Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2016 :  12:13:56 PM  Show Profile
Enjoy your walk, Krista. It's in the high 60s today in the Texas Hill Country. A light wind, and a few clouds. Beautiful day to be outside.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2016 :  11:11:27 AM  Show Profile
A beautiful day here in the Texas Hill Country; the sun is out, temperature in the high 70s, light wind.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6812 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6812 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2016 :  11:29:46 AM  Show Profile
Marly sounds like we have the same weather today. Here in northeast Texas it should reach 75. Wouldn't be surprised if we are looking at a long hot summer. I start dreaming of fall when the temps reach the high 80s.

Sara~~~ FarmGirl Sister #6034 8/25/14
FarmGirl of the Month Sept 2015.

Lord put your arm around my shoulders and your hand over my mouth.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2016 :  11:40:20 AM  Show Profile
Sara: I do the same thing; dreaming of fall when the temps get too hot. LOL. We are supposed to get a few days of rain. I'll be happy for that, but I remember last March and what happened to NW Texas when it rained so heavy and so long. Stay dry.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2016 :  11:56:48 AM  Show Profile
The rain has arrived! The grass is looking greener! I do believe Spring has sprung.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17025 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17025 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2016 :  11:59:21 AM  Show Profile
Raining and cold.... did I mention it's raining and cold????
I think I will go snuggle with the kitties and finish reading the book I started last week...
oh, and did I mention,,, It's raining and cold! lol!

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom and Glamping Diva!

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2016 :  12:40:48 PM  Show Profile
A lovely day in southern Illinois--supposed to get up to 80. Maybe it's already there. Just really nice. I've seen butterflies fluttering by. Going to get colder later this week. I'm eager to get my garden started.
Cindy

"Come by the hills to the land where fancy is free; And stand where the peaks meet the sky and the rocks reach the sea.Where the rivers run clear and the bracken is gold in the sun. and cares of tomorrow must wait till this day is done"--Loreena McKennit
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6812 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6812 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2016 :  12:50:55 PM  Show Profile
To hit 84 today. I turned the A/C on and it will run until the first blue northerner blows out of OK into TX. I have a little house that's well insulated so the A/C doesn't run continually.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2016 :  1:37:58 PM  Show Profile
Beautiful weather today. Blue, sunny skies! I hear people in the neighborhood mowing their yards. Temp is 62.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6812 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6812 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2016 :  3:09:08 PM  Show Profile
Beautiful day today but cold - in low 30s tonight. Yesterday we had a hail storm. Lasted only a few minutes with large marble size hail but it was enough to knock my phone & internet service out. Cable tech just left after running a new line so I am up and running one more time.

Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2016 :  3:26:48 PM  Show Profile
Beautiful day out. Sun shining and daffodils blooming. Temp about 60 degrees.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2016 :  1:32:58 PM  Show Profile
Another beautiful day today! Temp is around 72. Light wind. Washing and waxing the car!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6448 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6448 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2016 :  1:41:32 PM  Show Profile

This is our weather right now as I post this so beautiful! The temp is well below freezing.
Nice day to dye our Easter Eggs!
Happy Easter and Spring Everyone!

Hugs,
Deb
Blessed in Colorado

"You must do the thing you think you can not do." Eleanor Roosevelt

Women are Angels,and when someone breaks our wings We simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We're flexible like that.

www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
www.Amazon.com/Blessed in Colorado
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2016 :  12:08:12 PM  Show Profile
Debbie, what a beautiful picture of the snow.
It's in the low 70s today. Humidity is 94%! Expecting some rain.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2016 :  12:54:53 PM  Show Profile
The day is sunny and warm (60 deg) and will be the same tomorrow. This is the time of year I truly love.
Go to Top of Page

BellaSticks
True Blue Farmgirl

82 Posts

Nicole
Chicago Illinois
USA
82 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2016 :  6:18:42 PM  Show Profile
By mid day it was 70 degrees here, then in true Chicago fashion it quickly dropped back down to 51 and windy after a storm came through. I am SO HAPPY I wore my winter coat to work so I was nice and warm on the way home. I cannot wait for warmer weather so my plants can go out on the back porch again.

Nicole
Farmgirl #6762
Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4719 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4719 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2016 :  2:46:46 PM  Show Profile
I was just going to say the same thing Nicole. I'm in Naperville and our chilly sunshine went back to gloomy rain. This has been the weirdest winter/spring we've had for as long as I can remember!

Dawn in IL

"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses." Abraham Lincoln
Go to Top of Page

BellaSticks
True Blue Farmgirl

82 Posts

Nicole
Chicago Illinois
USA
82 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2016 :  9:37:08 PM  Show Profile
I agree, Dawn this has been a strange winter/spring. I just hope the summer doesn't get too warm!

Nicole
Farmgirl #6762
Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4719 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4719 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2016 :  10:07:51 AM  Show Profile
The wild weather ride continues here in the Chicago area. Pouring rain, heavy snow & bright sunshine all at one time this morning. This has been one unique year!

Dawn in IL

"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses." Abraham Lincoln
Go to Top of Page

BellaSticks
True Blue Farmgirl

82 Posts

Nicole
Chicago Illinois
USA
82 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2016 :  10:37:04 AM  Show Profile
Right, Dawn? I really didn't want to come to work today, I'd much rather curl up under the covers with a good book or my current knitting project. I hear we're supposed to have high winds in the area today too.

Nicole
Farmgirl #6762
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17025 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17025 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2016 :  8:10:44 PM  Show Profile
Yep... over here in the mountains of central California is rain, rain and more rain... we are getting ki da soggy up here.... lol!

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom and Glamping Diva!

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2016 :  11:08:02 AM  Show Profile
The Texas Hill Country has had three days of rain. Thankfully, no flooding in our area. Houston sure got a lot of rain!
Today, the sun is out. More rain expected this evening.
Temperature is around 72.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2016 :  11:49:18 AM  Show Profile
More rain, thunder and lightening early this morning. The front went over fast. Now it is sunny! Temperature around 74.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2016 :  11:58:02 AM  Show Profile
The high today is supposed to be 81! Beautiful sunny weather here in the Texas Hill Country! A light breeze is helping while I try to finish the yard work.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Joanna
True Blue Farmgirl

94 Posts

Ontario
Canada
94 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2016 :  9:26:04 PM  Show Profile
Woke up this morning to a couple inches of snow. We mowed the lawn last week. The weather here as been interesting lately.

Joanna - Sister #5965
https://creativeideasbook.wordpress.com/
https://roomsandwindows.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page