Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2012 :  10:47:39 AM  Show Profile
I'll try to email again, Kennie Lyn.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17023 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17023 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2012 :  12:14:51 PM  Show Profile
we got our 1st snowfall of the season...
So I spent a lazy morning perusing through some lovely crafting books that I picked up from the Library yesterday.

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom and Glamping Diva!

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2012 :  4:18:46 PM  Show Profile
Grace! What a beautiful picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I've never seen that much snow. LOL. Thanks for sharing such a snowy pic.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2012 :  1:33:19 PM  Show Profile
The humidity is back. The wind has picked up. Rain is coming soon. I hope it brings a little cooler air.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

pinokeeo
True Blue Farmgirl

559 Posts

Phyllis
Oregon
USA
559 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2012 :  10:30:56 PM  Show Profile
It's starting to get cooler here. It was down in the 40's today. I had to pull out my winter jacket. We built a fire in the wood stove. I'm glad we got our wood cut and stacked last week. Luckily no rain in the forecast for a couple of days.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I cannot master those things that I have not tried.

check out my artfire: http://www.artfire.com/users/PiNOKEEOs
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2012 :  08:30:27 AM  Show Profile
The humidity is back full force. Overcast, waiting for the rain. Temps in the high 60s now, but the highs will be in the low 80s.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2012 :  09:02:26 AM  Show Profile
It's about 25 out right now. I just went of and pried some hay of the bale for the sheep and since its sitting outside the outside layer was pretty frozen. We have a wind chill factor of possibly 14 tonight and a low in the 20's again. Out of town in the rolling Palouse hills it gets a bit colder than it does in town and I always have to adjust down to figure out the temp here. I had a beautiful out door thermometer but the out door kitties decided that it was fun to bat at it from the roof and it got broken by "accident" =P

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13
http://thegimpyfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
http://pinterest.com/annikaloveshats/

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2012 :  1:14:23 PM  Show Profile
Maybe the outside kitties were cold and they were batting the thermometer around to keep warm. I like the way you used the "accident" word. I would have also.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

pinokeeo
True Blue Farmgirl

559 Posts

Phyllis
Oregon
USA
559 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2012 :  6:29:24 PM  Show Profile
Raining again and getting colder. We've had the wood stove going all day today. I don't know if it will freeze or not, but it's starting to make me wonder.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I cannot master those things that I have not tried.

check out my artfire: http://www.artfire.com/users/PiNOKEEOs
Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2012 :  7:46:18 PM  Show Profile
It's just plain nasty here. It was overcast and foggy all day. And it was cold, never getting over 35 deg. The kind of damp cold that just stuns you to the bone. BUT, never fear, Spring is on its way and I'm ready to start my garden again.

Now it is afternoon and the sun is shining and it has warmed up a bit--almost 45 deg. I've been out in the flower garden and planted four mums. They were very brittle after sitting in the garage overnight. I still have a couple of kale plants to put in pots.

Betty in Pasco

Edited by - Betty J. on Nov 12 2012 1:29:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2012 :  8:34:50 PM  Show Profile
The rain has started. We are in for bad weather around midnight. Temps are in the low 70s. Very humid.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2012 :  07:52:12 AM  Show Profile
It is 37 here now, we are supposed to have snow. It was chilly yesterday. We drained the irrigation pump at my Mom's, and put our little spray rig in the basment to keep it from freezing. I have finaly picked up the hoses and the we checked anti-freeze in the tractors and other vehcles. But it is supposed to be in the high 50's the end of this week. Fall in Idaho.

Greetings from the morning side of the hill.
Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2012 :  07:53:35 AM  Show Profile
Marly, I still can't open any e-mails, not just yours. My computer may have to make a visit to the computer dr.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2012 :  09:00:12 AM  Show Profile
Kennie Lyn, let me know when you can open the email. Sorry about your computer.
It's in the low 50s this morning. The really bad weather predicted last night missed us. We only got a light rain.
Temps will drop tonight.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2012 :  3:54:41 PM  Show Profile
At this moment it is 57 here in Loleta but it is grey and looks later than it is at 4 pm. It is balmy for the moment. Who knows what will be tomorrow here in Humboldt Co. California.
have a good evening
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2012 :  08:41:17 AM  Show Profile
Temp got down to 36 this morning. But the weather is crystal clear outside. A beautiful day. Highs will be in the high 60s.
Low humidity.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2012 :  08:57:59 AM  Show Profile
We have a little more than 1/2 inch of snow, and fog. I have to go to town, and I hate to drive in fog. Sounds cold in your part of the world, Marly.

Go to Top of Page

desperadosdream
True Blue Farmgirl

197 Posts

Malena
Versailles Indiana
USA
197 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2012 :  4:25:09 PM  Show Profile
It is 35 right now in SE Indiana but the skies are clear. My husband and I have spent the last 2 days in the woods cutting and splitting wood. I really enjoy doing it and it is rare for us to get to spend anytime together so its a win win situation, productive and enjoyable. I do love a fire so I never want to close the stove doors. We will go through alot of wood that way but it makes mama happy so it is a small price to pay. Teehee (if mama ain't happy and nobody happy)so my husband tells the kids.

Malena
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2012 :  8:01:06 PM  Show Profile
Kennie Lyn, it was cold for Louisiana! Today I had my fleece shirt and fleece pants on!!! I am NOT used to cold weather. It's enjoyable for a few days, but I need the sun. LOL
My outside cats aren't too happy with the cold weather either.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2012 :  04:21:09 AM  Show Profile
In the 50s in daytime and 30s/20s at night. Fall leaves are falling off the trees quickly now.

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2012 :  08:46:40 AM  Show Profile
The leaves are slowing falling here. My Red Maple Tree is always the last to shed its leaves, but it is still holding on to half of the leaves. The temps were down in the 30s last night. This morning it is around 44 degrees. I had enough cold weather for a while! Not used to the cold like this. At least the humidity is low.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17023 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17023 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2012 :  6:44:23 PM  Show Profile
Bone chilling cold over here.....
but DH got to 'play' with his snow blower....

then he pulled out the tractor to plow the snow from our long driveway. He is such a kid! lol!

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom and Glamping Diva!

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2012 :  10:05:49 PM  Show Profile
Oh that picture looks so cold...What part of Washington are you in? My daughter is in Everett. I was just curious.
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2012 :  08:41:37 AM  Show Profile
Oh Grace! That looks too cold for me! I just keep staring at that picture, thinking I don't think so. I'd be homebound for a while. I remember it snowing here in SW Louisiana only three times, and it surely didn't look like the snow in the picture you posted. Stay warm.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2012 :  09:00:29 AM  Show Profile
Oh Grace, we had snow, but it was gone by the end of the day, hope yours has all melted. It's not too bad here today, 43 right now. The sun is shining, but the house hasn't warmed up yet. Stay warm Marly. I bet your cats really are unhappy. Do your animals grow winter coats?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page