MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2023 :  07:20:57 AM  Show Profile
Madison Joplin (Young Cultivator of Nancy Joplin #8352) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Intermediate level It's in the Bag Merit Badge!

“I was responsible for grabbing the bags before heading out for shopping. I grabbed the bags every time we went shopping. After three separate trips, I discussed with my mentoring Sister, who is my Grandma, that I remembered to grab the bags because we keep them in the car and are really trying not to have to use the plastic ones from the stores. Plus, if we forget to take the bag, it's hard to carry all of the stuff out to the car without one! My favorite bag is the flowered bag. It is so pretty and colorful that it makes me want to use it!”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2023 :  07:22:00 AM  Show Profile
Madison Joplin (Young Cultivator of Nancy Joplin #8352) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner level Do You Know the Muffin Man? Badge!

“I tried a blueberry muffin first because blueberries are my favorite. I also like banana muffins. I liked the top better because it is more flavorful than the bottom. Next time I want to try the orange-cranberry ones.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - May 08 2023 :  08:10:37 AM  Show Profile
Madison Joplin (Young Cultivator of Nancy Joplin #8352) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Expert level Weaving In and Out Badge!

“I wore the friendship band for a week (actually more because I kept it on in the shower so that it stayed clean). I showed off my creation to my family and friends. I also shared why I was wearing it and why I had made it.

I wore my friendship bracelet until it got really frayed. My Mom said that it was finally too ratty to wear. I wore it everywhere I went. I shared with everyone why I was wearing it and who my friend was.”

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Young Cultivator Awardees - Awesome!:  Young Cultivator Awardees   
Previous Page
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page