Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9090 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9090 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2019 :  07:41:16 AM  Show Profile

This is just one of my hat boxes filled with all the cards and little handmades that will fit from the MaryJane girls over the years. It's nice to look through it all once in awhile and sad too, to see things from some of the girls that for what ever reason are not on the site anymore. When ever my girls want to know what to get me for a gift I tell them a new hat box would be nice.
Rain snow mix here today, looks like some major snow headed out way next week. That's ok, I'm happy right here in my little corner of the world. The tree is up and the house decorated. Kitty sleeps under the tree.
Nancy Jo

NANCY JO

HollerGirl56
True Blue Farmgirl

1334 Posts

Barbara
Flat Top WV
USA
1334 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2019 :  08:04:10 AM  Show Profile
How sweet! I am sentimental like that too, and you are right it is sad. BooHoo for sure. I can barely stand to look at old pics from long ago. My mom killed herself, my only niece died in a car wreck, my mom's death forced me to leave my old hundred year old farmhouse and move to this old farm and start from scratch. My sister became very mean to me and we no longer talk. In ways life has been very hard for me and in ways it has been wonderful. I cannot look at old college pics because my wonderful friend died six years ago---so that is no longer a good memory. So many dear people I knew are dead---no one really but Hubby and me and these rotten animals. But as my vet told me---your animals are your family---she said hers was family to her. So I have finally learned after years of sorrow and loneliness that we have to keep movin on and see the good in our life. Anyway---so nice to know another sentimental person.

Old Age Ain't No Place For Sissies!------Bette Davis
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9090 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9090 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2019 :  08:21:25 AM  Show Profile
All I can say Barbara is WOW. You are a very strong woman. Sometimes the good in life is hard to find, but its there.

Nancy Jo

NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2019 :  1:16:16 PM  Show Profile
Nancy Jo...I got your Beautiful Christmas Card and Handmade Angel Book Mark And you are such a Love!! I haven't gotten my cards done yet but you will get one
from me too. It's those little things that make the Holidays so Special!!

Love, Hugs, and Christmas Joy,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
Aug 2018-Farmgirl of the Month

LOVE YOU TO THE BEACH AND BACK!
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9203 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9203 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2019 :  1:47:05 PM  Show Profile
Nancy Jo,
save my farm girl cards and things too. Your box is very pretty.
Thank you for the sweet bookmark and cute Christmas card!

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9090 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9090 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2019 :  3:54:27 PM  Show Profile
Denise and Peggy ann Your welcome. Just a little something. Have a wonderful Holiday. Farm girls are the best and that means you two.
Nancy Jo

NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic I save it all. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page