Allison Clark
Chapter Guru / Farmgirl Guide / Sharpshooter

76 Posts

Allie
Nacona Texas
USA
76 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2021 :  9:55:19 PM  Show Profile
I am working on Candle making merit badge expert level. I chose to do my research on Goose creek candles, this is what I found out.
Goose Creek's High-Quality Candles Have Unique, Long-Lasting Scents. Shop Now! Affordable Candles with Beautiful Aromas. Clean-Burning Formulas Safe For Your Home. Safe for Families. Long-Lasting Aromas. America's Best Candles. Family-Owned Company. At Goose Creek, they make most of their candles with premium-quality paraffin wax blends. This is one of the best candle waxes out there because it burns clean and creates a wonderful base for all the delightful oils and botanicals that can be added to the wax to create unique scents. None of them give off excess smoke or soot and they're all made without the use of dangerous chemicals. Each of our candles is also made with lead-free, 100-percent cotton wicks. Pigments are used to coat the outside of a candle with color, while dyes are used to color the candle throughout. This was so interesting to find out so much about candles.

Allison Clark

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6757 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6757 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2021 :  12:52:46 PM  Show Profile
Allison, thank you for sharing! And great work on your expert badge! Have you made your candle yet?

Krista
Go to Top of Page
  Merit Badge Chit Chat: Previous Topic Candlemaking Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page