Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2012 :  4:35:29 PM  Show Profile
I just talked to DH, who is cowboying about 50 miles north of here. It rained, it snowed and the wind blew, up on top of the mountain. He said it remined him of his horse packing days, when your gloves and all the ropes and straps on your horse were frozen.

Greetings from the morning side of the hill.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2012 :  09:12:24 AM  Show Profile
Another beautiful day in SW Louisiana. Temps in the high 70s this morning. Highs will be around 84.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2012 :  08:39:06 AM  Show Profile
Cloudy day, forecast is 70% chance of rain. And more coming this week. We need it so bad. I heard the other day we had gone over 80 days with no percipitation. Even for SW Idaho, that is a long time.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2012 :  09:14:13 AM  Show Profile
A clear, beautiful day, again. We are supposed to get rain for the weekend. The humidity will be returning during the week. Temps, this morning, in the high 60s. Warming up to the low 80s.
Kennie Lyn, I am praying you get lots of rain.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2012 :  3:23:04 PM  Show Profile
It has rained off an on today, and I can see snow above the house at maybe just less than 5000 ft. The prediction was for the snow line to be at 6000 ft. All our prayers are being answered. All the area ski slopes are reporting snow. After last year of very little snow, I bet the skiers are happy.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2012 :  4:39:48 PM  Show Profile
Wonderful news, Kennie Lyn!!!!! Snow??????? Stay warm.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2012 :  07:44:06 AM  Show Profile
Temps in the high 60s this morning. Warming up to the low 80s. No rain, but the humidity is returning. A beautiful day!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

desperadosdream
True Blue Farmgirl

197 Posts

Malena
Versailles Indiana
USA
197 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2012 :  08:12:42 AM  Show Profile
70 and sunny, breezy and the leaves are skittering down the road. Beautiful out.

Malena
Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2012 :  08:57:20 AM  Show Profile
We have snow at the house today, and for as far down the hill as I can see. Which I admit isn't very far. The prediction was 4000 ft snow level, but it is way less than that. Our house is at 4000 ft.
DH called last night and wanted his snow boots. So I am taking them up this afternoon. I hope this wet heavy snow doesn't break down our trees, the leaves are on, and are still green. I suppose in a few days I will be wanting Louisiana weather. Seems like I always complain about whatever weather we have. But for now the snow is fine.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2012 :  09:05:52 AM  Show Profile
Kennie Lyn, I can't imagine having snow. It has snowed only three times here, that I can remember. But, having snow this early in the year. Well, enjoy the snow. Keep warm. When you get too cold, come on down to Louisiana. I'll make a gumbo for you to warm up with.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

desperadosdream
True Blue Farmgirl

197 Posts

Malena
Versailles Indiana
USA
197 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2012 :  1:30:48 PM  Show Profile
Oh How I long for snow it is up to 80 here in SE Indiana and thank goodness the humidity is only 38 % and its breezy because I feel like I could sweat myself into a puddle on the ground soon. If the humidity were bad I wouldn't be able to have the windows open even. I wait for cold weather and savor it my hubby likes it warm though. He doesn't mind sweating his backside off but he hates to be cold and I am just the opposite I can throw another log on the fire and put on an extra pair of socks but I can never seem to get cool in the hot months. Enjoy your snow and drink a cup of something hot for me while you are watching it.

Malena

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2012 :  3:44:04 PM  Show Profile
I just watched the local weather. A cold front is coming in Saturday evening. Lows in the 40s. I'll have to take out the fleece clothing.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2012 :  4:58:59 PM  Show Profile
Another beautiful, sunny-like day. Cool in the morning, temp went up to the low 80s. But, the humidity and mosquitoes are bad. I am patiently waiting for the cold front to come in this weekend.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2012 :  08:15:19 AM  Show Profile
It snowed off and on yesterday, but didn't stick. There were patches of snow left from the day before. Today has started off sunny, but fog is coming up the mountain, hopefully it will burn off and not stay. My house was cold this morning, but a fire in the stove is warming things up nicely. Have a good day.

Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2012 :  09:40:40 AM  Show Profile
In the low 60s today and very overcast. A beautiful fall day!

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2012 :  09:46:29 AM  Show Profile
It is rather gloomy and overcast today. Hoping that the sun will shine later on. It is supposed to get up to 55°F today. I'm praying for that plus a little more. Fall is definitely here and there are a few leaves to rake and the garden to dismantle. However, it is a wonderful day.

Betty in Pasco
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2012 :  10:39:41 AM  Show Profile
Highs will be in the low 80s again today. A cold front is on the way, by Saturday we'll have lows in the 40s, and highs in the low 60s. I cannot wait for the cool weather.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

pinokeeo
True Blue Farmgirl

559 Posts

Phyllis
Oregon
USA
559 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2012 :  10:40:56 AM  Show Profile
It's so foggy here today that we can't see the lane from our house. Mildly cool, and a little rainy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I cannot master those things that I have not tried.

check out my artfire: http://www.artfire.com/users/PiNOKEEOs
Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2012 :  5:22:26 PM  Show Profile
We have had a little big on everything today, sun, fog, rain, hail, and snow. It is nice right now. I hope everyone on the East coast is preparing for the big storm. Even if it doesn't turn out to be a bad storm, it is better to be prepared.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2012 :  7:07:21 PM  Show Profile
Kennie Lyn, how much snow? We are getting the cold air from the north. It'll be coming in late tomorrow night. I am patiently waiting. Stay warm.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2012 :  08:18:34 AM  Show Profile
In the low 60s this morning. High expected to be in the low 80s, until the cold front hits us tonight.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2012 :  7:49:45 PM  Show Profile
The colder air is coming in!!!!!!!! The wind is beginning to blow. I love it.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2012 :  09:03:18 AM  Show Profile
Low this morning was 40 degrees. That is cold for us. A beautiful day. Highs is the 60s. Humidity is low.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

pinokeeo
True Blue Farmgirl

559 Posts

Phyllis
Oregon
USA
559 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2012 :  09:54:59 AM  Show Profile
We have sunshine! I don't know how long it will last because it's cold outside, but it isn't raining at the moment.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I cannot master those things that I have not tried.

check out my artfire: http://www.artfire.com/users/PiNOKEEOs
Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2012 :  6:41:36 PM  Show Profile
It was a lovely day today. Got up to 70°F. The lawn got mowed and was looking lovely and green. However, the wind came up in the afternoon and blew leaves all over my nice green grass. Guess what tomorrow's project is going to be? Yep, raking. It was so nice and warm that I left the slider open and turned the overhead fan on. Still didn't cool down the house, but that's okay. Love the nice day anyway.

Betty in Pasco
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page