Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2015 :  09:01:40 AM  Show Profile
Oh the hair and mom stories. What is it with moms and hair. I once got lice from school. My mom was so mad she leaned me over the sink and tried to pry all the eggs off with a knife. My dad came home with shampoo and they had a big fight. My mom just started hacking my hair off with scissors. My dad finally stopped her and shampooed me. I was so embarrassed the next day to go to school. I was in second grade and remember staying in the hall afraid to go into the classroom. The teacher had to come out and convince me to come to class.
My mom use to have my hair cut in a pixie cut. (Very short.) now I have very long hair going down my back. I love it. I wear it in a pony tail most of the time.

As usual, I have not heard anything regarding the librarian job. It has been a week since it closed. It is possible that someone on the hiring committee is on vacation.
Sister will be here tomorrow. Trying not to stress over that.
Sounds like everyone's gardens are doing well. I didn't do one this year. I hate to cook so don't eat much from the garden anyway. Besides my mom buys fresh veggies from the store and they rot in the fridge. So, why bother. She eats everything out of a can. We don't share food btw.

Well, time to head to work. Pet sitting in the boonies the next few days. So no internet or cell service.

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com
Handmade stuff http://www.curiousorangecat.etsy.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Ozark Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

130 Posts

130 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2015 :  09:57:43 AM  Show Profile

Edited by - Ozark Farmgirl on Sep 27 2015 11:14:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

Marilyn Hartman Sullivan
True Blue Farmgirl

1138 Posts

Marilyn
Oxford PA
USA
1138 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2015 :  10:21:07 AM  Show Profile
Marie -- Funny -- I got (and am still getting!!!) TONS of beans, but my kale was not good. It grew spottily at first, but then something started to eat it when the tops were just small. There was something up in that corner of the garden, I think. We will definitely be eating the chard and I will plant it again next year. I liked the tri-color because it was so perky and pretty, but it was also tasty.

G -- One of the few times that my ex stood up for me was vis-a-vis the old woman. He knew that it drove me crazy the way she criticized me all the time. One day he dropped me off at their apartment on his way somewhere else. I walked in the front door wearing what I thought was a really cute new "weekend" kind of dressy sweats (Okay, okay -- it was the 90s!!! ha ha) and thinking I looked pretty okay. As I was walking down the hallway just inside the front door, she made some comment about me always slouching and walking like a man. I turned on my heel and walked right back out the front door and caught up with my husband before he even got out of the parking lot! I was in tears. She started calling and calling and calling and I wouldn't pick up the phone. Finally, he answered the phone and told her in a very reasonable manner that she had hurt my feelings and that all the digs ALL the time was just more than any of us wanted to hear.

My therapist had me write Mother a letter outlining the damage that she had done over the years. It was very cathartic to write it all down -- just the act of organizing my thoughts and facing all the ugliness really helped me come to terms with it and get rid of the power it had. She then wanted me to mail the letter to my mother, but I balked at that. I felt that all it would do would be to open up wounds and rehash hurts, so we compromised. I put the letter into an oatmeal box and took it out into the backyard and burned it! That felt great. It has really helped me distance myself from her and not let her keep hurting me.

Steph -- I am not sure there is quite enough sugar in the world for me to like rhubarb! ha ha My oldest brother always loved it and when it was baking or stewing it always smelled like burning rubber to me. Makes my teeth hurt just to think about it. :)

I just sent out 9 "arrears" letters. I am taking a much more aggressive stance toward my repeat offenders. Time to collect some long-overdue payments! Roar!!!

Farmgirl #6318
"Where there's a will -- there's probably a family fight."
Go to Top of Page

Ozark Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

130 Posts

130 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2015 :  11:02:46 AM  Show Profile

Edited by - Ozark Farmgirl on Sep 27 2015 11:14:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

Marilyn Hartman Sullivan
True Blue Farmgirl

1138 Posts

Marilyn
Oxford PA
USA
1138 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2015 :  12:06:28 PM  Show Profile
Steph -- You gave me a good chuckle -- thank you. :)

Farmgirl #6318
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2015 :  2:28:48 PM  Show Profile
. Good morning all. Have a wonderful weekend.

Edited by - doll58maker on Jul 31 2015 07:59:06 AM
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2015 :  5:47:13 PM  Show Profile
Well I got the thanks but no thanks email from the college. I'm so done with them.
On a good note, my boss gave me a $2.00 an hour raise. She said she had been thinking about it for a while and thought today was a good day to talk about it. At least someone appreciates me. It is still only $12.00 an hour. Not enough to live on. But enough to put money away and stick it out at my moms.
Off to the boonies. I'll check in tomorrow morning.

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
The Beautiful Pacific NW Washington State
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2015 :  5:54:40 PM  Show Profile
Oh gosh, thinking about the hair comments. I was always told to do something with "that mop." I had long full, shiny hair. My sister had naturally curly hair and was never criticized. She was always overweight and neither of my parents ever said anything but nice things about her clothes and appearance. I was always slender and tall. When leggings first came into style, way back in the nineties, my father said, " I understand you've always worn tight pants but this is ridiculous." I told him, "My husband has no problem with them." And after driving an hour and a half to pick my mother up at the hospital so that she could be comfortable and not have to ride home in a small car(i drove the requisite minivan) my father berated me for wearing shorts, Bermuda barely above my knees, and showing my "knocked knees." My mom always said I was bow legged because my legs "didn't meet" all the way from thigh to ankles. I was an adult before I realized that I'm not bow legged. Sigh. They have been gone for more than a decade now. It seems wrong to not miss them...
Mar
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2015 :  6:08:38 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

I remember wearing braids most of my elementary years although there are school pictures in which I have short hair. I don't remember them. On Saturday nights my mother would put my hair in curlers so I would have banana curls for church. I had straight hair that did not hold a curl very well. She would braid my hair every morning before school. When I was going into seventh grade I was going to sleep over camp. My mother said, since you can not braid your own hair we are going to have to get it cut. I cried all through the whole appointment and all the way home. At the end of ninth grade I was told I could grow it out if I could take care of it and keep my bangs out of my eyes. I parted my hair on the side until college when I started parting it down the middle. For some reason she did not like it but never voiced why and I just went on with my life. Seven years ago I cut my hair to my shoulders from my waist. Now what to do. Part of the impetus for the change is I read that women in their fifties ahve the same haircut as when they were twenty. I thought it odd and did not want to be part of the status quo.

I am sorry some of you had bad hair times with your mothers. Mine was for the most part good about our hair. My sister said she wanted a girly girl so she could dress and doll us up and she did not get one with either of us. Although my sister is more prone to the girly girl than I am.

You could blanch the swiss chard and dry it to put in soup in the winter. same with Kale. My neighbor makes pesto out of her kale. I wonder how chard would do. the color could not be worse than that made with basil. You can use different kinds of nuts as well.

There is a newspaper here in northeast Vermont called the Trading Post. In the first few pages they feature stories and poems by readers. ONe year someone wrote a story using all of the different tomatoes names. It was pretty fun.

C says she gets along the best with her mother that she ever has now that she is dead. She says her mother has not said anything bad about her in three years.

I cut second year burdock out of the garden today. Burdock is a biennial. so the first year it comes up as a rosette of leaves and the second year it has a stalk with flowers and burdock balls. The first year root is edible and the small second year stalk is edible. But the second year stalk with flowers and seed pods is just a nuisance.

I am waiting for the roofing to arrive. I have ordered 10 sheets 18 feet long.

Sweet dreams,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2015 :  10:29:38 PM  Show Profile
I've almost always had long or shoulder-length hair. The only time it was near short was when I was fifteen and it looked terrible on me. I was a light blond as a girl and it got darker as I got older. I have to have fairly long hair or it won't be straight. I've had it layered and it gets all frizzy in the summer and looks awful. The problem now is that it gets so dry. I use a leave-in conditioner. But it still gets frizzy in hot weather like this. I don't worry about it anymore. I don't have much gray and people think I'm younger than I really am. If I lost about thirty pounds I could knock ten years off my age. I even got carded when I was in my forties. As for my mom, I don't care what she thinks about my hair. she was commenting to my SIL once about these TV news anchors and how they had long hair and she thought women of a certain age (like over thirty) shouldn't have long hair. When I mentioned that I had long hair, she snapped:"We're not talking about women like you." She suffers from the delusion that she's a "lady" whereas I've always been a tomboy and have never desired to be a "lady". "Ladies" don't get to enjoy digging in the dirt cause they're too worried about their manicures. I know how to wear make up but I rarely do cause I often end up sweating at my job and it's not really necessary to look pretty.
Bunny--I know $12.00 an hour isn't much but it's more than I make and I've been at the same place 22 years. Yes, I have great benefits, and I need them cause i depend on my medications (expensive) to keep me balanced enough to work and even to keep my alive. I'm livid at times over what they pay me but I don't complain cause at least I have good doctors, the right medications, and even a free gym membership. And my job is low-stress and the hours are good. Our former CEO was making more in one month than I make in a year and if ever there was an argument to support the Pope's views on fair pay, there it is. But the Sisters turn a blind eye to it. maybe I'll get a bigger raise now that we're officially a new hospital system. i can hope.
Steph--when i have shoulder pain I've using an arnica rub and it seems to help. And I frequently have shoulder pain cause I carry all my tension in my shoulders. I had a chair massage once and the person doing it said I had more knots in my shoulders than anyone she'd ever done. As for rhubarb, I've used it in making strawberry-rhubarb pie and it's good. with lots of sugar, of course. I want to plant some kale in august so it'll be ready to harvest when it gets cooler. It doesn't do well in the heat and humidity of our summers. My beans are still prolific and i roasted some cherry tomatoes last night--I cut them in half, drizzle with olive oil and salt, and put them in the oven at low temperature and they come out so good that i eat them all up at once. I've been getting some of the peach tomatoes which I think are the best tasting tomato I've ever had. they have a melt in your mouth quality. I admire that you can get out during the day and do weeding. I can only work in my garden in the evening when it gets hot. Or even at night. And since there's a full moon tonight maybe I will.
Marie--my dog likes my blackberries. He doesn't eat them off the bush cause I keep a net over them but he loves the ones i give him. I've hear that foxes will pick blackberries right off the bush and eat them.
One more thing about hair--my three nieces all have long hair and since they've gone to Catholic schools all their lives they don't worry much about clothes. They just wear what's comfortable when they're not in school. They seem to have so much more freedom than when I was a girl. They're not afraid to appear "brainy" and they speak their minds. I'm glad they're growing up without all the stupid societal pressure that I had to deal with--such as men telling me that I'd "make a good wife someday". Hell, I was only ten years old. and I had plans to go to college, not get married. Men liked me too much when i was young, and that's a scary place to be. I'm glad those kind of men are known today for what they really are. And I'm glad girls have more freedom.
Cindy

"Come by the hills to the land where fancy is free; And stand where the peaks meet the sky and the rocks reach the sea.Where the rivers run clear and the bracken is gold in the sun. and cares of tomorrow must wait till this day is done"--Loreena McKennit
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Marilyn Hartman Sullivan
True Blue Farmgirl

1138 Posts

Marilyn
Oxford PA
USA
1138 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2015 :  07:07:21 AM  Show Profile
I think it is amazing how much our hair is tied up with our femininity and our mothers -- hence, our self-image. All these stories go to show that the old "...words will never hurt me" was a bunch of garbage! Words are some of the most hurtful (and long-lasting) weapons there are.

Bunny -- A $2 raise is a big help, but sorry you didn't get the university job. We will just be hoping that there's something even better out there for you.

Today I am being the big bad meanie at my job. Too many people who have gotten into the habit of not paying on time, and I have made it my mission to bring our book of business up to date. There is so much money out there owing and we need to bring it in. The Boss went to the big auto auction this morning to buy a car for a BIL. They had done lots of homework and had settled on just what they wanted -- there were two possibles going through the auction today and he snagged their first choice for them, so they ought to be happy. He hates staying all day the big auction, because there are 33 lanes of cars which means 33 auctioneers and it is LOUD! He always comes home with a headache, but I'm glad he got what they were looking for.

Farmgirl #6318
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2015 :  07:57:01 AM  Show Profile
I see my message posted twice. I will never figure this site out.

Edited by - doll58maker on Jul 31 2015 08:00:43 AM
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2015 :  11:21:48 AM  Show Profile

Edited by - doll58maker on Sep 19 2019 07:47:39 AM
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2015 :  11:37:13 AM  Show Profile
Go to Top of Page

Marilyn Hartman Sullivan
True Blue Farmgirl

1138 Posts

Marilyn
Oxford PA
USA
1138 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2015 :  11:43:56 AM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness -- she is gorgeous!

Farmgirl #6318
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2015 :  12:12:10 PM  Show Profile
The Iris opened her eyes and looked upon the world for the first time. She was enthralled with its beauty and light. I strange creature came to tend to her and her sisters. She hummed as she worked. She loved this woman who talked to the all the flowers, herbs and vegetables which grew in the world. Occasionally, this woman would take one of her sisters away and she never saw them again. Their voices did reach her telling of worship and adoration by others like the woman and they were happy to provide joy even though they knew they were dying. So she lived her first year opening herself to the sun and the insects who would carry her essence to another and would bear her children. She herself received essences from others of her type and in turn bore their children. When the cold air came, she closed herself to the world and retreated to the root to sleep until warmth returned and she could awaken again.

In much the same way, the seasons went by, many and many again. Her children spread far and wide in the world and the woman tended her and all the other plants in her world. One spring, the woman did not come. The plants grew wild and misbehaved. The insects brought her news of bad things happening in the world of the strange creatures. They promised to take her children to safer places. More years passed. Some years the air was sweet and in some the air was sour. Sometimes the soil gave good food and other years the food was scant or poisoned. She did as best as she could fending off the plants that wanted to strangle her or steal her food and light. Some years her face was small, other years she did not show her face at all. She felt so alone with memories of the woman who hummed and of her own many children.

One spring, the Iris felt in her roots a change. The soil suddenly became rich and vibrant. She felt much stirring around her. When she opened her eyes that spring, she saw a young woman who hummed as she tended. The woman looked at her and greeted her. The woman told Iris that she had moved her to a place where she could spread and grow and had found many of her children and had brought them to be with her. Iris looked around her and saw her children still asleep in their buds. She saw the woman who resembled the first woman she had seen who had hummed. She also saw many other women tending neat patches of vegetables, herbs and flowers.

To thank the woman, she mustered up all the energy she had stored for her survival and brightened and grew her flower as much as she could. The woman leaned down so that her face was right inside her bloom and said, "You are a goddess." Iris released some of her children onto the skin of the woman and she took them with her and raised children of her own. Thus were the beginning of the Goddesses of the Iris.

Marie, Sister #5142
Farmgirl of the Month May 2014

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2015 :  8:34:32 PM  Show Profile
Thanks, Marilyn. Very cool, Marie. Love it.
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2015 :  08:38:34 AM  Show Profile
Marie, great story!

Marilyn, you go get them! And then have yourself a nice cocktail at the end of the day to wind down.

Well, I had a nice evening with my blind Doxies. Although a big tree branch came down. It did that last time I was there too. A much bigger branch than this time. Thankfully it was evening and we were inside.
I
I'm almost finished with my soon to be new great nephew's baby quilt. I was using my chenille cutter on it to cut the channels of stitching and it got away from me and cut a slice into the quilt. I'm bummed. But because I'm so creative(!!!) I will appliqué something on both sides to mend it. I have a few animal die cuts I can use. So he gets Eire a tree, squirrel, dog or cat. Or maybe a big star. Not sure what will cover my patch job.

A very sweet floral top I was going to use for o e of my creations has mold on the front. I was so bummed!! I had it all pinned up ready to sew and noticed it. I tried to get the stains out to no avail. I was thinking of covering it with lace, but it shows on the underside too. So I don't think I will use the top. I was able to cut the bottom half off for another project.
I need to do a better job checking these things out before I buy them.

Tomorrow I go across the river to care for my favorite kitty again. Three days this time and then again later this month.
So far no drama from sister. I have been staying in the basement most of the day.

Enjoy your weekend!

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2015 :  6:26:16 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

Today was a very lovely day here in the Green Mountains. Temperatures were in the low 80's not much humidity and a lovely breeze. No nasty biting insects. I moved the rest of the manure pile with the tractor. I moved it to mix it up and clear a path to the new meat chicken pen. I moved the meat chickens from the barn to the pen this morning. there are 60 of them. I hope someone wants to buy some because we will not eat that many in a year.

When I cut the burdock out of the garden a found three stashes of eggs. I thought that some of them might be too old to use but we put them in a bucket of water to see if they would float. If an egg floats it is not good to eat. It should sit quietly on the bottom of the bowl. If it tips up it is probably ok for baking but the yolk will not stay round it might run so it would not be good for fried eggs. Make any sense. Depending on how many eggs we have in the house decides whether I will use a slightly tippy egg or just toss it. None of the eggs floated.

The quilt is gorgeous. I am envious of your ability to make a large picture out of cloth. Marie the story is a very nice addition. I think we can start our own cultural herstories now. This is a very creative group of women.

I realize Bunny that $12 is not a living wage but it is steady and the work is something you do well. I am glad the woman appreciates your talents.

Marilyn I am glad the Dude's trip was successful. I do not know why some people believe they are entitled to screw other people out of their money. I hope that you are able to re coop the missing funds.

{{{{{{{Mar}}}}}}} I do not know why some parents prefer one child over another. I can tell the memories still hurt even after all these years. You are a good woman. I am glad the chocolate man appreciates you. (Mar's husband used to work in the chocolate industry. )

Cindy I am glad you have found balance in your life to live and like yourself. some people never do and others never know they do. I appreciate your kindnesses and caring and your passions.

Steph this community garden are you supposed to be the caretaker? I would not like to have to weed other people's plots because they got behind. I might help them but not do it for them.

Sweet dreams

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

Ozark Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

130 Posts

130 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2015 :  7:50:20 PM  Show Profile

Edited by - Ozark Farmgirl on Sep 27 2015 11:14:55 PM
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2015 :  10:03:51 PM  Show Profile
Now I feel like I need to finish that piece. Thanks for the kind words but I did not create the design, it was a pattern I bought years ago. There were supposed to be about 8 blocks of different flower fairies b(we now know they really are goddesses) I finished about 5 of the blocks before I got bored. I was trying to learn hand appliqué at the time. They are large blocks, after trim and binding would make nice wall hanging art quilts. I'll have to jazz it up a bit

. We went to our rented space in the community garden this morning and got a soil sample to be tested. It's all cleared out except for some asparagus. I'll have to relearn square foot gardening. We are going to try to amend the soil before we leave for Scotland and plant it soon as we get back. Only one little bed-- Steph, you are a real trooper to take on the whole thing. We have to donate 25 hours a year as part of the deal.

We went to see mission Impossible today. It was kind of fun to watch. I'd like to see mr Sherlock. Anyone seen it.? Ii
Go to Top of Page

Ozark Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

130 Posts

130 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2015 :  06:30:39 AM  Show Profile

Edited by - Ozark Farmgirl on Sep 27 2015 11:15:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2015 :  07:47:15 AM  Show Profile
I had been forming this story in my head for a while. It is based on my relationship with plants and what everyone else has said here. I thought maybe it was a little creepy how the plant put pollen on the gardener and that genetic material was passed to her daughters.

Marie, Sister #5142
Farmgirl of the Month May 2014

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2015 :  4:51:34 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

I think it is wonderful and necessary for people to put their hands in the soil. Then they remember where their food comes from. I am amazed at how many people do not have a clue where their food comes from. How can we expect people to be concerned about climate change if they do not recognize they need the ecosystems to survive.

We cut more burdock out of the old chicken pen. I want to get it out before it seeds itself again. Our burdock must be like Mar's blackberry vines. However you can eat burdock root so that is a good thing. You can eat the stalk when it is young as well.

I weeded tow of the beds in the garden. I found some leeks I forgot I had planted. They are very tall but only about a half inch across. I hope now that they have space to grow they will increase in diameter.

I think Steph, you are involved in a great project. one step at a time. There is a space in the community garden here that grows vegetables and herbs for the community lunch that happens on Wednesdays. Maybe you could have some of the children from the schools to help as class projects.

Sweet dreams,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2015 :  6:50:28 PM  Show Profile
My computer is down so I am using my nook.hard to type this way.I fell as I was leaving work on Friday. Stepped off the curb and fell flat on my face. Was in too big a hurry I guess.cut my lip and bruised my hand. What a klutz. Love the iris goddess story.went to a family reunion today. It was small but the food was good.I made the watermelon bites in the latest issue of mjf magazine.ummm these are good.something is wrong with the battery in my computer. It always has given me problems. Have lots of beans.picked some tonight and some small Asian eggplants.saw my cuz at the reunion.she got a new electric car. Gets 63 mpg.good night Cindy

"Come by the hills to the land where fancy is free; And stand where the peaks meet the sky and the rocks reach the sea.Where the rivers run clear and the bracken is gold in the sun. and cares of tomorrow must wait till this day is done"--Loreena McKennit
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 408 Gathered Up: Previous Topic Over 50 Farmgirls Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page