AussieChick
Sharpshooter

345 Posts

Cindy
Bend Oregon
USA
345 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2021 :  5:22:03 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies - I just wanted to share with you some great products that I have recently been introduced to. My best friend gave me a fabulous farmgirl Christmas present which was some stainless steel pegs and some reusable produce bags. I was often having trouble with pegs (the plastic ones perish very quickly in our hot, sunny climate, and the wooden ones would come apart in the strong westerly wind), so these are perfect! They come from an Australian company called "Activated Eco". If you get a chance, you should check out their website.

Farmgirl #6058

"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have".

AussieChick
Sharpshooter

345 Posts

Cindy
Bend Oregon
USA
345 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2021 :  5:24:49 PM  Show Profile
Here's a picture of the stainless steel pegs and the reusable produce bags.

Farmgirl #6058

"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have".
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2021 :  05:22:11 AM  Show Profile
Your stainless steel pegs do look useful for so many tasks. A Farmgirl gifted me a couple of wonderful reusable bags in a swap last Summer that are awesome. I made some cloth bags our of scraps, but the fabric like the bags you are showing is superior. I love that so many eco friendly products are becoming available and more affordable. Thanks for sharing with the photo.

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Joplin
True Blue Farmgirl

169 Posts

Nancy
Ontario California
USA
169 Posts

Posted - May 01 2021 :  10:03:33 AM  Show Profile
I love my reusable produce bags! I carry them with me in the car at all times! Great for small items from the craft stores and thrift stores, too! I throw them in the wash and they clean up well! Great at the Farmer's Market!

Nancy 8352
Go to Top of Page
  Cleaning Up: Previous Topic Activated Eco Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page