Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2014 :  4:52:16 PM  Show Profile
Gypsy, you can't scare me either! I wouldn't worry about the hussy. She doesn't have a chance. His accent makes him stand out. I actually love your name..Glenda. Are you a good witch or a bad witch? She better watch out!!
Your chicken recipe sounds good. I would add some white wine though.

I was able to get my homework done early today so spent the rest of the afternoon sewing. I feel like I have lost my creative mojo. When that happens I just make something typical of the style everyone is doing. Hopefully the creative juices will flow again. To top it all off I got my first refund request. Very painful but unavoidable. The dress was too short. I could see that as being a reasonable possibility so I told her I would refund the purchase price but not the shipping. She was grateful and said she would purchase from me again.

It has been raining here. I wish it would rain in California!

Marie, so nice your little charge is reading a little better. When my oldest was in first grade I was in charge of teaching the Spanish speaking kids to read. The teacher refused to help them. It was sad. She was a terrible teacher and desperately needed to retire.
You are defiantly made of sturdy stuff to deal with the weather so well.

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com
Handmade stuff http://www.etsy.com/shop/CuriousOrangeCat?ref=ss_profile

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2014 :  4:58:22 PM  Show Profile
Holly, I will be writing letters to my son. I have to wait about two weeks before they allow him to send us his address and is able to get letters. It is a very isolating experience. I have been commenting to him on his Facebook page in the private comments. When he has access in 13 weeks there will be a journal of sorts with all my messages.

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com
Handmade stuff http://www.curiousorangecat.etsy.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2014 :  5:15:15 PM  Show Profile
Today it was -15 degrees when I got up. The sun was out and it warmed up to 12 degrees!!!! Finally got out to do some shopping, it felt so warm!!!!! Now it is below zero again, but this is supposed to be the last of below zero for awhile. Up to low 30s for this weekend. That is going to feel so good. I did notice tonight that it stays lighter just a bit longer too, so that makes me feel so much better!!!!!

Holly, I knit and crochet on a daily basis, so I stay pretty well stocked. I will not be here for the craft show in November, but do plan on finding shows while we are on the road. I cannot give up my hobbies, so we will sell as we travel, plus I can sell on Etsy also.

Marie, I bet it felt good to be back to school and back to a schedule again. School resumed here today also. Hope you are starting to warm up more there also.

Mar, Our dog, Olivia is a Yorkie, and I make her sweaters to wear, she has a lot of them. She does not like getting them on though, but she would freeze going around the block. In the fall she has a little snap on sweatshirt that I bought for her, it is a preemie size. She loves that one, and it looks so cute on her. I sell a lot of dog sweaters at the craft show too. People ask for ones for bigger dogs also. Some of them have very short fur.

Gypsy, your chicken does sound good. The beef stew I made was so good, we have some leftover for tomorrow, plus some in the freezer. I made a big crock pot full to the top.

Bunny, I am sure you will get a return every once in awhile, it is hard to judge sizes on the internet. Maybe you could set up an exchange policy of some kind. Hope you will find more tome for your sewing. I am sure you are going to get lots of sales as soon as the magazine is out on the shelves. Will you be able to sew on the weekends?

Well, gonna watch some tv before bed. Have a great evening,

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2014 :  6:24:21 PM  Show Profile
Evening gals!! :)
Starting to warm here in North Texas...46 degrees today and misty rain most of the day. Nothing to write home about but the weather guessers say 60 degrees and a 70% chance of rain on Friday...possible thunderstorm! It's so welcome...as Gypsy said we have been in drought mode for a couple of years!

Yea, Gypsy I really have gone nuts on Pinterest on occasion! Some nights I have stayed up till 3am pinning. But mostly early on, when I was first getting used to it...I try to stay away for a bit here and there so I don't become so enamored that I can't turn myself off!! :) LOL It is my way of diverting my mind....living unattainable dreams but having a great time at it!! I LOVE the eye candy on the website.....I like to overdose on it! Just have to take time to utilize all those pins!!
I love that you and B are taking dance lessons....I am enjoying it vicariously through you....always wanted to take lessons. Have fun!

Holly, I will be glad to described the Lantern Ceremony if I really do get there! I think it's great that you took the littles to the theatre! I loved live theatre as a kid..... And our weather is a changin' !

Bunny, I was wondering how you would handle a return....that part makes me nervous...I am finally in a position to open an Etsy shop but not so sure about all the odds and ends to deal with. And have to reconsider my chosen name because it has been taken....which does not surprise me. So I am still thinking on that one! :)

Janet, hope you get some relief from your weather soon. I only have two shirts for my Shih Tzu, Jake...he does not care if he has one on or night. I have one that has ACDC logo cause it's my favorite band. My son's gal dresses their two dogs in jammies all the time.....do dogs really need clothes? LOL :)

Have a great evening all!!!

My best to all,
Mel

Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2014 :  8:21:17 PM  Show Profile
Mel, it's easy to do a refund. You just go back to the record of the sale and it allows you to do a refund for any amount. I have done it a few times when people didn't know how to use my discount code. However, my customer asked it instead of a refund could I add fabric to the hem. So she is sending me back the dress so I can fix it. All it will cost me is $14.00 in postage.

Mel, go for it!!

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2014 :  10:56:38 PM  Show Profile
I've never been the jealous type

But I am a little jealous of you, Mar, that your DH lets you keep an old boyfriend on the side! Impressed, too!

hugs to all my sistas
Gypsy #3534

Edited by - doll58maker on Mar 12 2014 9:37:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
The Beautiful Pacific NW Washington State
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2014 :  07:51:53 AM  Show Profile
Dh and I had a great morning giggle from your last sentiment, Gypsy. I can understand your peevishness to this gal. It is disrespectful, plain and simple. So, don't spend too much time psychoanalyzing yourself because it's not you, it's her.

We got lovely rain on top of the lovely snow which was atop several inches of lovely ice. We are officially a Big Gulp Slurpee.

Check with you all later!
Mar

Edited by - rough start farmgirl on Jan 09 2014 07:52:47 AM
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2014 :  09:47:02 AM  Show Profile
Gypsy, you can rename yourself GiGi for short. I love B's comment about sinning. Too funny.

My customer decided the dress won't work even with the hem, but suggested an exchange instead. It works for me as I still will only be out the shipping. I see it as good customer service.

I did get two outfits pinned up yesterday and worked on the jacket I tossed in the scrap pile. I think there is still hope for it.

Time for homework.

Until later.....

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2014 :  12:41:34 PM  Show Profile

Edited by - doll58maker on Sep 24 2019 10:12:10 AM
Go to Top of Page

Oggie
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Ginny
Machias Maine
USA
526 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2014 :  1:24:13 PM  Show Profile
Hi Everyone!

It's been a very long time and I do miss you guys but I don't even "sneak around" because it will depress me that I don't have time to see how you all are and get in touch with you all again. But since my check never went through for my subscription, I had to bring up the website and get the number and call which led me to have to stop in and see what I can in the time I have. I hope that all makes sense.

Anyway, life isn't better here and we are on day 79 of David being in hospitals. And some of you have been checking in on my www.caringbridge.org site but I'm not sure at this point who is or isn't. That's where you will find me writing these days, under DavidBrownMaine. That way I only have to write once and my family and friends can all see it.

If you didn't know, David lost his foot and partial leg to osteomyelitis. Then he was having pain in his back during rehab and they just thought it was his back out of alinement. When we got home, a week later he couldn't even get out of bed or sit up and I had to have him taken to the hospital and we started here in Machias, then Portland, and now in Bangor all over again. His back pain was osteomyelitis in his spine bones, discitis in his discs, an epidural abscess in his spine, staph in his blood stream, and a muscle abscess. He has to have IV antibiotics for 2 months, then to hopefully regain his strength, he has to wear a horrible back brace just to sit up. He isn't near getting a prosthesis since without the back brace he is bed ridden. I'm going down there tomorrow because he has to be moved early next week, AGAIN, and this time to a nursing home in Ellsworth, we hope.

On top of that, we learned my daughter has NASH which is a liver disease exactly like cirrhosis of the liver only it is caused by fat in your liver rather then alcohol. She spends her days on her couch or in on her bathroom floor throwing up 5 - 6 times a day. She will eventually need a liver transplant but about all that they can do right now is have her drink lots of Milk Thistle tea. The one thing I DIDN'T GROW!!! They have both lost about 70 pounds in this time frame, since October 21! I wish, lol, just not either of these ways! David weighs less then when we got married!

I was in Portland all of this time with them and when they moved David to Bangor I came home and thought maybe I could work and be "normal". I'm not sure what that is anymore but I don't think it is going to happen. I managed to get in all of 8 hours this week. I got sick myself, from stress, and now am going to Bangor tomorrow before they move him to make sure everything is acceptable. I'm a control freak and I want to make sure everything David is in for is being taken care of. At least he was finally approved of MaineCare so the $90,000.00 we have in bills so far should be covered. It's just keeping my house monthly bills up that I have to deal with, which is so much nicer!

Anyhow, I miss you guys and just wanted to say hi! So sorry for dumping this on you but now you know what's going on with me and why you haven't seen me.

Mar - We at the other end of the Country are a Big Gulp too! So FUNNY!
Bunny - When Zak (son-in-law) first enlisted they had a unit Facebook page and they would keep the families updated with that. Does your son's?
Gypsy - Don't worry about any other women. If B is with you most of the time, chances are, he's happy!
Holly - Sounds like fun at the Theater. Wish we had one near us but even the movie theater is a 30 minute drive and then it's only open in the summer.
Bunny - I'm thrilled to hear you are still sewing and selling! Even if you had a refund/return, you're doing what you love!

The only thing "fun" I did this week was make beef stew and I am happy to state it was probably the best beef stew I had ever made or eaten. I so miss doing all the "normal" things. Mentally I am not with sick people which is what makes it so hard. I am looking at seed catalogs, planning my garden, decorating, etc... Last night at 3 am I was pulling out my vintage valentines that are 3D and setting them up on the buffet between my visits to the bathroom to throw up! And yet, reality tells me, I might not even get to have a garden. And who am I decorating for? No one at my house but me!

I hope each and everyone of you has a wonderful New Year!
Miss you!
Ginny

Ginny
Farmgirl #2343
www.thedewhopinn.com
www.etsy.com/shop/cybertiques
www.etsy.com/shop/thedewhopinn

"I always have a wonderful time, wherever I am, whomever I'm with."
"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it." Both by Elwood P. Dowd (Jimmy Stewart) in the Movie Harvey
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2014 :  1:34:12 PM  Show Profile
Mar, I think you are right. I don't feel jealous at all. I feel insulted.

Bunny sounds like you've got your mojo back. I'm really impressed at the way you handle things. You go, girl!

It is 68 degrees, no wind, bright and sunny. I just took fur babies for a walk down the trail for a bit and it feels like a summer day. Of course B is tied to his office. But it's supposed to be like this tomorrow too when he is off. Hope the rest of you are thawing out. Except for Marie, who doesn't want too, lol. Marie, what kind of summers do you have there? I'll bet it is nice and cool there when we are broiling in the heat here.

hugs to all my sistas
Gypsy #3534
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2014 :  1:41:35 PM  Show Profile
Ginny, you posted while I was. I'm so happy to hear from you but so sad that you are having to go through such dreadful times. If you can decorate and garden only in your mind, it will help you get through the days. If you have long hours to spend at hospitals and doctor offices, join Mel and me on Pinterest where we gaze lovingly at all the things we will never get around to actually doing in real life, but it gives us pleasure to just see the pictures and let our imaginations go wild. Right Mel?

Blessings to you dear Ginny and know this too shall pass. Your sisters are here for you.

hugs to all my sistas
Gypsy #3534
Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2014 :  4:20:09 PM  Show Profile
Oh Ginny.....so great to hear from you....so sorry about all your trials and tribulations.....you and the family are in my prayers. And as Gypsy said....you have got to try Pinterest....it is a most delightful divertion!! There is no reason not to decorate for YOU! It's just me and Jake and he isn't so impressed with my decorating but I don't let that stop me...take pics and send to us....we can enjoy them! Take care dear friend....we are all here for you whenever you need us!!!!

Thanx for the encouragement Bunny....I have a tendency to put things off but as soon as I find the charger for my camera battery I will get my pics taken for the Etsy sight and proceed from there.

My best to all,
Mel

Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2014 :  5:15:42 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

Today was +4 after chores and rose to a high of +10. I was told that we have 19 more minutes of day light in the afternoon since the solstice and 2 more in the morning. Starting tomorrow the morning time will increase as well.
I spoke to a friend in Maryland today and she was having temperatures in the teens but in three days or so it is supposed to be in the 60's. The temperatures are crazy.

The sledding hill is fast from the ice and dry snow. G and C both have scrapes on their faces from being dumped out of their sleds. Neither seems to mind at all. C is so fair that his shows up the most as a red blotch the size of two half dollars under his eye. He has a gleam in his eye when he tells how he got it.

I laughed Gypsy at the sin comment. I was thinking instead of G cubed, 3G like in band width accessibility. jTake what ever name you think is best for you. I knew a woman who was called Hazel (her first name) until she turned 50 and then started using the nickname of her middle name, Katie. She said it made her feel younger.

I am so glad that Ginny popped in. I have been having guilt feelings for not having sent her (you) thinking of you cards. Now I can still have them but know that she is still alive amidst all of the turmoil in her life.

We drove an hour and fifteen minutes to get to the theater. There is one closer maybe 20 miles but it does not have as many children matinees. Last night Cheri and Kethry took and adult friend Keith and a teen friend M to see Bill T Jones and Arne Zane dance company down at the HOP at Dartmouth College. I spoke to her mom today and she said M had a really good time and it was good that K and C invited her to these dance performances because they were just not her cup of tea.

:Now arncha' glad you read that paragraph above?

It is scary to think that the James Bond mentality of face recognition and finding information is not a reality. Kethry is reading a book by Scott Westerfeld called Uglies. It is about a society that when a child reaches 16 if they are deemed eligible they undergo cosmetic surgery to become a pretty. It is considered a privilege that everyone wants to have happen. This girl Tallie meets another girl who tells her she does not want these operations and runs away before hers are to happen. Tallie is told she must find Shay if she wants her transformation to be a pretty. Kethry says they try to influence her to do as they want while she is under anaesthesia. Kethry talks about some of the procedures. I told her if someone can imagine it the process can be a reality in the future. Someone imagined facial recognition and now if we walk under a sign that has a camera whomever is operating the camera can find out your information. It would only need to be a quick frame of film. Scary.

Sweet dreams,

Holly
farmgirl #2499

Edited by - Tall Holly on Jan 11 2014 2:03:09 PM
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2014 :  5:22:04 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone...Ginny, so glad to hear from you. So sorry your family is having a hard go at things right now. Just remember to take dare of yourself too. We are here for you whenever you need to vent. I agree with Gypsy on the Pinterest. Wonderful place to dream.

Gypsy, I'm jealous of your weather. But then you get hit with some major heat in the summer so you'll get yours.

I finished two outfits today. A dress and a long vest. I have another dress pinned up and think I have worked out my issues with the jean jacket. It will just be a lot of work.
I was able to get my homework done just after noon. This week is easier but next week the work will take much longer I'm sure.

Mel, it's all about the pictures for sure. I still don't have it down. My biggest issue is my background.

Well, almost time for dinner..

Later all...

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2014 :  5:29:22 PM  Show Profile
Holly, we were posting at the same time. Quite the story about the dancers. M's mom would have probably walked out with M in tow.

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2014 :  09:50:33 AM  Show Profile
Waiting for a couple to come see the house. They called last night and since dh and I wanted to get them through before our family shows up for a week, we settled on them seeing it this morning. So, the house is super clean for showing and visitors! We have fresh snow and bright sunshine. The mountains are visible and the canyon is selling itself. Fingers crossed.

bunny how nice that your school work went quickly.
mar
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2014 :  11:57:18 AM  Show Profile
Ladies,

I am tough. I was born in Minnesota.

Gypsy - You could handle her the sneaky way by getting into a conversation with a friend who is in on it within Miss Hussy's hearing. Have a nice conversation about the ring and your plans then at some point have the friend say something like "and what about his problem?" You could then be vaguely descriptive such as "it is better but I never know when it will happen" and look B's way with concern. Then walk away with your heads together as if you are sharing a deep confidence and concern. At the end of the pretend conversation put your hand up to your eyes like you are about to cry and have your friend give you a hug and say encouraging words. That might scare her off. Or, try the direct way. "I do not like the extra attention you show to my fiancé. I want it to stop." Say it to her privately when no one else is in hearing range with a flat voice and a smile then just walk away. Anything one says with a smile is just easier to say. The key is to walk away and do not listen to her defensive explanations.

Holly - Oooooohhhhhh!!!! I wish I could have been there to see those naked men dancing. I am smiling already. The school district will add the day somewhere. I did like the day doing what I wanted even if it was only playing games. I am not very productive I'm afraid.

Bunny - I have a pattern and instructions for a really cute and simple to make zippered clutch. I tried to find the link but was unsuccessful. I want to sent you a copy of this article. I think you could make these to match the dresses and as a creativity boost. If you send me your address, I will get it right out to you.

Thanks for wishing us sweet dreams after talking about facial recognition and invasion of privacy.

Marie, Sister #5142

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2014 :  12:05:23 PM  Show Profile
Holly, why is it I have never found myself in a situation where I got to watch a naked man prance? K has all the luck. I could go a good chance to compare ... stuff from one guy to the next. M's mom is best served with the version of events with which she is most comfortable.

ginny, it was a pleasure to hear from you. So sorry your daughter is also so ill. I hope her prognosis improves. It is so hard to watch someone endure pain, I know it has been a difficult time for you.

Gypsy, should I assume you aren't on board with the G-cubed moniker? ;) Maybe you could release a rap album for seniors under the name... I think it sounds, umm, snazzy! (Next time, I'll pull the other leg so that they will stay even.)

Marie, are you lost in your to-do list? Missing you.

Mel, how nice to have you back.

Jan, I am on the matching sweater for the chihuahua - and the only dog that could use a sweater in reality.

The couple that came to see the house seem completely in love with it. They have been watching it and finally took the steps to see if they would qualify. They do. (That's always nice to hear.) They are young, 4 boys under 11 and very nice. I think we will hear back from them with more questions, etc. Now, onto enjoying the living daylights out of myself because I will be with my favorite people in the world for seven straight days. We have all the favorite foods lined up. Looking forward to opening presents because there is always some joking around with it. Dh has lost about 15 pounds so his blood sugar is looking really good, so he can enjoy a bit of a break from his diet. You will be so tired of me saying how much I am enjoying the visit that you will just skim over my posts.

Until later,
Mar
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2014 :  12:07:07 PM  Show Profile
There you are, Marie!
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2014 :  2:49:55 PM  Show Profile

Edited by - doll58maker on Sep 24 2019 10:15:02 AM
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2014 :  5:22:42 PM  Show Profile
Mar, enjoy your family!! Hopefully next year you will be so much closer and maybe you can actually celebrate on the correct day.

Marie, I sent you my address... thank you for thinking of me.

Gypsy, my son always said if he had a super power to deal with people that ticked him off it would be to make them poop their pants. It wouldn't kill them, but he would get a nice revenge just the same.

I had a terrible day with homework. The class I did today is all about records management. Filing and such. The description for the class said we would use a program called Access a little bit. Well, that is a lie!! I had to use it today and I had no idea what I was doing. It took me all day to get through a very short assignment. The teacher had a terrible tutorial on the school site. Confused me big time. First week and I hate this class already.
Then... the purple dress that my customer wanted to exchange her dress for.. sold today to someone else. So now I do have to refund her money. One good thing is the new customer didn't use a discount code and I'm not offering it. So I got full price.
Boy... I need some chocolate!!

Anyway, that's my gripe for tonight. I better sign off before I start in again.....

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2014 :  6:43:03 PM  Show Profile
Ok, a cup of tea and a jar of Nutella ......I feel better.

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Katlady93
True Blue Farmgirl

361 Posts

Charlotte
Denmark SC
USA
361 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2014 :  7:25:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Katlady93 a Yahoo! Message
Bunny it sounds like you really needed the nutella. i have tried to use Access before and i hate it. and i have never, ever found a decent tutorial on it. good luck with your class

Some dreams are worth the risk it takes to make them real.

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footsteps on the moon.
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2014 :  10:33:24 PM  Show Profile
Charlotte, next quarter I actually have a whole class on Access. It would have been nice if my advisor had switched the schedule and had me take it this quarter instead. Just shows how helpful advisors really are.

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 408 Gathered Up: Previous Topic Over 50 Farmgirls Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly