MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2011 :  12:30:36 PM  Show Profile
Isabella Stevens, (Young Cultivator of Tammy Austin, #2309) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an intermediate level Weaving In and Out badge!

"I made a bracelet out of leather braiding it together.

I like it."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2011 :  2:27:06 PM  Show Profile
Elizabata Wilber, (Young Cultivator of Tammy Burger, #2495) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a beginner level Table Talk badge!

"I earned my badge by seating the table once a day a week.

It was great."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2011 :  2:24:20 PM  Show Profile
Abby Buswell, (Young Cultivator of Sarah Labrecque, #1655) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a beginner, intermediate, and expert level Trash Talk badge!

"I went to my town office and got a brochure about the recycling center in my town and its requirements. I then set up a recycle center at home with bins for each type of item my town recycles. My town also recycles bottle giving me a nickel for each one I return. We set up a savings account for the money I earned for travel (hopefully to someplace warm) for this year. I also gave a report at my Mom's farmgirl meeting last month. It was a big hit.

It turned out great. We recycle more than we ever did. Our trash is a lot less. And, we have money saved form our bottles and cans!"

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2011 :  1:48:05 PM  Show Profile
Dalton Austin, (Young Cultivator of Tammy Austin, #2309) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an expert level Weaving In and Out badge!

"I gave my friendship bracelet to my mom to wear.

Mom loved her new bracelet."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2011 :  1:52:35 PM  Show Profile
Maggie Grace Odle, (Young Cultivator of Tammy Austin, #2309) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an expert level Weaving In and Out badge!

"I am going to give my friendship bracelet to my mommy to wear.

Mommy likes her new bracelet."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2011 :  1:56:34 PM  Show Profile
Samantha Stevens, (Young Cultivator of Tammy Austin, #2309) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an expert level Weaving In and Out badge!

"I will give my friendship bracelet to my mother.

She will love it."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2011 :  2:15:34 PM  Show Profile
Tori Stevens, (Young Cultivator of Tammy Austin, #2309) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an expert level Weaving In and Out badge!

"I am giving my friendship bracelet to my sister to wear.

She loves bracelets."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2011 :  2:19:35 PM  Show Profile
Isabella Stevens, (Young Cultivator of Tammy Austin, #2309) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an expert level Weaving In and Out badge!

"I am giving my new friendship bracelet to my Nanna.

Nanna is proud of everything I make and share with her."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  09:44:16 AM  Show Profile
Rebekah Bramblet, (Young Cultivator of Lisa Bramblet, #2705) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Weaving In and Out badge!

"I found floss in our house, chose my favorite colors and my best friends too. I made my bracelet first to practice.

A little rough but I got the hang of it. :)"
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  09:48:37 AM  Show Profile
Rebekah Bramblet, (Young Cultivator of Lisa Bramblet, #2705) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an intermediate level Weaving In and Out badge!

"After doing the beginner level I made another bracelet for my best friend using her favorite colors and gave it to her.

It was better than the first one and she loved it. :)"
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2011 :  12:56:48 PM  Show Profile
Rebekah Bramblet, (Young Cultivator of Lisa Bramblet, #2705) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an expert level Weaving In and Out badge!

"Rebekah wore her bracelet proudly for a week and talked about it at her American Heritage Girs meeting this week. She gave the other bracelet to her best friend Teresa. :)

Rebekah plans to wear her bracelet until it falls off on it's own, she loves it."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2011 :  3:12:21 PM  Show Profile
Ramiro Burrell, (Young Cultivator of Ginger Bayless, #2468) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Weaving In and Out badge!

"He made a friendship bracelet for himself using 3 strands of yarn and braiding them together. We were out of tape so he used the magnetic clip I keep on the fridge.

He loved it."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2011 :  3:20:39 PM  Show Profile
Ramiro Burrell, (Young Cultivator of Ginger Bayless, #2468) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an intermediate level Weaving In and Out badge!

"He made 5 more friendship bracelets for his friends and his girlfriend Kitty and gave them away.

He really loved making them."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2011 :  3:24:30 PM  Show Profile
Ramiro Burrell, (Young Cultivator of Ginger Bayless, #2468) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an expert level Weaving In and Out badge!

"He wore his friendship bracelet for over a week and showed it off to everyone.

He was really proud of what he made."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2011 :  11:55:59 AM  Show Profile
Elizabata Wilber, (Young Cultivator of Tammy Burger, #2495) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a beginner level I Did It My Way badge!

"I used cups to do it my way.

I was surprised that it actually works."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2011 :  12:26:29 PM  Show Profile
Ivy Grace, (Young Cultivator of Monique Gustafson, #2800) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a beginner, intermediate, and expert level Horsing Around badge!

"Hi my name is Ivy Grace and I am 11. I have finished all three levels of my horse badge. My favorite breed is a Friesian like the one in the second picture. She's my favorite horse. I have chosen the Friesian because of their beauty and their well tempered manner. Friesians are always black and were used as war horses because they are so strong. I have taken riding lessons from Mrs. Potts for five months. I have learned a lot but I have much more to learn. I have loved horses since I was five years old. I also love my Farmgirl Sisterhood and want to earn all my badges as fast as I can. I have invited all my friends to our meeting."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2011 :  1:11:28 PM  Show Profile
Ivy Grace, (Young Cultivator of Monique Gustafson, #2800) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting Gate for earning a beginner, and intermediate level All Buttoned Up badge!

"Hi, it's Ivy Grace again. I have finished the Beginner and Intermediate levels of my button badge. My Grandma let me pick out buttons from her button jars. She has saved buttons from when she was my age. Some of them are glass, some are made of real shells. I sewed them on one of my undershirts from when I was little in the shape of a heart. I plan on framing it when I find a good frame. (I will send you a photo when I get it framed) My Grandma also put together a sewing kit for me just like hers."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2011 :  1:18:51 PM  Show Profile
Ivy Grace, (Young Cultivator of Monique Gustafson, #2800) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting Gate for earning a beginner, intermediate, and expert level Weaving In and Out badge!

"Yep, it's me Ivy Grace again. I have been really busy this last week. I did all three levels of my weaving badge. I love friendship bracelets and have made a ton of them. Here is a photo of some of them. I gave a special one to my Mom when she was sick in bed with a baby, it had beads mixed in that spelled baby. I gave one to my friend Joanna too. I'm going to give one of these to each Grandma and my two Aunts. I will let them pick their favorite."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2011 :  09:55:51 AM  Show Profile
Ireland Braudaway, (Young Cultivator of Jacqueline Braudaway, #2826) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level All Buttoned Up badge!

"I had to collect at least 25 buttons. So I went all through the drawers of the house looking for the extra buttons that come with clothing. I found about 35. When I found all of my buttons, and I am still collecting, I needed something to put my buttons in. So I used a ceramic box that I have in my room to hold all of my buttons."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2011 :  3:25:30 PM  Show Profile
Autumn Hughes, (Young Cultivator of Laura Hughes, #1915) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a beginner level Do Your Eyes Light Up? badge!

"My dad taught me to use a hammer when I helped him build mom's cabinets.

I accidentally hit my thumb the first time I tried it. I got better with practice."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2011 :  11:43:03 AM  Show Profile
Camille Gilchrist, (Young Cultivator of Tracy Gilchrist, #2883) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a beginner level All Dried Up badge!

"I went through our kitchen cabinet and looked at all the spices. I read the backs and learned from my mom.
I learned that if you mix different spices together then you get a brand new flavor or spice."

"I found out that I like the smell of some things like cloves and nutmeg, but things like ginger and fennel don't smell as good."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2011 :  11:02:26 AM  Show Profile
Kaitlin Nelson, (Young Cultivator of Kristina Nelson, #800) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a beginner level Table Talk badge!

"I set the table for one month one day a week and my little sister Emily Nelson helped me every time.

I started to do it more than just one day a week and I think that it is fun to set the table, Emily does too!"
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2011 :  11:09:53 AM  Show Profile
Kaitlin Nelson, (Young Cultivator of Kristina Nelson, #800) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an intermediate level Table Talk badge!

"I helped to wash, dry and put away the dishes for one month one day a week.

I got used to it and now I do it every night. I either wash or load or unload."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2011 :  11:42:48 AM  Show Profile
Emily Nelson, (Young Cultivator of Kristina Nelson, #800) has received a certificate of achievement in Out There Kids for earning a beginner level I Am a Survivor badge!

"We made a first aid kit for camping and hiking.

We had to split the packs up with my sister. We did have to use band-aids the first time hiking and camping. We packed snacks with it too. Mom used an old make-up bag to put it in."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2011 :  11:46:46 AM  Show Profile
Emily Nelson, (Young Cultivator of Kristina Nelson, #800) has received a certificate of achievement in Out There Kids for earning an intermediate level I Am a Survivor badge!

"We took hikes when we went camping.

Mom and Dad took us for hikes, and we collected leaves. We were taught to look for markers in case we got lost."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Young Cultivator Awardees - Awesome!:  Young Cultivator Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page