Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  01:02:57 AM  Show Profile
Dianne...WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME! Once you've visited The Porch you'll never want to leave. The company is fabulous, the humor crazy and enough fun; laughs, tears, compassion and broad shoulders to go around. And the Food is The Best Ever. Some days we actually do exchange real recipes and they are always delectable!

Monica...your dinner with another Farm Sister sounded delightful! Lucky You! I hope you weren't scratching
all night long! LOL I have to be honest with you my little dog just got fleas...we are in a really bad
area for fleas because our weather is so mild all year round. So, I took her to the Vet and got some Frontline, then I took her to the groomer and while she was gone I Flea-Fogged. Fleas never bite my hubby but they love me as much as the dog...so, sorry Monica I need the Flea and Tick Collar myself! LOL

Deborah the blackberries sound yummy...I'd love some! Ours won't even come on until mid to late August.

Dana...you just come right over here on to the Porch Swing and put your feet up and just enjoy your magazine and tea. Here...let me get you a pillow for your head and one for your feet. There, better?

Girls...I have met a new Kindred Spirit, Farm Sister named Denise and she has never been to The Porch so I told her how Wonderful you all are and invited her to come join us tomorrow (which is now today...because I'm a Night Owl). So, I hope she will! I know you'll all make her feel like she's your new best friend because I have been braggen about ya all...so you better! LOL

OK...enough of my silliness I'm off to La La Land!

Sweet Dreams Girls,
~peggy

Lady In Red
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

A "SMILE" Should Be A Woman's First Accessory, Then Her Purse, Shoes, and Bling! ~p.smith
Go to Top of Page

Lida
True Blue Farmgirl

157 Posts

Lida
Rochester NY
USA
157 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  04:50:51 AM  Show Profile
Wow, it is quite a task keeping up with all of you Porch Sisters!

Monica- So sorry about your husband's job. You are right- this group of women is a Godsend. I work with a lot of young city & suburb raised women who are intrigued by how we live; intrigued and appreciative, but too overwhelmed with modern life to see that this could be the remedy that they need. Hugs and prayers to you!

Darlene- Thank you for sharing the beautiful story about your mom and her passing. I have seen the fallout of family members not knowing or not wanting to honor the wishes of their family member. My mother has told anyone who will listen her desires. If any of us ever request heroic life-sustaining measures she will haunt us when she does pass! I don't believe in ghosts, but if it is possible to haunt people she will find a way!

Peggy- thank you for always having a gentle and encouraging word!

I got home from work around 8:30 last evening. I dropped my lunch box, purse and laptop at the gate, kicked off my heels and started pruning the tomato plants and picking cucumbers. I didn't realize the DH and DS were sitting on the back porch watching and chuckling because I went to the garden first, not into the house to find them.

Shalom,
Lida
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  08:27:31 AM  Show Profile
Lida, that's so funny! I tend to run in for a quick hi and a kiss then dash off to my garden! LOL! Us girls would sleep in our gardens if we could wouldn't we! ;) I am in the Virtual Porchies Henhouse now! Yea! But there is only 3 or 4 of us there. We need you girls to email Brian and get signed up for it. If a Henhouse doesn't have activity on it they will shut us down. We have our first book, our first project, and a few bios wrote up. Come on over and join us!

I am makin breakfast burritos to put in the freezer for the girls. I will have lots to share tonight and maybe even some gravy for dippin 'em. I am hopin to get some gardenin time in today, but I'm afraid the cookin and freezin will keep me busy all day. Oh well.

Farmgirl Sister #1438

God - Gardening - Family - Is anything else important?
Go to Top of Page

sue5901
True Blue Farmgirl

122 Posts

Sue
Wellingborough
United Kingdom
122 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  09:45:23 AM  Show Profile
Hi
I've been really busy for a few days so not been on the site and its amazing how much you miss. But last night i went to a Sushi class and I have rather a lot of sushi I need help eating up. - Some of it is a bit wonky but it all tastes good!!

Sue

Dance like nobody's watching!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  11:12:26 AM  Show Profile
Sue...wonky sushi huh? That made me chuckle. :+) I am not a fan of raw fish but
I do love what we call up here in Pacific Northwest ~ California Sushi...it doesn't
have raw fish it's cooked or smoked. Or it is just rice and veggies. That I enjoy!
I don't like raw shell fish either...but I know I'm not the norm, because we have a
lot of Sushi Bars around here. And bars that serve oysters on the half shell etc.
I don't like escargo either and I bet you do. Oh the unique differences in people's
pallets...that's what makes the World Go Round!

Lida...that is funny about you running to the Garden first and just kicking off your heels.

Angela...we probably would sleep in our gardens wouldn't we? LOL

I got my weeds picked yesterday! Ha Ha! Still no produce yet but it's a commen'!

Hope you all have a beautifully peaceful God filled day!
Don't forget that you often find the Miracle in the Mundane!

Blessings,
~peggy

Lady In Red

A "SMILE" Should Be A Woman's First Accessory, Then Her Purse, Shoes, and Bling! ~p.smith
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  11:22:32 AM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
I LOVE sushi! We go to a place that uses only fish that hasn't been overfished. I love all seafood except oysters-they creep me out. LOL!

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  11:55:04 AM  Show Profile
Porchies...thought this sounded like a good recipe from Gooseberry
so thought I would share it!

Cappuccino Mousse Pie

1/4 c. French vanilla coffee drink mix
2 c. milk, divided
2 3.4-oz. pkgs. instant French vanilla pudding mix

8-oz. container frozen whipped topping, thawed
9-inch graham cracker crust
Optional: chocolate curls
Blend together coffee drink mix and 1/4 cup milk in a medium bowl; stir until well blended. Stir in pudding mix and remaining milk; whisk for 2 minutes. Add 3/4 cup whipped topping; spread into pie crust. Refrigerate for one hour, or until firm. Spread remaining whipped topping over pie. Garnish with chocolate curls, if desired. Store in refrigerator. Serves 8.

Lady In Red

Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  3:17:33 PM  Show Profile
Oh wow, only three days since I last posted and already four more pages of posts! We are some chatty cathys here on the porch! Well, I have been semi-busy since getting back from Michigan. I've had two basketball games, babysat all day yesterday, and today I had a writers' workshop, then tonight is basketball practice and then tomorrow is babysitting! Whoa, that's a lot when you put it all onto paper. Can't wait to get back into the groove of the porch!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  9:07:40 PM  Show Profile
I made breakfast burritos till I ran out of wraps, then we ate the leftover eggs and bacon for dinner. I have two bags for the freezer! There was enough eggs to fill my soup pot! I am not in the mood for eggs anymore, so I guess it's waffles for breakfast tomorrow! LOL!

I never did get to the garden cause it started rainin. I guess it'll have to wait till tomorrow. I'll go out and pick the tomatoes in the morning and do the prep for the stewed tomatoes during the heat of the day. Then I can do the cannin once dinners over and the kitchen cools some. I think I'll add some peppers to them for a little kick.

I was havin such a bad day today. Nothing was workin. My truck is barely runnin and I couldn't get it to start. I was so busy and the phone kept ringin. I was stressin way too much. I went to the livin room to get on the computer to look up something my mom had called to ask me to look up, and I was steamin over yet another thing on my to do list. I sat down, dropped my pen on the floor, and when I reached for it my baby girl picked it up and handed it to me. She looked at me and said 'Ya kay?'. I looked at her and said 'No'. She reached for me to pick her up and I put her in my lap. She began to sing her garbled version of the goodnight song from her favorite cartoon and pushin back against me like she was tryin to rock me. I just put my arms around her and we rocked and sang for nearly a half hour. She got down and ran off to play while looked the stuff up and went back to my day. I figure my day wasn't so bad. I got to be rocked and comforted by my baby. It was alright.

Farmgirl Sister #1438

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  11:40:29 PM  Show Profile
Oh Angela...what a precious story! Out of the mouths and hearts of babes huh? She knew mommy needed
some TLC and she was doing her best to make it all better for you. You were a good mommy to take the time
out of your harried day to allow God to love you through her. You were both blessed!

Hugs and Prayers,
~peggy

Lady In Red

Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  08:19:51 AM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Awww Angela-she loves her mom. That is so sweet. I'm needing an extra cup of tea this morning. The hubby won tickets last night to Colin Hay (lead singer from the 80's band Men and Work). He does acoustic music now-I strongly recommend you check him out, it's wonderful. Anyway, I was out way too late last night and had to come into work way too early. It was worth it. The music and lyrics were beautiful and the night was fun and relaxing.

Go to Top of Page

MarionCountryGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

76 Posts

Marla
Hemet Ca
USA
76 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  10:36:14 AM  Show Profile
Ah Angela that was soo sweet. Made me smile. I needed that. Got up really early today to get gardening and some canning prep done. It was 112 with 25% humidity here yesterday. Yuk. I have been putting off making my watermelon pickles for a few days but things will start backing up if I don't get them done. Tomatos are come ripe so sauce will be next. Green beans and white peaches are ready too. Love to see the fruit of my labor but does it all have to come at once lol. I think it is break time ladies. I have some watermelon water ready. Lets sit a spell.

Every Day is a gift from God, Rejoice and be glad in it.
Go to Top of Page

Rxgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

216 Posts

Dana
Id
USA
216 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  12:44:08 PM  Show Profile
Angela, what a wonderful story! It's amazing how much our little one's can put a smile on our face's with the simplest jesture

Sue-I'll take any sushi you don't want,can never get enough

Dianne-welcome to the board...you are going to just love everyone!

Peggyanne-that recipe sounds delicious..I'm gonna have to give it a whirl

farmgirl #1432

"He who throws mud only loses ground"-Fat Albert

Edited by - Rxgirl on Jul 16 2010 12:45:16 PM
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  1:25:31 PM  Show Profile
Good Afternoon Porchies...

Marla...112 is over the top especially with your High Humidity. I think
I would have found a pool, river or lake and just stayed submerged all day.
When you are eating those Watermelon Pickles this year you will remember
the dedication, sacrifice,sweat and insanity that went into each jar. :+)
I pray you get a good Thunderstorm to cool things off. If you get one...go
out and dance in it!!! You will have earned it!

Dana...as soon as I have to do grocery shopping again...I plan to give that
recipe a try too. Sounds so good...and if it is we'll have to bring some to the
porch.

Pam...that was nice that you enjoyed the Concert last night. It is always nice too
have an evening out and just relax and have fun...even if you pay for it a little
bit the next day at work. It gives you something to talk about and share with others.

I got my Porch cleaned off last night. The wind and maintenance people are always blowing
leaves and dirt onto it. I let it build up a little (makes me feel like I am
out in Nature LOL) until it looks a bit too messy for this Neat Freak! Then I have to get
out my broom and washrag and go clean everything up...so I can enjoy it again.

Well girls...I'll chat with you all later I have a couple projects calling my name.
Keep Cool, Keep Happy and above all else Laugh Out Loud a couple of times today...it does
the body, soul and mind good.

Blessings,
~peggy

Lady In Red

Edited by - LadyInRed on Jul 16 2010 1:28:59 PM
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  5:39:37 PM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Peggy! I went to our favorite antique store today. We just window shopped but it was nice to get some ideas. Mark is playing tonight but I am staying home and doing some sewing porch sitting.

Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  7:52:23 PM  Show Profile
Angela, that's such a precious story! I remember when cousins were babies; it seems like just yesterday! Obviously it's not the same since you're a mother, and I'm not, but it's just such a cute story that you can tell her when she's older.
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

Go to Top of Page

Lida
True Blue Farmgirl

157 Posts

Lida
Rochester NY
USA
157 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  9:11:56 PM  Show Profile
Angela- Thank you for sharing the story about your daughter. God has used my children many times to bring comfort to my heart.

Marla- 112*, oh my! I was only somewhere that hot once and then it was on the way to a beach for swimming in the Pacific Ocean in Guatemala during their summer a couple of years ago. That is too hot to even breathe, let alone can! Hats off to you!

This has been one of the longest weeks I have worked in a long time. At least the garden is in maintenance mode now with no weeds and nothing ripening that has to be dealt with right away. If I have time I will go to the farmer's market and get some blueberries to freeze. I have to work 9-noon, so the market trip will be early.

Shalom,
Lida
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  9:20:38 PM  Show Profile
I'm just so blessed at how sweet and caring she is. So many kids her age won't share and are biters and hitters. She bit me once in the truck, but it was an accident. I was holding her passy back for her to take and it was dark and bumpy and she missed the passy and bit my knuckle. Then she cried and kept asking me 'ya kay, ya kay' and patting my shoulder. She always offers everyone a bite of whatever she's eating and wants to bring all her toys out for her little cousin so they can play together. I love her big heart.

I was given a loaf of zuchini bread by my aunt. I was so excited, till I cut into it. Then all I could do was laugh. She forgot the zuchinni! I have walnut bread! Which is amazingly good with chocolate icing on it! I brought the loaf out with me and a big bowl of chocolate icing. Help yourselves. My aunt actually uses a 7x11 'single person' baking pan for her loaves of bread. It makes the amount of a loaf pan and a half, so it's good big loaves she hands out. I can't wait for her blackberry bread this year. I love that stuff!

I have decided that I am going to set up a baking cabinet since I am trying to learn to do all my own mixes and breads. I was wondering, could you girls check my supplies list and let me know if I'm missin anything?

Here it is: Yeast, wheat flour, cake flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa, cornstarch, sugar, powdered sugar, brown sugar, molasses, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, ginger, and assorted nuts. I am trying to locate larger bags of wheat flour and bags of some other flours, such as buckwheat, rye, and rice. Oh yeah! I have coconut and dried fruit in there too.

Well ladies, what am I missin?

Farmgirl Sister #1438

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2010 :  12:47:44 AM  Show Profile
Pam...I'm jealous! :+) How can you just window shop there???? That is some kind of self-control
girl! My husband would faint dead-away if I left that place with out buying something.

Angela...I hope you are writing these precious stories down. I kept a journal of funny things my
kids did or said and poetry I wrote about them but I wish I would have journaled the sentimental
stuff too. I have them in my heart and head but they should have been written down.

Your baking cabinet sounds pretty good to me...but I don't bake that much any more with my family
all raised. Can I come to your house next time you bake? LOL I am huge into cooking with herbs so
that is the only thing I can see that you might want to add. I grow and dry my own but store bought
works just fine unless you are a total purest and only want home grown. Some people are! Me, I like
to grow my own but if I run out of something...I'm headed to the grocery store for it.

Marla...was it still in the 100's today? How did the canning go?

Blessings,
~peggy

Lady In Red

Go to Top of Page

monicarose
True Blue Farmgirl

406 Posts

Monica
Florida
USA
406 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2010 :  04:30:48 AM  Show Profile
Wow! Wow! Wow! a busy porch and growing! I wonder what people think when they drive by....I bet they wish they could come join us....Well, if they only knew!!
Welcome Dianne! I'm glad you've joined the porchies! There's alot to squak about this morning....I'm heading out to speak at our women's get together ....then have lunch with a couple city girls that wouldn't be caught dead in my virtual world on the porch!LOL! and then I get to come home and join hubby..
Peggy- that Cappuccino Mouse pie looks scrumptious! And you are so good at this porch thing...I'm trying to learn a few pointers from you...but I had to take notes!!!
Marla-I want to taste some of that fresh tomatoe sauce you're going to be brewing up!
Pam- what fun, that Colin Hay concert sounded fun and relaxing! Did you get a CD so we could all listen to it here on the porch???
Angela- that was just a precious mommy story! Love those moments!
Megan-a writer's workshop? That's interesting, are you gonna read us one of your short stories?
Sue9501-Sushi has not been one of my fav's either, however, I did have a serving on a special luncheon on a Celebrity Cruise ship and it was delicious..and I ordered oysters on the half shell once at an Oceanview restaurant..and let me tell you I couldn't eat one...not one...they were just slimy and nasty...but I did have bbq oysters on the half shell at a wedding and they were delicious!
Lida-once in the garden it's hard to come out!What a great way to unwind when you first get home, you can breath in the smell of the tomatoe plants and basil, and rosemary, etc...before tackling your new hat at home..and that way you can take out your frustrations on the weeds instead of your family... That's fun that your family was already in the garden watching...What a smart woman!!!
well, all enjoy your day....hope I didn't miss anyone...and I'll be letting you know how my little talk went this morning...and the city girls luncheon...one of them got a new kitchen and so we get the grand tour....it's going to be beautiful...she's going to Tuscany soon on a culinary tour...so we've thrown her a little basket of goodies together...and then we're off to her country club for a lunch!
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2010 :  07:23:23 AM  Show Profile
Wow! Lunch at a country club! I have always wanted to do that, but I just know I'd be miserable. My DH took me to cheescake factory once and I was miserable and felt out of place there. The food was amazing, but it was just so fancy a place and so hushed. I do better at mcdonalds!

Farmgirl Sister #1438

Go to Top of Page

Mama Jewel
True Blue Farmgirl

435 Posts

Jewel
Sweet Peas Farmette, Bend, OR
USA
435 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2010 :  08:34:43 AM  Show Profile
I love you porch gals! Busy chatting away I'm glad we have a virtual porch to meet on, but ohhh yeahhh, it'd be a hoot to have everyone on the porch IRL! Pam, there's a *great* Antique Co-op shop in Redmond if you ever make your way there. Angela, for your baking cabinet, you're missing chocolate chips, girlfriend!! Peggy, is there anymore of that Mousse Pie left? mmm... I know it's still morning here, shhh My boys are out back picking strawberries for the pancakes this morning, so if you all aren't in a hurry, we'll have some hot cakes ready soon for all you porchies

Farm Girl Sister #1683 Living Simply & Naturally on our lil Sweet Peas Farmette
"Do Everything in Love." 1 Cor 14
http://www.piecemama.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2010 :  09:42:22 AM  Show Profile
I do have chocolate chips, but no a/c, so thier in the freezer. My DH stumbled across a clearance sale on then because of the use by date, so he got me 12 bags. I froze them, so they're good for a year in the freezer! I also added my raisins, dried fruit, condensed and evaporated milk, paper cupcake cups, pancake mix, and a bunch of jars of icing I don't remember buying, but still haven't expired.

My other cabinets need rearranged now and I found some jars of corn relish and sweet/hot sauce my aunt had given us at christmas that I just assumed the girls had ate since they disappeared. I am gonna have that kitchen ship-shape soon, then it's off to the living room for the same thing. Thank God I only have the school supplies cabinet in there. I'm getting tired of staring into cabinets! My world seems so square and dark right now! LOL!

Farmgirl Sister #1438

Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2010 :  12:46:09 PM  Show Profile
Angela, that bread sounds so yummy! I'll take a slice! Monica, the library is putting together an anthology of teen writing, so whatever I submit to that I will share with you!
Well, I babysit again tonight for about six hours. I can't believe that summer's halfway over! I've just been babysitting and playing basketball and my trip to Michigan took up a week. I start school in a month and one week! It's crazy that soon I'll be wearing jeans and sweaters again!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2010 :  1:09:46 PM  Show Profile
Megan...where did you go in Michigan? My Oldest Son, his wife and daughter just moved back
to Seattle from Grand Rapids. They are now closer to me and I love that but I enjoyed my
visits to Michigan while they lived there for 3 years.

Angela...that is so funny about your Aunt leaving the zucchini out of her zucchini bread. LOL
I've never had walnut bread...but with real butter on it, I bet it would be good.

Monica...Wow a Country Club Luncheon! It's fun to get Fancy once in awhile huh? You'll have to
share your day with us later on the Porch. Oh, and by the way it's not that I do the porch thing
so well, it's just that I like to talk. :+)

Jewel...you sound like the women in my family...we can always eat a piece of pie or cake
for breakfast. Yummy! When my dad was alive he thought that was the grossest thing and
that we women were crazy. I told him it was probably a Hormonal thing or else we just
believed in eating dessert first. He laughed!

Well, our dog didn't have Rabies...as I knew he wouldn't and he was put to sleep yesterday...so,
that is now a heart-loss that we can try to put behind us and move forward. It has been a very
tough 14 days but we still have my gentle sweet little Bella dog and she has enough love to share
with my husband too. So, I hope he will feel content with just having one dog. But if not it's
OK with me if he wants to get another dog.

I have a Mini-wreath to make today and a gift to wrap for my secret-sister and I'm getting close to
choosing the Name for my 3 Wheeler. You've all made it hard...but Monday I will announce the Winner.

Later girls...would anybody like some Strawberry Pie tonight? Iced-coffee sounds good too don't ya think?

Blessings,
~peggy

Lady In Red

Edited by - LadyInRed on Jul 17 2010 1:14:44 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page