YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6789 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6789 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2021 :  05:54:46 AM  Show Profile
Rae, I like how you put it "prayers to storm heaven".

I believe what the devil means for evil & harm the Lord can turn it to good. I also take comfort in knowing vengeance is the Lord's. Rom 12:19

FarmGirl Hugs, Sara
FarmGirl Sister #6034 Aug 2014
FarmGirl of the Month Sept 2015 & Feb 2019

Lord put your arm around my shoulders & your hand over my mouth.
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2021 :  06:46:17 AM  Show Profile
Amen, Rae!

Amen and AMEN, Sara!

This young friar shares extremely powerful message for all Christians regarding our Lenten sacrifices:

https://youtu.be/IH1CMXYPi_w

I just love it!

Hugs and love -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2021 :  09:42:41 AM  Show Profile
That is a good thing Rae!
Thanks

Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6789 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6789 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2021 :  07:16:50 AM  Show Profile
You all know about the terrible winter storm in Texas. I had power and stayed warm. Yesterday morning the compressor went out on my heat pump. Still had heat in the house and ran ceiling fans in reverse to push heat down. Called Paris A/C this morning and a repairman was here in thirty minutes. He will call when he knows whether compressor is in stock or they have to order one. My praise report is the Lord saw to it I had heat when it was 7 below zero and he has blessed me with enough money in the bank to cover the repair. The Lord is good.

FarmGirl Hugs, Sara

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2021 :  07:32:39 AM  Show Profile
Oh my gosh, Sara! Thank GOD He is watching over and protecting and providing for you! Praise His Holy Name! I will be praying that the compressor is ready and waiting for you right away!

We have watched what is happening down there with absolute heartbreak and horror, and many of us up here in PA are praying! I heard you all may have 70 degree weather mid-week and that this should turn around soon. I pray to GOD that it is so! Please keep us posted! I'll be praying for miracles upon miracles for you!

God bless you and everyone in Texas. Please stay safe, Sara. And know we love you dearly and are praying for you and everyone who are suffering through this!

Much love and warm hugs,

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6789 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6789 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2021 :  08:03:44 AM  Show Profile
Nina, thanks for your sweet words. I believe when prayers are answered we should praise the Lord for his goodness.

FarmGirl Hugs, Sara

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2021 :  09:55:55 AM  Show Profile
He is an awesome God!
Sara I am so glad to hear this. I hope you get your compressor soon,
Your in my prayers lady!

Take care
Blessings
Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6789 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6789 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2021 :  10:25:36 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Darlene, heard from the repairman and it will be put in tomorrow or Wed. I've used this company once before and their customer service is excellent. They tell you up front exactly what it will cost - parts & labor.

FarmGirl Hugs, Sara

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2021 :  6:17:41 PM  Show Profile
Good well please take care Sara.

Hugs and love
Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2021 :  10:29:46 AM  Show Profile
Sara - Happy Birthday, Again!!! How did everything go? Is your heat pump all set now?

Two Scriptures really stood out to me today:

Luke 6:36, "Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful."

Such a simple command, and yet, not so simple at all when you really consider what He asks of us.

And again,

Matthew 16:24, "Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

How easily we forget to (or how readily we choose not to) DENY ourselves and TAKE UP our crosses when we follow Him. It is very hard to be selfless... It is very hard to bear burdens... but to follow Him that is what He tells us we must do.

He never said His Way would be easy. He only showed us that His Way makes all the difference!

Thoughts?

God bless you all today!

Love and hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2021 :  12:30:51 PM  Show Profile

Happy Birthday! Sara

Love and hugs
Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2021 :  07:28:46 AM  Show Profile
I loved this, I pray it encourages you and makes you feel loved!

EXCELLENT STORY by DON JACOBSEN about ROOSTERS/

About Roosters
My name is Peter. I am one of Jesus’ original followers. You remember me as the one who talked too much. I could make three mistakes before the rest of the group could open their mouths. I had good intentions, but I was so impetuous they often took the form of humiliating mistakes.

I was haunted for a long time by memories of that night in the courtyard. Jesus was in trouble; He was being interrogated by some high church officials. It looked like He might be punished, maybe even crucified. If He was condemned to die what might happen to the rest of us? We were all in a panic. In time, some of the bystanders recognized me. I thought I was a goner. And when a young woman alerted the group to who I was – one of His followers – I lied and said I didn’t even know Him. A memory like that will scream in your ear for a long time.

I thought I might pass out when I heard that wretched rooster crow. I don’t think the others heard it. But I did. Jesus had told me that before the rooster crowed three times I would deny I even knew Him. I knew He was mistaken. There was so much chaos in the courtyard I don’t think I even heard the first couple of times he crowed, but the third time, I did. It rocked me to the depths of my soul. I was sure I had just forfeited all the promises He had ever made us. How could His grace ever apply to one as weak as I?

For the next two and a half days we were all in a fog. They did crucify Him. He did die. I was there; I saw it. They did bury Him. Friday afternoon. John and I ran to the grave early Sunday. He had said He would arise, that the grave could not hold Him. Rumors were everywhere. Then we saw Him! I wasn’t sure how I should act, seeing what I had done. But we were hiding in a private little room, and suddenly He was there. I couldn’t grasp it but I couldn’t deny it. He was real; He spoke to us. I touched him.

Later that evening I met with His followers again – to talk, to remember, to pray, to wonder. I finally decided to go fishing and maybe clear my head. All night; nothing. When John wrote this story I asked him to include a statement I was sure many would miss. It said, “Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore…” It’s early in the morning that roosters crow. Jesus wanted to make sure I heard it. I can’t prove this, but I’m sure I did. That’s when He re-commissioned me, gave me opportunity to assure Him that I did love Him, and He sent me out on assignment to tell His story to the world. Every morning when the roosters crow I am reminded that even though I messed up my past, He gave me a new tomorrow. And ever since, I have loved to hear the rooster crow.

#65279;By Don Jacobsen

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2021 :  10:24:45 AM  Show Profile
Oh my gosh, Dianna - that choked me up to tears! Thank you for sharing this with us! LOVE it!

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

AussieChick
Sharpshooter

347 Posts

Cindy
Bend Oregon
USA
347 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2021 :  7:10:42 PM  Show Profile
Easter blessings to you all!
Jesus said: "I am the light of the world. He who follows me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12

We're off to Maunday Thursday service this evening. Sadly, our big outdoor Good Friday service (on a hill with glorious views out over the valley) has been cancelled because surrounding areas are in lock down again due to 8 positive COVID cases. It's a 3-day lock down, so hopefully we can still attend Easter Sunday services and celebrate the risen Lord!!

Anyone else doing something special for Easter?

Farmgirl #6058

"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have".
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2021 :  7:28:45 PM  Show Profile
That was a wonderful story Dianna! Thanks.

Sorry to hear that Cindy!

Prayers for you all and
Happy Easter.

Blessings
Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Edited by - darlenelovesart on Apr 08 2021 12:12:55 AM
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9233 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9233 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2021 :  2:00:17 PM  Show Profile
May you all be blessed during this most special time as we celebrate our risen Saviour!!

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"I am a bookaholic and I have no desire to be cured."

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2021 :  09:55:32 AM  Show Profile
Denise, to you as well!

Have a blessed Easter everyone!

Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9233 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9233 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2021 :  10:11:58 AM  Show Profile
Dianna,
That is beautiful! Such an touching example of the depth of God's love and forgiveness for us.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2021 :  8:48:13 PM  Show Profile
Hi girls! I am sorry so late, but I truly do hope you all had a lovely, blessed Easter!

Hugs,

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2021 :  11:37:31 PM  Show Profile
Have any of you been watching the new series called, "The Chosen?" Oh my! I just love it!!!

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2021 :  12:16:54 AM  Show Profile
I need to watch that.
Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2021 :  12:38:13 AM  Show Profile
It's really, really good, Darlene. I'm not sure what network channel it is being aired on, but we watch the full videos on YouTube. It's great. Let me know how you like it!

Hugs,

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9233 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9233 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2021 :  05:24:34 AM  Show Profile
I have seen it listed but have not watched it. Will have to take a look.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2021 :  09:17:22 AM  Show Profile
Lamentations 3:22-23

22 "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;

"his mercies never come to an end;

23 "they are new every morning;

"great is your faithfulness."

Matthew 7:7

"Ask, and it shall be given you: seek, and you shall find: knock, and
it shall be opened to you."

KEEP THE FAITH, SISTERS! GOD LOVES YOU!!!

Hugs and love -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Edited by - Ninibini on Jun 04 2021 09:18:43 AM
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2021 :  09:20:57 AM  Show Profile
Good morning everyone!

Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 92 Gathered Up: Previous Topic Christian farmgirls? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page