Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Round #7 -Heart Yo Yo Swap with a twist! Update
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Round #7 -Heart Yo Yo Swap with a twist! Update Next Topic
Page: of 6

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2012 :  07:14:12 AM  Show Profile
Hey, Margo..Bless you, girl! I'm glad your surgery is over! You just keep on getting better and accept all the caring coming to you from all of us! I agree with the other Farmgirls. We want to send you yo-yo's. You know we all love you, and just want you to have the best recovery.

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2012 :  07:16:17 AM  Show Profile
BTW- I have all of mine ready to pkg up for mailing..so maybe, Monday.

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

herb19355
True Blue Farmgirl

321 Posts

Debi
Danielsville, GA
USA
321 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2012 :  10:12:03 AM  Show Profile  Send herb19355 a Yahoo! Message
Margo, Please stay with us. It would not be the same without you.

Debi
herb19355

GA Farmgirl #2515
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2012 :  12:21:13 AM  Show Profile
I sent out the first five names on the list today (minus my own name)...will get working on the rest and
should have them out on time I am sure.

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!

Edited by - LadyInRed on Apr 24 2012 12:22:23 AM
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2012 :  3:30:05 PM  Show Profile
Nine little envelopes mailed out today. Oh, I wonder what they could be???

Farmgirl sister #3926

Go to Top of Page

Lorrie
Farmgirl in Training

23 Posts

Lorrie
Newport WA
USA
23 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2012 :  09:52:43 AM  Show Profile
Margo, Bless you and keep up the fight and best wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery. Please dont drop out, remeber that we "Farm Girls" love to send goodies.
Wishing you the very best.
Lorrie

herdnbcgirl
Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2012 :  5:19:33 PM  Show Profile
peggy !!!! wonderful envelope in today's mail box!!!! really needed it today since we woke up to two flat tires-one on each vehicle!!!!!
thanks so much !!!

Farmgirl # 2139
proud member of the Farmgirls of the Southwest Henhouse
~*~ counting my pennies and biding my time; my dreams are adding up!~*~
Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2012 :  8:06:21 PM  Show Profile
Hey, Peggy, I too, received a package today! Cute card and cuter buttons. Great yoyo's. Thanks so much, Have a great farmgirl Thursday! Farmgirl #946 Linda
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2012 :  4:42:47 PM  Show Profile
Peggy,I received your yo-yo's today! Thinking outside the box again, hey. Lovely stripes and colors! Especially love those buttons..have never seen the castle button before. Thanks, too..for the pretty little yo-yo pin. Very chic! You can see I updated my western hat with it..now, I'm ready for a formal promenade. Thanks for the note you enclosed. I could use the cheer!

Hope mine will arrive soon to all of you.

Farmgirl sister #3926

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2012 :  5:40:50 PM  Show Profile

Judith... guess what I got today!!! Love your yoyo's and the adorable pin-keep!
Your pkg's are always fun to see what tucks you put inside!!! Really everyone's are!!!

The black/white YoYo pin looks pretty cute on your cowgirl hat. I made it to go the other
way around...but it looks good that way on the hat! CUTE!

Thanks for bringing sunshine into my day.

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2012 :  5:56:03 PM  Show Profile
Whoops, Peg! I switched the pin around. Glad you liked the pkg. DH bought me a sewing machine after 30 yrs of doing everything by hand. The pin keep is the first thing I've sewn. (starting small)

Farmgirl sister #3926

Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2012 :  7:17:08 PM  Show Profile
walking to the mail box is so much fun! thank you judith!!!!!!!!!!!i love the yo yo's but the pin keep is darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Farmgirl # 2139
proud member of the Farmgirls of the Southwest Henhouse
~*~ counting my pennies and biding my time; my dreams are adding up!~*~
Go to Top of Page

heritagehunter
True Blue Farmgirl

207 Posts

Julie
La Salle Co
USA
207 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2012 :  02:22:25 AM  Show Profile
Lainey, I received my package from you in yesterdays mail. Your yo yos are beautiful!
I love them! The notepad so pretty, I needed a another one too. And the candies are yummy. Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

Lainey Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

158 Posts

Lainey Lou (Elaine)
Marietta Ga
USA
158 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2012 :  03:25:07 AM  Show Profile
You are so sweet to say so. I rec. another pkg and My yo yos are huge so now I am sure I made them wrong. Oh well gives everyone something to talk about and I am sure they'll know which ones are mine! Ha Ha I did enjoy making them tho' and your pkg was so nice. Well the bug thats going around got me while I was down so I am gonna go rest for now.

Take care,

Lainey Lou #3848

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.
Go to Top of Page

Lainey Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

158 Posts

Lainey Lou (Elaine)
Marietta Ga
USA
158 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2012 :  03:36:05 AM  Show Profile
Judith, I got your yo yos yesterday and they are so pretty. I am about to send some more of mine out and don't laff too hard when you get them, they are huge - I must have gotten the measurements wrong, I'll be giving some one a rest from talking about theirs. Oh well like I told some one else, They'll know right off the bat which ones are mine. I just adored the little pen and needle keeper you sent along with them , what a great idea! Still having a hard time getting well so will close for now.

Take care,

Lainey Lou #3848

[/quote]

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2012 :  08:31:13 AM  Show Profile
Glad you liked the yo-yo's and pin keep, Lainey. Some of the farmgirls do make bigger yo-yo's. You are not the only one. However, I love them all and just think we can make cool projects with the different sizes. I think those of us that use the clover templates have the smaller hearts and circles. I haven't received yours yet..but Peggy can answer your questions about using her template. Anyway, the variety is a good thing! Can't wait to get yours!

Farmgirl sister #3926

Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2012 :  08:40:26 AM  Show Profile
BTW, yo-yo mammas...I did promise to host yo-yo round 8. So, to give us all a little breather..Let's sign up by May 15th and mail-out by June 15th. (I'll remind everyone of the sign up closer to the sign up date.
How about May/Summer Flowers theme? 3 hearts, 3 circles for each farmgirl. Please, e-mail me if you come up with a more fun theme.

Farmgirl sister #3926

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2012 :  10:46:57 AM  Show Profile
Lainy...don't feel bad about larger yoyo's. Margo's yoyo's were always larger too and we could never
figure out WHY? But I have done many craft projects with my yoyo's...and I appreciated having Margo's
larger size. Soooo, nobody is going to talk bad about your yoyo's we will love them...just like we love
everybodies!!!! Being uniguely YOU is what makes the World go round farmgirl!!! So, RELAX and just know
yours will be perfect!

Big Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

heritagehunter
True Blue Farmgirl

207 Posts

Julie
La Salle Co
USA
207 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  11:25:25 AM  Show Profile
Judith, I received your package yesterday. Beautiful yo yos! And I love the pin and needle holder! I know I will use it all the time, great idea. And the beaded hat pin is very pretty. I wore it to work on my apron and received tons of compliments on it. Was so proud to tell everyone where I got it. Thank you so very much!
Go to Top of Page

heritagehunter
True Blue Farmgirl

207 Posts

Julie
La Salle Co
USA
207 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  11:27:35 AM  Show Profile
Shelly and Judith,
I sent out your packages today. I hope you get them quickly.
Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2012 :  07:47:09 AM  Show Profile
Judith, received your great looking yoyo's loved some of your prints. And you found a flag button. Still working on mine, I have been spending all my time outside, and when I come inside I just drop. Gotta get back to working on them.. Your little pin holder is perfect. gonna use it in my purse Added little thread to needles and will have it handy at all times. Thanks so much!!
Farmgirl #946 Linda
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2012 :  08:09:22 AM  Show Profile
Hi YoYo Mamma's...got the last five sets of YoYo's done last night. They are all
packaged up and ready to mail. Forgot to mention on my note to everyone that the
button I used on your extra tuck...is an antique button from Austria. Hope you enjoy
it!

Also, have to share a funny with you. I bought two Star fabrics and two stripped fabrics to do these yoyos...and when I went to do them
I could not find the red stripped fabric anywhere. I about tore my house apart looking for it. Guess what...after I had the yoyo's all done and pkged up...I found the fabric on my very messy crafting table. Go figure! That is not where I ever put my fabrics. Why it was there is beyond me. But...Oh, well! Let's just chalk it up for my
Fibro-Fog...it couldn't be old age or anything! LOL

Hugs and smiles,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Apr 29 2012 08:14:27 AM
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2012 :  7:20:13 PM  Show Profile
Julie, I received your yo-yo's today. The fabrics are so bright and cheerful! Perfect for the theme! Thanks, also, for the tuck-ins! Whoops! (one piece of chocolate disappeared already..how does that happen?)
Yummo, tea! I'll try that tomorrow..supposed to be another chilly day. I found a little felted, navy clutch purse today. I think I will stitch some of this swap's yo-yo's to that. Will post a pic when completed.

Farmgirl sister #3926

Go to Top of Page

Lorrie
Farmgirl in Training

23 Posts

Lorrie
Newport WA
USA
23 Posts

Posted - May 01 2012 :  12:52:15 PM  Show Profile
Judith, I want to thank you for beautiful yo-yo's and the gorgeous pin, by the way I put it on the work necklace and have had many wonderful comments on it. The neddle pin case is such an awesome idea and it is in my purse for that one emergency when needed.
Again thanks so much.
Farm Girl Hugs,
Lorrie

herdnbcgirl
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 02 2012 :  01:14:53 AM  Show Profile

Girls look at all the cute round yoyo's another farmsister sent to me.
She never does our yoyo swap...but she blessed me with an entire baggy full of these. The purple flower is a darling pin to wear on whatever. Isn't it precious? In the second picture you can see Judith's yoyos in my fruit holder. I am enjoying looking at all of
of them. Just thought I would share my blessing!
Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on May 02 2012 01:19:41 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Round #7 -Heart Yo Yo Swap with a twist! Update Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page