Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2015 :  1:13:40 PM  Show Profile
Thought I would drop you all a line ---- and let you know I'm just fine. A couple of the girls have asked about me. Been busy all summer, and when I'm sitting I'm reading, so many good books out there. Big Birthday party for my Aunt Glenda,she is 100 now and still going out to dinner, gets her hair and nails done, reads a lot, still lives at home. All my flowers look so nice this year, I have to water them every few minutes, its been really hot this week. Well just to let you know all is well, I miss doing my blog, but after about 8 years I felt it was time to stop. So I did. Hope you are all well, I think of you often.
Hugs Nancy Jo

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2015 :  1:24:49 PM  Show Profile
Nancy
Glad your good. Your aunt Glenda sounds like quite a lady. Thanks for checking back in with a post. Hope you can stay awhile.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2015 :  2:09:34 PM  Show Profile
Hi Nancy! It's so good to "see" you!!! I'm so glad to hear you're doing well! And what wonderful news about your Aunt Glenda! I am thrilled for her and for your family to still be blessed by her presence! What a gift!!! I miss seeing your blog and all the pretty pictures of your home, garden and collectibles, but I do completely understand. Maybe someday after you've had a nice break you'll feel like getting into the swing of it again. Until then, please just pop in to say "hi" when you can, and know we just love you! Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2015 :  2:12:45 PM  Show Profile
Hi Nancy, nice for you to drop in and say hello.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13569 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13569 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2015 :  2:32:19 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Nancy,
SOOOOOO GOOD to hear from you! I think of you lots and lots . . . and am reminded every time I lay eyes on any one of the embroidered sachets in my house that you sent to me. I miss you! I miss your posts! I miss your blog!
Hope the rest of your summer goes well!
Yup, stay a while!
HUGS!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2015 :  12:13:31 AM  Show Profile
Hi Nancy...wow, it has been awhile girl! We all miss you! Thanks for stopping by and catching us up.
Oh, your Aunt sounds like just such a neat lady...I'm sure I would just adore her if I got to meet her.
I just lost my last and favorite Auntie 3 weeks ago. She died in her recliner...looked like she just
laid her head back to rest awhile and never woke up. She was 75 and healthy as far as we knew. So, enjoy
each precious moment you get with your Aunt.

I miss your blog too...because you were so faithful at keeping it up and keeping it interesting.

Enjoy what is left of Summer and pop on again just to sit and chat awhile. You Truly are MISSED!!

Hugs and Smiles,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

Don't allow others to steal the Glitz from your *SPARKLE*

Life is too short to knit with ugly yarn!

Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6817 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6817 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2015 :  04:50:11 AM  Show Profile
Nancy, so good to hear from you. You closed my mind the other day when I was remembering Winnie's Thankful for FarmGirls swap last fall. You and I were partners. The tea towel you gave me is among my favorites.

Sara~~~ FarmGirl Sister #6034 8/25/14
Lord put your arm around my shoulders and your hand over my mouth.

Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7446 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7446 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2015 :  07:11:51 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Hello, Nancy -
I'm glad that you are back on the forum. I hope to see more of you here. Your aunt sounds like a neat lady.

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX
Farmgirl #1919

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2698 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2698 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2015 :  09:26:53 AM  Show Profile
Nancy,

It is so good to hear from you! I've been wondering how you are. Glad that everyting is okay and that you are having a great summer. You have been missed around here!

hugs,
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

FGOTM August 2012

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17025 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17025 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2015 :  11:40:40 AM  Show Profile
Oh Nancy jo
so glad you popped in... we really do miss you mucho!
Have a great remainder of the summer... and be sure to get into mischief,,,, it keeps us giggleing!
hugz
>^..^<

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom and Glamping Diva!

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9249 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9249 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2015 :  12:25:10 PM  Show Profile
Hi NancyJo! So good to see you here. Glad everything is fine with you and good to hear your Aunt Glenda is doing well too. Dad will be 90 in 2 weeks. Going to have a picnic and celebrate if the weather cooperates.

HUGS,
~Denise~
Farmgirl Sister #43

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
http://www.torisgram.etsy.com

Edited by - levisgrammy on Aug 21 2015 12:26:19 PM
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6525 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6525 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2015 :  06:00:20 AM  Show Profile
Nancy, I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were doing. It is so good to hear from you and glad that all is well for you! I hope you will drop by more often and visit with us. I miss hearing about all the cool thrift store finds you always came up with!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2015 :  2:16:51 PM  Show Profile
Thank you all for your nice comments. I do miss you all and think of you often. I will continue to check in to see what is going on. Fall is on the way and a change of season is always exciting. Love the fall colors.
Nancy Jo

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4719 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4719 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2015 :  6:33:00 PM  Show Profile
So glad to hear from you Nancy Jo. I was wondering yesterday why you haven't been on here lately. Like you, I am looking forward to fall. This has been a very long & hot summer.

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2015 :  4:40:54 PM  Show Profile
Great to hear from you, Nancy! Miss hearing about your thrift shop finds! Glad to hear you are doing well, and Aunt Glenda too!

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

auntjenny
True Blue Farmgirl

277 Posts

Jenny
San Luis Obispo CA
USA
277 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2015 :  8:33:06 PM  Show Profile  Send auntjenny a Yahoo! Message
Hi Nancy! Good to see you here. I have not been here as much as i want lately either. Glad you are doing well.

Dream like you have a lifetime ahead of you. Live like you only have today.
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Just Checking In. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page