Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farmgirl Birthdays
 **Let's keep track of B-days
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Farmgirl Birthdays: Previous Topic **Let's keep track of B-days Next Topic
Page: of 36

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2006 :  9:55:21 PM  Show Profile
Ooops..bet you and I were typing at the same time. I am glad you found us Karen!!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Kate
MaryJane's Farmgirl

135 Posts

Kate
Moscow ID
USA
135 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2006 :  2:05:42 PM  Show Profile

Happy Birthday to our March Farmgirl at Heart Friends!!!!
Kim Patton~March 3
Hapyhrt~March 22
Rebecca Sanderson~March 26
Philiytoo~March 30
Janis Reggio~March 31
Wildhorsemom~March 24
sugars farm~March 7

The farm is starting to shine!! Today is the first really warm sunny day we’ve had in a long time. How perfect for the first day of March. Well it’s time for more Birthdays!! Happy Birthday to all!! We hope you spend your special day filled with family and friends, and Treat yourself to something wonderful you’ve always wanted.
Love MaryJane and all the farm crew Happy Birthday to YOU!!

Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it.....unless they are spelling mistakes.
Go to Top of Page

pamelasue
Farmgirl in Training

38 Posts

Pam
Porter Texas
USA
38 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2006 :  9:13:47 PM  Show Profile
New Farmgirl from Texas---Southern Fried Farmgirls..
My birthday is Nov. 13, 1958
I just bought the Farmgirl book, can't wait to get it!!!!
Pamelasue
Go to Top of Page

Julia
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Julia
Shelton WA
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2006 :  7:58:37 PM  Show Profile
Happy Birthday all March Farmgirrrrls! Happy Birthday to you!
Julia V.

"...the setting sun is like going into the very presence of God." Elizabeth Von Arnim

Edited by - Julia on Mar 07 2006 7:59:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

hbheck
Farmgirl at Heart

9 Posts

Betty
Steinauer Nebraska
USA
9 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2006 :  4:53:38 PM  Show Profile
Hello everyone, I am new to this website. My birthday is April 13th and to make it even more special it was my Mother-in-laws (she died 2 years ago at 103), my granddaughter Samantha's and our daughter was born 1 week earlier (April 6th). Pretty busy month for us. Take care, Betty H.

Small town living and loving it!!!
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2006 :  6:33:24 PM  Show Profile
Welcome Betty!!
We have a big bunch of late Sept/early Oct birthdays in our family ...we call it birthday season!! Hey..be sure to go to the Welcome Wagon section and introduce yourself..we all would love to hear more about you!! Welcome to the group!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2348 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2348 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2006 :  03:54:06 AM  Show Profile
Hi Betty!

Welcome to the Farmgirl Connection. I look forward to hearing your stories!

Blessings
Catherine

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2006 :  09:11:44 AM  Show Profile
Hi ladies! I don't think I ever recorded my birthdate...thinking about it now because it's coming up (April 21). I'll be 60. No, that can't be right...didn't I just graduate from High School? Nope, that's what the license says...60....wow! I was born on Easter Sunday and my Dad said I came complete with long ears and fluffy tail. I was adopted and my parents knew I was coming, so they were there when I was born and afterwards I had to stay a week in the hospital because I was underweight (ha! I've gotten over that!) so they came every day.

Come visit my Etsy store at www.chezPatricia.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

cowgirlinthesand
Farmgirl in Training

38 Posts

maggie
Williston Fl
USA
38 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2006 :  09:33:58 AM  Show Profile
Hi, I just joined :) My Bday is Sept 24 1963.
Go to Top of Page

Destiny~
True Blue Farmgirl

195 Posts

Dar
west TX
USA
195 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2006 :  07:17:29 AM  Show Profile
Mine is December 12th and I'm a forty-something.
I never remember my age, hubby and I are always getting them mixed up since he's eight months younger.
Go to Top of Page

Kate
MaryJane's Farmgirl

135 Posts

Kate
Moscow ID
USA
135 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2006 :  10:34:03 AM  Show Profile
Happy Birthday to our April Farmgirl at Heart Friends!!!!

Meadowlark~ April 4th
Karen~ April 7th
Showmemom~ April 21st
Nana Naomi~ April 17th
SunFlower~ April 20th
Rosebud74a~ April 11th
hbheck~ April 13th
Utahfarmgirl~ April 21st
Marianna Farm Girl~ April 13th

The wonderful signs of spring are starting to show all around the farm!! Our beautiful milk cow, Chocolate had her baby last month which really made it feel like spring was coming!! We are all getting ready for the busy summer months ahead. This month is starting out to be a wonderful one especially if it’s your birthday month!! Happy Birthday to all!! We hope you spend your special day filled with family and friends, and Treat yourself to something wonderful you’ve always wanted.
Love MaryJane and all the farm crew Happy Birthday to YOU!!

Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it.....unless they are spelling mistakes.
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2006 :  3:52:47 PM  Show Profile
Happy, happiest of birthdays to all you April gals - may this next year be your very best yet!!!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

celebrate2727
True Blue Farmgirl

989 Posts

Beth
MJF Farmgirl
989 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2006 :  4:09:41 PM  Show Profile  Send celebrate2727 a Yahoo! Message
Howdy miz patricia- didn't know you were adopted. me too. i was 9 days old. only child, parents older. different era, parents grew up in the depression. i swear my mom has cans from 10 years ago, somewhat of a hoarding issue and the fear of not having food.

blessings
beth

Dreaming of Friday Night Lights
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2006 :  6:02:04 PM  Show Profile
Hi Beth ~ there is a rumor going around that my Dad is my biological dad, which I tend to think is so because my son looks exactly like him and I have a lot of his traits. But I guess I'll never know for sure because none of my living relatives knows anything. Everything in those days (1946) was hush-hush and my parents are both passed now. Not that I could bring it up to my Mom anyway. She'd have a fit. They never even told me I was adopted. I learned it from the family gynocologist at 19 when I went in to have a pre-marital physical (ah, the 60s. We were all virgins then or else!). When I came home and asked my Dad about it, he said, "Well, I don't call waiting for a baby to be born, then waiting to take her home for a week because she was underweight adopting." Good save, Dad!

We adopted kids are special, Beth! My Dad was 39, older, too, and I was also an older child. When my parents tried to adopt another one, they couldn't because my Dad was over 40. So many restrictions back then! You had to make X amount of money, own your own home, no single parents, be the same religion, etc. It's good for today's kids, things are relaxed now.

Farmgirl hug,
Patricia

Go to Top of Page

sillyfoulks
True Blue Farmgirl

164 Posts

Elizabeth
Illinois
USA
164 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2006 :  05:57:02 AM  Show Profile  Send sillyfoulks an AOL message  Send sillyfoulks a Yahoo! Message
Happy Birthday, to all you Farmgirls with April Birthdays. Hope you day is perfect, and best wishes for the next year.

Elizabeth

Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing.

http://livingcountrystyle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Lovin Life
True Blue Farmgirl

103 Posts

Lisa
New Hampshire
103 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2006 :  3:40:11 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone, I think this is my first posting here. My birthday is August 11, l966. This has been a good year so far, leading up to my 40th I don't feel 40, Most of the time, ha ha! This past year was the year I finally decided to make my dream of having a farm come true. It's working out pretty well. I've had my chickens for 3 years now, but will be getting goat kids the end of this month, and will be selling at 2 farmer's markets this summer. I just decided last summer... Hey, I'm almost 40, if I don't start making it happen now.. when will I?

I had to laugh about the John Deere tractor being the best present ever! I can relate. I said I'd love a tractor for my birthday to my mother and sister one time and they just laughed and rolled their eyes. It's nice to have other farm girls who understand.

Glad I'm a part of this group!

Lisa

I'd rather live my life with a "full plate" than an empty one. Life is not a rehearsal... eat up!
Go to Top of Page

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2006 :  4:12:09 PM  Show Profile
Hey Lovin Life ( I likes that!) I got a '73 John Deere combine for my 40th b-day 10 years ago TODAY and it still is rollin on...cutting my wheat and oats! Age is just a number! The 40's "ROCK" by the way...the 50's will "ROLL". Love life and dance often and sing by yourself really loud!

If I keep a green bough in my heart, the singing bird will come.
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2006 :  4:36:06 PM  Show Profile
Happy Birthday Meadowlark!!!!!

Jenny in Utah
Go to Top of Page

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2006 :  4:40:04 PM  Show Profile
it's not as painful as I thought it would be Jenny!

If I keep a green bough in my heart, the singing bird will come.
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2006 :  5:38:29 PM  Show Profile
I am not that far behind you sista!!!!! in about 2 and 1/2 years I will be celebrating my 50th and I hope I am as great about it as you are!! I am actually looking forward to it in alot of ways.

Jenny in Utah
Go to Top of Page

Lovin Life
True Blue Farmgirl

103 Posts

Lisa
New Hampshire
103 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2006 :  6:15:07 PM  Show Profile
Happy Birthday Meadowlark! Glad to hear your tractor is running as smooth as you are :) Maybe one of these days I'll have one, although I don't have much land to really warrant one. But I sure would like one to dig a trench to bury an electric line from my house to the barn I'm building 125 feet away!! HMM, Maybe a small tractor

I'd rather live my life with a "full plate" than an empty one. Life is not a rehearsal... eat up!
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2006 :  8:35:49 PM  Show Profile
Welcome Lisa...you are going to fit right in..I can tell!!!

Jenny in Utah
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2348 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2348 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2006 :  04:56:36 AM  Show Profile
Happy Birthday April Gals!!!

feeling a bit silly this morning.....

Utahfarmgirl was smelling a Rosebud while Karen was listening to a Meadowlark. Marianna Farm Girl said to Nana Naomi, "Showmemom", the Sunflower ! Show me! A bee stung her on the nose and she yelled, " Oh, hbheck!"

Blessings
Catherine

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."

Edited by - cajungal on Apr 07 2006 05:02:08 AM
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2006 :  09:24:04 AM  Show Profile
Catherine, you're silly. I like that in a woman!

Farmgirls do it organically!
Go to Top of Page

hammondfarm
True Blue Farmgirl

77 Posts

Julie
New Caney Texas
77 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2006 :  12:37:20 PM  Show Profile
My birthday is April 22, 1956. Oh my the big 50....

Having fun and can't wait when I don't have to work anymore and can be
a farmgirl full time.

Best Regards,
Julie

Hammond Farm
www.hammondfarm.com
People Tested Goat Approved, tm
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 36 Farmgirl Birthdays: Previous Topic **Let's keep track of B-days Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page