Page: of 88

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1491 Posts

Rae
MN
1491 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2020 :  11:56:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow it sure has been awhile and oh how life changes! How is everyone doing? I was just thanking God that Kevin had retired last year and there is one case of this nasty virus in his old workplace. Praying it will stay minimal.

Rae

Rae

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31

Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

13923 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
13923 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2020 :  11:10:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rae,,, yep,, one good thing about being retired during this time.. is we can stay home, stay nested and stay healthy.

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom and Glamping Diva!

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

7337 Posts

Denise
NJ
USA
7337 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2020 :  06:15:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Build up those immune systems ladies! Get sunshine, fresh air, and dig in the dirt!

JT and I have been doing evening devotions together again. I think we both missed it more than we thought.
We were reading in Zephaniah 3:14-17 and marvel that the Lord joys over us with singing! Something to ponder.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

7337 Posts

Denise
NJ
USA
7337 Posts

Posted - May 10 2020 :  09:40:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy Mother's day everyone!

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

5698 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
5698 Posts

Posted - May 10 2020 :  12:47:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy Motherís day,
I just read where the sun can kill the virus.

Stay well
Prayers and love

Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making lifeís decisions.

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
FGOTM Nov 2017
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

7337 Posts

Denise
NJ
USA
7337 Posts

Posted - May 11 2020 :  10:15:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Darlene, I have heard that too in the beginning.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Monday and finding time to spend in the Word today!

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

7337 Posts

Denise
NJ
USA
7337 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2020 :  3:35:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How are you ladies doing?
I started a gratefulness journal over a month ago and it has really helped me to focus on the positive instead of all the negativity these days.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"I am a bookaholic and I have no desire to be cured."

Edited by - levisgrammy on Jul 25 2020 3:36:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7180 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7180 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2020 :  11:59:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Girls! I'm sorry it has been so long...

Denise! That is wonderful! I actually bought a journal a couple of months ago to do just that, as well as to record answer to prayers, but I haven't had time. I do try to remember to thank God every day, though! I think that a gratitude journal is an especially wonderful way to remind us that God is ultimately in control and how much He truly does love us!

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

britchickny
True Blue Farmgirl

1013 Posts

Angie
Port Orange Florida
1013 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2020 :  2:12:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, hello! Oh my goodness. I have not been here in years! Yes! I know! But God's time is not the same as ours is it? I have been reading back through the most recent posts. Faith is a strong thread. Four years ago my husband and I relocated from western NY state to Florida to be close to our son and his growing family. It was hard. For me. when we got here. My darkest time. But God.......I found myself a Christian counselor. A kind man who helped me unravel my fears. I found a church. I began my new life. And have never felt closer to God. Although I am a country girl at heart, and now find myself living in a busy town, I am ever close to God. I look back at those first few months here with a deep compassion for myself and a thankfulness that the time was not wasted. I have learned that in the very midst, in the very dark, His presence is palpable. Much love. Angie

ANGIE
"Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance" JUDE 1:2

http://www.pinkroomponderings.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

5698 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
5698 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2020 :  2:53:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Denise, God is good and keeping me patient when I need it, which is a lot now days but to know he is there with me gives me such peace whether I can walk normally yet or not, I know He is with me all the time.

Nini it is so good to see you on here, I should talk, I need to be on here much more than I am. I just glad to see you on here. I have missed you.

Angie, you can't go wrong with God he is so good for us out there. and cares so much and I feel he is strong on here too. Take care!

Thank you for this post. It is a blessing to be here.

Love
darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making lifeís decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 88 Gathered Up:  Christian farmgirls? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page