Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2204 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2204 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2017 :  12:35:46 PM  Show Profile
Cindy, I am glad that you have persisted in finding out the causes of your poor health. If you can, try not to stress yourself about your MRI report until you actually read it. There are lots of things that can be done to deal with sleep apnea.

Your post reminded me, in Key West's cemetary, there is a gravestone that reads, "I told you I was sick".

Farmgirl Sister #6754
Doxie Mom - Everyone loves a Weiner!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2017 :  5:25:06 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

I am so very glad, Cindy that your eye problem is fluid and floaters. I hope the surge subsides and you do not have residual effects. I know several people that have sleep apnea. The current solution seems to be the CPap machine which is a mask over your face all night. I would find the noise very irritating because I find white noise very irritating. My periodontist advertises an appliance for snoring and sleep apnea but I do not know what it looks or feels like or how the results compare to the CPAP machine. My son and his wife swear by theirs. So, does a friend of mine who does not like the noise but does like the feel of the oxygen in her throat and does not know what she would do without hers. All three of them are tremendously overweight. I do not know anyone of normal size who has one. As far as your MRI if it were obviously aberrant you would have received a call sooner than later. So, try to remember no news is good news. So, now that I read Vanessa's post I just wrote what she wrote but in a much longer version.

You are too funny, Vanessa. In a town near here called Barre there is a cemetary that has the stones of the granite workers and the monuments that were created by their friends who carve the granite. Some are very spectacular and some are very funny. There is a full size bed with a man and woman laying in it. There is a stone with a woman sitting on the top looking amused. It is an amusing place to visit.

I worked on the raised beds for a chainsaw tank of gas today. Another tank and I will be done. A friend in my Tai Chi class gave me a clump of English oregano and French Tarragon to plant. I have the Tarragon in one of the new beds. When I have the soil in the others i will put the oregano in one. Store oregano gives me bad gas so I am hoping fresh oregano does not. The calendula that I planted in the spring are all blossoming and quite pretty. I should pick them and dry them to make salve soon.

DsC picked a quart of blueberries today. He was so proud of himself.

Sweet dreams,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2017 :  5:52:32 PM  Show Profile
Holly---I have had a bad reaction to oregano in the past. And I still think something is wrong with the MRI. The person who did the MRI did not click on the "results" button when she was done and that means she wanted the dr.to see it first, without the results being sent to my account. I know the person who did the MRI and of course she can't tell me anything about it. But if it was normal I think she would have clicked the results button because that it what they usually do. My sleep apnea is severe. They don't know if it is partially due to central sleep apnea. Which is a more serious type.It is no wonder I always feel tired because my number is much higher than normal. I have been waking up an average of every four minutes. Nobody can sleep under those conditions.

"Come by the hills to the land where fancy is free; And stand where the peaks meet the sky and the rocks reach the sea.Where the rivers run clear and the bracken is gold in the sun. and cares of tomorrow must wait till this day is done"--Loreena McKennit
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Go to Top of Page

craftingram
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Karin
Nashville In
USA
526 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2017 :  07:59:36 AM  Show Profile
Well, I sent my DS and his family on their way home just a little bit ago. The house seems very empty and quiet and I have to keep telling myself "I will not cry". We have a wonderful time. We met up in Pembroke, Ky and watched the eclipse. It was in the path of totality, lasted just over 2 minutes and it really was pretty awesome to watch. The littles thought so too. We played, swam, fished, made some pottery, played WII, went to my DD's house and had lots of fun in general. It is just always so hard to see them leave.
Cindy, I am so glad it was floaters and not a detachment. Hoping you get some good news soon about the MRI and what to do about the sleep apnea.
I hope you find a home you like soon Marie. Know it gets old having to keep looking. And I'm glad your inspection was all right Vanessa.
Glad that DsC had a good time at camp Holly. I think it's a great experience for kids. Sounds like the raised beds are coming along well.
Hope everyone has a great day.

Karin
Sister #2708

Romans 8: 38,39
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2017 :  11:59:07 AM  Show Profile
Good afternoon everyone,

C has taken two of the littles to the Caledonia Country Fair for the afternoon and maybe it will be the evening too. DsG is with his mentor for the day. They have gone yard saling, which is a favorite. The littles really like to checkout and decimate the free boxes. Anything that has any life left in it ends up at our house. I am glad it is free even if we pay for it to enter the landfill when its use is over.

The raised beds are finished. I need to fill them with soil. Each takes four tractor buckets of composted manure to fill it.

We went to the Book Swap this morning. It was not nearly as good as it has been in the past, but then it can only be as good as the people who donate to it. The boys were happy with their finds. I am always the biggest supporter of the event with the boys finding treasures. For $0.50 a book how can we go wrong?

I am making the first batch of applesauce for the year. I might get two gallons from this batch. I am hoping to freeze 12 gallons for the winter. There is a lovely tree down the road. The skin of the apples is red and the inside is white with a red stripe in it.

I do not know much about sleep apnea. I hope the PTB (powers that be) can figure out the path to a restful sleep for you. Cindy

Karin I am glad you had a lovely time with your children and grands.

Looking for moments of joy,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2017 :  10:20:27 PM  Show Profile
Well, I got the results of the MRI scan--everything seems normal except that it was noted there was T2/Flair prolongation in the white matter that was nonspecific....ya ya ya. Anyway, it's common, but I did a little research and today i decided to see what would happen if I cut way back on the caffeine---I slept all day. I had a dream about yellow jackets building a nest in my brain--I couldn't HEAR the buzzing but I could see them, and it was weird, as dreams tend to be----when I woke up, after sleeping all day, I realized it's been almost exactly a year since I was attacked by those yellow jackets (have seen no sign of them since the Orkin guy came and put that stuff in their nest after the attack).....so after getting some caffeine and waking my brain up, I decided to see if their were any known long term neurological effects from being attacked by yellow jackets. And long term effects have been noted and reported, as I found out. I read my journal from last year, and I realized I've been feeling physically run down, groggy, and out of it ever since that yellow jacket attack. So I think I have probably had sleep apnea for quite a while, and somehow, the yellow jacket attack made it worse. I got a CD disc with the images from the MRI on it so I guess my next step will be to find a neurologist who can perhaps make some sense out of all this. I am still waiting for the insurance to clear the CPAP. I don't have to go back to work till Sept 4, or longer if my dr. approves it. I did see my therapist the other day and he said I seemed to be experiencing much more anxiety than usual. he didn't say so, but I think he was concerned that he hadn't realized i had sleep apnea and how it was affecting me. I also talked to a Sister at the hospital who has it, and she is quite thin, not overweight at all, so it can affect anyone. I need to lose about 30 pounds but I am actually pretty active for being a size 14/16. I used to be much smaller, when i was in my thirties, i weighed about 140 pounds. When I was a strict vegetarian, in my late twenties, i weighed between 110-120 pounds. I'm sure it would help if I lost weight, but until I get my energy back, I am going to keep drinking my Pepsi. And no, not the diet stuff. I know it packs on the pounds, but I need the caffeine to keep going, and I can't drink coffee. I eat a pretty reasonable diet---I went to the farmer's market this morning and got a pound of green beans and cooked some tonight. I also got a good sized spaghetti squash. I don't like pasta, but i love vegghetti.
Karin--my brother in St. Louis was in the dark zone and recorded the eclipse on his phone--it got dark there but didn't last as long, maybe just over a minute. It was pretty neat. One person in Missouri had a thermometer to measure the temperature, and it dropped by 22 degrees at Herculaneum, Missouri, right in the good area to view it. Someone told me that the coyotes started howling in some areas when it got dark.
Cindy

"Come by the hills to the land where fancy is free; And stand where the peaks meet the sky and the rocks reach the sea.Where the rivers run clear and the bracken is gold in the sun. and cares of tomorrow must wait till this day is done"--Loreena McKennit
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2204 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2204 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2017 :  09:59:20 AM  Show Profile
Mother Nature must be laughing at me: I am 55 and still have breakouts, this one is right under my lower lip, where I rub it accidentally. It must be payback for the relatively non-blemish teen years. At my age it doesn't affect me as much, in fact, I view it as a compliment!

Farmgirl Sister #6754

Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2017 :  11:58:56 AM  Show Profile
Good afternoon,

Today is a bit over cast. I think it is to rain this evening. I guess I should think about getting the sheets in off the line. I am making applesauce. The trees down in the valley are dropping their apples. We pick up the damaged ones for the pigs and gleen out the good ones for applesauce. I have 5 gallons in the freezer so far. Todays effort should bring two or three gallons. Sometimes I think I should make it into sauce and then cook it some more to make it thicker. My dd said I should add "Thickit" to the sauce but that is primarily corn starch and I think that would make the sauce yicky so I have not tried it. I see from my previous post that I have mentioned applesauce already. There seems to be a list of things I need to complete to be ready for the winter. Wood and hay are two then putting the animals in the freezer and as many vegetables from the garden and applesauce is another.

The two boys that are at school are doing very well. DsR is having problems with some of the other children bullying one of the girls in the class. A couple of years ago he was in the bullying group but he has moved out of it and I am glad. I have emailed the guidance counselor and the principal and they are working on the skills necessary to stop the bullying. The girl is not socially adept and is immature and has been from the start so that is not to her advantage in dealing with the others. HOpefully the school can resolve it. I think when I was in elementary school the teacher called the parents and the children got in line that is of course if the parents cared a rat's patootie. I told DsR that I would talk to the parents if he wanted me too.

DsC is working on how seeds are dispersed. He is to make models of each kind of seed like a flyer or a hitchhiker or a floater or a dropper or one to be ingested. For a boy who has a vivid imagination he sure is having a hard time.

I find the pimples that I have last a long time. I too did not have many as a teen ager. I can feel them they can not be seen unless you are looking for them. They make me crazy I like smooth skin.

Have a good day.

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

craftingram
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Karin
Nashville In
USA
526 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2017 :  07:28:22 AM  Show Profile
It is windy and cool here today. We are starting to be affected by what is left of Harvey. My heart hurts for Texas, so much devastation and heartbreak. We lived there for many years, so it feels very personal. We have been in contact with all our friends in the area and they are all safe so far. That is a blessing.
Holly, we are traveling to Maine in about three weeks to spend some time at Acadia. On the way back we will take our time and visit Vermont. I have a list of places to see that friends have told me about. I'm really excited about this trip since I've never been to Vermont, New Hampshire, or Maine. Hoping we get some beautiful fall weather.
How are the home situations going Marie and Vanessa?
Hope everyone is well and has a great day.

Karin
Sister #2708

Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2204 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2204 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2017 :  09:49:51 AM  Show Profile
Closing paperwork is continuing. DH is bored waiting, but for the next several days we are in San Antonio for a reunion with my DH's old military pals. Sunny here.

Farmgirl Sister #6754

Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2017 :  11:17:01 AM  Show Profile
We just had a perfect apartment scooped out from under us because our computer couldn't get its act together to allow me to do the application.

Marie, Sister #5142
Farmgirl of the Month May 2014

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2204 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2204 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2017 :  2:42:08 PM  Show Profile
How disappointing!

Farmgirl Sister #6754

Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2017 :  4:13:05 PM  Show Profile
Marie---computer gremlins.
Cindy

Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2017 :  5:07:25 PM  Show Profile
No, it's a three-year-old computer. It only has 2 megabits of RAM. Most low-end computers now have 8. Guess we have to buy a newer one.

Marie, Sister #5142

Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2017 :  1:57:55 PM  Show Profile
I don't know if I'll be on here much longer. My router got hacked again and I am fed up with technology. It's great when it helps people, but when people use it for evil, i is horrible. I am dealing with far too much stress right now and my peace comes first. I think there is a special place in hell for people who do evil to someone whose mind is already teetering on the edge. Just my opinion. I have n idea what 2 megabits of Ram is. I got the CPAP machine and am geting used to it slowly. Seems like my mind does work a little better even with two hours of more oxygen. Or, rather, the oxygen is getting to my brain better than before. I am still off from work and I can no longer deal with all the discrimination and hatred I have experienced there. I just can't. It has been going on for years, and I realized that over the past few years, my anxiety level and feelings of paranoia have increased and it is directly related to work. I honestly doubt there is a job out there that I am suited for. I 'can't get along with people" even though it is the other people who are taking advantage of the fact that am not always too swift on the uptake. I can't talk like I write. I can think about what I want o write first, and it makes all the difference. If I spoke the way I write, people would get so bored with my searching for the right word that they would walk away. Plus, I think I probably have some kind of still undiagnosed neurological issue. I have had symptoms of central sleep apnea for a decade or more. I just never knew what it was. I often feel as though I am in a trance. I think that is called dissociation. I don't know the reason for it. I am too tired of trying to make sense of things that make no sense, if that makes sense.
Cindy

Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2017 :  5:14:06 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

I wrote a lovely informative post this afternoon and as I posted it the internet access that we have blipped off and it was lost. We have internet through our phone line. We do not have cable because you have to have ten houses within a mile in order for them to run a cable line. I am not sad about this because I do not want the boys to have access to 200+ stations. So, while this sounds like a whine it is not supposed too. We live 18 miles from the state capital and the governor and the last one made it a big point that they wanted the entire state to have access to high speed internet. We are still waiting. We have it sometimes. I think it is fast. it is a whole lot faster than 14.4 that it was when we first had access to the internet from home. I guess the people who work in town have fast internet service and think what we have out here is very slow.

So, I was outside at 6:15 this morning. It seemed like we must have had a light frost because the leaves that grow close to the ground had a lovely edge of white on them. I wanted to get my camera and take a picture but Coco our cow had her calf yesterday and I needed to get her into the barn to nurse and lick her baby. Coco had milk fever after birthing. It is a condition in which all of the calcium leaches out of the muscles including the heart and the cow can not get up. So, we found her lying on the ground making noises and her baby was standing in the woods all dried off. We thought Coco was due in a week or so because her bag had not filled up all of the way like in the past when it was so full she could hardly walk. But, she had the baby and then could not get up. I called the vet and he came and gave her an IV of calcium in her blood vessel and then some under her skin. If he gave her too much then her heart would stop. It took a while for her to get her strength back so she could get up. We took the baby to the barn. I milked out some of the colostrum into a bowl while she lay on her side. When we found her she was lying on her side. This position is not good for a cow because she can not get rid of the gas in her stomachs. So, after the vet gave her the IV and she bagan to feel stronger we took two hay bales and propped her up on her chest so she could breath easier. We could not get her to stand so we left her there in the woods. the vet said the coyotes would not try ot eat her because she is so big. They would try to eat the calf so it was good we put her in the barn. We gave the colostrum to the calf and went to bed.

In the morning Coco was on her feet. She was looking for her baby where she remembered her last. I gave her some water with molasses and some grain. It took her a while to figure out that I wanted her to come to the barn and pulling on her lead did me little good because she weighs about 800 pounds and I don't. lol When she arrived at the stall I showed her the baby. Coco is blind in one eye and visually impaired in the other. She is more than ten years old now. Anyway she licked the calf and made the mama noises. I was relieved. I saw the calf nursing so all was well.
The calf is named Jemima. she is all black with chocolate legs. He father was a black angus. Coco is happy and so are we.

Karin, if you come to the Montpelier area I would be glad to meet up with you or you could come to the farm. If that is close to your itinerary email me and I will send you my phone number. Acadia is very pretty and has many hiking trails. You will need to secure accommodations soon because the time you are arriving is high tourism and parents weekend at the colleges and universities in the area and I do not know how many hotel rooms will be available if any.

Marie, sorry about the apartment situation. You must be tired of having to deal with it again and again. How's school? and the children?

Cindy, I do not know about routers being hacked but technology is very frustrating. I will be less than please if our internet service blips when I try to post this note.

Vanessa, is your school affected by all of the rain? I hope you have time to settle into your new house before the cold sets in.

Sweet dreams,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2017 :  11:48:08 PM  Show Profile
There is good news. The management company called to tell us there is an apartment opening on the second floor of the building we want to live in. We have already written the checks for the deposit and application fees so I just have to transfer some cash and give them the thumbs up. We wanted the first floor but this one will do. It is too bad we don't have more than one day to move. I hope I can handle it. We want to live in this apartment for a decade or more so we have been very careful about what we are looking at.

Marie, Sister #5142

Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2017 :  07:20:49 AM  Show Profile
Holly--I really hope both Coco and her calf are OK.baby calves are so cute, cows not so much. But they are God's ceatures and deserve our love and care. I am feeling better now. Just trying to keep my stress level low. Had a panic attack the other night, it was very weird. I just saw a friend and he mentioned a place that is hiring so I might check it out. I could handle a low stress job. But that is all I can handle,. I feel like the current place I work has an unspoken rule: if you aren,'t "normal", then we we don't want you. It wasn't always like that.
cindy

Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2017 :  4:11:48 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

A very lovely day here in the Green Mountains. Temperatures were in the high sixties. The sun was glorious and the breezes light. Yesterday the remnants of Harvey came through. We very much needed the rain. Although it rained all day the water soaked in only two or three inches. I was transplanting some French Tarragon and that is how far down the wet soil went. I filled two raised beds with soil. I am thinking I would like to plant horseradish in one of them. So, I had to find the horseradish bed in the garden by the house. So, I cleared burdock and jewelweed from the paths of this garden. Having raised beds I can weed the beds and leave the pathways alone. But the pathway plants were higher than the horseradish bed so it was hard to find. The hummingbirds seem to have left for the season and most of the flowers have passed so I did not feel bad about pulling them up. I am sure we will have another good crop next year. Maybe later in the week I can move some of the horseradish. or I will find something else I would like to plant.

I think Coco has mastitis in one of her front quarters. I consulted with our Vet and he concurred. I need to get the medicine tomorrow. That teat has a cut on it so it is already sore to milk it out and that causes the mastitis to be harder to get rid of. Her left rear teat seems like it has a bruise in it. Maybe from her trying to get up in the woods I am to keep trying to milk it out and be gentle. The vet said using machines it is harder to heal but since I hand milk she has a good chance of it going away. The other two quarters are great. Jemima is a great nurser. She tries all of the quarters and vigorously sucks. If I can clear up the other two we are in great shape. Ahhhh life on the farm.

I took the littles swimming today. The water temperature was 68 F a kayaker told us as he went by. I told him that was probably only a couple of degrees cooler than it had been in July and he agreed. But, because the air temperature was significantly cooler than July the boys did not stay in long. They had a good time.

I am glad you are feeling better, Cindy. Nasty attitudes of co workers and bosses suck.

Good luck on the apartment, Marie.

Sweet dreams,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2204 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2204 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2017 :  5:55:27 PM  Show Profile
Hurricane break! Our district will be closed Thursday and Friday. Folks are lining up at gas stations, grocery stores are empty of water. People who live near the water will have to evacuate. We are in my sister-in-law's house at the bottom of Lake Okeechobee so we will be fine. I'm picking up more library books tomorrow for entertainment. It helps to know that this is our last hurricane.
Marie, I was hoping that another apartment in that building would be ready for you. Glad you were able to grab it. How is your arm?

Farmgirl Sister #6754

Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2017 :  8:51:33 PM  Show Profile
Thanks. My arm still has range of motion restrictions and it is getting better. I haven't received the package yet.

Marie, Sister #5142

Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2017 :  04:46:08 AM  Show Profile
Good morning everyone,

Vanessa,I was wondering how you would be affected by the hurricane if it came through Florida near where you are living. Is the bottom of Lake Okeechobee in the north or the south? Glad you have a good attitude about this climate event.

Marie maybe you need to hire some of your gaming buddies to help you move.

Coco had another bout of milk fever yesterday morning. I am trying to get her to eat more of her grain. The vet said it has calcium added. I put molasses on it to encourage her to eat. I woke up at 3 AM and decided to go and make sure she had what she needed instead of laying in bed and spinning about whether or not she would make it through the night. She seemed ok this morning and so is Jemima.

Find some moments of joy today.

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2204 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2204 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2017 :  10:35:08 AM  Show Profile
Marie, that package should have gotten to you by now. I'll follow up on an email to verify your address. It was a priority box, so you would think it would get there quickly.

Holly, my sister-in-law's home is pretty sturdy and has weathered other storms. I am worried about the small house on her property where our possessions are stored. Also, there is only a car shelter, and its filled with tools, which make handy flying objects in a hurricane. On top of that I have 2 dogs, my s-i-l has 3 dogs and a cat, my daughter and her dog and cat will shelter with us, and my niece and her wife and a foster child and their 2 dogs and 2 ferrets will also shelter with us. The strain of togetherness may be the toughest challenge.

Farmgirl Sister #6754

Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2204 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2204 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2017 :  10:41:08 AM  Show Profile
Belle Glade is at the southern point of the lake, and is surrounded by canals. I'm hoping the roads don't flood, like back in 1928.

Farmgirl Sister #6754

Go to Top of Page

craftingram
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Karin
Nashville In
USA
526 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2017 :  07:30:07 AM  Show Profile
Prayers going up for all the Farmgirls and everyone else in Irma's path. With this, Harvey, and all the wildfires in the west our poor country is taking a beating.
Woke up to 42 here this morning. We have had a pretty mild summer and it looks like fall may be coming in ahead of schedule.
Holly, we won't be able to go as far north as Montpelier, but thank you so much for the invitation. I would love to see your farm and meet everyone. Hope Coco and her calf are doing all right.
Hope everyone has a great day.

Karin
Sister #2708

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 408 Gathered Up: Previous Topic Over 50 Farmgirls Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page