Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Gathered Up
 Burlington, anyone? Wilma?Jonni?Lisa?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Gathered Up: Previous Topic Burlington, anyone? Wilma?Jonni?Lisa? Next Topic  

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2010 :  04:07:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Is anyone going to the Burlington Antique Show next Sunday? Wilma, are you still planning to set up? Jonni, is the 'Lynch mob' going? Lisa, how about you? Your sis? It's supposed to be a really nice weather day. I'm tired of working hard and I'm ready to party. And shop.....I'm bringing my dh and my friend, Susan. How about it? I think my dh may be coming on the promise of pies from Jonni!

Farmgirl Sister #50

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?"
'Br.Dave Gardner'

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2864 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2864 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2010 :  10:43:43 AM  Show Profile
Is it that time??
Sunday I have to serve, & clean up communion at church, so I won't even be out of church until about 12:30 & would not make it to Burlington until 2 at the earliest. So not really worth it. & next month (fingers crossed) hubs & I are going to NYC to see Kristin Chenoweth (LOVE) in remake of Promises Promises on Broadway. I have seen several musicals, but never one in NYC.. & lately have been kinda panic attacky(meno), so this will be interesting. I will plow through though to see my girl!!!!
Maybe November????
Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2010 :  10:45:50 AM  Show Profile
Yay!!!

Two of the Lynchmob will be there, me and Violet. Justin will have to work--he will sure miss you!

I will be so happy to see Susan again, and yes to pies :)

Musings from our family in the Bluegrass http://sweetvioletmae.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2864 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2864 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2010 :  10:55:12 AM  Show Profile
Dang!!! Sorry to miss this!
Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2010 :  11:00:14 AM  Show Profile
Church is nice...but Kristin Chenoweth is better, Lisa! Maybe we can get together again for the Georgetown Fair or something?

Go to Top of Page

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2864 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2864 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2010 :  12:15:54 PM  Show Profile
Fair starts 9/27 through that Saturday. Let me know if you tinhk you want to come out. I will try to work my schedule around any day you can make it. Of course Sat is open, but then as you know some of the animals may be gone.
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2010 :  6:10:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Double dang, Lisa. Wish you could come. Oct. is the last one for this year. Sounds like you've got a bigger plan for Oct., though. :) Enjoy!
Jonni - David wants to know if apple pie is in his future? Can't wait to see you two. Sorry Justin can't make it.

Farmgirl Sister #50

'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2010 :  10:49:00 AM  Show Profile
Apple pie IS in David's future...Have several different varieties of apples from McGlasson's farm :)
We can't wait to see you, either! They've recently switched hours for the Autumn so now Sunday's are no longer "free" for Jus. It's been a good summer having that day for family things, though :)

Go to Top of Page

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2864 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2864 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2010 :  11:20:55 AM  Show Profile
Found out Cheno will be filming Glee the week we planned to go.. SO I will definitely NOT be in NY that week.
If I go to NY & she is out I will implode!!
So, hopefully can go to Burlington in Oct now!
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2010 :  2:20:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Good news and bad news, Lisa. Sorry for your messed up plans, but Hooray for us and Burlington in October!!!

Farmgirl Sister #50

'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2010 :  06:51:26 AM  Show Profile
Burlington was so nice! Good to see all of you and can't wait till October. I'm saving my pennies to buy myself a birthday gift! Still thinking 'bout that yellow cabinet, Janice. I'm not so keen on the white one--it's not the work, it's the smell. I've heard tell that putting charcoal inside of smelly furniture helps rid of odor, but I want to use it right away--yellow I can live with. Smelly natural gas smell I can't! Especially if I'm using it as a pantry. Dry goods take on odors rather quickly...

Yay, Lisa! October!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2010 :  6:19:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Yesterday was a great day! So much fun! And such good shopping therapy! I'm going to cut out my paper dolls and play with them. Jim told David to always make sure where my lemon squeezer is before he goes to sleep at night! LOL! It does look kind of dangerous! Kind of over kill for a simple little lemon. :) I agree with you about the smelly cabinet. Too bad, it was a good size.

Farmgirl Sister #50

'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page
  Gathered Up: Previous Topic Burlington, anyone? Wilma?Jonni?Lisa? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page