kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2014 :  12:33:51 PM  Show Profile
Hey girls!! I don't normally put anything on here about my Mary Kay business but I need your help. We have partnered up with Soldier's Angels for the last couple of years to help send sunscreen to our soldiers overseas. As a war veteran's daughter the project means a lot to me. My dad went to Viet Nam. I would have wanted someone to do the same for him if they could have. My personal goal is to send 50 packages. A package is one sunscreen, one replenishing gel, and two sunscreen lip balms. The package is $40 and is tax deductible. I would love it if I could send some with the Farmgirls name on them. If you would like to make a donation you can contact me via email or go to my website (put Operation Sunscreen in the comment section). I appreciate you girls a whole lot and I know that they will be thankful to you too. Have a blessed day!!

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.marykay.com/rcarson4
www.pinterest.com/kymomma4
  Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Operation Sunscreen Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page