Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4719 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4719 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2021 :  5:50:10 PM  Show Profile
I'm relieved to hear you were safe Vanessa. The tornadoes were horrific and the loss of lives & damage they caused were heartbreaking. Prayers to all who were affected.

Dawn in IL

Kindness is like snow—it beautifies everything it covers.
Kahlil Gibran

Edited by - ddmashayekhi on Dec 11 2021 6:35:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

AussieChick
Sharpshooter

347 Posts

Cindy
Bend Oregon
USA
347 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2021 :  10:42:17 PM  Show Profile
We are hearing about the devastating tornadoes that have torn through 5 US states. Seeing some heart-breaking footage of Kentucky & Illinois on the news. Praying for all of the farmgirls in those states affected. Glad to hear that you are safe Vanessa.

Farmgirl #6058
Farmgirl Sister of the Year 2021

"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have".
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7507 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7507 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2021 :  07:00:49 AM  Show Profile
I am up here in Redding . It’s been raining and windy, we might get some snow!
Don’t know.
Stay safe and warm everyone.
Take care
Love and blessings
Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

AussieChick
Sharpshooter

347 Posts

Cindy
Bend Oregon
USA
347 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2021 :  8:17:38 PM  Show Profile
Well, it was already 32 degrees C (89.6F) this morning when I went out for a run on the trail. Yes, it's gearing up to be a hot Christmas here in Australia. There are some afternoon storms on the forecast, so let's hope for a light show in the sky to cool things down a little. Christmas lunch usually end with a water fight or a jump in the dam.
Please send me some snow pictures. My hubby misses a White Christmas and we'd love to see some snowy pics!!

Farmgirl #6058

"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have".
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1753 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1753 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2021 :  8:37:48 PM  Show Profile
50 degrees on Christmas eve. Very unusual for Iowa. Merry Christmas.

Farmgirl friends are fun.
Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2021 :  4:27:56 PM  Show Profile
It is 42 degrees here with a clear sky. Come Monday the temp will be about 20 for a high. We've had snow, but it has all melted off.

Betty in Pasco
Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2021 :  3:15:14 PM  Show Profile
Remember when I sent the pretty spring photo from my kitchen windows?
Well, here's the same view today . . .
Fireside hugs and Happy New Year,
jean in Idaho

"However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at."
. . . .Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page

AussieChick
Sharpshooter

347 Posts

Cindy
Bend Oregon
USA
347 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2021 :  10:55:10 PM  Show Profile
Thank you for sharing your beautiful photograph, Jean. It's hard to believe that you're bundling up to fend off the wintery cold while here, in the Southern Hemisphere, we're enduring a sweltering summer afternoon. The humidity is 90%, so it's quite a sweaty situation.

Farmgirl #6058

Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4332 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4332 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2021 :  10:30:18 AM  Show Profile
Awwww, Jean!! Gorgeous indeed! My son got snow Christmas day! It was 72 Christmas day here and today will most likely hit 80. At LEAST IT'S not raining! Knock on wood( hitting my head, lol)

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7507 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7507 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2021 :  10:36:07 AM  Show Profile
It’s sunny here so far today in Redding I don’t know what it is like in the mountains etween me and home!

Have a good a and thanks for bing on here.
Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6816 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6816 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2021 :  12:21:52 PM  Show Profile
It's 76 - sunny - cool breeze - here in north Texas.

Hugs, Sara
FarmGirl Sister #6034 Aug 2014
FGOTM Sept 2015 & Feb 2019

Lord put your arm around my shoulders & your hand over my mouth.
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7507 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7507 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2021 :  12:36:28 PM  Show Profile

Today where I am at Redding.
Pretty out!
Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Edited by - darlenelovesart on Dec 27 2021 12:39:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17025 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17025 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2021 :  3:55:31 PM  Show Profile
Darlene,, wanna trade locations>? I can honestly say,, (again) I am So over Snow!!! lol!

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom and Glamping Diva!

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7507 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7507 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2021 :  4:33:26 PM  Show Profile
I know what you mean about snow Jean. That really is why I moved from Colorado years ago. Snow. It is beautiful but that is enough for me. I drove in it one time a deep one that was all it took. I don’t miss the cold weather or the ice. I like the mild winters. Maybe a 5 minute snowstorm and it’s over. It is just a me thing because it is very beautiful. I love a blue sky too. But at this moment it would be nice. No too cold. Even on bad days I like my blue sky.
Your pictures are really beautiful though.
Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2021 :  11:51:44 AM  Show Profile

No comment necessary . . . Maybe it's time for that Cabin Fever swap. I'll get crackin' on it . . .

"However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at."
. . . .Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2021 :  8:33:30 PM  Show Profile

We had our first blizzard of the season over the weekend and now the temp is -22.8. Vacation can’t come soon enough for this northern farm girl.

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7507 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7507 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2021 :  10:38:45 PM  Show Profile
It is supposed to snow up here in Redding, they don’t get much, we shall see but it is cold out there.
A friend of mine went to Oregon mountains and took some pictures.

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9247 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9247 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2021 :  05:25:45 AM  Show Profile
Whoa, Jean and Julie. I guess you had a white Christmas this year. I was really hoping for one our first year here but we had 60 and rain. We've had one sunny afternoon but it has been raining most of this month. Farmers Almanac said we are so to have a bad winter but so far that has been wrong. But like NJ they probably get all the snow after the beginning of the year.
I surely do miss the snow. We had more in VA than we did in Jersey.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"I am a bookaholic and I have no desire to be cured."

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

krissy
True Blue Farmgirl

278 Posts

Kristen
Snohomish WA
USA
278 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2021 :  07:38:44 AM  Show Profile
I haven't posted in here in forever. I miss it and all of you!

We are currently around 18 degrees F with snow on the ground and more on the way. I loved it when it was falling, but it has been so cold that I really haven't gone out to take pictures. I really want to get to that as my son gave me a Pro Lens kit for my smartphone, and what better way to play around with them than taking snow pictures?

~Farmgirl Sister #986~

Edited by - krissy on Dec 29 2021 07:42:19 AM
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6816 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6816 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2021 :  07:44:56 AM  Show Profile
Welcome back Kristen from northeast Texas. It's 59 and raining today. Beautiful rain - we need it.

Hugs, Sara
FarmGirl Sister #6034 Aug 2014
FGOTM Sept 2015 & Feb 2019

Lord put your arm around my shoulders & your hand over my mouth.
Go to Top of Page

krissy
True Blue Farmgirl

278 Posts

Kristen
Snohomish WA
USA
278 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2021 :  07:51:56 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, Sara! :) I am looking forward to any rain that may come our way. It will make for sloppy roads, but it will mean that the temps have warmed up. We've been in the teens for days on end. Today we should have some sunshine, but we won't get above 30 in the afternoon.

~Farmgirl Sister #986~
Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2021 :  09:25:20 AM  Show Profile
Hi Krissy . . . you're having a Pacific Northwest heatwave over there in Snohomish. We had -7 degrees overnight, but it has warmed up to +3 degrees now. LOL. We're about 30 miles east of Moscow. DH got a kick out of watching the Seahawks play football in the snow from Seattle last Sunday.

. . . .Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2021 :  1:47:11 PM  Show Profile
Krissy, not only cold on the west side, but on the east side too. We haven't gotten over 25 in the past three days. I shoveled snow just and it looks really nice. Now to suck it up and try driving my car through the mess. However, the sun has just come out and is shining brightly. Will be glad when winter is over and spring is on the horizon.

Looked outside on the south facing patio and there were lots of little bird tracks. I've been feeding them and they are enjoying the seeds.

Betty in Pasco

Go to Top of Page

krissy
True Blue Farmgirl

278 Posts

Kristen
Snohomish WA
USA
278 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2021 :  3:48:08 PM  Show Profile
Jean, yes, it was rather hilarious watching the Seahawks playing in the snow. I mentioned to my husband that it was like watching a game in the midwest in the wintertime. And you can keep your -7 degrees - yikes!! That's COLD!

Betty, yep, cold all around, I suppose. And we are supposed to get more tonight. The snow plow hasn't been on our road as of yet. Hubby sold his quad earlier in the year as he wasn't using it, and it had an awesome plow blade. Oh well.

When the snow had first fallen, I looked out to see animal tracks in the snow. My first thought was deer, but hubby said it could have been coyote. We have forest backing us and there are all sorts of critters.

~Farmgirl Sister #986~
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7507 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7507 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2021 :  6:05:40 PM  Show Profile
Redding at least this part didn’t get much moisture.
I guess there was a lot of snow in the mountains.

Well have a good evening.

Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page