Page: of 92

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Rae
MN
1497 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2013 :  08:02:33 AM  Show Profile
Hello all! How is everyone doing, I see it has been a while since anyone has posted.

I look around me and see God being pushed out of everything and just thought I would post and bring this post back up a bit

God Bless
Rae

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31

Go to Top of Page

britchickny
True Blue Farmgirl

1048 Posts

Angie
Port Orange Florida
1048 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2013 :  08:24:23 AM  Show Profile
Rae, thank-you for posting. And yes, you are so right. Some days it just seems like the world we live in is spiraling out of control (which it is) And the busyness does not help either-I am guilty of that! I think it takes a real desire and concerted effort to continuously turn away from the things of the world and turn to the Lord. Some days it is hard to "be the light" but when the days are harder, then I guess the light is needed more right?

ANGIE
"Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance" JUDE 1:2

http://www.pinkroomponderings.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

HemetGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

573 Posts

Terri
Hemet CA
USA
573 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2013 :  6:11:39 PM  Show Profile  Send HemetGardener a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Angie and Rae,
You are so right to get us back on track. With everything having to be politically correct it pushes religion, specifically Christianity, right out the door.
Hal Lindsey has a lot to say about that and how to get back to basics and talk to others about salvation. www.hallindsey.com
Terri
Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Rae
MN
1497 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2013 :  6:57:24 PM  Show Profile
Hi again. You know I am tired of political correctness as it seems to me that I offend everyone because I am a Christian and try to follow God and his laws & not the man made ones that try to push God out of everything. I do not intentionally hurt anyone or try to offend but if I do not agree with the "world" then I am offensive. I find it offensive that a country found on the principles of God are pushing him out! Ok just needed to get that out.

Rae

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9247 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9247 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2013 :  7:15:27 PM  Show Profile
Here, here Rae! We have to stand for the things we believe in. We should never back down from our godly principles. We know because of sin there will be many who ridicule us and it is not our place to defend God he can do that for himself but we should stand for the holy things he calls us to.

Denise
Farmgirl Sister #43

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path."
Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
http://www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2013 :  7:58:14 PM  Show Profile
Hi girls!!! It's so good to see all of you again! It's been too long!

"But he that shall deny me before men, I will also deny him before my Father who is in heaven." - Matthew 10:33

"For he that shall be ashamed of me, and of my words, in this adulterous and sinful generation: the Son of man also will be ashamed of him, when he shall come in the glory of his Father with the holy angels." - Mark 8:38

"If we suffer(endure), we will also reign with him; if we deny him, he also will deny us." - 2 Timothy 2:12

"And you shall be hated by all men for my name's sake: but he that shall persevere unto the end, he shall be saved." - Matthew 10:22

"Blessed are ye when they shall revile you, and persecute you, and speak all that is evil against you, untruly, for my sake: Be glad and rejoice, for your reward is very great in heaven." - Matthew 5:11-12a.

We must always remember: He never promised that we would not suffer; rather, "And calling the multitude together with his disciples, he said to them: If any man will follow me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me." - Mark 8:34 Let us always bless His Holy Name!

:)

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

britchickny
True Blue Farmgirl

1048 Posts

Angie
Port Orange Florida
1048 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2013 :  07:07:27 AM  Show Profile
We ARE the light of the world. Right now, regardless OF the world. We already live in victory because of the cross. How can we continue to share our little light with those around us? Lord, fill us with compassion for all your children. For all who are lost. For all who live in darkness. We may be their only sight of you. And Lord, our prayer is that we do not become overwhelmed. Stretched-yes, because in that stretching we reach those who me might miss. In that stretching we learn how strongly tethered we are to you.

ANGIE

Go to Top of Page

HemetGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

573 Posts

Terri
Hemet CA
USA
573 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2013 :  11:49:38 AM  Show Profile  Send HemetGardener a Yahoo! Message
Nini,
Thank you for those Scriptures.
I had a weird experience. I am single and was looking on a dating site for a good Christian man. One person was "matched up" to me but listed his religion as "Other Religion." I asked him what that meant and he texted back that he didn't want a "Bible Thumper." I told him I was a Bible believer and he just replied, "good luck 2 u." What a shame.
Terri
Go to Top of Page

britchickny
True Blue Farmgirl

1048 Posts

Angie
Port Orange Florida
1048 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2013 :  12:56:45 PM  Show Profile
Oh, what a silly thing when people use that phrase.
quote:
Originally posted by HemetGardener

Nini,
Thank you for those Scriptures.
I had a weird experience. I am single and was looking on a dating site for a good Christian man. One person was "matched up" to me but listed his religion as "Other Religion." I asked him what that meant and he texted back that he didn't want a "Bible Thumper." I told him I was a Bible believer and he just replied, "good luck 2 u." What a shame.
Terri

ANGIE

Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Rae
MN
1497 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2013 :  1:52:03 PM  Show Profile
If ya ain't gonna thump what kind of Christian are you?

Rae

Go to Top of Page

britchickny
True Blue Farmgirl

1048 Posts

Angie
Port Orange Florida
1048 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2013 :  1:53:53 PM  Show Profile
You tell 'em!

!!!
quote:
Originally posted by Old Spirit

If ya ain't gonna thump what kind of Christian are you?

Rae

ANGIE

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9247 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9247 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2013 :  1:54:55 PM  Show Profile
Bible thumpers unite! Grateful for others of like mindedness. In this day and age we need to encourage one another as much as we possibly can. We need to keep our noses in the Book. Thanks for those Scriptures Nini.

Denise
Farmgirl Sister #43

Go to Top of Page

britchickny
True Blue Farmgirl

1048 Posts

Angie
Port Orange Florida
1048 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2013 :  1:57:05 PM  Show Profile
Yes, we need the friendship, humor, and all the other wonderful things that make us Sisters In Christ.
I am ALWAYS encouraged and feel lifted up when I connect with other sisters. Even if it just reading a blog post of forum post. It blesses me. (And reassures me)
quote:
Originally posted by levisgrammy

Bible thumpers unite! Grateful for others of like mindedness. In this day and age we need to encourage one another as much as we possibly can. We need to keep our noses in the Book. Thanks for those Scriptures Nini.

Denise
Farmgirl Sister #43

ANGIE

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2013 :  4:54:20 PM  Show Profile
Thump! Thump! Thump! (Just very gently, though! LOL!)

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2013 :  5:00:09 PM  Show Profile
I'm thumping here too!

Terri, I bet the Lord is preparing the perfect Godly man just for you! Keeping you in prayer :)

By His Grace, For His Glory
~Sharon
Go to Top of Page

HemetGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

573 Posts

Terri
Hemet CA
USA
573 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2013 :  7:05:55 PM  Show Profile  Send HemetGardener a Yahoo! Message
Sharon,
Thank you for your encouragement.
Terri
Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Rae
MN
1497 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2013 :  6:42:28 PM  Show Profile
Hello and Happy Son day to you all! Hope you all had a very blessed day and week to come

Rae

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9247 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9247 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2013 :  05:58:56 AM  Show Profile
Had a wonderful weekend! Great service yesterday a nice dinner and then the grandchildren came over int he afternoon.

Denise
Farmgirl Sister #43

Go to Top of Page

britchickny
True Blue Farmgirl

1048 Posts

Angie
Port Orange Florida
1048 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2013 :  08:37:44 AM  Show Profile
have not managed to get to church in a while (I worship alone and can't seem to find a good "fit") but have had some sweet conversations with the Lord and have a friend at work who I pray with each day. We just had our prayer time outside with the birds singing and a lovely cool breeze.

ANGIE

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2013 :  08:59:57 AM  Show Profile
Good morning, girls!

Angie - I love those sweet conversations with Him! I'm always amazed when I attend Mass, because it always seems whatever the message is, it is something the Lord had been speaking to my heart about just the week before. He really does speak to us.

Last night my family and I attended Mass to celebrate the Feast of the Assumption of Mary. Our priest's homily was really, really great, and I want to share it with you. Before I do, however, I want to just explain a little bit about the Feast of the Assumption. I know this is a bit long, so please bear with me. If you're not interested in this celebration, please feel free to scroll down past it, okay? I'll totally understand. :)

For those of you who are not Catholic or unaware of the meaning of this tradition, it is a celebration of Jesus' taking his Blessed Mother directly to Heaven, body and soul, after her passing from her earthly life. The Church believes that Mary was conceived without sin, or Immaculate. This means she was specially created "Full of Grace," as the Angel of God, Gabriel, called her when he came to announce to Mary that of all women, she had been chosen to be the Mother of His Son. Being "Full of Grace," the Church teaches that Mary is God's most marvelous masterpiece of creation, conceived without the stain of original sin, "immaculately," so that she would be the very precious, special and unique vessel worthy of carrying and mothering His Son, The Messiah, The Savior of The World. The necessity and implications of her unique, sinless nature are profound. Being created without the stain of original sin, her immaculate nature would have been permanent. This was necessary in order for her to mother Jesus and to endure her Son's trials; to truly understand Him and His mission. Mary was there for it all. She taught Him His first words, taught Him to walk and run. As many children do today, Jesus would have initially learned the Scriptures and other parables at His mother's feet. And she would support, uplift and encourage Him into adulthood and all throughout His ministry and trials. She would stand by Him and be strong enough to withstand each and every one of His sufferings in the His darkest hours. Because of her mother's love, He would be able to endure His Passion and death upon the cross. Only Mary understood; only Mary could have shared so profoundly in His suffering. Only Mary said, "Yes," to God's Will, and that meant remaining steadfast to God's Will and trusting Him in every way for the rest of her life, for God's sake, for the sake of her Son, and for ours as well. A mother born under the stain of sin, as the rest of us are, would have followed her heart and discouraged her son from the horrific suffering He endured. Only Mary was pure enough to have had the profound faith and strength to endure. And, thankfully for our sake, she did. God made her special for His purpose. She is truly amazing and surely deserves the love and honor we give to her. There is no other like her. That being the case, the Church also teaches that Jesus did not permit the body of His sinless Mother to decay in the grave. Bodily decay is an effect of original sin, of which Mary is totally exempted. Therefore, the Church teaches, as in the tradition of the fathers of the Church, that Mary was assumed by God, body and soul, directly into Heaven. We, too, will be transfigured as she is at the Resurrection. So, yesterday, Catholics across the globe celebrated Mary, the Mother of His Son, God's precious gift to mankind. The Feast of the Assumption is a celebration of our own mother, the new Eve, the new "mother of all the living;" the woman who was a great source of comfort, consolation and strength to the apostles; the woman who, just as she had nurtured the infant Jesus, nurtured spiritually the infant Church. Last night, we Catholics shared in the jubilation of the celebration of God, the Father, of Jesus, His son, of His Holy Spirit, and of the angels and saints at Mary's long-awaited arrival in Heaven. This is when, Catholics believe, she was crowned by her Son to serve as Queen of Heaven and Earth, petitioning the Lord on our behalf as a most powerful Queen and a most merciful and loving mother, just as she did at the Wedding of Cana, just as did the queen mothers of the Bible on earth long ago (c.f. I Kings 2:9; with a little research, you will find amazing information about the role of the queen mothers of antiquity!) The celebration of the Feast of the Assumption is a celebration of the fulfillment of Revelation 12:1: "And a great sign appeared in heaven: A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars..." These keys of God's Kingdom are part of the Glorious mysteries upon which Catholics meditate while praying their daily Rosary.

Our dear Father Paul is our new parish priest. As all preachers and teachers of God's Word, he has his own unique style. He is a very loving, very sweet, very upbeat and very humorous person, and his personality certainly does trickle down into his delivery of his homilies. He's wonderful. He's not a priest who likes to stand and shout out his message behind the pulpit. Not at all! He is much more comfortable stepping down from the altar and walking amidst us while sharing his thoughts. When he speaks, one immediately notes that He is deeply humbled by his calling; and although he is our shepherd, he is still one of us. He is wonderful, just such a gift. I want to share with you what I took away from his homily last night because, well, it's important. It speaks to the heart of each and every one of us. I'm going to paraphrase a little bit, and add a little bit of my own commentary, of course, but I think you'll appreciate his message just as much as we did.

Last night, after the liturgy, he asked this question: How many of us, when we wake up in the morning, take our first glance into the mirror, and think to ourselves, "Gee, I am GOOD LOOKING!" Of course, everyone in attendance chuckled. Then our illustrious son - eghads - sheepishly raised his hand - the ONLY one - in an attempt to intensify the laughter. Oh they thought it was funny all right. Father Paul himself laughed heartily, looked around, and said, "Really? Only one?" This was followed by a big guffaw. Adjusting his glasses, Father Paul then looked directly into our boy's eyes and said, "Well, son, I have to say, I think you''ve got something there!"

Father Paul went on to discuss how we are so trained by the world to think that we have to live up to the unrealistic physical expectations of others to be acceptable to society, and pointed out the crazy extremes to which we go to meet that impossible standard. We use special lotions and creams, seek out the perfect shampoos; slather on the spackle, buy whiteners to have that glamorous smile, wear the most current fashions, pick out the perfect suit, dress or shoes; for that matter, we even mutilate ourselves in order to gain the approval and acceptance of society. The thing is, what society thinks doesn't matter; God, who DOES matter,looks at us completely differently than the world does! He looks at what's inside of us, at our true beauty within. And to Him, the most beautiful part about us is when we answer "Yes!" to His Will, just like Mary did.

Then Father posed this question: Do we really think Mary looked like the images of her we see in paintings and statues? Probably not! MOST LIKELY not! After all, she endured suffering beyond our comprehension as the Mother of the Son of God, sharing every moment of earthly life with Him, from the announcement of His coming, to the conception; to all the gossip, dirty looks and mistreatment she experienced as a frightened unwed mother, to the possible punishment of stoning by her community, by her beloved Joseph's initial disbelief and consideration of divorcing her (ending their betrothal); through raising her amazing Son through His formative years and knowing the intense responsibility with which God had entrusted her; through having lost Him, albeit temporarily, when He was twelve years old after the Feast of the Passover in Jerusalem; all throughout His ministry, up to and including His unimaginable sufferings, Passion and death. When He ascended into Heaven, she remained behind to mother the infant church, which we all know endured its own unique, painful hardships and sufferings. Our dear lady certainly new suffering. Her earthly countenance was probably life-weathered, replete with every sign of aging, even though she was at the time of an age which we today would consider to be relatively young. In those days, the diet was not what it is today; food was not nearly as diverse or abundant. People were often malnourished, or even worse, starving, and always oppressed. They worked hard under the most difficult of circumstances, simply to survive. They traveled long hours over bumpy, bandit-covered roads by foot, on a donkey or in cart, in all sorts of weather. Mary's trip to visit her cousin Elizabeth was about an eighty mile journey, which would have required about 4 or 5 days travel. To all of that, add the worries of a mother; even more so, add the travails she experienced as the mother of Christ. Chances are that her natural physical beauty had diminished greatly. And in those days, they didn't have the magic creams we do. They didn't have the miracles of Dr. Rey to cosmetically alter their appearance; they didn't even have a Dr. Phil to help them cope. She would have been completely au naturel; her countenance would have showed signs of every worry, every heartache, every tear. She probably had many wrinkles, visible evidence of the tolls of hardship and suffering she endured. In her human body, she would not have looked like the Immaculata we see in the masterpieces. She would have looked quite different, indeed.

But God didn't look at Mary's wrinkles as she lay in the grave. He didn't care about that! To Him, she was beautiful - perfect! And He marveled in her true beauty: the beauty of her heart. He saw the beauty of her "Yes," to His Will, and all the wonderful blessings upon His children throughout time that came as a result. Her one seemingly small "Yes," showed more love, trust and blessing to His Heart than we could ever imagine. Just ponder for a moment what happened because of her simple act of faith. That singular act of her loving obedience trickled down to wash us into a deluge of beautiful, everlasting life. Surely all generations DO call her blessed! To God, Mary was the most beautiful person because of her many yeses to Him; so much so that He chose her to be the Mother of His Son. And when her time on earth was over, when she had completed the tasks that He set forth for her to accomplish, He didn't look upon her aged face and recoil in horror: He saw way past that. He was consumed with love; He was consumed by her inner beauty. All He wanted was to take her home with Him for all eternity. That's pretty awesome stuff when you think about it.

In this old world of ours, it's easy for us to forget just how precious and beautiful we are to Him, too. The world preaches rigid conformity and requires an image of men and women that we simply cannot live up to; it's an imposing message that bombards us every single day. Buy this, do that; be like this, look like that; think this, respect only that. It can be maddening; truly maddening. By focusing on living in the world's light, we surely do have the world's reward. However, if we instead focus on living in His light, we are truly renewed, refreshed and rejuvenated. Our bodily deterioration is only temporal and temporary. In His light, all of our imperfections are washed away, and it is the beauty of who we are - our inner being - that shines. THAT is the beauty of who we are. THAT is what God's eye sees when He gazes upon us. THAT is the beauty of which He made us. THAT is true beauty - the beauty in our hearts; the beauty of our love for Him! THAT is the beauty of our yeses crying out high to Heaven from a most lowly, arrogant, self-righteous, selfish world that prefers pleasing oneself to discipline and love; a world that constantly screams and whines for more; a word that constantly screeches "'NO!'" right into His Face, pushing Him away, and shutting Him out. Our yeses - our expressions of our true love for Him - surpass all understanding and yet mean absolutely everything. THEY are the beauty that transforms. And aaalll of those yeses we say will move His heart to be consumed with love for us, too. And when our time to leave this world comes, all He'll want to do is take us home with Him, just as He did Mary, for all eternity. Talk about awesome! Talk about a truly beautiful thing!

And like Mary's beauty, ours is only greater and more enhanced through every "yes" we say to His will. Every time we tell God, "yes," the world changes for the better. It becomes more radiant and beautiful and more like the Garden of Eden which He intended for us. Our yeses are contagious, wonderful blessings to Him that emanate out into eternity. Remember how it is when a drop of rain hits the water: a small ring forms that gets bigger and bigger, and many rings follow. That's very much what happens when we say "yes" to Him: The ripples of blessing keep flowing, growing and expanding, spreading out all around us for all eternity. And to Him, we become the most beautiful people in the world.

Father Paul said that next time we glance in the mirror and we see a less than desirable image staring back at us, and we're feeling unworthy, we should remember all our "yeses," because He does. We should remember, "I blessed my neighbor this way, I blessed my family that way, I blessed a complete stranger today this way..." We should remember that even the little things we do - like being the one to change the roll of toilet paper, or the one to take out the garbage, or the one to muck the stalls - every time we do them with love, we are saying "yes" to His will for our lives and to God! THAT makes us beautiful beyond measure! How the world sees us does not matter. How HE sees us matters.

As he does at every service, Father Paul concluded by giving his final blessing; this time, however, he once again stepped down into the aisle in his sweet, unassuming way. He said, "So the next time you look in the mirror, please remember: no matter what you see, just grin and cheerfully say, 'Gee, I look good today!' Because you really are beautiful!"

Please take this message with you today. Every person, every life matters. And you ARE beautiful, no matter what you may feel like or what you see in the mirror. Do not allow anyone to cause you to think any differently. Your love for God is pure of heart; and no matter how big or small they may seem, your yeses are HUGE to God. Do His will. And just as a mirror reflects the image of your countenance, God will look at you and find His own image starting back! Father Paul is right: You ARE extremely good looking! To Him, you're the most beautiful creature in the world!

As an aside, when we were leaving and saying our goodbyes at the door, Father Paul gripped my sons hand and shook it. They both laughed. He said to him, "Yeah, I know: you're the good looking one!" LOL! Oh, just great... THIS is how he will remember my kid! Oy vey!

I hope Father Paul's message blesses you today and always! Let His light shine through!

Hugs and love -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Edited by - Ninibini on Aug 16 2013 2:46:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

britchickny
True Blue Farmgirl

1048 Posts

Angie
Port Orange Florida
1048 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2013 :  09:51:19 AM  Show Profile
Nini! Thank-you! For taking the time to educate AND to share the amazing message from last night.
I am not Catholic so did not have an understanding of why you venerate Mary so much. Now I DO understand! I'm so glad you posted about this because I was curious. Oh my goodness, what encouraging words for today. I will be printing this out to read over. (and over)
God bless you Nini.

ANGIE

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2013 :  11:04:33 AM  Show Profile
Thank YOU, Angie! God bless you! Love you, sister!

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

britchickny
True Blue Farmgirl

1048 Posts

Angie
Port Orange Florida
1048 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2013 :  11:38:45 AM  Show Profile
Interestingly enough, for some reason recently I have been drawn to vintage statues of Mary and have a lovely little grouping now in my craft room.
Makes me happy.
quote:
Originally posted by Ninibini

Thank YOU, Angie! God bless you! Love you, sister!

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

ANGIE

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2013 :  2:26:57 PM  Show Profile
Yep - I totally get that, Angie! It's like having pictures of a beloved family member gracing your shelves or walls. I was blessed to receive all of my Grandmother's statues, and they sit in a lovely stained glass niche above the fireplace in the corner of our entry way. They sure make me smile, too! :) Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2013 :  3:03:50 PM  Show Profile
Nini-
Thank you for your wonderful post. I am not Catholic- so the education is wonderful and I appreciate it!! You are a beautiful person to share with us....

Made me smile too!!

Lori

God has promised strength for the day, rest for the labor, light for the way, grace for the trials, help from above, unfailing sympathy and undying love.

We are here to love each other, serve each other and uplift each other.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 92 Gathered Up: Previous Topic Christian farmgirls? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page