Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Entrepreneurship
 Vendor Event - Swag Bags! All Welcome!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Vendor Event - Swag Bags! All Welcome! Next Topic  

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2014 :  3:35:37 PM  Show Profile
I'm excited to be expanding my business to include vendor event planning and themed party favor gifts.
My first event is in August 30, 2014 and I am accepting applications for the swag bags. One rep per company and one handmade product per crafter i.e. soap, crochet, woodwork etc...!

This is a great way to promote your business website to eager shoppers! Sign-up ends July 31st!

All the details are on the application and on my Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/marketsofsunshine

And, on my website:
www.marketsofsunshine.com

I am doing a Press Release that will be posted on 5 of the top PR sites. An ad is going in a Parent Magazine for my county that reaches over 11,000 parents in print and onine. Also, the event is posted on several online classified sites such as Pennysaver and more!

I expect a good turn-out from the community. I am also inviting one of the Foster Care Community groups!

I'd love to help your promote your business. I thank you in advance for your support!

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.marketsofsunshinefl.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com

Edited by - marjean on Jul 22 2014 3:38:13 PM

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2014 :  3:36:08 PM  Show Profile

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.marketsofsunshinefl.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page
  Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Vendor Event - Swag Bags! All Welcome! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page