Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Any Ideas for One Year Anniversary??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Any Ideas for One Year Anniversary?? Next Topic  

BarnChickCecily
True Blue Farmgirl

673 Posts

Cecily
Corydon IN
USA
673 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2010 :  2:28:58 PM  Show Profile
Hey Everyone! My chapter is getting ready to have a one year anniversary celebration. I was just wondering what other chapter leaders planned for their anniversaries... did you have gifts, door prizes, games???? Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Farmgirl Sister # 241
www.thebarnchick.blogspot.com/

Wende
True Blue Farmgirl

353 Posts

WENDE
Kansas City Missouri
USA
353 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2010 :  05:08:37 AM  Show Profile
If it were a wedding anniversary the gift is suppose to be paper.
So if you did something with paper. Make stationary with stamping, collect or have a paper drive for charity, scrapbook the year.
My first anniversary my mother gave me a box of paper stuff like paper plates and fun stuff then a nice set of stationary with our name and address printed on them.
Congrats and Happy one year.
WEnde

You know your a Farm Girl when...

Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2010 :  07:31:21 AM  Show Profile
Maybe get together for an end of summer picnic and have everyone bring a dish to pass and a small wraped gift to be put in a basket. Then at the end of the affair everyone picks something out of the basket as a take home present.

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

sonshine4u
Chapter Guru

1205 Posts

April
New Prague MN
USA
1205 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2010 :  07:46:02 AM  Show Profile
Games are a must! and door prizes are always fun!

Maybe have everyone bring pictures from what you've done this past year and make a scrapbook of your groups adventures! You could also have all the ladies bring a farmgirl picture of themselves to put in the album or you could take a photo of them. Maybe have each gal make a scrapbook page about their first year in your chapter!? I like the way Wende was thinking with the paper thing! Can you imagine how fun your scrapbook would look like with all the different ladies pitching in! Fun!

You should definitely celebrate with food, games, a project (craft or otherwise) and a group photo! Have fun!!!

Playing in the Sonshine
http://www.homesteadblogger.com/sonshine4u
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Any Ideas for One Year Anniversary?? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page