MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2022 :  3:54:26 PM  Show Profile
Kenjii Ford (Young Cultivator of Rea Nakanishi #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Horsing Around Merit Badge!

“Kenjii worked on his Horsing Around Beginner level badge by driving around to look at the wild horses in Nevada. He has included 2 photographs.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2022 :  10:28:02 AM  Show Profile
Kenjii Ford (Young Cultivator of Rea Nakanishi #8284) has received certificates of achievement in Out There Kids for earning the Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert Levels of the Rock Out Merit Badge!

“Kenjii says “In the park, I found a green rock, a white rock, and I found a rock that looks like a heart. I liked the rock store.” It was great!”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2022 :  10:33:15 AM  Show Profile
Kenjii Ford (Young Cultivator of Rea Nakanishi #8284) has received certificates of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning the Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert Levels of the Toys Merit Badge!

“Kenjii said “I like making puppets.” This badge was fun!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2022 :  10:35:32 AM  Show Profile
Kenjii Ford (Young Cultivator of Rea Nakanishi #8284) has received certificates of achievement in Out There Kids for earning the Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert Levels of the Park Place Merit Badge!

“Kenjii said “Why do people leave trash, that’s not nice.” This badge was great.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2022 :  10:36:58 AM  Show Profile
Kenjii Ford (Young Cultivator of Rea Nakanishi #8284) has received certificates of achievement in Each Other for earning the Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert Levels of the Let's Go to Town Merit Badge!

“Kenjii said “I got a library card and a book on rocks.” It was great.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2022 :  10:40:29 AM  Show Profile
Kenjii Ford (Young Cultivator of Rea Nakanishi #8284) has received certificates of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning the Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert Levels of the Do You Know the Muffin Man Merit Badge!

“Kenjii made almond, corn bread, chocolate chip marshmallow, and lemon-berry muffins. He said “I liked the almond one the best.” This badge was fun.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2022 :  11:16:23 AM  Show Profile
Kerry Yost and Ramona Ruelas (Young Cultivators of Kimberly Reineke #4826) have received certificates of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning the Beginner and Intermediate Levels of the Icing on the Cake Merit Badge!

“The young cultivators spent time thinking of their favorite ways to decorate a cake, mainly SPRINKLES! And colored icing! And strawberries!

On our farmgirl weekend trip, the Young Cultivators baked a cake from scratch, all pitching in together, with the older ones handling the oven and the younger ones helping with the decorating and mixing. They did this with no assistance from the mentoring farmgirls and had a blast together!

The kids were so proud of their tasty cake! The homemade icing was wonderful. All enjoyed the project and the time spent together.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2022 :  5:20:24 PM  Show Profile
Madison Joplin (Young Cultivator of Nancy Joplin #8352) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a Beginner level Put Me In, Coach! Merit Badge!

“I cut out TV time by joining dance classes. I love to dance. I tried out for the competition team and I made it. Competing is lots of fun! My team is doing well. One competition, my team got second place platinum! Platinum is the highest level. We were very happy. I have been dancing since I was three.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2022 :  5:21:03 PM  Show Profile
Madison Joplin (Young Cultivator of Nancy Joplin #8352) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning an Intermediate level Put Me In, Coach! Merit Badge!

“I watched my sister participate in a professional competition. My mom and I talked about how much work it took for her to get to that point.

I watched my sister perform at the YAGP (Youth American Grand Prix). Mom and I talked about the fact that my big sister has been working toward this since she was eight years old. She now is 16 years old! I plan to work hard to get to do that too!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2022 :  5:21:45 PM  Show Profile
Madison Joplin (Young Cultivator of Nancy Joplin #8352) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner level Let's Go To Town Merit Badge!

“I visited my local library to request a schedule of activities for kids my age. I already have a library card.

I discovered that there are lots of activities for kids at my library. There is also a little store where I can buy used books to help the library. I checked out a book. I had a great time checking out the city library!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2023 :  09:27:24 AM  Show Profile
Sterling Schaffner (Young Cultivator of Amber Jennings #5102) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner level Trash Talk Merit Badge!

“I did research on our local recycling agencies to see where they were located and what items they accepted. It was interesting to learn all the items they accept.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2023 :  10:18:38 AM  Show Profile
Sterling Schaffner (Young Cultivator of Amber Jennings #5102) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Intermediate level Trash Talk Merit Badge!

“I put labels on our trash bin and recycling bin. We have trash and recycling picked up at the curb of our house weekly. I put the signs in page protectors so they would get damaged by the weather.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2023 :  10:26:22 AM  Show Profile
Sterling Schaffner (Young Cultivator of Amber Jennings #5102) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Expert level Trash Talk Merit Badge!

“I gave a report to my family about what I had discovered in my research. I found that it's interesting that we pay over $100 every other month for them to pick up our trash and recycling.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2023 :  10:26:57 AM  Show Profile
Sterling Schaffner (Young Cultivator of Amber Jennings #5102) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner level It's in the Bag Merit Badge!

“I collected three reusable bags. It was simple because we use reusable bags on a regular basis.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2023 :  10:27:47 AM  Show Profile
Sterling Schaffner (Young Cultivator of Amber Jennings #5102) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Intermediate level It's in the Bag Merit Badge!

“I brought the bags to three different shopping trips. I would remember by putting them by the door.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2023 :  10:53:48 AM  Show Profile
Sterling Schaffner (Young Cultivator of Amber Jennings #5102) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Expert level It's in the Bag Merit Badge!

“I contacted numerous people to do a bag swap. No one was interested in participating.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2023 :  10:54:27 AM  Show Profile
Sterling Schaffner (Young Cultivator of Amber Jennings #5102) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner level It's Not Easy Being Green Merit Badge!

“I hosted a go green family meeting. We came up with many great ideas.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2023 :  10:54:58 AM  Show Profile
Sterling Schaffner (Young Cultivator of Amber Jennings #5102) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Intermediate level It's Not Easy Being Green Merit Badge!

“We created a workable plan. We eat organic food and shop at local natural food markets. We make our own cleaning supplies or purchase natural ones.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2023 :  10:55:32 AM  Show Profile
Sterling Schaffner (Young Cultivator of Amber Jennings #5102) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Expert level It's Not Easy Being Green Merit Badge!

“We have implemented these ideas and many more including shopping at thrift stores for clothes. I gave a report to family of how it turned out after three weeks.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2023 :  10:56:12 AM  Show Profile
Sterling Schaffner (Young Cultivator of Amber Jennings #5102) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner level Energize Me Merit Badge!

“I discovered 93 items in the house that rely on energy for use. I rely on food to give me energy to keep working.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2023 :  10:56:49 AM  Show Profile
Sterling Schaffner (Young Cultivator of Amber Jennings #5102) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Intermediate level Energize Me Merit Badge!

“We visited Atascadero Lake Dam. It was interesting to notice this since we've walked by it many times and had not paid attention to its use before.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2023 :  10:57:16 AM  Show Profile
Sterling Schaffner (Young Cultivator of Amber Jennings #5102) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Expert level Energize Me Merit Badge!

“We did an experiment with an apple and a string. As we stood still and swung the apple, it would come close to hitting you but it wouldn't. Some of the kinetic energy that causes the apple to move is now converted to potential energy due to gravity. This causes apple to slow down as it continues to swing.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2023 :  10:58:15 AM  Show Profile
Sterling Schaffner (Young Cultivator of Amber Jennings #5102) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner level Water Conservation Merit Badge!

“I talked to my family and we made a plan to lower water usage. We came up with different ideas such as turn water off while scrubbing dishes.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2023 :  11:00:25 AM  Show Profile
Sterling Schaffner (Young Cultivator of Amber Jennings #5102) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Intermediate level Water Conservation Merit Badge!

“We implemented our plan. We fixed a leaky faucet, drank all the water in our glass when we poured it, turned water off when scrubbing dishes, and when taking a shower.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2023 :  11:00:51 AM  Show Profile
Sterling Schaffner (Young Cultivator of Amber Jennings #5102) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Expert level Water Conservation Merit Badge!

“I gave a report to my family. We continued to save water.”

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Young Cultivator Awardees - Awesome!:  Young Cultivator Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page