hummingbirdjoy
True Blue Farmgirl

1217 Posts

Linda
Washington State
USA
1217 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2017 :  4:44:03 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Rebecca for your cheery photo snowman card.

I mailed part of my cards yesterday and still finishing up the last 4 and will mail them
in the next day or two.

Marilyn, lol..yes it must have been "angels" delivering Connie's card cause it sure looked
like it had been hand delivered, not even a cancellation mark!

Farm girl Sister #7074
What I make with my
hands, I give with my heart ....

Edited by - hummingbirdjoy on Dec 12 2017 4:46:27 PM
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4333 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4333 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2017 :  4:47:26 PM  Show Profile
Connie I loved the little quilted tree bag full of goodies! spilled them all over the counter but what fun to pick it up and then treat myself to a little chocolate as a reward! Oh and NO POST MARKS OR CANCELLATIONS ON MY CARD EITHER! Wha-what?? Just lovin all my cards coming in! Thank you all so much! I am happy mine are making it Marilyn and Linda without breaking and Linda I ALWAYS look forward to watching Charlie Brown every year and IF by chance I miss it I have the DVD!!! lol!

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6705 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6705 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2017 :  3:34:54 PM  Show Profile
I received 3 more beautiful cards from Rebecca, Connie, and Dianna! I am loving all these beautiful Christmas cards!
Connie, the tree is so cute!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2017 :  7:22:03 PM  Show Profile
Rebecca, I love your pink snowfellow! Krista your little deer are so cute. Connie what a neat idea. You pulled everyone's heart strings with the quilt Christmas tree. I love each card, and they make me smile.
Thank you!

TexasGran
Let God's light shine through you every day.

Amazon Children's Books, look for my name:Marilyn Robinson Godfrey
Craftsy: patterns for farm stick animals under my name.

Edited by - TexasGran on Dec 14 2017 7:22:43 PM
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1753 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1753 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2017 :  08:44:31 AM  Show Profile
love all the Christmas cards. Thank you.

Farmgirl friends are fun.
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6705 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6705 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2017 :  1:12:32 PM  Show Profile
Marilyn, they were so fun to make. My 2 year old helped with the glitter! Even though we ended up with more on the floor than anywhere else, it was so fun!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2017 :  9:40:27 PM  Show Profile
Krista, you are blessed to have your little boys and a baby girl coming in a short time. I loved spending those young years with my grand kids. Every day was an adventure and a blessing too! Enjoy, take lots of photos and write down the cute things they say. Life gets so busy, and we may forget. I have learned that the kids don't remember much of anything in their lives before age five, so little notes and photos are real treasures later on. Hugs. Merry Christmas.!

TexasGran

Go to Top of Page

hummingbirdjoy
True Blue Farmgirl

1217 Posts

Linda
Washington State
USA
1217 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2017 :  4:18:30 PM  Show Profile
Hubby surprised me and stopped by our po box and had lots of "Happy Mail" for me when
he got home.

Thanks to Krista for that super darling reindeers card. So adorable and loved the glitter
sparkles too.

Mary, you had me laughing so hard with your "Santa" card! We made some similar to that
last year in a card making class but we all kept adding our own "list" ideas, never laughed
so hard but we sure had a good time!

Katie, thanks so much for your card and I hope you also have a wonderful and "Merry"
Christmas.

Farm girl Sister #7074
What I make with my
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2017 :  9:00:30 PM  Show Profile
My Sister will get a Santa Card this year...I’m supposed to be the good sister and she is the naughty one.
I have her fooled!

Glad you enjoyed the card.
Mary

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4333 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4333 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2017 :  08:36:13 AM  Show Profile
Holy moly the talents here are amazing!! I love all my cards and these are the latest I've gotten!! Linda, Mary, Katie and Krista thank you much!! Loved the adorable reindeer, the beautiful red print, the beautiful snowman card and the Santa! Mary, I too died laughing when reading your card! Priceless! Thank you all so much! Merry Christmas!!

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6705 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6705 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2017 :  12:19:48 PM  Show Profile
Marilyn, I definitely do feel blessed and I am enjoying every moment with them! My oldest has started to cuddle with me on the couch and I have been taking pictures to remember those precious moments! I know I need to be better about writing this down especially before I start forgetting. My brain escapes me a lot more lately.

Krista
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2017 :  12:47:18 PM  Show Profile
I am so enjoying decorating for Christmas...Manger up and the Shepherds are attending...
Our MJF cards are filling my mail box, and I’m wonderfully surprised every tim,e I open a new one. Had a PO box filled today, and now they are being displayed on the wall.
Love the Reindeer Krista. Your helpers did a great job.. really a fun card.
Marlene.. the traditional St. Nick is gorgeous.. love nostalgia.
Dianna..You are very creative.. you always surprise me with something to delight...Thank you for including the Christmas story with Linus.
Connie——— The quilted Christmas tree blew me away. This little tree is a keepsake. Thank you for being so generous with such a lovely thing.
Rebecca..That’s what I like...A happy snowman with a present for me!
Nora.. A pretty pink boot within” fur”. Glad someone remembered Mrs. Claus’ contribution to her hubby’s business.
Katie... lovely collage of old fashioned Santa postcards.. I especially enjoyed the “Peace and Plenty”holiday wish. Thank you.
Christa.... And what we’ve all been waiting for: Santa and tiny reindeer and a sleigh filled with Presents!!
Ruthie— yes.. Joy.. Love.. Peace is our wish for people everywhere this holiday season.

And yes... I do gather the cards up after opening them and make it a point of enjoying them all over again as the swaps is almost over.
Beautiful…… Beautiful as always.. thank you, ladies.
Mary

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2017 :  12:55:58 PM  Show Profile
Dang... Can NOT believe I overlooked this Awesome Christmas Camper. ( considering MJ has a Glamping book!)

Marlene... Wonderful, Christmasy Scene. Idyllic...... Absolutely Love it!
Here’s the pic..

Mary

Go to Top of Page

hummingbirdjoy
True Blue Farmgirl

1217 Posts

Linda
Washington State
USA
1217 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2017 :  1:56:07 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Ruthie for your cute snowman and ornaments card and also that cute little
Santa tag inside.

Mine have already been mailed out and I'm seeing some have been received and some have
not so hopefully the rest will arrive in a day or two.

Farm girl Sister #7074
What I make with my
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6705 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6705 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2017 :  12:22:02 PM  Show Profile
I had two more beautiful cards in my mailbox! Thank you Linda and Mary! Linda, your card is so festive and pretty. Mary, your card had me laughing! I read it to my mom and she thought it was so funny!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4912 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4912 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2017 :  6:36:58 PM  Show Profile
I am so glad ya'll like my cards. I love all of mine. I gotta get a picture on! I got prep work to do in the kitchen every day starting tomorrow until Christmas Day! I am having 12 family members over for dinner.

Hugs! Connie
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6705 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6705 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2017 :  12:28:20 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Ruthie Ann and Katie for the Christmas cards! Your beautiful cards are hanging up with the rest!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

ruthie218
True Blue Farmgirl

1414 Posts

Ruthie Ann
Indiana
USA
1414 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2017 :  3:01:53 PM  Show Profile
Thank you everyone for all the wonderful cards. They brighten my holiday seasons.
Ruthie Ann

Farmgirl sister#4072
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2017 :  6:15:35 PM  Show Profile
I am behind, but I just checked and I need to add to my received cards! Connie, Katie, Ruthie, Mary and Linda I have received your cards! Each is as unique as each of you! Each one is beautiful. Thank you for the JOY, the Christmas cheer, and friendship each card brings into our home! Merry Christmas everyone!

TexasGran

Go to Top of Page

hummingbirdjoy
True Blue Farmgirl

1217 Posts

Linda
Washington State
USA
1217 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2017 :  6:28:57 PM  Show Profile
Received my final 3 Christmas cards today.

Thank you Marilyn for your sparkly "glamping trailer" card, love all the details you added
to it and it truly represented a farm girl theme.

Thanks also to Deb for the sweet snowman family card. Loved the little "gem" snowflakes
and snowmen stickers inside.

Michal, thanks for your creative "ornaments" card. What a neat idea.

Farm girl Sister #7074
What I make with my
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2017 :  04:48:00 AM  Show Profile
Such a wonderful card swap this month.! Awesome cards. You out did yourselves this month ladies... Soo Wonderful!!

If you are like me, I’m still on the Christmas Express rushing toward Christmas..
Tomorrow we will be going to my son’s house for a family celebration... 8 adults, 10 grandchildren from 3-20, a Bassett hound and two Havenese pups.
Should be organized chaos... can’t wait. Add to that too much food and wrapping paper knee deep. We have not been able to all get together for years!
I’m really excited.

Wishing you all a Blessed Christmas and New Year.
Mary

Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4912 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4912 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2017 :  11:32:38 AM  Show Profile
If anyone on this swap did not get a Quilt Card from me, Please let me know. I got one back in the mail today with no address on it! I know my ole noggin can't multi-task as well!! LOL!! and I had glued on the address labels from the list and it must have came off. Contact me oR post here please! I did send out others but I hand addressed them or at least I thought I did.

Hugs! Connie
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4912 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4912 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2017 :  11:51:48 AM  Show Profile
Nora, Lily June ran off with your card it's here in her coloring book I'm sure. She loves glitter! I do too!!! LOL!

Thank You Farm Sisters! I love each and every one of my cards! When the mail came, it was just sweet when it was from a Farmgirl! Nothing better than farmgirl mail!! In the post above, I may have left someone out, Please let me know!!!!

Hugs! Connie
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2017 :  1:23:47 PM  Show Profile
When we began, I passed garbage bags to put the papers in. My living room is not large and we learned several years ago to bag the paper as it comes off the gift. However at the other house the pile did grow! Hadlee was in charge! She loves the paper...so, tissue, boxes and wrapping paper all went into a pile of mess in front of their tv...to be sorted later. Triston and Baylee gave her dad and Bapa each a very nice shirt...in the correct color for their wedding June 2nd. I was given a long beautiful skirt and a velvety shirt that can be my wedding attire. I believe they gave shirts to his dad and grand dad also. So we are set, and I don't have to try to find the right color! Yea!
I made my first junk journal, which was a very fat 'She Said Yes' book. Because I started with their baby photos, several pages it grew. They both loved it. Now I must make Miss Hadlee one too!

TexasGran

Edited by - TexasGran on Dec 27 2017 1:29:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

farmgirl68
True Blue Farmgirl

369 Posts

Katie
Bangor Pennsylvania
USA
369 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2017 :  04:42:42 AM  Show Profile
Good morning to all. I know I've been amiss in my thank you's but I honestly just this morning got to sit down with a cup of coffee and enjoy opening each one of your cards. How loved I feel!

Thank you to all of you who took such time out of your hectic schedules to send me a card. It truly is special and brings tears to my eyes at how super this group of gals really is. I felt like I had a great big hug.

In 2018 it is my goal to keep up with things better, health or no health issues. In the meantime, thank you all for your understanding and here's to a brilliant 2018!

Katie #7422
Friends are the flowers that bloom in life's garden.

www.etsy.com/shop/RLHomesteadCrafts
www.rlittlehomestead.org

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Portia’s DECEMBER Card Swap Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page