Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farm Kitchen
 Lacto-fermentation/ Wild fermentation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Lacto-fermentation/ Wild fermentation Next Topic  

mrsamy
True Blue Farmgirl

167 Posts

Amy
Milwaukee WI
USA
167 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2012 :  06:12:29 AM  Show Profile
Hi All! Anybody here familiar with lacto-fermentation for preserving foods rather than high heat canning? A friend of a friend is quite adept, but she has a tad more time on her hands than I do. Wondering if anyone here can get me going?

Prayer costs nothing, but is worth the most.

BusyBeeMary
True Blue Farmgirl

178 Posts

Mary
Nampa Idaho
178 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2012 :  2:05:13 PM  Show Profile  Send BusyBeeMary a Yahoo! Message
Yes, I too have a good friend that is very knowledgeable regarding lactose fermentation. I'm convinced she's onto something amazing. Getting into it myself. Sally Fallon of weston a. Price foundation has written on it. And you can read more and get supplies needed thru pickle-it. Com. And a farm girl of our our own has a big who does a lot of fermenting has info on herblog. Hardworkhomestead. Blogspot. Com, as well as the nourished kitchen. Com. I just got my system from pickle it and am excited to start myself. Good luck and healthy eating.

To Live a Full life one must LOVE MANY THINGS- Vincent Van Gogh

Mary Fitzpatrick
http//www.Thepurplecrazylady.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Lacto-fermentation/ Wild fermentation Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page