Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Round #7 -Heart Yo Yo Swap with a twist! Update
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Round #7 -Heart Yo Yo Swap with a twist! Update Next Topic
Page: of 6

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 05 2012 :  5:19:11 PM  Show Profile

Thanks Shelly for the Beautiful round YoYos and the pkg of buttons. I love buttons, so
thanks so much!!!!

love and hugs,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - May 07 2012 :  4:21:55 PM  Show Profile
Hi, Shelly! I received your yo-yo's today! Love those bright stars and stripes. The buttons with the gold rim are pretty cool also. And, a bag of buttons! Yippee..Thank you! A girl can never have too many of those. I do believe I see a cool cat and a golden bow in there!

Can't wait to take a pic of all our April-May yo-yo's together!

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - May 07 2012 :  4:49:49 PM  Show Profile
shelly ! thank you!!!!

Farmgirl # 2139
proud member of the Farmgirls of the Southwest Henhouse
~*~ counting my pennies and biding my time; my dreams are adding up!~*~
Go to Top of Page

Lainey Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

158 Posts

Lainey Lou (Elaine)
Marietta Ga
USA
158 Posts

Posted - May 08 2012 :  08:29:51 AM  Show Profile

Peggy,
I rec. your package yesterday and I believe you have made my favorite yo-yo so far - the watermelon one, I just love it, ( I love watermelons too!). The buttons you used were so unique, all of them just really cute. Thank you also for the pin and cloth bag. I stuck the pin on my purse for decoration and I am using the bag as a holder for some potpurri I made so I could put it in may lingerie drawer.

Yours should go in the mail tomorrow ot the next day. I remade mine so they wouldn't be so huge, so they are just now going out as I complete them and get them packaged up.

This has been a fun swap and I learned a lot!

Happy crafting,
Lainey Lou #3848

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 08 2012 :  11:51:15 AM  Show Profile
Elaine...so glad they arrived and that you liked them. I tried to do two stars, two stripes, and then two summer themed ones. I too liked the watermelon fabric. And the buttons were fun for this swap. I am so hooked on vintage buttons(and new ones too). But all the plain blue star buttons were vintage as well as the special heart one from Austria.
This is the first time I have ever sent them out in two groups...but it is also the first time we had 10 ladies participating. It really didn't take that much longer to do for 10 rather than 8. So, I think maybe we will make that our cut-off number from now on.

Just a Quick Reminder to Everyone:
Even if you don't post pictures (which I wish everyone would)at least
get on here and let everyone know, when you receive their pkg. It is not only the polite thing to do, but
it also helps the Hostess know if everyone has gotten their pkgs mailed out and received. Our darling Margo who is going through so much right now with her cancer treatment...is always faithful to get right on here to let us know. So our most of you gals...but there are a few not doing so well in this area.

Margo...we love you and continue to pray God's healing for you. Please keep us updated on how you are doing.

You Are All Wonderful YoYo Momma's and this is one of the most fun swaps on MJF! Let's keep it fun for everyone!!!!

Blessings and Hugs,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!

Edited by - LadyInRed on May 08 2012 11:56:31 AM
Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - May 11 2012 :  7:35:41 PM  Show Profile
Ok fellow yoyo mamas-- I have completed 9 packets, and they are ready for the mailbox. If possible i will go tomorrow (saturday) to the post office. but we have been having severe storms, and suppose to be the same tomorrow. If it is, I will wait to mail these on Monday. I had fun doing the stars and stripes. And I want to do the flowers for May 15th. Thanks and have a great weekend.
Farmgirl #946 Linda
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - May 11 2012 :  8:56:32 PM  Show Profile
Hi, yo-yo mammas! Its getting close to time to set up Round #8 Yo Yo Swap. I will do that Tuesday, 5/15, on a new topic. (So, this post is just an awareness/teaser ). How about we do "Summer Vacation" theme? This was suggested by one of the yo-yo mammas. Flowers can be a part of this.(or the beach, amusement park, farm, garden, whatever...) We can do 6 yo yos for each mamma again. Cut-off will be 10 swappers. We will do 3 hearts, 3 circles again..you can request all hearts, all circles, buttons, no buttons. Your choice will be included in mailing list. Looks like we have 3 Farmgirls already. Comments are welcome by if you want to e-mail me before 5/15.
I sure am enjoying this patriotic swap! Thanks, Margo!

Also, way to go sissarge! But, stay safe! No need to go out in a storm for yo yos.

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon

Edited by - forgetmenot on May 11 2012 8:58:43 PM
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 11 2012 :  11:25:26 PM  Show Profile
Lainey...got your wonderful YoYo's today! They were great! Loved all the fun tucks too!
I just tried posting a picture and it didn't work. Will try again tomorrow.
Thanks so much!!!

blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on May 11 2012 11:28:39 PM
Go to Top of Page

heritagehunter
True Blue Farmgirl

207 Posts

Julie
La Salle Co
USA
207 Posts

Posted - May 12 2012 :  5:22:06 PM  Show Profile
Margo, Peggy, and Linda,

I mailed out your yo yos today. You should get them Tuesday or Wednesday. Everyone else should have gotten them from me by now. Hope you all enjoy them. This was a great swap!
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - May 13 2012 :  07:31:19 AM  Show Profile
Lainey Lou, I received your yo-yo's yesterday. Love them. Love that you have taken the time to match the thread when sewing on your buttons. (I have been pretty lazy about that) Also, loved the tuck-ins..patriotic tattoos (probably the closest I will get to the real thing.. A patriotic pin, and a really cute note pad, and lots of life savers! We all need those life savers. lol. I'll post a photo when I get my camera back from DD later today. Loaned it to her for our DGS's HS grad today. Thanks, Lainey! Oh, I have you down for round #8!

Farmgirl sister #3926

Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - May 13 2012 :  2:37:58 PM  Show Profile
judith i have sent an email....
hugs!

Farmgirl # 2139
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - May 13 2012 :  4:29:32 PM  Show Profile
Gotcha, Margo!

Farmgirl sister #3926

Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - May 14 2012 :  11:04:53 AM  Show Profile
Judith, I emailed you with my request for #8, but forgot my address, hopefully you have it from times before, if not please let me know. Also, to let all of you know, I mailed all my yoyo's this morning, so watch your mailbox. Farmgirl #946 Linda
Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - May 14 2012 :  5:41:30 PM  Show Profile
julie; your wonderful yo yo's were waiting when i came home tonite! love them! thanks! i shared one of the candy bars with my sweetie....i'm glad to know that you enjoyed the yo yo swap!

Farmgirl # 2139
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - May 14 2012 :  8:27:07 PM  Show Profile
Hi, Linda. I did get your e-mail. I'll add it into tomorrow's #8 post. Also, I have your snail mail address. Thanks!

Farmgirl sister #3926

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 15 2012 :  12:37:57 AM  Show Profile

Julie...got your fabulous yoyo's today...along with the yummy tucks. Thanks so much!
Glad you want to do them again. They are addictive!!!

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - May 15 2012 :  09:11:08 AM  Show Profile
Hi, yo yo mammas!! Check out the new Round #8 yo yo swap..just posted..and sign up now!!!!

Farmgirl sister #3926

Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - May 15 2012 :  10:36:34 PM  Show Profile
Julie, I received your yoyo's, they were great! Thanks for the tuck-ins, and the nice note included. I do remember you from the fall swap, and glad you are still enjoying the dish mat. I have been in all 7 now gonna be 8 yoyo swaps, I love them and have so much fun. You will too. Have a great week. Farmgirl #946 Linda
Go to Top of Page

Lorrie
Farmgirl in Training

23 Posts

Lorrie
Newport WA
USA
23 Posts

Posted - May 16 2012 :  1:26:13 PM  Show Profile
Hello Girls, I will finally get my yo-yo's out in the mail tomorrow 5/17. So sorry they are late.

Have a blessed day.
Lorrie

herdnbcgirl
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 16 2012 :  3:24:06 PM  Show Profile
Linda...got your beautiful yoyo's today! Thanks for the tucks!
Tried to post a picture but it wouldn't post will try later and
see if it will work. Gets me so frustrated!

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

herb19355
True Blue Farmgirl

321 Posts

Debi
Danielsville, GA
USA
321 Posts

Posted - May 17 2012 :  12:27:23 PM  Show Profile  Send herb19355 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Ladies,

GA Farmgirl #2515
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - May 17 2012 :  3:54:11 PM  Show Profile
Linda aka sissarge, I received your yo yo's today! Wow! They are very cool. I don't know where you all get the different fabrics.. nice to see the variety of patriotic patterns. Loved the pins! and the butterfly ribbon is adorable..just asking to be attached to a pin! Thank you so much!

Farmgirl sister #3926

Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - May 17 2012 :  3:56:28 PM  Show Profile
Hey, Debi! What are you up to!

Farmgirl sister #3926

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 17 2012 :  5:25:31 PM  Show Profile
Ladies...Debi posted a note to all of us on Swaps called "Late Again"...I think. Check it out!

Hugs,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - May 18 2012 :  10:47:26 AM  Show Profile
linda i absolutely love the butterfly ribbons that you included with your great yo yo"s !! thank you !!!!!!!

Farmgirl # 2139
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Round #7 -Heart Yo Yo Swap with a twist! Update Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page