Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Christmas stocking swap ~ Sign up 2021
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas stocking swap ~ Sign up 2021 Next Topic
Page: of 3

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6395 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6395 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2021 :  2:14:43 PM  Show Profile
Wonderful package Farmgirls.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Oregon
Farmgirl of the Month September 2012 and February 2018
“My altars are My Mountains
and the Ocean.” Lord Byron”

When I am Old I Shall Wear Purple !!

Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2196 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2196 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2021 :  5:23:39 PM  Show Profile
Glad you like them!

Vanessa
Farmgirl Sister #6754
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2021 :  6:20:08 PM  Show Profile
Hello Vanessa!! Good to 'see you are ok from those awful storms early this morning!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2021 :  6:53:23 PM  Show Profile
Yes, so good to hear you are good Vanessa.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014 & January 2019
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2280 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2280 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2021 :  08:43:48 AM  Show Profile
I received this amazing stocking package from Shannon yesterday. Shannon, I can’t begin to tell you how much I loved everything. There were so many clever ideas in this stocking-from the hot chocolate kit to the snowman advent calendar and the wonderful canvases and everything in between. I will enjoy each and every one of them. We are so glad to have you back in the henhouse and I hope you and yours have a very blessed holiday.

Tina,I have yours packed and ready to go to the post office tomorrow.

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9205 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9205 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2021 :  11:21:15 AM  Show Profile
I received my stocking from Kelly. She had everything wrapped so pretty! I love the little snowman and snowman pin and ornament with the little fox is super cute! The grands will love that. She sent some yummy teas and we go through peppermint fast around here. Now I can skip putting it on my grocery list because she sent a whole box.
Also a little Christmas block that can be turned to any side and has a saying or picture on it. The little Santa pants are filled with peppermint candies. There a winter pine sachet and some pretty garland that is going across my mantle. Did you make that Kelly? Also a chocolate coconut mug cake. I can't do chocolate but my farm boy or one of the grands will like it.
Thank you so much Kelly!

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"I am a bookaholic and I have no desire to be cured."

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6395 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6395 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2021 :  11:41:52 AM  Show Profile
What wonderful goodies everyone is getting in their stocking, and yummy snacks too.
So, happy stockings are arriving hopefully Shannon you will get yours Monday.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Oregon

Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2021 :  11:50:34 AM  Show Profile
Denise,
Glad you enjoyed it.

I too love see such fun packages from everyone.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014 & January 2019
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6395 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6395 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2021 :  10:36:05 AM  Show Profile

Look at all the wonderful gifts Jean sent me in my stocking. Reindeer Antlers, look good in me don’t you think? Everything is amazing the handmade Doggie Stocking, and look at the pretty purple velvet box and wish book she made me. And yummy goat soap, Christmas Banner, Christmas Trivia Cards, Christmas jewelry, Christmas Coffee, candy tea, sweet bags and the biggest $100.00 bill I have ever seen. Whoop, Whoop.
Jean thank you so very much for everything the handmade gifts are just so special. Loved having you for my partner.
Thank you everyone for making this such a fun and special swap.
Peggy will be back next year.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Oregon

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2021 :  11:06:01 AM  Show Profile
Wonderful Stockings chock full of really cool things!! Santa and his Elves have surely outdone themselves!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2021 :  3:05:29 PM  Show Profile
These have been so fun!

Julie - I am so glad you enjoyed your gifts!!! <3

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6395 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6395 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2021 :  3:13:10 PM  Show Profile
Shannon you got your stocking right?

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Oregon

Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2021 :  07:52:06 AM  Show Profile
Last night (i'm guessing after she posted here), Debbie sent me a text..... She had checked and my stocking was at the post office waiting to be picked up (we never did get a notice that we had a package!!!). Due to where we live and where the post office is, I was worried we would not get there in time... but we decided to try! I SPED (about 10 miles over the speed limit!) and made it there with about a minute and a half to spare before they closed! Oh was I spoiled!!!! Debbie blessed me with so much! THere is an adorable snowman ornament, a small rolling pin, festive spatula, fluffy warm socks, tissues, embroidered tea towel, fabric, and more! Thank you so much dear friend! i love the stocking and am looking forward to hanging it up!!!

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2021 :  12:27:37 PM  Show Profile
My stocking arrived late yesterday afternoon. I texted Tina to let her know it arrived and that I would open it on December 24.. Well, today curiosity got the upper hand and I had to open it up. WOW Tina, you packed this box full of the cutest and nicest goodies!! Everything was wrapped in colored tissue paper with the cutest stocking lying on top. Check out these wonderful surprises I found!

The big bag on the backside is a darling huge tote which will be perfect for many needs! There was a great large rain gauge with readable print, kitchen towel and cute scrubbie, lovely scented candy, her homemade sugar scrub, warm and cozy Christmas socks, a beautiful worry stone with the Madonna figurine inside, old fashioned ribbon candy which I have not had in decades, neat sugar swizzle sticks for hot beverages, a fun little Christmas sign, and a gorgeous beaded star ornament that looks like it was made from old ornaments. Thank-you Tina for surprising me with so many fun and beautiful gifts. I will enjoy them all!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6395 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6395 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2021 :  1:32:37 PM  Show Profile
Everyone’s Stocking gifts are Amazing!
Thank you all for making this such a fun swap.

This is the stocking my Neice Victoria made for her Marine Pilot our nephew Adam. She was working on hers while she was here. She designed the patterns herself. She has more patience than I do.
Enjoy Christmas Week everyone.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Oregon

Go to Top of Page

Ripleysmine
True Blue Farmgirl

57 Posts

Tina
Mocksville North Carolina
USA
57 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2021 :  12:34:38 PM  Show Profile
I can’t wait to post photos of my beautiful Stockings! Debbie thank you so much for stocking filled with goodies! I never win anything, so when you pulled my name for the additional stocking it was a shock! Thank you so much, will post a picture soon!

Julie, oh my goodness, can’t wait to show everyone a photo of the items from your stocking!!! Thank you so much!

Tina (Mimi to many)

Farm Sister # 8377
Go to Top of Page

Ripleysmine
True Blue Farmgirl

57 Posts

Tina
Mocksville North Carolina
USA
57 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2021 :  12:35:19 PM  Show Profile
Winnie, I am so glad you liked everything! Merry Christmas!!!

Tina (Mimi to many)

Farm Sister # 8377
Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2021 :  7:19:48 PM  Show Profile
Oh my stars!!! What a delightful package I received yesterday from JennRap, newbie Jennifer from California. When I opened the box it was filled with the most adorable striped stocking and filled (both the stocking AND the box. with an abundance of beautifully wrapped Christmas gifts. It is all just too too wonderful to look at. So I have put everything with my other Christmas gifts and will open all on Christmas morning. Watch for photos to come. I'm so excited. She mentioned in her sweet card that she works part time at TJ Max and got some of her gifties there. And, we all know what fabo stuff you find at that place. It's so hard to wait . . . but the chocolate which was not wrapped was considered fair game, and I have been scarfing on that . . . YUM! Thank you Jennifer.
hugs,
jean

"However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at."
. . . .Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2196 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2196 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2021 :  4:36:16 PM  Show Profile

At last I opened Winnie's box and gad a wonderful time unwrapping each gift (love the labels with hints!). Clockwise from top was a quilted Christmas stocking, heavy duty shopping g bag, chocolate, doxie Sox, a dachshund serving dish, a new book to read, with bookmark, teas and cocoa with a red speckled spoon and a mug rug, a dish cloth and dish towel, cards (I don't think I could bear to send the one of a hedgehog in a chair, it's too cute), a box with fat quarters in a rainbow of colors, needles, threader, buttons and floss, a soap in a crocheted holder, orange blossom honey with a spoon, and a hanky and tissues. I love everything, thank you, and have a merry Christmas!

Vanessa
Farmgirl Sister #6754
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2021 :  3:36:16 PM  Show Profile
Vanessa, I am happy you enjoyed your stocking goodies!! I had fun tracking down dachshund themed items. It was a challenge! I hope your Christmas Day was full of fun, surprises, and joy! Enjoy!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6395 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6395 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2021 :  4:12:41 PM  Show Profile
Oh I love all your Dachshund treasures so cute. I too have trouble finding treasures my two Dachshunds. But, it’s fun to hunt. Happy y’all had a great swap.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Oregon

Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2021 :  09:51:01 AM  Show Profile
Well, in all the Christmas Day confusion, I messed up and instead of both before and after photos of my delightful Christmas Stocking from Jennifer in California, the only photos I ended up with were two copies of the before one . . . . . The stocking itself was too too precious as you can see -- lovingly made from red/white striped fabric with the cutest darned torn fabric strip ruffle at the top. And the gifts were too yummy for words -- lots of chocolate treats including hot chocolate/marshmellow bombs. Can't wait to try those. And the reindeer soap in it's own special hand crafted bag smells almost as good as all the chocolate. I loved the baking set with spatula and cookie cutter and can't wait to try it out. So sorry I don't have the "after unwrapping" pix but know that everything was simply wonderful. Thank you so very much to our new swapper JennRap.
Farmgirl hugs and Happy New Year . . . now to get all my Xmas mess cleaned up and bake those cookies.

"However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at."
. . . .Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9205 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9205 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2021 :  10:35:14 AM  Show Profile
Jennifer let me know when she received my stocking to her but was waiting until Christmas to open it.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"I am a bookaholic and I have no desire to be cured."

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas stocking swap ~ Sign up 2021 Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page