 PM  Show Profile
OMGosh, such trauma going on here. Praying for all the sickness and pain and drama. God cares!
Many years ago when Patsy only had 3 children she said they were all screaming at once and there was no reason for it. It was late at night and she was scared. We attended a little Holiness church at the time. I knew God cared and would help her and the children. I think Jim was on midnights at the time. So I told her to walk around that little house and Plead The Blood Of Jesus loud and clear and tell that devil to get out, he had no place there! I paced at my house and did the same in her behalf. She called me later and told me that those kids calmed right down and All Was Peaceful! Sometimes we just need to let the devil know that WE MEAN BUSINESS In The name of the Lord! God has first place in our Hearts and Homes and We Are Following Him..... So BEAT IT!!!! Praise God...IT WORKS!!!
Yes, He Cares and He Knows What's Going On! Praise His Name!
Well...I may just have to get Blessed and take a Victory Lap right now as we speak!
Yup... think I will! He Is Worthy! Praise His Name!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"Hey...Don't Make Me Put My Hands On My Hips!"
"The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it is on my list!"

Edited by - herblady55 on Feb 24 2016 2:24:03 PM
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2016 :  3:54:54 PM  Show Profile
WOW!!!! God and I had a Hallelujah time!!!! I had my 2 lightening rods in the air and collected so much "Holy Juice" that I 'bout busted! hahahaha I shouted out for Mercy in all your behalf's! I expect to see 'Joy Unspeakable and Full Of Glory..... and the Half Has Never Yet Been Told!" AMEN!!!!!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2016 :  8:29:52 PM  Show Profile
Oh, My Gosh Girls...Satan is on a rampage! I'm with Judy lets chase him back to hell in the
Name of Jesus!

Shannon...I am all for Sabrina's idea of Bubble Wrapping your Children for awhile! LOL
My goodness girl. Praying harder for you all. But Praise God for that book you are reading.
God can speak to us in many ways. I'm glad it has calmed you!

Judy...Praise God for your Hallelujah time!! I love those times so much!!! And I hope you
plan to spray The Porch with that Holy Juice you got!!

OK...ladies I'm Praying for everybody!!!

Love and Blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Sobyn
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Sabrina
Kansas
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2016 :  04:39:24 AM  Show Profile
Hey ladies,

It is almost afternoon here. The baby didn't sleep again (I think this was the worst night this week!) but then everyone woke up and seemed well. The baby has developed an odd rash on his legs but no fevers this morning. Well Sofia started running a fever again at lunchtime, she is acting normal but said she is cold and her cough sounds worse. I think maybe it is just the flu. Either way we are skipping coop tomorrow, I'm a stickler for not taking sick kids out until they are symptoms free for (at least) 24 hours. Maybe this is God's way of giving me some down time.

Even though I didn't sleep well I have a decent amount of energy today so I've been cleaning. I scrubbed the floors in my living room and am about to move on to the dining room and kitchen. I already feel better about the condition of my house now that I've got some of that done. At least the floor doesn't feel nasty to walk on!! I made myself a list of things I'd like to get done by the end of this weekend. I'm not putting pressure on myself but need the list to stay on task and not waste time. If it all doesn't get done that is ok but at least I know what to do next!!

I have observed that Newton's law of motion is so very true for me, when I'm up and moving and doing I can get a lot done but if I sit down too long I loose momentum and can't get up again!! So I'm going to get going some more and see about the rest of those floors!! Once I loose my stamina I'll sit down and finish this dragon blanket!! The other thing I've noticed is that if I"m up moving and doing Dan plays happily by himself or with his siblings but if I sit down he whines and wants me to hold him!! So up it is!!!

Hope everyone has a better day today I'll check back later!!

Oh and Judy-I have totally done that in my house more than once. It does help!!!

Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9234 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9234 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2016 :  11:13:14 AM  Show Profile
"Goodness Shannon! Bubble wrap them all for a couple weeks so you can breathe!!! Good point about leaning on God though and I love that book. I get irritated when people say "God won't give you more than you can handle." OF COURSE He will give you more than YOU can handle, the point is for you to lean on Him but he won't ever give you more than HE can handle and HE will handle it if you ask!!"

Sabrina, this was my first thought too! But I agree God wants us to depend wholly on him and we need to realize that he is there and will always be there and he knows about all of this already. Nothing takes him by surprise.

I am doing much better. The soreness is going away and I can eat ok now. Not sure if that is good or bad. LOL!
I am keeping each of you gals in my prayers.

Farmgirl hugs,

~Denise~
Farmgirl Sister #43

Edited by - levisgrammy on Feb 25 2016 11:14:21 AM
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1409 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1409 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2016 :  05:53:36 AM  Show Profile
Oh Shannon...I'm so sorry to hear this!! I'm praying for you and for Aly and for your son now too!!!

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2016 :  9:23:05 PM  Show Profile
Hi My Porchies...seems kind of quiet on here this weekend. I think everyone must be off taking care
of their little ones or themselves.

I just got back from Church tonight. We have a new Pastor and tonight was his first official night
of preaching. It was such an outstanding evening and the Holy Spirit was moving through the entire
service. Our new Pastor is asking for no salary, he doesn't want a new car, or new house, or
vacation home in Hawaii...he just wants to win souls for Jesus in his remaining years. He is 62
and has worked with over 3 million teenagers. He has a heart for all lost souls but a real passion for the lost and wandering youth. He also counsels teenagers for free because he says "They are worth it!"
I had wanted a younger preacher but after tonight...what's not to like about a man who just wants
to reach the lost and dying for Jesus in what ever time he has left on this earth. I have a feeling
we are going to see a revival in our Church and our Community. My husband and I are very pleased with
Pastor Mike.

I hope to go hang out with my son and grand kids tomorrow...that is why I went to Church tonight. It
took me awhile to get use to a Saturday Night Service...but now I love it! I use to tell myself, "Well,
it's Sunday in Israel!"

Hope you all have a Beautiful weekend and an Awesome and Amazing Sonday!

Hugs and Blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Sobyn
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Sabrina
Kansas
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2016 :  12:44:45 AM  Show Profile
Yes Peggy I have been doing exactly what you said!! My kids all seem to be well now, luckily yesterday was a beautiful day so we sent them outside for fresh air and to shake off any remaining ickies. We are headed to church in a few minutes. Yesterday I got 3 weeks of the Social Studies curriculum written so I can send that to the site I'm writing for and I got all the pieces of Dan's blanket finished I just need to sew them together. I also set up my farmgirl address box last night. So overall a pretty productive day. Today is church and AWANA so we don't have much down time on Sundays. I still need to write something for my poor neglected blog, hopefully I can shake off the cobwebs and push through this writer's block soon.

Dan even slept better last night, he woke up 3 times but that is better than every hour!! So improvements are happening!

Well better run gotta get the kids ready for church.

Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9234 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9234 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2016 :  04:42:37 AM  Show Profile
Sabrina, glad you are getting caught up on everything you need to. I wish the weather would warm up so I could feel like getting some bigger jobs done around here. There is always so much to do. Inside and out but too cold out there still.
Peggy, sounds like you have a wonderful pastor. We need revival in our churches so it spreads throughout our country. Have a great Sunday everyone.

~Denise~
Farmgirl Sister #43

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2016 :  12:36:17 PM  Show Profile
Happy Son-Day Girlies!
Peggy, what a WONDERFUL Pastor! Lucky you! You know he's IN it for the Lord and not his own glory and a paycheck! How RARE is THAT!!!??? WOW! I Pray the Lord Blesses yuns and brings Revival to your area. I'll be Praying that way!
Sabrina, glad you are having warmer weather so the kiddies can get outside and 'get aired out' as I like to call it. Mama use to say, 'go outside and get the stink blown off of ya!' hahahahaha
We are having an amazingly sunny, warm day too... around 65. But that wind is blowing hard. Makes me wonder if there's a storm somewhere that's sending this wind our way. Heather will have to weigh her cows down or they will fly away like leaves.hahahaha
Make it a great day gals!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

Bushel n Peck
True Blue Farmgirl

251 Posts

Tracy
Truly MT
USA
251 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2016 :  12:48:59 PM  Show Profile
Hello porch sisters!
I just spent a really nice weekend with my sister. She needed a break from her work, so she dove across the state to stay will us for a spell. She just left today before noon. I think we renewed each other; I got to feed her and let her vent her problems and concerns and I really enjoyed having her here to laugh with. She thought it would be funny to buy pink foam rollers at the dollar store and do up each other's hair, like our mom used to do every Saturday night. We were very amused at how big and curly our hair was this morning! There will definitely be some "blackmail" pictures posted on Facebook!

Keeping you all in prayer, and I hope fevers, injuries sore teeth and lack of sleep are swept away!
Love to you and your families!

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2016 :  3:02:39 PM  Show Profile
Tracy, you made me laugh. It sounds like something Patsy and I might do. Thanks for the memory of all those outrageous curlers we use to use to 'get' beautiful. *giggle*
Patsy and her SIL left this morning to go to her son's place in CA. PLEASE keep them in your Prayers.That's a looong drive for 2 gals and a young teenager(boy).

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 29 2016 :  01:28:23 AM  Show Profile
Tracy...I could just see you and your sissy with "Big" Hair today!!! LOL Sounds like you two gals
had some good fun! There is nothing better than Sissy Time. I miss mine every day!

Judy...Tracy's story about her sister did remind me of you and Patsy too! I will be praying for her,
her SIL and teenage son. That is a long road trip for sure!~ My husband and I both felt the same way...
our new Pastor is in it for all the right reasons. You have to love and admire that kind of commitment
to The Lord. I am excited to see what this year brings.

Had a nice day with my son today and his family later. Shane had to go show a house in a small town just outside of Vancouver. About a half hour drive along the River...it was really pretty. After we got there the guy didn't even want to go in and see the house because he didn't like the area of town it was in.
So, we drove back to Shane's Office and he needed to get his desk cleaned up before Monday Morning so he
could start fresh. So, while he did that I walked for 40 minutes. Today is my day to rest and not walk but I didn't want to just sit on my rear there so I got in some extra steps that I don't usually do on The Lords Day. When he was finished we went and got the rest of the Family and went out to dinner. Had a nice
Lunch at Red Robin. I had Fish and Chips which I never eat more than three or four french fries and I am
done. So, Elijah and Shane at my Sweet Potato Fries and I ate my four pieces of fish and I was stuffed.
Then Sadie's mom ran me home...as Shane and Sadie had a Family Birthday Party to go to.

I sold my Aunt's Neon Friday and Larry sold my VW Bug yesterday. So, we are back down to one car...but it
is nice to have unloaded those two cars that were such a pain to deal with. Each one was a Money-Pit.
I got exactly what I wanted out of the Neon but my husband let himself be low-balled on the VW. We put the
money aside and will keep our eyes out for another car. Because our Buick has over 200,000 Thousand miles on it and will probably bite the dust some time relatively soon.

Ok My Porchies...my bed and book are calling my name.

More Later Chickies,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Feb 29 2016 :  05:07:09 AM  Show Profile
Morning girls! I'm dashing in and out today. I was busy all weekend with work and then yesterday spent the entire day working on my new business. I filed all my LLC paperwork and such with LegalZoom (thanks for the recommendation!). I bought a Straight Talk phone for business use as I didn't want to get locked into a 2 year contract if this doesn't work out. I did the FB page and I've got my webpage up. Could you look at it and let me know what you think? prairiecritterpets.wix.com/mysite-1

The good news is I'm finally out of training!!!!! Never thought that was going to end. I've got a busy day today but thankfully it's my short week at W*lmarts so I can relax most of the rest of the week. I didn't even get a chance to craft this weekend. That's a serious crime lol. Oreo has a vet appointment and I'm going to see if I can get Tip added, he's been having diarrhea almost constantly and I can't get it under control so it's time to get him seen.

Peggy - glad you were able to get rid of them. Sometimes it takes forever to sell items.

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
http://ndprairiegypsy.blogspot.com/

Jamestown, ND
Go to Top of Page

Bushel n Peck
True Blue Farmgirl

251 Posts

Tracy
Truly MT
USA
251 Posts

Posted - Feb 29 2016 :  11:56:25 AM  Show Profile
Tammy, I checked out your site prairiecritterpets.wix.com/mysite-1
You did a great job with this! The gingham background is a perfect choice to capture the prairie spirit!
The site is clean and easy to navigate. It looks like you have all of your information for your customers presented very clearly.
I wish you the very best with your biz! If I lived in your town I would definitely hire you, you are a perfect alternative to a kennel!

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 29 2016 :  3:57:01 PM  Show Profile
Boy has it been windy these past few days. Blow me down. We went out to eat and hit the Goodwill's today and it was just gusting all over the place. Sun was nice though. Patsy said it was windy in OK. and TX. Too. Didn't hear from her all day because of no reception where she was. Can't wait to call her hotel when they get in. I chatted with her a little last night. They didn't get in until 10:30. That's just crazy. It's not like they have to be there at any certain time. I told them to take their time. That was 13 hours driving. Too much for 1 day. I told them they weren't teeny-boppers on spring break. Shoot, they ain't even spring chickens.hahaha
Luanne, I mailed your box out today. Watch for it Dearie!
Well, I need to kick back and relax now that I got my warm 'n fuzzies on.
Later Gators!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

beekeepersgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1423 Posts

Luanne
Cresco PA
USA
1423 Posts

Posted - Feb 29 2016 :  4:12:08 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Judy - I'll keep my eyes open. I'm so looking forward to receiving it !!!

beekeepersgirl #691

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.

My blog: finallyafarmgirl.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page