Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 SW Wyoming Chapter Organizational Meeting
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic SW Wyoming Chapter Organizational Meeting Next Topic  

sherone_13
True Blue Farmgirl

2460 Posts

Sherone
Evanston WY
USA
2460 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2011 :  09:35:14 AM  Show Profile
The SW Wyoming Farmgirls Chapter will be holding an organizational meeting on March 28, 2011 at 7:00 p.m. It will be held at the home of farmgirl Sherone. For more information, call Sherone at 307-679-4162.

We look forward to meeting new friends and deciding on the group's focus.

Sherone

Farmgirl Sister #1682

My Blog - www.annapearlsattic.blogspot.com

Etsy Store - www.annapearlsattic.etsy.com

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we just jump on our broomsticks and fly! We are flexible that way!

coloquilter
True Blue Farmgirl

214 Posts

Susan
Co
USA
214 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2011 :  1:24:23 PM  Show Profile  Send coloquilter a Yahoo! Message
Yeah Sherone!
Some FarmGirl friends and I started a chapter here in NW Colo. We have one member from Baggs wyo(so far). We are having a get together here in June and would LOVE to have your chapter visit too !!
Susan C
Go to Top of Page

sherone_13
True Blue Farmgirl

2460 Posts

Sherone
Evanston WY
USA
2460 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  08:26:41 AM  Show Profile
Susan,

I am planning on attending the get together in June. Beleive it or not, I have never been to Baggs. Should be a good time. Could you email me a flyer that I can hand out at the meeting? I will try to promote the Farmgirls on the Loose trip as much as I can.

Thanks!

Sherone

Farmgirl Sister #1682

My Blog - www.annapearlsattic.blogspot.com

Etsy Store - www.annapearlsattic.etsy.com

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we just jump on our broomsticks and fly! We are flexible that way!
Go to Top of Page

coloquilter
True Blue Farmgirl

214 Posts

Susan
Co
USA
214 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2011 :  9:58:50 PM  Show Profile  Send coloquilter a Yahoo! Message
Smiles, I guess we hadnt thought about getting a flyer together, but I will email the girls and come up with one ! Most of us spent the day together today. We cooked and served lunch to the seniors at the church today. Then this evening was quilt guild.
Thanks for your interest !
Susan
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic SW Wyoming Chapter Organizational Meeting Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page