Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6521 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6521 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2015 :  05:47:22 AM  Show Profile
Just stopping by to wish all of you a Happy Halloween! Here is my pumpkin I carved to set out on the porch tonight along with some other happy faced lanterns I have had for years.

The treat basket is filled and I have on my pumpkin socks and shirt. It is going to be a fun evening greeting all of the kids...........and snitching a chocolate here and there myself!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2015 :  06:55:07 AM  Show Profile
LOL! I've been gnoshing on Tootsie Rolls for days, Winnie! My girlfriend bought a big ol' bag for her open house, and since then, the kid in me has delighted in chewy chocolate bliss!

LOVE your punkin'!!!!

One of our local weathermen - Jeff Versyla of KDKA News - dressed up for Halloween last night during his forecast... He was wearing - and I kid you not! - a black jacket with all sorts of jack-o'lanterns all over it, and a matching tie! He was BLINDING! It was hilarious! He said his wife "let" him wear it - I just could not stop laughing! Here is his Twitter page... Go down a little bit to his pictures on the left side of the page... there you will see him in all his pumpkin-studded glory! https://twitter.com/verz He reminded me of "The Mask..." With a little green face paint and a white hat, he'd be S-mokin' like Jim Carrey! LOL!

'Hope all of you have a boo-ti-ful fall day full of treats!

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

www.papercraftingwithnini.ctmh.com

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2015 :  12:23:59 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Happy Halloween Everyone!! I will be dressed up as a gypsy.. (I have always wanted to secretly be one...... )

Julie
Farmgirl #399
May 2010 Farmgirl of the Month

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog ... Charles F. Doran
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6809 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6809 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2015 :  12:44:22 PM  Show Profile
I no longer hand out treats, but I do gift my 2 neighbor children and the son of a cashier where I grocery shop with a little folding money. Kids do like to have money in their pockets.

I have been celebrating the last several days by watching old horror movies on TCM. It's dark and dreary today - perfect for a day of 'horror'.

To all my FarmGirl pals I'm sending you a big scary BOO from Texas.

Sara~~~ FarmGirl Sister #6034 8/25/14
FarmGirl of the Month Sept 2015
Lord put your arm around my shoulders and your hand over my mouth.

Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2015 :  1:34:17 PM  Show Profile
Happy Halloween everyone! Such a fun day for the young and young at heart. Everyone be safe and enjoy.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6693 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6693 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2015 :  1:49:16 PM  Show Profile
Happy Halloween ladies! Hope you all enjoy the day! I am excited to start handing out candy. I won’t be dressing up much this year so I had a shirt made with a little skeleton Harry Potter over my belly area! My dogs will be dressed up. One dog will be a bubble bee, another a witch, and also a giraffe. Everyone stay safe.

Krista
Go to Top of Page

NY Pumpkin girl
True Blue Farmgirl

104 Posts

Christine
Gouverneur New York
USA
104 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2015 :  2:15:13 PM  Show Profile  Send NY Pumpkin girl a Yahoo! Message
Happy Halloween to all my Farmgirl sisters and their families. Everyone stay safe and have a great time.

NY Pumpkin girl Farmgirl sister 6634.
Go to Top of Page
  Holidays: Previous Topic Happy Halloween Farmgirls! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page