Page: of 92

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Rae
MN
1497 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2020 :  11:56:04 AM  Show Profile
Wow it sure has been awhile and oh how life changes! How is everyone doing? I was just thanking God that Kevin had retired last year and there is one case of this nasty virus in his old workplace. Praying it will stay minimal.

Rae

Rae

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31

Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17023 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17023 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2020 :  11:10:05 PM  Show Profile
Rae,,, yep,, one good thing about being retired during this time.. is we can stay home, stay nested and stay healthy.

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom and Glamping Diva!

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9237 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9237 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2020 :  06:15:14 AM  Show Profile
Build up those immune systems ladies! Get sunshine, fresh air, and dig in the dirt!

JT and I have been doing evening devotions together again. I think we both missed it more than we thought.
We were reading in Zephaniah 3:14-17 and marvel that the Lord joys over us with singing! Something to ponder.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9237 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9237 Posts

Posted - May 10 2020 :  09:40:17 AM  Show Profile
Happy Mother's day everyone!

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - May 10 2020 :  12:47:06 PM  Show Profile
Happy Mother’s day,
I just read where the sun can kill the virus.

Stay well
Prayers and love

Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
FGOTM Nov 2017
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9237 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9237 Posts

Posted - May 11 2020 :  10:15:23 AM  Show Profile
Darlene, I have heard that too in the beginning.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Monday and finding time to spend in the Word today!

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9237 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9237 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2020 :  3:35:50 PM  Show Profile
How are you ladies doing?
I started a gratefulness journal over a month ago and it has really helped me to focus on the positive instead of all the negativity these days.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"I am a bookaholic and I have no desire to be cured."

Edited by - levisgrammy on Jul 25 2020 3:36:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2020 :  11:59:48 AM  Show Profile
Hi Girls! I'm sorry it has been so long...

Denise! That is wonderful! I actually bought a journal a couple of months ago to do just that, as well as to record answer to prayers, but I haven't had time. I do try to remember to thank God every day, though! I think that a gratitude journal is an especially wonderful way to remind us that God is ultimately in control and how much He truly does love us!

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

britchickny
True Blue Farmgirl

1048 Posts

Angie
Port Orange Florida
1048 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2020 :  2:12:01 PM  Show Profile
Hello, hello! Oh my goodness. I have not been here in years! Yes! I know! But God's time is not the same as ours is it? I have been reading back through the most recent posts. Faith is a strong thread. Four years ago my husband and I relocated from western NY state to Florida to be close to our son and his growing family. It was hard. For me. when we got here. My darkest time. But God.......I found myself a Christian counselor. A kind man who helped me unravel my fears. I found a church. I began my new life. And have never felt closer to God. Although I am a country girl at heart, and now find myself living in a busy town, I am ever close to God. I look back at those first few months here with a deep compassion for myself and a thankfulness that the time was not wasted. I have learned that in the very midst, in the very dark, His presence is palpable. Much love. Angie

ANGIE
"Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance" JUDE 1:2

http://www.pinkroomponderings.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2020 :  2:53:13 PM  Show Profile
Hi Denise, God is good and keeping me patient when I need it, which is a lot now days but to know he is there with me gives me such peace whether I can walk normally yet or not, I know He is with me all the time.

Nini it is so good to see you on here, I should talk, I need to be on here much more than I am. I just glad to see you on here. I have missed you.

Angie, you can't go wrong with God he is so good for us out there. and cares so much and I feel he is strong on here too. Take care!

Thank you for this post. It is a blessing to be here.

Love
darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2020 :  08:53:45 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Hello Ladies! I little bit about my background. Oh where do I start...forget about the background!

I am a new Christian as of September 12, 2020!

It is so freeing! To be able to let go of shame, guilt, regrets, and grudges, and everything else that was so negative in my life that was dragging me down. I have a wonderful mentor/guide that is helping me on this journey.

Feeling free to ask about my past if interested. If anyone has recommendations on anything for me, please let me know.

Julie
Farmgirl #399
May 2010 Farmgirl of the Month

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog ... Charles F. Doran
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2020 :  09:38:42 AM  Show Profile
Welcome Home, Julie! Welcome Home!!! Love to you, sister! Dancing and praising God: you're Home!!! God bless you! Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2020 :  09:56:02 AM  Show Profile
Julie, when I became a new Christian there was an awesome study set the guided you with Bible Scriptures. You would have to look uo the Scripture, write it in the workbook, then answer some questions. I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the series, but they were very popular, and I believe you can still find them in updated versions at your local Christian bookstores. Also, I highly highly highly recommend you get hold if Integrity Music Scripture Memory Songs. You can purchase them virtually anywhwre, including Amazon or ypu can actually watch many of them on YouTube. They put Scripture to music, making it much eadier to memorize them and recall them in your heart. Whatever the sitiation, I usually hear the somg in my head to immediately remind me of God's promises and love for us. There are so many to choose from. You cant go wrong. SO uplifting! You will learn so much from listening to the great teachers on Christian radio, too. Finally, and MOST important, please read your Bible a little bit every day... Start with the New Testament so you can get to know our Lord and Savior and His love, maercy and will for our lives. His prayers for us will bring you to tears. Then go to the beginning, and start reading in Genesis to learn about God's love, mercy and will, and hiw His plan has unfolded throughout history, leadimg up to Jesus coming to save us. It is beatiful.
Even if you only read a small chapter a night, ypu will be transformed.

We are all here for you, always. As you grow, we, too, grow. And as time goes on, we will surely have lots of recommendations and discussion to help enlighten you and strengthen your faith. I have learned do much here. Mostly I have learned how much God loves us, bevause He has brought all of us together to celebrate together in this little forum. How blessed we are to have each other!

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Edited by - Ninibini on Sep 30 2020 10:06:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2020 :  09:56:36 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Thank you, Nini! It feels good to finally be able to talk. Growing up, you just didn't mention the bible or praying or even God. It was difficult and confusing... to say the least.

Julie
Farmgirl #399

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog ... Charles F. Doran
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2020 :  10:03:53 AM  Show Profile
Oops! Hit the wrong button there...

One thing I want to share with you... If you have time, try to chevk out Francis Chan's books and his videos on YouTube. I find him to be a phenomenal man of God with keen insight, understanding, wisdom and desire to live for God and share His love.

And Bible teachers like Ravi Zacharias, Chuck Colson, and my personal favorite, Scott Hahn, will open the Scriptures for you and open your eyes and heart to the depth and breadth of God's love through His Word.

And, of course, we are all here for you. Ask away!

Please do share about yourself! We would love to get to know you better!

Hugs and love,

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Edited by - Ninibini on Sep 30 2020 10:05:07 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2020 :  10:07:28 AM  Show Profile
Well, you're getting to know Him now... And we are just so glad to know you're finally home!

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2020 :  10:10:40 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
I have been listening to Joyce Meyer on youtube. I heard her tell the story about the prodigal son for the first time. Oh my goodness, did I ever cry! I have heard people in the past refer to the prodigal son. But I never new what they were talking about. Or another one is that John the Baptist was connected to Jesus. I thought the two were totally two separate stories. I know I must sound really ignorant, but, not for long! Little by little I will get there!

Julie
Farmgirl #399

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2020 :  10:18:09 AM  Show Profile
God is awesome! I couldn't be a day without him!
Welcome Julie,
Blessings
Darlene

by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2020 :  10:22:59 AM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Julie, welcome! So glad you are here. Here is a little advice from me. Do you have a Bible and what translation is it? There are so many translations out there and some are easier for new Christians to understand. NLT or NIV are good. KJV to hard for a new Christian to understand. Do you have a church? Find a Bible teaching church. All churches/denominations are not the same. Read Proverbs. It tells you how to live. If it gets to overwhelming, slow down. Baby steps! We have been there. Find a Women's Bible Study. Many mentors there and good fellowship. Women need women to talk to! That's what we do here on the Farm! LoL! The Joy of the Lord is your strength! There's dancing in Heaven over you coming to the Lord. Julie! Know Jesus will never forsake you!

Nini,good advice too! We all have something to offer through the mighty name of Jesus! Love you!

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922
October 2016 Farmgirl of the month

John 11: 35 Jesus wept.

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2020 :  5:12:22 PM  Show Profile
Ah! I remembered the study, Julie... It is from Navigators Press. They have many studies to choose from, and they are numbered to help you navigate through the Word and develop your faith. Once you get through the first few, Inthink its safe to pick and choose which ones you want to work on next. I hope you can find them!

Love you, too, Darlene! Love ALL of you!!!

Hugs,

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2020 :  9:06:14 PM  Show Profile
Hi girls!

Maybe you've already experienced this, or do this, but so often I am asked to pray for people... I love it! And I do!!! BUT what I've been trying to do this past year is not only pray FOR people, but pray WITH people. Whenever a friend asks for prayer via email or text, I will give her a call and pray over the phone WITH her. OR if a friend is visiting, and tells me about someone who needs prayer, or is just distraught about something, I will grab her hand and ask if I can pray with her? You would be AMAZED at the response!!! One friend had been very ill for several years, all of which I had been praying FOR her. But one day, she was at the end of her rope, sitting in my husband's easy chair, just sobbing. I didn't even ask. I went right over, laid hands on her and began praying. Her sobbing continued, but it was much different in tone. I can't explain it. When I was finished praying, she said to me - and I just couldn't BELIEVE it! - "Nobody has ever laid hands on me and prayed like that for me before! That was amazing!" She felt so much better! I just hugged her. It never even occurred to me that nobody had ever laid hands on her during prayer! So here's the thing: Praying FOR someone is absolutely, hands down, super important - not even a question. But we have to remember that the Lord told us in Matthew 18: 19-20:

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. (Some versions read, "agree as touching anything that they shall ask.")

20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.

So let's not miss this opportunity! Since I have started praying WITH people, holding hands or with laying on of hands, amazing things have happened! My friend I told you about? Within less than two years, the Lord steadily took away the illness that gripped her! Today she is healthy and doing things that she couldn't do for years! She is even happy when she gets to clean her house! LOL! I mean: COME ON! LOL! And I have had more than one friend break out into tears because the experience was extremely moving for them. Sometimes, HEARING what our loved ones are praying for us is an extremely encouraging blessing! And SOMETIMES the Holy Spirit will just take over and speak directly to your loved one through your prayer. He's amazing!

One more thing I think that's so very important... Do you ever get in a conversation where you feel like you should be saying the right thing, but you just don't know what to say? Someone could be searching for an answer. Someone might be expressing doubt about God or faith or maybe even some key concept that we as Christians hold dear. Sometimes we're just caught off guard. Sometimes we just don't know the right answer.Someone might be outright drawing you into what seems to be a losing argument about your faith, because you just don't feel well-equipped. Think about that for a moment? Is that true? Are you, a daughter of the Most High God, left unequipped? NO!!! You have the Holy Spirit living in you! You have EVERYTHING you need to answer! So, whenever something like this happens, I start an internal prayer, right there, when the person is speaking. I ask the Lord to please give me the right words, to help me help that person see Him and know Him; I ask Him to please speak through me through His Holy Spirit and touch the heart, mind and soul of the person with whom I am speaking. Thank GOD, He does! Every single time God puts the words in my mouth. And sometimes, He holds me back from speaking. But every single time, I have this really amazing experience as the Holy Spirit fills me and works through me. If you haven't ever done this, please try it! Just trust the Lord and see what He does through you. I'm not "test" Him, but be willing to allow him to speak and work through you. You will be amazed and so very glad you did!

God bless you, sisters! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

Love and hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2021 :  12:03:44 AM  Show Profile
Hi Girls!

How is everyone? I've missed you all so much! What is new? Can I pray for anyone? What is God doing in your lives?

I cannot believe it's Ash Wednesday already! What are you all doing for Lent? Are you giving anything up? Are you doing anything extra?

Do any of you have (or have you heard) any inspirational messages to share?

Let's celebrate the Lord together during this most Holy season!

God bless you!

Hugs and love,

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

AussieChick
Sharpshooter

347 Posts

Cindy
Bend Oregon
USA
347 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2021 :  5:02:44 PM  Show Profile
Hi Nini - My husband & I went to our Ash Wednesday church service last night. It was very thought-provoking. The minister spoke from Joel 2:1,2, 12-17, 2 Corinthians 5:20-6:10, and Matthew 6:1-6, 16-21. His sermon was based on 2 Corinthians and he spoke about being reconciled to God & to others. So often we get caught up in our busy lives and the whole time God is calling us back to him. We need a reminder of this occasionally to realise just how blessed we are to have God in our lives. It's also so freeing to be able to reconcile ourselves with others. To forgive is so powerful and takes such a weight off our shoulders. It's very unfortunate that too often we hold a grudge against someone and just can't bring ourselves to resolve the conflict we have with others. It takes strength to make the first step to reconcile a relationship and to learn to forgive. When we remember the horrific, painful death that Christ endured for us to forgive our sins, surely we can bring ourselves to have those hard conversations with others and reconcile our relationships here on earth.
The bible reading from Matthew is one of my favourites too - it reminds us to continue giving to the poor, praying and fasting, but not for our own benefit, but rather for the benefit of our neighbour. We need to be humble in our actions, not seeking accolades. And there is no need to store up treasures on earth - we can get pretty caught up in our material possessions at times, but ultimately we can't take them to heaven with us. MaryJane's tips for a simple life couldn't be more relevant.

You are right, Nini, this is truly a Holy Season and I pray that my fellow Sisters can take the time to reflect on their blessings and be grateful for what the Lord has done to save us from our sins and reconcile our relationship with him.

Blessings to you this Lenten season!
Cindy

Farmgirl #6058

"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have".
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2021 :  10:51:15 PM  Show Profile
Awesome, Cindy! Very powerful indeed! Reconciliation is extremely important. How else can we move forward and grow as His children, after all?

Another very important act of our faith is to pray for those who have offended us. Sometimes that is a very, very, VERY difficult - daresay I, "painful" - thing to do, but so completely necessary. Jesus died once for ALL: not just the nice people who are good to us or make us happy and make our lives easier. Sometimes I think contending with difficult people has the ability to make or break us as saints.

I had heard once in a sermon, and have since found it to be true, that when we pray for those who have offended us, God starts shaping our hearts to be like His: of mercy versus malice. He spiritually transforms us AND the offender, both. It is so very easy to be offended; but the more difficult, much more holy thing to do is to forgive. Sometimes we forget to recognize that it's the devil's diabolical plan to separate us. The offender and the offended are both suffering souls, whose actions (cause / response) probably just caused their souls to further separate from the light of God. However, Jesus taught us that, "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called Sons of God." I would rather be a Son (Daughter) of God, wouldn't we all? Just imagine how totally transformed we would be by simply submitting to the direction of God's Holy Spirit in all matters! How amazing that would be! But we are fallen human beings who make huge mistakes, and the evil one enjoys doing whatever he can to separate us from each other and from the Love and Will of God. He hates us, plain and simple. All the animosity, all the intrigue, all the hurtfulness.. it's all distraction created by the evil one, as he attempts to destroy our souls, BECAUSE he hates the Breath of God and His Holy Image within us, and hurting us by having us hurt each other, hurts God!

Time and time again we fall prey to evil's wiles. They can be extremely subtle, wouldn't you say? Sometimes what comes out of us in response is a knee-jerk reaction to lots of tribulation going on in the depth of our souls. And sometimes, what comes out of us is instead a total response to the darkness in us that has yet to be pierced by His light and love. There are so many reasons why we do and say the things we do. But the reasons don't make it right between us and God. And we ALL fall short of His Glory, to be sure. If we could somehow get past the chaos that surrounds us and provokes our souls to anger, hurt, jealousy, etc. and just get to the Heart of God, recognizing the evil destruction of our souls meant by the Devil when offenses occur...WOW wouldn't that be amazing?!

Those who offend us would be totally different people if they were fully responding to Christ. For that matter, so would we. Submitting to His Will, especially when we have been offended, and praying for those who offend us helps transform both them AND us spiritually. What an amazing gift it is when God helps to forgive and pray for the other person. We need to love the other person (who is, in fact, our brother or sister; as we all are His children and He loves us one and all the same!) and to see that person as He does. Perhaps if we did, they would see themselves the way God sees them through our eyes! Imagine what it would be like seeing ourselves as God sees us! We would be transformed!

No matter how hurt or disquieted or angry or disgruntled we may be, no matter how much we disagree or cannot find peace in dealing with each other, we have to remember that other person lives because of the breath of God in him or her, and is made in His image, just like we are. And being created in His image, and having His breath of life in us, means that each and every one of us - each and every living person - has the most profound dignity and worth. Most people don't even know that about themselves, let alone about others. And The Cross was the ultimate expression of God's love for us, expressing the depth and breadth of our dignity and worth in His heart. Our job is to help each other get to His heart. Our job is not to allow offenses to damage our relationships. Our job is to lift each other up and help each other realize His Kingdom is right here, right now, and we are all His children, meant to live in it - not just now, but for eternity. That being the case, we have to learn to let go, and PRAY for each other, and let God do His great work in us. We can't let evil have his fun in our midst. He does not belong here. At all.

We MUST pray for ALL those who touch our lives, and whose lives we touch, in whatever way that may be: good or bad, near or far, familiar or stranger. God loves each and every one of us, warts and all, to the point He would die for us on a cross. We have to continually take heed and let that sink in: He gave His LIFE for us, after horrific, unspeakable suffering on that old rugged cross. I ask you, then, how can we not do something as simple as praying for our fellow man, forgiving him, and asking God's blessing to fill his heart and transform him to His likeness, just as we seek Him to do for us? We cannot remain unforgiving and yet expect to be forgiven.

My prayer to the Lord is always this: to please help us all to become the men and women He created us to be, and to live our lives for His glory, and for the joy in His heart. May His Holy Spirit works through each and every one of us to do His Will, and to give us the strength and wisdom and insight and courage to be an example, doing whatever we can to lead our lives in such a way as to draw others to Him.

May God bless us, every single one!

Hugs and love,

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Edited by - Ninibini on Feb 17 2021 10:58:35 PM
Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Rae
MN
1497 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2021 :  03:31:19 AM  Show Profile
We went to Ash Wednesday services last night and how our Priest presented ideas on giving up whatever for Lent made me stop and think. Many give up sweets, specialty coffee, etc but he asked how does that improve your relationship with God? Lent is a time to reflect on our lives and the great mercy God shows us. So instead of stuff we are adding, adding time reading the Bible,learning about those in the Bible or who had great influence in Christianity. I guess time wasted would be the given up but time spent with God is the focus.

Also our country, I believe, is in a spiritual war right now so please pray for our country. There is so much evil out and about, people hating and trying to cancel out those with different beliefs. We need prayers to storm heaven.

Rae

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 92 Gathered Up: Previous Topic Christian farmgirls? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page