Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2016 :  12:47:00 PM  Show Profile
Very interesting, Joanna. We had a loud thunderstorm come through last night. Today, the sun is out, temp is around 80 degrees. Just beautiful weather.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Song Sparrow
True Blue Farmgirl

1010 Posts

Amy
Talleyville Delaware
USA
1010 Posts

Posted - May 02 2016 :  05:41:14 AM  Show Profile
Our weather has been, in a word, nuts. Hot one day, cold the next. Drought one week, flood the next. Nuts, nuts, nuts!

Happy Day!
Peace in our hearts, peace in the world
Amy (Sister#6098) www.danaherandcloud.com

Go to Top of Page

Cissik
True Blue Farmgirl

578 Posts

Sylvia
Kent WA
USA
578 Posts

Posted - May 02 2016 :  5:31:59 PM  Show Profile
Believe it or not, it's hot here in Seattle--up to 87º Not used to this! It'll be 71º tomorrow and on our Jubilee day, it'll be 70º which is super. We'll be outdoors sloshing in water making baskets. Eating of course and lots of laughter. That's how our chapter celebrates that day.

Sylvia
Kent, WA
Farm Girl #5389
http://vintagehousegoods.blogspot.com
http://etsy.com/shop/Vintagehousegoods
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 04 2016 :  11:30:28 AM  Show Profile
Absolutely beautiful weather here in the Texas Hill Country today! Temp is about 80 degrees, clear skies, light wind, etc... I great day to be outside in the yard.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 06 2016 :  11:11:20 AM  Show Profile
Another beautiful and sunny day. Temp is 80.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 14 2016 :  11:05:26 AM  Show Profile
It's been raining most of the morning here in the Texas Hill Country. I hear thunder but it's in the distance. Temperature is around 70. Nice and cool.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6436 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6436 Posts

Posted - May 16 2016 :  05:58:03 AM  Show Profile
Happy to report that we have another Spring Snow Storm coming in tonite through tomorrow, 3-6 inches here where we live!
We sure need the moisture but I sure need warm weather!

Hugs,
Deb
Blessed in Colorado

FGOTM, Septembe, 2012

"You must do the thing you think you can not do." Eleanor Roosevelt

Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings We simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We're flexible like that!

http://shopus.longaberger.com/mountainwingslongabergerbaskets
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt

Edited by - Blessed in Colorado on May 16 2016 05:58:26 AM
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6436 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6436 Posts

Posted - May 16 2016 :  05:59:08 AM  Show Profile
Marley, I would love to enjoy some of your weather!

Hugs,
Deb
Blessed in Colorado

FGOTM, Septembe, 2012

Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings We simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We're flexible like that!

Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - May 16 2016 :  06:36:08 AM  Show Profile
COLD WET RAINING!

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 16 2016 :  10:54:13 AM  Show Profile
Stay dry and warm, Diana. The rain will be returning here tomorrow, 80%.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6436 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6436 Posts

Posted - May 16 2016 :  5:32:37 PM  Show Profile

I was not teasing, here is our spring snow storm that was not suppose to arrive until later:-)

Hugs,
Deb
Blessed in Colorado

FGOTM, Septembe, 2012

Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13564 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13564 Posts

Posted - May 16 2016 :  6:58:08 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Hey Deb,
We've been getting rain and rain and today a hailstorm of lots of large pea sized hail. I'm so glad it didn't last any longer and that I didn't have any garden plants up yet to get beat up. I got caught out in it and had to hide under a tree to escape the worst of it. Last week we had a few very nice, warm, sunny days which was nice. We were able to FINALLY get our lawn mowed again and a lot of weeds, get the garden tilled, mulched and seeds planted. But, like you, I'm ready to not be cold!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 18 2016 :  11:10:13 AM  Show Profile
What a beautiful picture, Debbie. It even looks cold!
Last night we had a thunderstorm with lightening, hail, etc... Today is partly cloudy, rain returning later tonight. I do believe Texas is out of the drought.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 19 2016 :  1:45:14 PM  Show Profile
Another stormy night last night. But today, the sun is out and it's time to get in the garden and weed, pick string beans, pull up carrots, etc...
Temp is around 74.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 21 2016 :  11:34:31 AM  Show Profile
Overcast, temperature around 70. Rain predicted for Sunday. Mowed part of the yard yesterday.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Rosemary
True Blue Farmgirl

1825 Posts

Virginia
USA
1825 Posts

Posted - May 22 2016 :  2:50:20 PM  Show Profile
Here in the Virginia Piedmont, we have had the rainiest May in recorded history -- 21 days straight, with only two or three days of sun for parts of those days. Nothing is growing but weeds. And April was the hottest and driest on record. It's very unsettling.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 23 2016 :  1:05:55 PM  Show Profile
Rosemary, we moved to Texas three years ago. The first two years were dry, it didn't rain much, and I mowed the grass only three times the whole year. This year, the complete reverse. I just finished mowing the yard, again, which makes the fifth time since early April. LOL. We have had more rain since March of this year than the two previous years.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

ceridwen
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Carole
New York
USA
899 Posts

Posted - May 24 2016 :  06:52:03 AM  Show Profile
Gorgeous sunny day today! I do enjoy the warm weather! Cheers!

Carole
Farmgirl Sister 3610 - Nov 7/2011
http://www.carolesquiltingetc.com
http://www.fibrejunction.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 25 2016 :  1:49:01 PM  Show Profile
Overcast today. Humidity is 89%! Rain is expected tonight, and for the next several days.
Carole, enjoy the sun!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17017 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17017 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2016 :  08:37:57 AM  Show Profile
Gonna be another Hot One today in Central California! ! In the 100's...
Thank goodness I don't live down in the Palm Desert area... which is in the high 'teens '... I for sure would melt!!!

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom and Glamping Diva!

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6786 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6786 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2016 :  08:53:04 AM  Show Profile
Iced tea weather - hot & getting hotter!

Sara~~~ FarmGirl Sister #6034 8/25/14
FarmGirl of the Month Sept 2015.

Lord put your arm around my shoulders and your hand over my mouth.
Go to Top of Page

Marilyn Hartman Sullivan
True Blue Farmgirl

1138 Posts

Marilyn
Oxford PA
USA
1138 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2016 :  09:31:31 AM  Show Profile
Here in SE PA today, we have broken skies -- passing rain/thunderstorms -- forecast high of 88 and it looks like T-storms all afternoon. No watering the garden today!

Farmgirl #6318
"Where there's a will -- there's probably a family fight."
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2016 :  2:46:35 PM  Show Profile
HOT in the Texas HIll Country!!!! Our garden is doing okay, but the heat is drying up the cucumber plants! We need rain!!!!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2016 :  1:35:58 PM  Show Profile
Still hot! Hopefully we'll get some rain, soon! Temperature is 99.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2016 :  10:55:38 AM  Show Profile
100 degrees!!!! I am so ready for the fall!
Marly

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page