Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Farmgirls are so full of Kindness:-)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Farmgirls are so full of Kindness:-) Next Topic  

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6455 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6455 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2020 :  5:44:00 PM  Show Profile
We all know it, Farmgirls are so full of Kindness and Love.
In my 9 years on MJF I have been shown so much Love, Kindness and concern from so many of my Farmgirl Sisters I have truly lost count. I have met many Farmgirls over
the years, and the memories I have of those visits I will hold close to my heart forever. Ruth Y. comes to my mind daily and I truly love her and so thankful I got to meet her twice and spend the precious time together we did. I will never forget her or other friends I have lost over the years.

I have a Farmgirl Sister who showed me a a precious kindness.
Connie Warren had to find a new Home for hers and her Aunt Judy’s tea set. Aunt Judy is sick as some of you know and Farmgirls are rallying again showering her with cards.
That is what we do, show kindnesses to folks we do not know except through our Farmgirl Sisters.
Anyway, I just could not let it go to a stranger so I bought it. Connie being Connie gave me a good price and is even hanging on to it for me until we get to Oregon and buy a home.
Such kindness she showed me, and I love her for it. But, that is what Farmgirls do and never asking for anything in return except to return the blessing and kindness to others.

So Connie thank you for caring and being a True Blue Farmgirl.
I do not have a photo of it but Connie does, it is such a beautiful set and I have always wanted one, now to to search for a tea cart when I get to Oregon.

And Connie we will keep Aunt Judy in our heart, thoughts and prayers.
Love and Hugs to all My Wonderful Farmgirls Sisters.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Colorado
Farmgirl of the Month September 2012 and February2018
“My altars are My Mountains
and the ocean.” Lord Byron”
Women are Angels, and
when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We’re flexible like that.

Edited by - Blessed in Colorado on Jan 29 2020 5:49:16 PM

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2020 :  07:18:27 AM  Show Profile
Deb, what a nice gift, would love to see a picture of the tea set. And Deb you are a great Farmgirl too!! I have many little gifts around the house that you have sent me over the years, and I thank you very much for just being you.
NancyJo

NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9252 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9252 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2020 :  08:59:19 AM  Show Profile
Debbie,
You're right farm girls are the best!
Would you happen to have an address you could email me for Connie's Aunt Judy? Would love to send a card too.

Debbie, you too are one of the sweet farmgirls. I have many things that you have sent because you are so thoughtful of others and know how to brighten a day! There are so many fantastic girls here that I am privileged not only to have as farm sisters but friends too!

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/

Edited by - levisgrammy on Jan 30 2020 09:00:52 AM
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6455 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6455 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2020 :  10:19:15 AM  Show Profile
He, Denise I will send you Aunt Judy’s address.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Colorado
Farmgirl of the Month September 2012 and February2018
“My altars are My Mountains
and the ocean.” Lord Byron”
Women are Angels, and
when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We’re flexible like that.
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4334 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4334 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2020 :  10:45:55 AM  Show Profile
Debbie, you ARE incredibly blessed! Despite all you've gone through! I've met several beautiful spirits here as well. Connie is one of them as well as you. I will keep Aunt Judy in my thoughts and prayers. You take good care of you, ok?

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17034 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17034 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2020 :  10:50:41 AM  Show Profile
Debbie,, you are sooo spot on!
Farm girls are the best!

Thank you for keeping us in the loop about 'Aunt Judy'..

Hugz to you all.

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom and Glamping Diva!

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Farmgirls are so full of Kindness:-) Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page